Clyde Job Description Sample
The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the facility’s business goals and objectives.
There will be a high level of autonomy and requires a self-starter with a positive and proactive approach. The candidate must take a leadership role and work effectively with all departments, management and employees. The candidate should possess strong organization, prioritization and planning skills. The candidate will be required to sign a letter of non-compete and confidentiality.Responsibilities
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform mechanical skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Communicate inventory stock levels as used effectively with Maintenance Manager.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to Maintenance Manager. Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work area.
- Technical Capacity
- Ethical Conduct
- Communication Proficiency
- Results Driven
- Knowledge of maintenance components
- Strong mechanical aptitude and analytical skills
- Strong electrical
Medical Insurance Dental Insurance Vision Insurance 401K Life Insurance
$1.50 shift premium for night shift
$20-$28 hourly pay
90 day $200 180 day $200 bones
Lead Burger King [4Ohbkg10]
Utility A Starbucks [4Ohsta10]
Fast Food Attendant A Cinnabon [4Ohcin09]
Retail Shift Supervisor Travel Mart [4Ohtmt09]
Retail Shift Supervisor Travel Mart [4Ohtmt10]
Retail Sales Associate B Travel Mart [4Ohtmt10]
Lead Retail Sales Associate A Travel Mart [4Ohtmt09]
Shift Supervisor F Erie Islands Einstein [4Ohebl09]
Cashier A Burger King [4Ohbkg10]
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!