Coach Professional Athletes Job Description Sample
Youth Guide / Coach - Behavioral Health / Para Professional
• If you love working with people and seeing change, this is a great place to be. We are looking for staff to live with, direct, coach, advise, and serve young men that struggle with emotional issues, substance abuse issues, and family relationships. We train employees in our culture - Arbinger. See Arbinger.com.
• This job is located on a working horse ranch. Horse experience is not required. Wranglers are assigned 5 boys to mentor. Wranglers live with the the boys and direct their daily activities, including school, ranch projects, and equine therapy. This is a highly therapeutic program with licensed therapists working with the boys. Wranglers are trained and become behavior health para-professionals as recognized by the Arizona State Department of Behavioral Health.
• Shifts are 3 days on and 4 off, 4 on and 3 off. Pay starts at $120 a day. Room and board is provided during the on shift.
• Applicants must be 21 years of age, be able to pass a background check, be drug free, and love working with people.
• For more information check our website: www.arivacaboysranch.com
• Fill out the application for employment and we will contact you.
• This is a great place to work. Some say the hardest job they have ever had (emotionally taxing- these are your boys), but incredibly rewarding. If you love self improvement and serving others, come be part of our team.
Salary: $120.00 /day
- High school or equivalent
Tennis Professional Coach
The Tennis Professional is responsible for producing high quality tennis programming at the Cary Leeds Center of New York Junior Tennis and Learning (d/b/a/ NYJTL) with the ability to work with all skill levels of students and adults. Ability to build positive working relationship with members and team members. The position will be integral in setting Center standards for programming, coaching, recruiting and player/parent relations. Continually increase knowledge of all programs, services and promote them to students.
The ideal candidate for this position is a collaborative, must have a thorough knowledge of the game of tennis. Effective teaching styles and techniques, excellent customer services skills, outgoing professional, people person and positive attitude, punctual, professional and flexible with working hours. Be self-motivated professional with a 5.0 level or higher.
- Able to identify quality players to join the Tournament Team
- Teach tennis skills through effectively planned classes and practices at a level appropriate to age and ability.
- Must adhere to positive coaching philosophy; motivate youngsters through encouragement and praise.
- Make sure instruction and games are safe, well organized and fun for children.
- Will assist the Director with the goal of providing the best possible instruction and teaching environment to the Team members.
- Place youngsters in appropriate age and ability groups.
- Provide proper warm-ups before activities and adequate conditioning for physical fitness.
- Player skill evaluation and development recommendation
- Assist in planning and conducting special tennis events and activities (conditioning, tournaments, inter club matches, etc.)
- Attend staff office meetings
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the center management team
Knowledge, Skills and Requirements:
- Prior knowledge and experience developing advanced junior players
- Knowledge of USTA‘s 10 and under tennis using the Quick Start format
- Ability to effectively communicate with ATP team, NYJTL management, and other staff
- Ability to deliver fun, engaging, safe and informative tennis sessions to kids
- Ability to work well within a team and maintain effective working relationships
- Adult Program Management a plus and Personal Training/ Fitness certification a plus.
- Knowledge of current Tennis developments Abilities to teach tennis on court for clinics and private lessons.
- Previous experience as Tennis Pro (3 year minimum)
- USPTA/ PTR /Net Gen. certified preferred
- Teaching experience of section junior ranked players is a plus
- Player experience as a junior, college or adult
- Competitive experience preferred
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution preferred*
- 3 -5 years of experience in the field of tennis education, preferably including a combination of teaching and recruiting players experience
- USPTA or PTR certified.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess U.S.T.A. NTPR rating of 5.0 or better.
- Must be available to work weekday evenings and weekends as appropriate
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- A positive, enthusiastic, and creative approach to problem - solving
- Sharp attention to detail, ability to multi-task, resourceful
- Demonstrated leadership skills, a passion for the game of tennis and add value every day
How to Apply
- Please send your resume, along with a cover letter with an explanation as to why you should be considered for the position.
- No telephone inquiries.
- All applications must be submitted via email.
New York Junior Tennis and Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer
New York Junior Tennis and Learning (NYJTL) is a tennis-themed nonprofit organization offering comprehensive school and community-based out-of-school time programs to youth 6-18 years of age throughout New York City. We are among 500 chapters of a national organization started by Arthur Ashe to give inner-city youth a chance to learn the game of tennis and provide them with experiences they normally would not get otherwise. NYJTL is the largest of the chapters, and we offer a safe and nurturing environment in a school setting where youth can participate in different sporting activities, especially tennis, and thrive in an academically supportive environment to help them reach their maximum potential. NYJTL operates its programs in elementary, middle-schools and high school throughout New York City.
Professional Development Presenter Or Coach
The purpose of this position is to coach instructors in order to improve teaching quality. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Conduct planning conferences
Create example lessons
Facilitates professional development workshops when needed
Research instructional strategies
Encourages participation and open discussion
Ensures all educator development is completed successfully
Communicates actively with all directors regarding activities
Other duties may be assigned EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:. BA/BS Degree in Education or related field and at least 5 years experience working with K-12 students in a school setting. Has experience delivering professional development workshops to adults. Master’s degree preferred. Excellent communication skills are essential. OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS: Some local traveling required. PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS: Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings Posting Title (For the Portals): Professional Development Presenter or Coach Full-Time / Part-Time: Part-Time Regular / Temporary: Regular External Company Name: Catapult Learning, LLC External Company URL: http://www.catapultlearning.com/
Tennis Professional Coach And Instructor
The schedule is 2:30 to 6:30 Monday through Friday. We are looking for enthusiastic pros who are skilled in teaching all levels of juniors as well as adults. The essential job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Reflect the GAC mission to students, families, employees and the general public;Instruct adult (women and men) and junior clinic/group and private lessons;Work with R.O.G.Y groups following a progressive pathway as laid out by the Director of Tennis;Grow a private lesson base within personal time;Promote the tennis program through positive relationships;Assist with court maintenance and tennis facility;Keeps accurate records and schedules;Maintain effective and consistent communication with program participants, staff, and Director of Tennis;Supervise participants to ensure rules are adhered to and the safety of all participants and spectators is protected;Perform regular safety checks of playing surface and/or equipment;Other reasonable duties as assigned.Required Experience:Core Position Specific
Christ-like reflection of faith:Demonstrated ability to show active and maturing reflection of Christ to co-workers and others through involvement in church and employer organization as well as role model Christian values in words and actions.Passion for the school’s mission*: Demonstrated ability to achieve goal-oriented results to meet rigorous performance standards in prior positions or relevant experiences; inspire passion in others for an organization’s mission.Collaborative:Demonstrated ability to effectively and proactively work jointly with colleagues, parents (if previously employed by a school) and community in the pursuit of a common goal.Innovative: Demonstrated ability to utilize new strategies, resources and tools as well as to adapt quickly and willingly to changing organizational needs and technologies.Exceptional service:History of professional excellence through diligence, organization, and communication skills.Ambassadorship:Demonstrated ability to proactively cultivate and fulfill opportunities that inspire passion in others for an organization’s mission; Pursuit of professional growth:
History of commitment to life-long learning through active professional growth and/or graduate studies.Successful background check clearance, reference checking and drug/alcohol screening.Role-Specific Specific
USPTA or PTR Certification and must be current with either or both organizations (no questions asked);Minimum of 5+ years previous experience teaching tennis and demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the game of tennis in order to teach effectively;Experienced in Junior coaching, especially in the red and orange ball groups (10u a major plus;), and adult coaching, teams and clinics;Ability and flexibility to grow a private lesson base within personal own time;Excellent verbal communication and instructional skills;Stringing experience a plus;Cardio experience strongly desired.Energetic, go getter personality;Team player that has the desire and ability to work with participants of all ages and skill levels;Ability to connect with players both on and off the court;Punctual, professional, and strong organizational skills;Ability to teach in an outdoor setting with varying weather conditions;Physical skill and ability required to instruct others in tennis fundamentals and the ability to lift/carry materials weighing up to 40 pounds;5.0+ playing ability a plus, but teaching ability is the most important requirement;Cardio experience strongly desired.Keyword: Tennis Professional Coach and InstructorFrom: Greater Atlanta Christian School
Sales And Marketing - Competitive Team - Sports Athletes & Coaches
The NLD Group is currently offering sales and marketing positions that include comprehensive training by skilled sales and marketing Account Executives and Corporate trainers.
"It's hard to beat a person who never gives up." - Babe Ruth
"I learned the value of hard work by working hard." - Margaret Mead
"Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you." -- Arnold Palmer
"In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." Albert Einstein
"The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra." - Jimmy Johnson
To apply for this sales & marketing position you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
• 1-2 years of customer service, sales, or relevant job experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Professional Image
• Ability to work Full Time
• Team Player
• Optimistic Attitude and Down for Whatever!
• College Degree Preferred or equivalent work experience
• Travel (optional)
• Marketing and brand awareness training
• Professional sales education
• Management training
• Public speaking courses
• Leadership development conferences
• Advancement opportunities
For immediate consideration call Becca at 267.900.5494
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
One of the reasons our clients really enjoy hiring us to represent them is that we are far less expensive to hire yet we guarantee our results.
We give their customers personal and customized experiences, where we can really focus on the message our clients want us to deliver.
Teacher, Trainer, Professional Speaker Or Coach
We connect highly qualified applicants with schools/districts.
Applicants can expect one email update (maximum) per week.
Please provide a resume and let us know if you are looking for a certain area/job category.
We presently have connections with systems in Oregon, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Texas, and Missouri (other states are being added weekly!). We assist districts NATIONWIDE.
PLEASE be sure to submit your resume that includes your current contact information.
Note - some positions are full-time, some are part-time and some are contract (meaning - some have benefits... some do not). Positions matching range from teacher assistants to central office ...and all in between - even outside company contract positions.
We also have companies looking for those interested in running their own education consulting company. This company is actively interviewing now and will be in contact with qualified applicants (if you enjoy training others - this is a great income source!).
Thank you for taking time to read our posting.
Professional Development Presenter Or Coach
Overview The purpose of this position is to coach instructors in order to improve teaching quality. Responsibilities ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Conduct planning conferences Create example lessons Facilitates professional development workshops when needed Research instructional strategies Encourages participation and open discussion Ensures all educator development is completed successfully Communicates actively with all directors regarding activities Other duties may be assigned Qualifications EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:. BA/BS Degree in Education or related field and at least 5 years experience working with K-12 students in a school setting. Has experience delivering professional development workshops to adults. Master’s degree preferred. Excellent communication skills
Athletes Wanted! - Outside Sales Representative
Great at building relationships?
Love helping people win and get ahead?
Looking for a transition into a long term, professional career with plenty of room for growth?
Are you tired of working jobs that are taking you nowhere? Its time toSTART A CAREER!
Our Expanding Firm is looking for motivated and ambitious candidates to join our growing sales / marketing company. We have successfully become on of the largest sales and marketing companies in the Midwest! We are interested in candidates that want career advancement into management roles. We cross train in areas such as:
- Coaching and Mentoring others
- Sales & Marketing
- Team Development
- Organizational Leadership
- Direct Communication Skills
Do you love all things sports? SO DO WE!
Wishing you were still lining up against your cross town rival? Do you also agree that winners should get what they want? If so, we just might be the perfect match. We are looking for that individual that loves to compete and deliver exceptional results. Our firm is booming in Cranford because we have consistently exceeded our clients expectations and would like us to help them continue to grow.
If you think you can make our roster then shoot us your resume!
- Execute a systematic sales approach that creates a winning habit
- Collaborate with team members just like you, people that expect to win
- Build lasting relationships with customers on behalf of our client
- Organize and run daily sales and leadership meetings
- Rapid advancement
- Travel opportunity
- Training in all areas of Business Development
- Philanthropic events
Those selected will gain experience not only in sales and marketing, but also campaign management, advertising, human resources, and team development. Fostering a high-energy work environment is incredibly important as well, and we are looking for candidates who work well in a team and can contribute to an exciting and competitive atmosphere.
- Previous experience in sales, advertisement, or other related field
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration by the Human Resource department, and check out our team on our website www.AEYGlobalInc.com
Entry Level Candidates with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Sales, Marketing, customer service, administrative assistant, manager, full time, retail, management, office, project manager, sports, insurance, real estate, car sales, membership sales, education, training, customer service representative, entry level, sports , team building , team lead , leadership , brand development , business development , internships , coach , tutor , captain , division , varsity , Sales, Account Manager, Account Executive, Team Lead, Leadership roles, Team Captain ( Sports or Clubs ), Management Training, Supervisor, Team Building, Customer Service, Marketing, New Customer Acquisition, Internships, Intern, Recent grad, Entry Level, Full Time, full-time, Sales Representative , Sales Associate, Retail sales manager, assistant manager , study abroad , entry level sales rep , entry level sales associate , entry level retail sales associate , paid training , training provided for entry level or interns, Sales, Marketing, customer service, administrative assistant, manager, full time, retail, management, office, project manager, sports, insurance, real estate, car sales, membership sales, education, training, customer service representative, entry level, sports , team building , team lead , leadership , brand development , business development , internships , coach , tutor , captain , division , varsity , Sales, Account Manager, Account Executive, Team Lead, Leadership roles, Team Captain ( Sports or Clubs ), Management Training, Supervisor, Team Building, Customer Service, Marketing, New Customer Acquisition, Internships, Intern, Recent grad, Entry Level, Full Time, full-time, Sales Representative , Sales Associate, Retail sales manager, assistant manager , study abroad , entry level sales rep , entry level sales associate , entry level retail sales associate , paid training , training provided for entry level or interns sales representative entry level outside sales representative, entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, advertising, clients, sports, , sports marketing, full time, part time, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, promotional sales, public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, retail, sales, promotional sales, other. marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail restaurant, account executive, account exec, account representative, fun, growth, expansion, advancement, money, team, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative
Our unique approach and focus on maintaining long lasting relationships with our clients and customers enables us to expand rapidly within a highly competitive market. AEY Inc. has had huge success in 2016 and is committed to exceeding client expectations with continued new market expansion and organizational growth.
DTV Team Lead - Athletes Wanted!
We are seeking an Sales Team Lead to join our team! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling various types of services to new and existing clients.
- Present and sell services to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with company standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
- 4 year degree
- Previous experience in advertising, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
The following is a big group of relevant key words to help our ad reach the top of ZipRecruiter. We’re not going to lie; we want all of the talent!
full time entry level sales, entry level sales person, entry level full time sales rep, entry level sales rep, entry level full time outside sales rep, entry level outside sales, full time outside sales rep, entry level full time sales and marketing, entry level sales and mktg., full time team player, entry level full time sports oriented, entry level full time help wanted, full time outside sales rep, entry level full time new grad, entry level full time sales, entry level restaurant, entry level server, full time entry level waitress, full time waiter, full time hostess, entry level full time host, entry level full time retail, entry level full time barista, entry level full time bartender, entry level full time trainer, entry level busser, full-time, Sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator. sales & marketing director, sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin, fun, growth, expansion, advancement, money, team , entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, advertising, clients, sports, , sports marketing, full time, part time, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, promotional sales, public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, retail, sales, promotional sales, other. marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail restaurant, account executive, account exec, account representative, fun, growth, expansion, advancement, money, team, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive, field sales, ad sales, marketing sales, promotional sales, publishing sales, mortgage sales, loan sales, loan officer, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, sales professional, sales associate, telemarketing, cold caller, cold calling, salesman, saleswoman, salesperson Marketing, Promotions, Sports, , Sales, Customer Service, Public Relations, Human Resources, Entry Level, Career Builder related words: Sales, Customer Service, Manager, Management, Manage, Marketing, Management, Administrative, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Receptionist, Entry Level, , Customer Service, Assistant, Advertising, Supervisor, Public Relations, Office, Payroll, Admin, fun, growth, expansion, advancement, money, team, Training, Human Resources, Operations, Office Manager, General, Executive, Vice President, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, C Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales
Ex Athletes Wanted- Full Time Openings
Miss the smell of your old leather glove? Tired of feeling like your life is lacking competition? Want to be apart of a team again?
If this sounds like you- Keep reading!
Better Advertising Professionals is a promotional marketing firm based in Grand Rapids. We are expanding fast and looking to grow even quicker. Our team is composed of sports fanatics. We find that people that like to compete and work in teams do exceptionally well in our sales and marketing department.
If we hire you here's what you can expect:
- A coach to motivate you
- A team to hit goals with
- A fun and competitive work environment
- Real world experience in the business field
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is fun!
- Out going personality
- Strong Communications Skills
- Competitive Drive
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!