Coagulating Bath Mixer Job Description Sample
Concrete Mixer Drivers
Concrete Mixer Drivers:
1 year commercial driving experience
Competitive pay and benefits
Monthly safety bonus program
40 hour guarantee
Paid Holidays and uniforms
Locations - Anna, Aubrey, Lewisville & Prosper, TX
Nelson Bros. Ready Mix, Ltd.
Concrete Mixer Driver
Now Hiring Concrete Ready Mix Drivers for our locations in Gordon, Cherokee, Pickens and Gilmer counties.
- Safely and efficiently operate concrete mixer truck transporting ready mix concrete to and from destination as directed by Plant Manager or dispatcher
- Interact with Dispatchers and customers to ensure proper delivery, placement and payment
- Estimate slump of concrete
- Keep equipment in acceptable condition of cleanliness using approved cleaning materials
- Complete pre and post trip inspections on truck equipment and supplies, such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil and water
- Adhere to all company, DOT, and OSHA regulations at all times
- Maintain radio contact with supervisor/dispatch to receive and transmit delivery instructions
- Have a minimum of two years verifiable commercial driving experience with similar equipment. (optional)
- Possess a Class B CDL.
- Have a valid DOT Medical Certification.
- Have a clean driving record
- The ability to communicate in a positive, effective manner with customers, co-workers and dispatch/managers.
- Be able to work day shift, but be flexible in hours/days according to Customer needs.
2nd Shift = Monday to Friday, 1:00 pm to 9:30 pm * add $.50/hr shift premium to base pay
NOTE ABOUT PAY RATE: The high end of the pay range below represents the additional earning potential in our Pay-for-Skills program. All candidates start at the same base rate of pay.
To accurately prepare and properly mix the various batters, icings, fillings and crusts used to create Sweet Street products. The major end results of the job are products that look and taste consistent with the standards established with the original formulas. This position is expected to be able to mix any of the formulas for the product line.
- Order necessary ingredients and in correct quantities as needed from scaling.
- Mix ingredients using machines, properly timing and monitoring for quality.
- Add ingredients in proper order and at the right time to produce expected results.
- Coordinate completion of mixed items with depositors.
- Spot check all scaled ingredients.
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
- Prior manufacturing experience.
- Strong aptitude with numbers and measurements; must pass in-house math aptitude test.
- Ability to properly lift and carry up to 75 lbs. throughout shift.
- Excellent reading comprehension skills.
- Must be able to communicate in English (read, write and converse) in order to receive written and verbal job and safety instructions, comprehend hazardous material labeling, follow production schedule, and prepare graphs, weights and other production reports as required.
Today, Sweet Street is the leading innovator in the dessert industry. We’re still owned and operated by Sandy and headquartered in Reading where Sandy is also the head of research and development, leading a team of like-minded, passionate researchers and recipe developers who now bake for restaurants in over 60 countries, on every continent.
In 2014, we established a new manufacturing facility in Greenville, South Carolina, allowing us to expand production capacity and more easily and efficiently reach our growing customer base in markets across North and South America
Though Sweet Street’s reach is global, our passion for artful food and dedication to quality and innovation remains the motivation behind every one of our products. The sweetness of dessert is beloved by every culture on this planet of ours. In this spirit, all of us at Sweet Street invite you to a culinary experience destined to be shared with cherished family and friends.
Mixer Truck Driver
Concrete Delivery specialist needed for North Jacksonville location as well as St Augustine location.
Experienced Mixer & Painter
Industrial Painter experience needed for manufacturing company in Rancho Cucamonga.
- Paint mixing experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use specific painting tools
- Basic math skills
- Reliable transportation
- Able to be at work on time and has an excellent work history.
- Paint Machine experience
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug test and is able to work in the
- Repaint parts, touch up paint. Replace defective parts and do any preventative maintenance required. Organization of parts as required completing repairs.
- Perform inspection tasks
- Perform painting tasks using/operating an industrial paint sprayer
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
- Ensure painting is to company expectations
This is a Tempt to Hire Position
M-F 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
This position is responsible for performing all the activities pertaining to mixing ingredients for the production of food products; contributes to the team’s efforts in obtaining production efficiencies and follows methods and instructions when mixing ingredients. The employee must follow the Health and Safety and Food Safety programs, processes and procedures.
* Operates two of the following machines/equipment within the savory area: Mixers, stove, Likwifier, kettles, Hobart Mixers, Turbo Mixer, In Line Mixer, VCM and chopping machines and pallet jacks, as required. Uses tools as knives, calculators, brushes, thermometer and other kitchen utensils.
* Ensures consistency quality and coloring of the batches according to product specifications.
* Completes batch cards for every batch produced – records weights per batch and processes all batch cards at the end of the shift.
* Performs area housekeeping as required.
* Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related tasks as directed.
* Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school education preferred; or up to one year related experience or training in a manufacturing assembly environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certificate in AIB preferred but not required.
Mixer Truck Driver
We Offer 100% Company Paid Health Insurance *
Guarantee 32 hours per week!
With minimal direct supervision, will operate a concrete mixer truck on public streets and highways as well as construction sites to transport and deliver concrete material to job sites. Suitable candidates are required to have valid CDL Class A or B North Carolina Driver's license.
Truck Driver - Mixer
We are seeking a Concrete Mixer Truck Drivers to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a concrete mixing truck.
- Safely operate a mixer truck
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Operate truck to transport material from one location to another.
- Periodic lifting, pushing, or shoving of chutes up to 50 lbs
- Assures equipment is maintained and cleaned frequently.
- Follows safety rules, regulations, procedures required by customers and company safety policy at all times.
- Occasionally requires working outside in the elements.
- Work in hot and cold environments.
- Ensure all work is done in a safe and efficient manner.
- A minimum of 1 year Mixer experience is preferred. (Willing to train the right candidate who does not have mixer experience)
- Minimum of Class B license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Must have clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must live in Jonesboro, AR area
- Must have Strong customer service/relations
- Must be able to pass the DOT physical
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
Concrete Mixer Driver - Class A / Class B CDL
~~We are an independent Redi-Mix supplier located in north Fort Worth, looking for qualified class A or B CDL drivers with a clean driving record and able to pass a drug screen.
Duties would include, but not limited to:
- Safely operate and maneuver concrete mixer truck to and from plant to jobsite
- Perform DOT pre and post trips
- Complete driver logs
- Maintain a clean truck
- Communicate well with dispatch and customers
MUST HAVE VALID TEXAS DRIVERS LISCENCE AND SOCIAL SECURITY CARD WITH YOU WHEN YOU COME TO FILL OUT APPLICATION.
MUST LIVE WITHIN 30-45 MINUTES FROM SAGINAW TX.
Must have 2 yrs CDL driving experience.
-40 hr guarantee
-paid holidays & vacations
- health/medical/dental insurance after 90 days
-competitive pay based upon experience (pay rate will be discussed at interview)
-401K with employer match
-profit sharing plan
PLEASE CALL MONETTE TO GET DIRECTIONS TO OUR OFFICE TO FILL OUT DRIVER APPLICATION, OR TO REQUEST AN APPLICATION TO BE EMAILED TO YOU.
Mixer Truck Driver
Deliver concrete to our customers in a helpful, courteous and safe manner. Observe all of Graniterock policies and procedures. Maintain daily vehicle inspection reports, assuring that each vehicle is safe and well maintained. Assure product quality to the best of the Driver’s ability. Notify the Dispatcher of job site information and conditions. Maintain the appearance of the mixer truck. Work in the yard performing maintenance, cleaning and improvement duties as required. Work in alignment with Graniterock Safe Work Practices, Core Purpose, Values, and Objectives, and support "One Company" principles.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent.
SKILLS: Must have a Class A or Class B Driver’s License with tanker endorsement, be a team player, have good communication skills and be safety conscious.
EXPERIENCE: 1 yr. Driving a three-axle rig or larger.
SKILLS: Knowledge of the local area, local contractors and/or concrete construction practices.
EXPERIENCE: Mixer driving experience.
OTHER COMMENTS: Must have valid CA Driver's License and clean driving record. Work is covered under an agreement with the Teamsters Local 853.
Please visit www.graniterock.com to complete an online application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!