Coal Pipeline Operator Job Description Sample
Pipeline Operator Trainee
Forklift Operator Shipping - Coal Center, PA
Offshore Field Operator (Process And Pipeline Services) - Broussard, LA
Hauler Operator - Bridger Coal Company - Point Of Rocks, WY #48373
Mine Maint Scheduler - Bridger Coal Company -Point Of Rocks, WY #28746
Pipeline Equipment Operator
Supervisor, Maintenance - Bridger Coal Company - Point Of Rocks, WY #54505
Coal Miner - Experienced & Inexperienced (American Energy Corporation)
- Ability to rotate shifts on a 24/7 basis.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of mine management and co-workers.
- Ability to lift bags of rock dust and operate rock dust machine.
- Ability to perform heavy labor, including the ability to move bags of concrete, mandoors, wood cribbings, water pumps, and roofbolts.
- Ability to set posts and roof supports and clean walkways.
- Ability to hang ventilation curtain and install waterlines.
- Visually inspect work area for hazards.
- Perform methane checks.
- Ability to perform fill-in duties for other workers as necessary.
- Able to work independently without supervision.
- Ability to organize and prioritize assigned tasks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work approximately 400 feet underground 8-10 hours per day.
- Ability to lift floor-to-waist and waist-to-overhead.
- Ability to push/pull as needed.
- Standing, bending, step climbing, crawling, working overhead.
- Ability to hear instructions and audible warnings.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- OH 40 Hour or WV 80 Hour Underground Miners Training (completed within the last 3 years).
Excellent wage and benefit package available, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription plans; Basic Life/ADD Insurance, Optional Term Life and Optional Accidental Life Insurance, Sickness/Accident Benefits and Long Term Disability plans, 401(k) plan with 3% employer matching contribution, vacation and holidays.
Pipeline Operator I
Underground Electrical Supervisor (The Harrison County Coal Company)
Manages all related Electrical Maintenance activities to ensure high availability and high productivity of underground mining equipment. Troubleshoots and maintains complex electrical systems. Plans efficient maintenance and preventive maintenance activities and procedures that safely maximize productivity and profitability of underground mining operations. Works to ensure that all safety, maintenance, and cost objectives are met or exceeded for section operations. Communicates mine plans, changes and company policies and procedures to other supervisors & employees. Works with the Senior Electrical Manager, Master Mechanic and Maintenance Planner to minimize downtime and develop and execute efficient maintenance activities. Communicates potential opportunities, which would improve the operation and any problems that would impact the running of a productive, cost effective, and safe operation. Positioned in a mine maintenance department supporting all underground electrical equipment.
Must be an experienced underground coal miner.
- 5 years of Underground electrical experience or 2 years of Underground Electrical experience coupled with a minimum of an Associate’s degree in a field related to Electronic or Electrical Engineer Technologies.
- Underground Federal and State Electrical Cards required.
- Ability to read electrical schematics.
- Sound understanding of electrical theories (i.e. Ohms Law) and ability to apply them in daily job duties.
- Experience and understanding with 3 phase electric in Voltage ranges from 12 V – 12,470 V.
- Experience and understanding of AC and DC motors and controls (VFD’s, DC Drives).
- Understanding and knowledge of State and Federal Underground electrical laws.
- Experience with automation (PLC’s, HMI’s) – programing is a plus but not required.
- Experience and understanding of relay logic, breakers, fuses, vacuum contactors, transformers.
- Understanding of MSHA required circuit protections – Ground Fault, Ground Monitor, Short Circuit, Over Current, and Under Voltage Protection.
- Physical requirement of lifting 50 lbs. on a regular basis and the capability of moving 100+ lbs., is necessary.
- Job duties will be performed underground and on the surface. Those interested must be able to obtain all applicable Federal and State underground and surface certifications and successfully complete industry approved training courses.
- Day, Afternoon, or Midnight shift are all possible.
- Willing to work in an underground mining environment.
Excellent wage and benefit package available, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription plans; Basic Life/ADD Insurance, Optional Term Life and Optional Accidental Life Insurance, Salary Continuation and Long Term Disability plans, 401(k) plan with 3% employer matching contribution, vacation and holidays.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!