Coat Hanger Shaper Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Powder Coat Operator
$500 New Hire Bonus! First shift Available!! Competitive benefits and wage package, Family owned company!!!
Performs one or more of the following duties and responsibilities to meet customer needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES as outlined under each sub-heading
LOAD AND UNLOAD
Inspects all product at beginning, during and end of process for defects and quality issues that will show through the coating. Inspects for proper masking when applied.
Works as a team to ensure all coating materials meet customer specifications with regard to quality.
Loads and unloads castings on the line, selecting and using proper hooks and hangers, per PDS.
Applies specified coatings to product in accordance with standards for proper coverage, thickness, and surface quality. Watches for light coverage or bald spots and applies touch up paints as needed by brush, pot gun or similar equipment.
Identifies defects in material and paint such as pullback, light coverage, insufficient coating, etc.
Maintains work space cleanliness to ensure quality product.
Positions completed product on skids and/or in containers per customer specifications.
Keeps a clean and organized work area. Cleans hopper, gun, and booths as necessary.
Performs multiple changeovers depending on color and gloss requirements based on customer specifications.
Moves switches and dials to start flow current and to activate conveyor and paint spraying equipment.
Turns valves and observes gauges to set pressure and to control flow of paint to each spray station.
Adjusts thermostat to maintain specified temperature in paint tanks.
Performs color changes required by customer specifications.
Applies specific coating to parts.
Inspects raw castings for defects before powder is applied.
Ensures color chip matches powder coat scheduled.
Maintains cleanliness of booth, spray gun, hoppers and surrounding areas.
Empties waste hoppers and returns powder to storage daily.
Wears protective PPE such as respirators and Tyvek suit; follows all PPE requirements.
Inspects parts for pre-paint and post paint defects.
Applies masking material to parts as described in work documents.
Secures masking material in place with appropriate tape or gummed material as determined in work instructions.
Removes masking material and inspects areas for coverage where none is required.
Applies rust preventative to unpainted surfaces.
Packages parts to customer specifications.
APPLIES TO ALL SUB-HEADERS ABOVE
May help out in other areas of the plant.
Regular attendance and other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Approaches others in a tactful manner; treats others with respect and consideration; accepts responsibility for own actions.
Monitors own work to ensure quality; meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity.
Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
Is consistently at work and on time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract, multiply and divide.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exits. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
We have since branched out to the highest quality paint/powder coating, and sand core options available in the Midwest.
Alliance's focus is on family and we believe in treating employees with that same respect and consideration.
Here you are not just a number but part of a Team!!
Conformal Coat / Selective Solder Operator
Local rapidly growing electronic contract manufacturer is in need of a Conformal Coat/Selective Solder Operator.
Candidate will be responsible for operation of the conformal coat machine. In addition, will assemble, rework, and repair single and double sided printed circuit boards by soldering and de-soldering through-hole; SMT including fine pitch; and hand assembled parts in the Wave Solder Department.
Required skills include
· Excellent manual dexterity.
· Ability to identify electronic components.
· Ability to read electronic schematics and assembly drawings.
· Must be willing to work without close supervision.
· Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
· IPC-A-610 Certification a plus.
Minimum 3 years experience in printed circuit board assembly in an electronic contract manufacturing, electronic high tech, or related industry. Ability to lift, carry or otherwise transport racks or boxes weighing up to 25 lbs. and lift, carry, push, drag or otherwise transport bins weighing up to 50 lbs. Moderate physical effort required. Must be able to speak, read, and write English as it relates to the job requirements. Hours: M-F 8:00 – 4:30 w/OT as needed.
Send resume with salary requirements.
Resumes without salary requirements will not be considered.
Coat Line Operator
Aleris is a global leader in the manufacture and sale of aluminum rolled products, with approximately 14 facilities in three geographically aligned business units in North America, Europe and China. We serve a variety of end-use industries, including aerospace, automotive, defense, building and construction, transportation, packaging, and consumer goods. Our Production Department is seeking to add a talented Coat Line Operator to our facility in Ashville, Ohio. The purpose of this role is to safely, efficiently and effectively contribute to the overall operating process and provide quality product to our customers. The Ashville Plant’s manufacturing processes include continuous coil coating paint lines and metal slitting operations. Applicants assigned to the Material Handler position in the Production Department will perform job duties providing material handling support for the coil coating lines and slitting operations.
Work in a safe manner in compliance with all Aleris safety and environmental requirements, policies, and regulatory statutes.
Notify appropriate personnel of irregularities in operating equipment or materials; maintain clean and orderly conditions in work area.
Under supervision, coordinate and carry out various operations in the performance of any assignment
Operating a variety of mobile equipment including, but not limited to; forklift and overhead crane.
Performs various job duties to operate a continuous coil coating line to paint aluminum coils
Follows production schedules to paint coils based on customer requirements
Conducts testing on paint and painted coil
Loading and unloading of aluminum coils with overhead cranes and forklifts.
Entering production data into computers.
Supporting the Company’s continuous improvement process.
High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
Ability to work overtime, weekends, shifts and holidays.
Must achieve a passing score on Work Key testing.
Is a safe worker who demonstrates concern for personal safety and safety of others.
Must demonstrate a willingness to participate in plant safety initiatives.
Must be able to work as part of a team and be capable of self-direction.
Good verbal communication skills are required.
Basic computer and math skills are required.
Must be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
Must be capable and willing to train in other job classifications.
Good decision-making skills are required.
Basic knowledge of hand tools and possess a mechanical aptitude.
Previous manufacturing experience and material handling experience are preferred. Must be flexible as job focus and assignments may change daily and by the hour. Additional
Forklift certification from a previous company and/or state agency.
Coil coating work experience. Aleris is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity in the workplace. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Our HR teams will reach out to the applicants who met the qualifications and most closely aligned with requirements of the positions. Position Type: Full Time External Company URL: www.aleris.com
Machine Operator I - Conformal Coat - Weekend Shift
The Machine Operator position is responsible for operating and troubleshooting a PVA machine and applying silicone coating to printed circuit boards per our process and routing. In addition, the machine operator is responsible for inspecting boards to ensure compliance with IPC standards.
- Step-up, operate, and inspect specific machinery in the area.
- Assist with preventative maintenance and repair of specific machinery in the area.
- Inspect work product for conformance to CPI and IPC-610 standards.
- Count number of boards that the machine has completed and compare to MO amount.
- Perform touch up or rework to bring product into compliance.
- Safely operate equipment in such a way as to comply with equipment manufacture specifications and recommendations for the specific machinery in the area.
- Proper handling of chemicals as required per specific machinery in the area: (reference SDS book).
- Weekend shift regular work schedule: 6:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m., Friday- Saturday and Sunday.
- Overtime maybe required for this shift.
Coating Machine Operator
This is a position working on twelve (12) hour shifts on a 2-2-3 rotating schedule.
Day Shift: 5:45 a.m.- 6:15 p.m.
Night Shift: 5:45 p.m.- 6:16 a.m.
Please include cover letter stating your hourly pay requirementAND whether you can work day shift of night shift or are flexible.
Resumes received without cover letter including pay requirement may not be considered.
To operate production machines in order to achieve daily, weekly, monthly, and annual output targets.
Duties, Responsibilities & Authority:
· Operate a coating machine and produce the correctly coated ink ribbon.
· Operate production machines according to the appropriate “machine operator’s manual” under direction of the Group Leader and Technical staff.
· Perform product changeovers to the coating machine. Activities not limited to roll exchanges, roll cleaning, doctor blade exchanges, threading, filter changes, parts cleaning and material handling. Some activities requiring periods of physical exertion. Coordinating with maintenance, operation, management and others as necessary.
· Obtain a full knowledge of the mixing, coating and ink supply system in order to be proficient in troubleshooting basic equipment and process problems.
· Charge ink raw materials and organic solvents into an ink production device in a measured & controlled manner thus producing a coat-able solution per established specification.
· Lead in basic maintenance activities by having input and explanation to “what needs to be done”. Then assist as possible, making sure activities are scheduled and completed in a timely manner.
· Strongly participate in productivity improvement plans and cost reduction plans (Total Productive Maintenance activity). Investigate and analyze causes for defective product or production inefficacies.
· Perform Quality Control testing and judging product quality.
· - Verify the quality of the product with visual and machine inspections, reacting with machine inputs and adjustments as necessary to maintain product quality
· Visually inspect product for defects
· Assist in the training of other machine operators.
· Facilitate internal communication and working relationships within areas of responsibility
· Perform all duties in accordance with established safety rules and regulations.
Associate degree in technical field or high school diploma and a minimum of 2 years machine operating experience in a manufacturing environment
· Experience in chemicals mixing/blending operations preferred.
· Prior product manufacturing experience required.
· Operator must pass a physical exam and be able to bend, stoop, squat, twist and work in cramped spaces to thread machines. Must be able to lift 50 pounds, operate a roll cart with weight in excess of 500 pounds and must be able to occasionally work in confined spaces. Repetitive arm and shoulder motion when cleaning rolls.
· Must have the ability to interface and communicate effectively, write legibly and read/comprehend sufficiently to perform the duties required.
· Must be able to operate appropriate test equipment and react to the readings generated or displayed on monitors, gauges, panels or sensors. Must be able to use and read instruments including micrometers, microscope, light table, hand tools and other specialized equipment used in Print Media coating.
· Perform mathematical calculations including percentages, multiplication and division.
· Operate a personal computer (PC) and software relevant to the job.
· Must be able to work in close proximity with organic solvents and able to wear air-purifying respiratory protection equipment as needed.
· Must be able to work in a team based, high stress production environment.
· Must have adequate vision to inspect product for small defects and take appropriate corrective actions.
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time and prioritize appropriately
· Perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner.
· Quality Assurance: 1 year
· 24/7 Manufacturing Environment: 2 years
· Machine Operator: 2 years
· Mixing/Blending Chemicals in a "Clean" Environment: 1 year
· Meet All Requirements of the Job (As Stated Above): 1 year
· Willingness to Work Night Shifts: 1 year
· Ability to Pass a Physical, Drug Screen and Background Check
Please include cover letter stating your hourly pay requirement AND whether you can work day shift of night shift or are flexible.
Resumes received without cover letter including hourly pay requirement may not be considered.
Machine Operator (Night Shift)
Machine Operator (Night Shift)
About Us: With facilities in the U.S., Canada and abroad, Hennessy Industries is one of the world’s foremost manufacturers of aftermarket wheel-service equipment. Hennessy designs, builds and markets equipment, accessories and consumables under three renowned brand names: AMMCO®, COATS® and BADA®. For more than 50 years, BADA® has provided one of the most comprehensive selections of wheel weights in the world, and it is now leading the transition from lead weights to the most environmentally friendly alternative – steel. Hennessy constantly solicits feedback from customers to understand their unique needs and challenges. This open dialogue allows us to continually refine our existing products as well as develop new tools and equipment to meet the demands of a changing marketplace. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Description: Machine Operator Night Shift: typical schedule is Monday
Thursday from 4:00pm
2:30am Health, Dental, Vision Insurance effective upon hire date! Other great benefits such as paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) with company match, educational reimbursement program, and more! Objectives
Run all BADA, OE and Lead Coated Product to schedule
Maintain a smooth flow of product through the entire powder coat process
Consistently meet On Time Delivery targets for the month
Understand, execute, and maintain the DBS tools necessary for continuous improvement –ex: 5-S, Standard Work, Kaizen events…etc.
Assist in measuring and maintaining the established Quality goals and TS-16949 Standards
Assist in meeting and/or exceeding production goals
Ability to learn and train all operator functions of the Powder Coat line, including –but not limited to: + Load, Orient, Unload, and Pack all Coating Line product +
Perform minor repairs and preventive maintenance to coating line +
Ability to Learn and Understand SPC techniques +
Possess basic computer skills + Able to efficiently operate any material handling equipment necessary for loading, storing and/or transporting powder coat product.
work effectively as a pivotal team member of the coating line: + Possessing the ability to read, write, and communicate efficiently + Work cooperatively with others to establish and achieve departmental goals
+ High school diploma/GED or equivalency required + previous manufacturing and machine operator experience preferred
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit:
Manufacturing / Operations
North America-United States-KY-Bowling Green
Req ID: HEN000194
Concrete Pump Operator / Machine Operator
• Recommend measures to improve productivity/quality
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Resolve work problems
• Set up, loads and unloads machines and equipment
• Train staff in safety consciousness, and policies
• Maintains tools and equipment associated with concrete pumps mounted on trucks, platforms, or separate placing booms
• Experience as a construction worker an asset
• Good communication skills
• Great leadership ability
• Solves problems effectively
• Well organized
$16 - $20 /HR
Since 1975, Central Broward Construction is a full service commercial masonry contractor. CBC works in Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties. CBC owns and operates all of our equipment. We are in need of a dedicated mechanic to keep all equipment SAFE and Fully Functional.
Machine Operator / CNC Mill And Lathe Operator
1. CNC MILL AND LATHE OPERATOR
Responsible for operating machine tools to produce precision metal parts. Produces small batches or large quantities of metal parts. Ensure products meet precise specifications.Primary responsibilities
- Operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to produce metal parts.
- Review electronic or written blueprints or specifications for a job.
- Calculate where to cut or bore.
- Shape steel, aluminum, titanium, plastic, silicon and other materials.
- Determine how fast or slow workpiece is fed into machine.
- Determine how much material to remove.
- Select tools and materials for the job.
- Plan the sequence of cutting and finishing operations.
- Mark the workpiece to show where cuts should be made.
- Position workpiece on the drill press, lathe, or milling machine.
- Monitor and control feed rate and speed.
- Ensure workpiece is properly lubricated and/or cooled.
- Regulate temperature of workpiece.
- Detect problems by listening for specific sounds.
- Adjust cutting speed to compensate for harmonic vibrations.
- Monitor the accuracy of cuts.
- Replace dull cutting tools.
- Check accuracy of work against blueprints and specifications.
- Produce large quantities of parts.
- Determine how automated equipment will cut a part.
- Determine cutting path.
- Concert path, speed, and feed information into set of instructions for machine tool.
- Use manual and computer-controlled machinery.
- Write basic programs.
- Modify programs in response to problems.
Positions available to start immediately.
Apply in person:
5415 N 5th St Philadelphia PA 19120
If interested and meet qualifications CALL OUR RECRUITERS AT 215-224-9700 for more information.
Type: Full-timeJob Type:
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
2. MACHINE OPERATOR
On Site Personnel, LLC is seeking for experienced CNC machine operator to work with our gear manufacturing client located near Ivyland, PA
Pay: $12/hr. Hours Mon- Fri. 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Overtime is available
Responsible for operating CNC machine
Deburring parts with grinding wheel
Light assembly and packaging.
2 years of experience working in warehouse environment and operate machine.
Operating CNC experience is a plus
Mechanically inclined and good problem solving ability.
Good Math skills.
Attention to detail and fast learner
High school diploma
Apply in person:
5415 N 5th St Philadelphia PA 19120
If interested and meet qualifications CALL OUR RECRUITERS AT 215-224-9700 for more information.
Salary: $12.00 /hour
At Onsite Personnel, we consistently deliver quality, cost-effective staffing services with a comprehensive screening and training system to provide highly qualified workers for your business. Onsite Personnel takes pride in going the extra step to assure satisfaction of our customers. Our ever-growing client base is a testament to our dedication and hard work.
Fabricator / Polisher / Saw Jet Operator / CNC Operator / Machine Oper
We are looking for experienced Saw Jet Operators- CNC Operators - Fabricators/Laminators and Polishers
Experience is a plus- Must be Dependable- Team Worker- Able to Speak/Understand English- Must be able to lift 100 lbs (shop workers)
Pay Depending on Experience
We use the newest Technology and Sophisticated Tooling to help you do the job right with the highest Quality!
Daytime, Evening and Graveyard positions needed Immediately- We pay extra for you Night Owls!!!
Machine Operator / Production Operator
Now hiring 1st and 2nd shift at $11 hr to start
The Company offers a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), 10 paid holidays, paid vacation and personal days. Manufacture of silicone-based sealants, adhesives and lubrication products, plus PVC foam materials, for a wide range of applications.. Currently, we are experiencing growth in our PVC Foam and Silicone Sealants and Adhesives divisions. Openings exist for experienced talent for 1st and 2nd shift production opportunities.
- Experienced Mixers (5+ years’ experience)
- Machine Operators
- Packaging Operators
- Quality Control Technician (5+ years ‘experience)
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength 15 lbs to 40 lbs lifting
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!