Coat Joiner Lockstitch Job Description Sample
Powder Coat Specialist
FVO Solutions is looking for a Powder-Coat Area Supervisor who will be responsible for the effective and efficient operation of the powder-coating unit.
Duties will include:
• Supervising consumers, general workers and volunteers.
• Some involvement in hiring, salary adjustment, firing decisions, and conducting performance reviews.
• Directly supervising agency consumers in preparing parts for coating, loading/unloading parts on the conveyor, packaging coated parts and other required productions tasks.
• Insuring the safety of all consumers, staff and volunteers working in the powder-coating area.
• Assisting the Manufacturing Manager in budge preparation and monitoring performance again the established budget and other production related task when the powder-coating system is not running.
• 1. High School education or equivalent.
• 2. Knowledge of operation, maintenance and monitoring of powder-coating equipment.
• 3. Ability to communicate effectively in English, both oral and written.
• 4. Able to bend, lift and carry up to 60 lbs. occasionally.
• 5. Approved criminal background check.
- Must provide us with your wage/salary expectation.
compensation: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
employment type: full-time
Powder Coat Painter
We are seeking an EXPERIENCED POWDER COAT PAINTER to prepare parts and powder coat products to a high standard. This position will be responsible for metal prep, masking and racking parts, applying powder coating, and assisting other employees as needed. This person should be a long-term candidate who is looking for a secure and rewarding form of employment. This person has to be highly motivated. This is a Full-Time, Year Round Position. This person needs to be able to problem solve and manage time proficiently. Job position is available immediately.
- Prepare, set up and test all spraying equipment.
- Prepare and apply coating material in accordance with coating manufacturer’s and customers specifications.
- Clean all spraying equipment upon completion of use.
- Provide cross functional support and perform additional duties as assigned or required to meet organizational goals.
- Previous powder coating experience required
- Must be able to endure physical demands of position including standing for long periods of time, bending and kneeling.
- Must be a detail oriented, organized self-motivated individual
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Company paid holidays and vacation
- Compensation based on experience
Powder Coat Shop Manager
We are seeking a Shop Manager with experience in powder coating to lead our powder coating line. Responsible to safely and efficiently schedule job orders and monitor all work in progress through the production line. Must understand cost accounting to maximize production and minimize downtime. This person needs to be able to problem solve and manage time proficiently. Job position is available immediately.
- Leads team of Powder Coat workers.
- Coordinates scheduling and operations to assure that the team meets assigned performance metrics for quality and on-time-delivery.
- Accurately process and complete paperwork for the jobs that will be run that day.
- Arrive prior to shift’s start each day to prep the department for the start of the day.
- Enforces proper procedures and quality expectations for product on the line.
- Packages and skids finished product as appropriate.
- Cleans and maintains equipment and work area.
- Follows established safety guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be experienced with Powder Coating
- Ability to lead others
- Ability to plan and schedule
- Ability to read prints
- Computer experience preferred
- Must be team player
- Company paid holidays and vacation
- Compensation based on experience
Powder Coat Painter Technician
Primary Purpose and Essential Functions: Responsible for performing preparation work and application of powder paint while ensuring to meet required thickness, color, and cosmetic requirements as directed by leadership.
Clean and prepare surfaces including - but not limited to - wheels for powder coating by necessary methods.
Operate powder spray guns and related equipment including - but not limited to - sandblasting machines, hopper and booth collection systems, and conveyors to optimal performance.
Operate the wash system and cure/dry ovens with the ability to adjust/keep in safe and appropriate operating range.
Meet company/department coating standards for efficiency, quality, and productivity. Brings any issues or concerns to foreman's attention.
Follow all principles and practices of powder coating application.
Ensure uniform and proper powder coating and viscosity quality by performing visual inspections or use of available equipment such as a thickness gauge.
Assist in the cleaning, maintenance, and repair of the equipment being utilized.
Move, load, and unload parts as necessary from conveyor, other equipment, or into and out of the powder coating area as necessary using appropriate and safe lifting techniques.
Ensure guidelines are being adhered to assuring a safe work environment.
Perform additional duties as assigned by leadership.
Demonstrated/proven superior customer service skills Data entry skills
Education: High School Diploma or GED required. Completion of trade/technician school preferred
Experience Required: 1 year minimum experience and/or training required
Demonstrated/proven superior customer service skills Data entry skills
High School Diploma or GED required. Completion of trade/technician school preferred
1 year minimum experience and/or training required
Production Associate- Conformal Coat
This position is responsible to prep and manually apply coatings to printed circuit boards. Applicant must be able to handle a fast paced environment with a high volume workload.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Prepare boards for conformal coat by cleaning items and surfaces to be finished. Mask connectors and other objects on the board.
Work with hand, pneumatic and electric hand tools.
Mix chemicals according to manufacturers specifications.
Apply epoxy and conformal coatings using dispensing equipment.
Visually check work in process for defects and makes adjustments as required.
Comprehend and follow instructions, read and understand blueprints.
Communicate regularly to supervisor/managers.
Work effectively and responsibly with others.
Maintain cleanliness of the work area.
Works effectively and responsibly with others.
All other assigned duties as required within the production organization.
Regular attendance is an essential job function for this position.
Comply with ITAR/Export Compliance requirements.
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to:
Being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents.
Recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.
Communicates regularly to supervisors/managers, suggests procedural changes, maintains a clean, safe work environment and communicates to supervisors/managers safety hazards and issues.
Properly handle and dispose all waste, including hazardous wastes that are generated in daily operations as directed by the EHS department.
Responsible to report all accidents, near misses, unsafe acts and unsafe conditions.Perform job duties utilizing the required and appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).Full participation in safety training and the ability to understand and follow directions identified in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA) , PPE Assessments, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and all Safety Procedures and Alerts.
Accomplish all job related paperwork in the most accurate, timely and ethical manner.
General knowledge and use of Industrial ovens, scales and simple meters used for recording data desired. Use and knowledge of two part epoxies and chemicals.
Good English skills, able to read, write and speak clearly. Good computer skills.
Ability to understand printed circuit board assembly; including reading assembly drawings and written work instructions.
Ability to pass eye exam with a minimum 20/20 vision that may be corrected via eyeglasses or contact lenses as required. Eye exam is required annually.
*Ability to work up to 10 hours a day, 5 days a week and is flexible to work up to 10 hours a day, 5 days a week and weekends if necessary. The ability to work extra hours at the company's request due to business needs is mandatory.
Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. Good manual dexterity, attention to detail, reading vision: ability to sit/stand for up to 10 hours
Ability to work with limited supervision, produce quality product consistently within time standards.
Due to ITAR requirements, applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
Regular attendance is an essential job function for this position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Note: This job description does not state or imply that these are the only duties/responsibilities to be performed by this Associate. The Associate may be required to perform additional duties within the capability of their skill level.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Powder Coat Operator Day
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under close supervision, loads and unloads product on the paint line. Operates paint guns, assembles packaging, and packages finished product to specifications. Operation is routine and repetitive. May rotate within the powder coat line and throughout the fabrication team as needed to meet customer requirements.
Previous paint line experience preferred, not required.
Up to 2 years Production experience required.
Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to work collaboratively and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
May require a combination of sitting, standing, and walking.
Requires frequent lifting up to 60 pounds overhead for 8-10 hours.
May require ability to repetitively push, pull and lift above shoulder height.
Must possess good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
May be exposed to loud operating machinery, cold temperatures, hot temperatures, chemicals and vapors.
Must be able to work in shop environment as job duties require.
APPLY ONLINE: Resume is required.
Warn Employees go to the REDZONE
External applicants go to www.warn.com
Please have your resume ready to attach electronically so all your previous experience can be considered. Thank you!
DATE JOB POSTED: 2/21/2019
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Warn Industries is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all applicants, regardless of race, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, or marital status, and encourages applications from people of diverse backgrounds.
We hire U.S. citizens and persons lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. All new employees must complete an INS Employment Eligibility Verification Form (I-9) and be able to provide verification of their status as a Non-Foreign person as defined by International Traffic in Arms Regulations, Section 120.14- 120.16.
Manufacturing Engineer Senior / CCA / J-Std-001 / Conformal Coat / Chelmsford, MA
This position is for a Manufacturing Process Engineer supporting the assembly of military circuit card assemblies. The individual will have thorough knowledge of J-STD-001, IPC-610, printed wiring board (PWB) fabrication and circuit card assembly (CCA) construction techniques.
Duties include development of hot air and IR reflow rework processes, manual / automated solder processes, automated cleaning processes, ionic cleanliness testing, and automated conformal coat dispensing and cure. The individual will be responsible for the producibility of CCA's thru the product life cycle from development and into full-rate production, including DFM analysis. Individual will also be responsible for managing root cause analyses and corrective action investigations related to CCA issues. Some travel will be required to support multiple PWB and CCA sub-tier suppliers.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Chelmsford, Massachusetts is a charming suburb of Boston located about 25 miles northwest of that city. Chelmsford is very close to historic Lowell Massachusetts and to Nashua, New Hampshire.
Chelmsford is within reach of New Hampshire's White Mountains and awesome ski areas to the north, and the scenic coastal towns of MA and NH are about an hour east. This scenic colonial region offers lots of New England charm, great schools, shopping, and restaurants. Chelmsford and the region share an impressive past from the early days after the pilgrims arrived in Plymouth to the revolutionary war.
Where can you get to from Chelmsford? Chelmsford is about 90 minutes from Cape Cod. Boston is about 30 minutes to the east without traffic.
New York City is about 4.5 hours away from Chelmsford. Waterville Valley and other major ski resorts of New Hampshire and Vermont are about 2 to 3 hours to the north. It should be noted that Chelmsford, Massachusetts is approximately 35 miles northwest of the Boston metropolitan area and offers better access to a wide range of substantially more affordable regions in the area to live. Those regions include Northeastern and North Central Massachusetts, and Southern, New Hampshire.
MFCREFER - Manufacturing Engineer
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Candidate must be eligible to obtain a secret clearance and must have the ability to obtain at least an interim secret clearance prior to start.
Demonstrated written, oral and presentation skills. Strong interpersonal skills- Ability to interact effectively in a team environment.
Specialty Coat Integrated Program Management Team (Ipmt) Leader
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible. You will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered. Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Have you considered what it may be like to join our team and bring your career to Pratt & Whitney?
Pratt & Whitney is seeking a dynamic and ambitious Industrial Manager to be based in East Hartford, CT. You will interface and coordinate advanced coating systems for new manufacturing (OEM), maintenance and repair (MRO), and design engineering with new technologies, techniques, and performance requirements. The Industrial Leader is the interface between Manufacturing Operations, Repair Operations, Military Programs, and Design Engineering. As the leader of the group, you will work to insure capacity, quality, cost and delivery are achieved. The operations are spread across 3 significant locations (Oklahoma City, East Hartford, and West Palm Beach) with each location being brought to the latest standards and maximizing the benefits to the company. The largest and primary location for the programs, operations, engineering, and development teams is East Hartford. We ask that you measure, monitor and coordinate the execution of capital investments, design changes, capacity and lean manufacturing improvements and advanced technologies. This is an engaging, high volume, high interaction role where interpersonal and communication skills are important. Military Engines Industrial team represents all of production operations to the program office and represents the program office to all of operations. This advanced coatings and it's applications is a product differentiator for P&W and the US military. The ME Industrial team is looking for individuals who are self-motivated and desire to work in an area which provides broad visibility to Production Operations throughout P&W, our supply chain, and to the Program Office. This role reports to the ME Production Chief and is focused on providing operational alignment to the program office for OEM and MRO efforts. The performance of the individual in this role and their ability to define achievable production incorporation plans, identify and mitigate risks, and ultimately drive successful execution will directly impact the future of Military Engines for P&W and our customers.
Responsibilities of this role shall include but not be limited to:
Identification, assessment, monitoring, and elevating Industrial risk to schedule based on hardware requirements, EVP, and/or production schedules
Ensuring alignment with ECMPS, Procurement and Module Centers for CE OEM Engine and Spares demand planning for 5-year MRP & 10-year Aggregate Demand
Developing program or part-level industrial plans that account for capital, labor and manufacturing changes to support development and production requirements
Coordinating with Colleagues to understand current capacity, future demand outlook and aligns capacity plans that support customer demand.
Do you meet these Basic Qualifications?
You've obtained a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain or Business Management.
You have at least 6 years of experience in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain or Business Management
U.S. Citizen is required due to Government Contracts
How about any of these Preferred Qualifications?
Master's degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Manufacturing and you have 4 or more years of experience in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain or Business Management
Extraordinary teammate with good interpersonal skills.
Self-motivated and detailed task oriented.
Ability to work independently with little direct supervisory input or direction.
Develop Positive Relationships
Craft Clear Communication
Possess Excellent Judgment and professional maturity
Participate in Process Improvement efforts Ability to take initiative, support strategic priorities, take ownership of assigned projects/initiatives and independently contribute to results.
Validated experience working with executive level management and be a high energy/dynamic individual who strives for continuous improvement.
You are detail and results oriented with good problem solving skills, able to meet commitments, and balance to resolve conflicting priorities.
You understand strategic and business implications to Operations and Commercial Engines and be able to provide solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
The Frame Joiner is responsible for the joining and assembly of wall décor and custom frames. This position works in a team environment to accomplish the common goal of producing and assembling wall décor and custom frames for distribution. Employees will be trained in multiple disciplines including but not limited to: identifying various types of frame molding, accurate joining of frame molding, assembling and joining of frames, and production of wall décor and custom frames. Employees must be dependable, have a keen eye for detail and the ability to work at a fast pace.
Essential Job Functions The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach for and carry objects with hands and arms; communicate verbally with co-worker sand management. The employee is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to see up close, differentiate between colors, proper depth perception, ability to adjust focus and keen eye for detail.
Must be able to lift items that weigh up to 50 lbs and are 10’ in height on a daily basis.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, reach above and below the shoulders, squat, bend and kneel as necessary to perform the job.
- Must be able to tolerate working in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to tolerate working in an environment with a high level of noise.
- Must be able to accurately follow specific instructions for multiple detailed assembly process.
- Must be reliable. Must be able to work flexible hours depending on business demands.
- Must be able to focus in a high activity environment.
- Demonstrate proficiency in reading and interpreting of work orders and cut sheets
- Consistently meet minimum required production, accuracy or quality standards for the work performed.
- Consistently meet minimum performance standards as set forth by Company Management earn and demonstrate proficiency in essential job functions including but not limited to: identification of different framing materials, accurate cutting of framing materials and assembling and joining of wall décor and custom frames.
- Individually and in partnership with other co-workers, perform inventory production-line re-stocking
- Ensure that all warehouse equipment and tools are properly utilized to increase productivity, efficiency, and safety; report any unsafe conditions, damaged equipment or injury to self or co-worker to company management.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize proper techniques for lifting and handling of heavy objects, climbing ladders, and pushing/pulling pallet jacks. Ensure that work area is kept neat, clean, safe, and organized at all times.
- Maintain courteous and positive relationship with all co-workers and customers.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred. Ability to demonstrate basic proficiency with scanners, printers, and computers.
- Ability to demonstrate basic proficiency calculating measurements and converting square footage.
- Previous experience with Pneumatic equipment including nail guns and staplers preferred.
- Previous experience with routers, skill saws and hand saws preferred
- Good verbal/written communication skills, basic math skills, and ability to read documents such as work orders, safety rules, operating instructions and procedural manuals.
- Ability to speak and read English.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, Paid Holidays
Seal Coat Foreman & Crew
Seal Coat Foreman & CrewDescription: Working Seal Coat Foreman & Crew.
Central NJ Asphalt & Concrete Company - We provide asphalt repairs, concrete repairs, crack sealing & seal coating. From our dedicated office team to our persistent crewmembers we always strive to achieve the best for our customers. We recognizes that our employees are our greatest resource. We want applicants with a team-player attitude.
- Must be able to work in a high paced environment and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Focus on safety and quality
- Proficiency in English
- Valid driver’s license
- Self-motivated and punctual
- Must be able to pass a drug screening, pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors and the general public at all times.
- Report to work at the designated start time.
- Be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary.
- Be able to work overtime when required. Employees are compensated accordingly.
- Be willing to work outdoors in extreme temperatures, both hot and cold.
- Strictly adhere to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas as stated by OSHA
Full time positions. Top pay available based on experience.
Advanced Pavement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Advanced Pavement Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!