Coater Operator Insulation Board Job Description Sample
Journeyman Litho Coater Operator
This person will be responsible for set up and operation of the Wagner Spot Coater and KBA Coater. This position is an hourly non-exempt position, subject to overtime. This position reports to the Lithography Manager. This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for assigned production schedule.
Responsible for set up and operation of coater line.
Train and direct personnel assigned to the coater line.
Adjust and check oven setting thermal and U.V., to assure proper bake.
Report mechanical problems.
Must wash up and change over the coater with the aid of the Stacker Operator.
Change coater roller with the aid of the Stacker Operator.
Maintain and lubricate equipment.
Responsible for startup, adjustment and shutdown of LTG oven.
Make minor mechanical repairs.
- Travel is required as needed for this position
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Better than average mechanical ability.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must have basic computer skills.
Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
Must have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Must be capable of lifting 60lbs frequently.
Main purpose of job
Work as part of a two-person team that operates a coater / laminator, which applies resins to mica paper and other webs to produce electrical insulating materials that meet product and / or customer specifications.
Obtaining a product that complies with technical and quality standards.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
- Work all shifts and reasonable amount of overtime, including weekends to meet customer needs.
- Follow process and special instruction for machine set-up, load raw materials, log material usages during operation, maintain production report, log machine run settings and adjusting the equipment per feedback from the QC department. Understand and use control charts.
- Maintain production standards in terms of scrap and efficiencies.
- Visually inspect material for defects, insert appropriate flags, correct as needed and report problems to the supervisor.
- Checks equipment for needed adjustments or repairs; Corrects as necessary or reports problems to the supervisor to initiate a repair request.
- Maintain good housekeeping on and around the equipment. This is an ongoing function that can be performed while the equipment is in operation.
- Informs the next shift regarding all activities that are underway and parameters that need to be followed.
- Supervises the equipment at all time; does not leave the workplace without the consent of his superior.
- Prepares materials and equipment necessary to perform the manufacturing process according to the guidelines of the product ensuring that they meet quality conditions.
- Performs checks on the flow described in the manufacturing prescription; if the results do not comply takes corrective actions.
- Reduce material scrap
Completes production reports, data entry on the computer, process sheets identification tags and other records as required
Machine Operator / Coater
- 1st shift $14/hr+
- Additional raise after 90 days based upon performance
- 40 hours plus overtime as required
- Health Care (company pays 80% of the premium)
- 401(k) automatic 3% company contribution
- Paid uniforms
We are looking for a Machine Operator with prior experience:
- Setting up and operating production machinery
- Making fine adjustments and quality checks
- Using micrometers and rulers
- Being detail-oriented
- Operating forklifts and chain hoists
- Lifting 75lbs and standing for 8 hours
- EXPERIENCE WITH COATING OPERATIONS IS A PLUS
This person must be responsible to continuously communicate with maintenance and production management on the status of the equipment and daily production. In addition, the Machine Operator must be able to train and instruct an Assistant.
This job is critical to the quality of the Morgan Advanced Materials treated family of products. It entails operating a variety of equipment and controlling a number of special processes. Much of the quality assurance relies on following exact procedures and thorough documentation of process conditions/results. The successful candidate will display good housekeeping traits in addition to being able to organize his/her own work for maximum effectiveness.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Monitoring properties of treat solutions and adjusting to within specification.
2. Loading parts into bins/furnaces and performing vacuum impregnation processes.
3. Manufacturing treat formulations from training and work instructions.
4. Racking treated materials in preparation for oven curing.
5. Logging and proper clocking of treated parts.
6. Loading, unloading, and startup of curing ovens and furnaces.
7. Un-racking treated material at the completion of the treat/cure process.
8. Performing quality checks on products and processes.
9. Coordinating material flow through treat department to satisfy priorities and maximize throughput.
10. Inspection of treat processes.
Physical Demands / Work Environment
Constant exposure to indoor manufacturing environment
Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
Constant exposure to moderate noise
Constantly stand and walk throughout the workday
Frequently reach with hands and arms; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel material
Constant use of hands/fingers to grasp, pinch, pull, feel, or handle and manipulate parts and tools
Frequent repetitive motions
Constant requirement of specific vision abilities including close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to focus.
Constantly wear eye and foot protection (Industry standard safety equipment is provided by the Company)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Lift Truck Operator II - Coater - Antioch
Overview Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States. Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
Perform lift truck checklist
Transport Rolls by lift truck
From trailer to bins
From bins to sew on staging table
From Roll Up to DC buggy
Load out trailer with carpet being sent to different location
Unload secondary backing off trailer
Load out cores going to another location.
Must be able to Read & Write English
Must be able to pass eye exam
Must have or be able to obtain lift truck certification
Must have ability to mount & dismount lift truck repeatedly
Must have or be willing to learn computer skills (AS400)
AOI Operator - QC Inspector Printed Circuit Board Assembly
Carlton Industries Inc., a well-established contract manufacturer of electronic assemblies has an opportunity for a talented AOI Operator/QC Inspector for the first shift. This position requires someone who is able to operate the AOI machines, inspect for accurate, consistent detection of SMT component placement, through-hole and solder defects to IPC-A-610 latest standard. It is critical in this position to have the ability to recognize problems in the operation process or with the component and to communicate those problems to the machine operator for immediate corrective action. The ideal candidate should possess keen visual acuity and knowledge of inspecting printed circuit board assemblies. Approves in-process product, finished product and documents inspection results.
- Ability to load programs in the AOI machines.
- Ability to examine circuit board assemblies to detect defects such as shorts, excess or missing solder, scratches, cracks and proper placement of components.
- Ability to maintain quality standards to specified requirements for approving finished product and product in wip.
- Perform detailed quality inspection of populated circuit boards.
- Ability to perform inspection using a microscope.
- Ability to interpret IPC-A-610 standards for acceptability and customer specifications.
- Ability to read routers, bill of materials, assembly drawings and perform assigned tasks.
- Shall be accountable for quality, quantity and inspection of work performed.
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast paced environment and maintain patience in challenging situations.
- Ability to sit for the majority of the working day.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following qualifications:
Experience in loading programs and operating AOI machines in a fast paced environment.
Good working knowledge of AS 9100/ISO 13485, ESD, SPC & IPC-A-610.
Expected to read and comprehend well in English both verbally and in written format.
Component identification ability required.
Ability to examine circuit board assemblies to detect defects such as shorts, excess or missing solder, scratches, cracks and proper placement of components.
Candidates should be very organized with the ability to keep required written records.
Candidates should have the ability to carry out written or oral instructions.
Excellent work habits including good attendance.
Carlton corporations is EOE and offer the following benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Long/Short Term Disability Insurance
- · Vision
- FSA plan
- HRA plan
- Simple IRA
Carlton Industries Corporation (CIC) is a private company and our employees' average longevity within the company is over 13 years. We excel at satisfying customers in challenging market segments including aerospace, military and defense, robotics, medical, and instrumentation. Our long-standing reputation is proven through our customer-longevity averaging well over 12 years. We believe in having a long-term partnership with all of our customers and being the essential part in reaching their specific business goals.
General Operator Position With On Board
General Operator - Warehouse (Fayetteville)
Compensation: 12.36 + single coverage benefits
Job Title: Warehouse Operator
Must be able to function in a High Performance Work System. This position consists of working in the Warehouse area but must be able to fulfill other rolls as needed by the business.
Candidates MUST be able to work flexible shifts due to shift rotation and production increases .
Minimum Skills Required:
· Operator will be required to follow all safety rules and regulations
· Must be forklift trained and licensed for both electric and propane powered trucks.
· Trained to operate electric pallet truck.
· Inspect forklift trucks/electric pallet trucks at the start of the shift
· Check to see if there are adequate supplies on hand for the production line.
· Take inventories of raw materials, packaging, and shipping supplies.
· Keep all supplies in designated areas.
· Use SAP for production needs, i.e. schedule, packaging supplies, printing labels, etc.
· Receive/Unload/Rotate/Stage raw materials and supplies, first in -- first out.
· Load/Unload/Stage recycle material to be stored at the facility/shipped to other designated areas other than facility.
· Load burn material for shipment.
· Load/Stage finished product to be shipped to the site warehouse.
· Coordinate shipments with site shippers if product is to be shipped directly from facility and not the site warehouse.
· Run purge/sheeting (burn) during startup/shutdown/etc.
· Assist with palletizing finished product.
· Assist with storing/retrieving semi-finished stock.
· Assist in moving/managing product support sheets.
· Assist in operating Recycle area.
· Straighten up warehouse area as needed
· General housekeeping to include mopping and sweeping.
· Yard Tractor license.
In 2001, the ownership and management of On-Board set forth a corporate vision to become the leading provider of professional services in North America. In pursuit of this vision, On-Board will embrace the core values of superior quality and customer service, strive for continuous improvement in all aspects of our service offerings, assemble, develop and retain the best talent in the marketplace.
On-Boards corporate Mission is to provide Flexible Service by applying the talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our clients expectations in a safe, responsible and dependable manner consistent with our people and quality principles.
Cdl-A Owner Operator - Load Board
RT&T's Load Board is offered to current Owner Operators. You can choose where you want to go and how long you want to stay out. On the load board you will be paid 73% of gross revenue of the load. We will cover your cargo insurance, liability insurance, and your base plates. We provide you with support also if you come up with any issues.
Part Time On Air & Audio Board Operator
Part Time On-Air and Audio Board Operator i Waterloo, IA Townsquare Media is seeking to fill a PT On-Air & Audio Board Operator position for our 3 FM Stations in Waterloo, IA - Q 92.3, 97.7 KCRR & K98.5. Previous radio experience is preferred, but not required.
Knowledge of Country, Top 40 & Classic Rock music will be a premium. Main Duties Include: i Preparing and executing daily and/or weekly airshifts i Running an audio board in studio for remote broadcasts i The ability to work weekends is required Itis much more than just radio at Townsquare Media Waterlooiitis about entertainment. Weire looking for someone who likes having fun.
Online, social media, and live events are a huge part of what we do.If that describes you, send your resume and audio to: WaterlooRadioJobs@TownsquareMedia.comTOWNSQUARE MEDIA WATERLOO 501 Sycamore StreetSuite 300Waterloo, IA 50703 TOWNSQUARE MEDIA WATERLOO MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Operator Status Board
Description: Responsible for answering phones and maintaining a log of calls received. Dispatch housekeeping services according to guest and management requests. Resolve guest complaints and answer questions. Job Functions
Handle service calls and guest complaints quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
Issue equipment to guests; such as, rollaway beds, irons and ironing boards.
Handle guest lost and found inquiries.
Log all calls that come into Housekeeping.
Maintain communication with Front Desk and Engineering.
Monitor the computer for check-outs, pick-ups, and discrepancies; communicate status.
Assign, distribute, and/or collect keys, beepers, and duties to employees.
Assist outgoing and incoming shifts in accounting and transfer of personnel paperwork, keys, and beepers.
Prior experience in a similar position preferred.
Must be detail-oriented and highly organized.
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
Must have good typing skills.
Must be computer literate and able to operate standard office equipment.
Must be able to effectively communicate by phone, beeper, and two-way radio.
Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses. Department: IP - Housekeeping
Category:* Hotel / Guest Services
Position Code:* IPPOPSB00 Shif: Days
Status:* Full Time
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!