Coating Machine Operator Hardboard Job Description Sample
Coating Operator I
Machine Operator - Filler
Responsibilities of a Coater Operator is to run the coating line safely, efficiently and accurately to produce material per customer specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem from time to time.
Experience as a Machine Operator.
- Knowledge of Production Procedures.
- Ability to Read Blueprints, Schematics and Manuals.
- knowledge of measurements, trouble shooting.
- Attention to Detail
- Physical Stamina and Strength.
- must have basic math skills
- must be able to read and write in English.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One to three months related experience and/or training.
- Ability to work various shifts.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Mathematical skills
- Standing, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, climbing, lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Health Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Wax Machine Operator
Technical Machine Operator
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries. Royal is growing and we are looking for talented individuals who want to make a difference!
We offer great benefits including:
- No Sunday work
- Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
We have openings for Technical Molding Operators on 2nd and 3rd shifts. We are specifically looking for candidates who have technical aptitude and the ability to grow at Royal Technologies. In this role, you will start as a machine operator and through our in-house training, you will learn how to do mold changes, color changes, and other technical responsibilities. This puts you on the path to become a utility or supervisor!
Responsibilities will include:
- Working in a fast pace manufacturing environment
- Ability to read, understand, and follow operator instructions
- Basic troubleshooting responsibilities
- Through training…
- Performing setup work on injection molding machines. This includes cleaning of molding machines and associated equipment, fine-tuning and adjustment of machines according to part being produced and color changes.
- Setting up auxiliary equipment during changeovers. This includes air tools, date stamps, conveyors, etc.
- Cleaning hoppers and grinder, purging old material
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving.
And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.
Machine Operator I
Machine Operator 4 - 2Nd Shift (1527-799)
Machine Operator IV BTS LOC
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!