Cockeysville Job Description Sample
McCormick & Company, Inc., a world leader in the spice, flavor and seasonings industry, is seeking a full time Payroll Analyst. This new hire will work in Global Headquarters, located at address in 24 Schilling Road . The Payroll Analyst will report to a Director, Global Payroll.
With more than $5 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavorful products to the entire food industry – retail outlets, food manufacturers and foodservice businesses. We create differentiating flavors consumers prefer with unmatched quality, science, innovation and service. Every day, no matter where or what you eat, you can enjoy food flavored by McCormick. McCormick makes every moment and meal better™
As a company recognized for exceptional commitment to employees, McCormick offers a wide variety of benefits, programs and services. Benefits include, but are not limited to, tuition assistance, medical, dental, vision, disability, group life insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, paid holidays and vacations.
The primary role of the Payroll Analyst is to provide subject matter expertise to the team and the Business on payroll related compliance and guidance for North America (US and Canada) payroll. Review and audit the payroll for accuracy and completeness as well as any related tax remittances and third party payments. This position is responsible for all external and year end filing and reporting requirements. The position requires an individual with payroll expertise who can be relied on to test and provide advice on complex payroll issues and/or changes in legal requirements. This position will also play a key role in compliance with SOX requirements; ensuring the integrity of payroll postings.
Process Weekly, Biweekly and Monthly payroll timely for approx. 3,500 employees
Process payroll employee maintenance and pay adjustments (i.e. credit union deductions, direct deposits, disability payments, educational assistance, employee advances, ESPP monthly reconciliation, garnishments, MMB fees, W-4 maintenance, year-end reports and adjustments, employee separations and new hire set-up)
Remit federal, state and garnishment payments (i.e. federal & state withholding and unemployment payments, tax fills, positive pay files to bank, remit direct deposits to bank, process and issue W-2's)
Prepare internal and external reporting to meet regulatory and management reporting requirements, while optimizing processes and identifying cost efficiencies
Investigate and research payroll issues and then recommend resolution
Support pack and ad hoc testing and leverage SAP design to gain maximum benefit and lead initiatives to optimize processes and support business and trend analysis
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline
4+ yrs progressive business experience
Ability to exercise good judgment in high pressure, sensitive situations
Ability to meet aggressive deadlines
Excellent problem solving skills
Experience modifying and developing processes for better efficiencies in an in-house payroll processing environment
Effective communication (both oral and written) skills with demonstrated ability to present and sell ideas to others
Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel and basic proficiency of PowerPoint and MS Word
Previous experience with SAP, preferred
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As a general policy, McCormick does not offer employment visa sponsorships upon hire or in the future.
At Hair Cuttery, you are not just a Hairstylist…you are a Salon Professional! Salon Professionals provide guests with a world-class hair experience starting from the moment they step into our salons offering a full menu of cutting, coloring, waxing, and texture services with or without an appointment.
What makes us different?
- UNLIMITED COMMISSION AND CAREER GROWTH
We have a tiered level system that allows you to advance your career from Stylist to Master Designer and earn unlimited commission based on productivity and sales.
- TOP EDUCATION
Increase your knowledge as well as your earnings with continuing education from in-house trainers, Celebrity Stylist Rodney Cutler, and Redken professionals. We pay you to attend training so you're always current with mainstream trends! That's right…FREE ADVANCED EDUCATION!
- CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Our exclusive stylist app makes it easy for you to grow and track your business, appointments, and income.
Salon Professional Requirements:
Current cosmetology or barber license applicable to state requirements
Must have a passion for people and providing exceptional customer service
Able and willing to work various schedules including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Ability to show technical skillset in terms of layered cuts, clipper cuts, and basic color application
Eligible to work in the United States
Do you want to be a part of a fun, fashion-forward team?
We welcome both new and experienced Salon Professionals. For new stylists, we have a plentiful walk-in business to build your book and guest loyalty. For experienced stylists, we have 8 tiers ranging from Stylist to Master Designer for placement if you're able to provide proof of your book and weekly productivity. Price points increase with each level allowing you to advance your career and grow your earnings.
Hair Cuttery provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all applicants.
Asst Salon Leader
Imagine a career where you positively impact fellow Hair Stylists through serving by example, demonstrating the latest hair techniques and trends, as well as demonstrating exceptional customer service. Start your career with Hair Cuttery today!
As an Assistant Salon Leader for Hair Cuttery, you will assist in managing the day-to-day operations of the salon, as well as manage the salon in the Salon Leader's absence. You will also spend your time working behind the chair to provide education and consulting to your clients regarding the best service and retail products, so they may recreate their new look at home!
Assistant Salon Leader
● Ability to demonstrate a passion for people and customer service
● Strong leadership skills that inspire and motivate performance
● Strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills
● Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve salon goals
● Ability to be flexible and adapt to business needs
● Reliable and available to work various schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays
● Strong organizational and follow up skills
● MUST HAVE A COSMETOLOGY LICENSE in the state you are applying for, eligibility to work in the United States
● 6+ months experience in a salon environment performing hair services AND basic math skills
As an Assistant Salon Leader for Hair Cuttery, you will:
Earn commission based compensation based on your performance and contribution
Have the opportunity to earn quarterly productivity & retail bonuses as well as monthly bonuses based on the salon's performance
Benefit from the wide range of services you can offer to your clients including cuts, styles, highlights, color, permanent waves, relaxers and up dos
Benefits for Salon Associates:
● FREE Advance Education by REDKEN Certified Professionals, Career Path opportunities, Performance Awards, Flexible Schedule and a Unique Culture that's ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE! PLUS Medical Coverage options, Paid Time Off, 401(K) Savings Plans, Dental Insurance and Vision Insurance!!
At Hair Cuttery, you can build a Career for Life!
Healthcare Business Development Manager
By developing a deep understanding of the business challenges arising from poorly aligned technology, and uncovering the transformational opportunities that result from strategically aligned technology, we set the path to advance, cultivate and leverage people, processes and systems to change and transform organizations. At Hartman, we deliver powerful business outcomes by leveraging technology strategy as a game-changer for our clients.
Hartman Executive Advisors is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager who will work with our Client Managers, Marketing and company ownership to develop new business relationships within our healthcare industry focus. The Business Development Manager will leverage existing relationships, and will adopt an approved activity plan designed to create new relationships and customers. Qualified candidates need to be comfortable engaging C-level business executives in both social as well as individual environments in order to evaluate opportunities and communicate Hartman’s unique value proposition. People who thrive on working with executive teams and gaining the trust of customers and prospects by helping businesses solve strategic problems through the effective utilization of information technology would be a good fit for this role.
- Work with company ownership to develop a personal plan of action designed to achieve sales goals by developing profitable business within Hartman’s healthcare demographic.
- Establish and execute weekly and monthly activity plan (events, warm calls, COI meetings, prospect meetings, proposals, and closes) designed to achieve established sales goals.
- Work with the Marketing team to leverage Hartman content and events for prospective clients and COI.
- Work with Client Managers (CMs) in a team selling environment to design solutions and strategies to meet the needs of our prospective clients.
- 5+ years of business development experience in a healthcare professional services organization that sells to business to business
- Working knowledge of relationship selling principles, including the ability to conduct an effective sales meeting, ask effective questions, explore customer pain, communicate how our solutions can uniquely solve prospective customer pain, effectively close business, etc.
- Strong understanding of healthcare operations, clinical, challenges, and strategies
- Sales experience and strong connections in healthcare verticals including Ambulatory Care, Hospitals, Health Centers, or Long-Term Post-Acute Care (LTPAC), in the mid-Atlantic market
- Experience forming relationships with and selling directly to the CEO and other executive members of organizations
- While deep technical knowledge is not required, the successful candidate must have the ability to understand the business and technology challenges of our prospective customers within the healthcare space, and be able to work with the CM team to recommend an engagement scope of work (SOW) to resolve those challenges as well as make warm connections through existing networks
- Experience in managing multiple projects/programs simultaneously
- Experience managing resources, budgets and project timing
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong business writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Client Relations Analyst
Hartman Executive Advisors is seeking an outstanding and customer focused Client Relations Analyst who will report directly to the Executive Vice President and will work very closely with the executive team and practice leaders as necessary. This role is highly visible and must reflect the demeanor, level of respect, professionalism, positive attitude and instincts necessary to represent Hartman Executive Advisors. This team member will be responsible for supporting the company’s client retention and satisfaction activities, including survey and reporting activities in support of these programs. We are looking for an energetic highly organized and detail-oriented individual with strong oral and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills to assist with client liaison and follow-up activities, surveys and reporting related to client satisfaction, support for events as it relates to strengthening client relationships, as well as special projects as required. This role requires the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must have a passion for customer service, be trustworthy, discreet, loyal, and must maintain strict confidences.
- Provide outstanding client relationship support to company at the direction of the Executive Vice President.
- Assist in the planning, scheduling, and coordination of relationship-building events for our client’s C-Level Executives, as well as follow-up with event attendees.
- Manage our Customer Satisfaction Survey process and provide relevant reports as requested.
- Summarize client liaison activities and next steps and provide follow-through support for executives in operations, sales and marketing meetings.
- Assist as needed with office management and receptionist duties— guest hospitality, answer phones, etc.
- Knows How to Make the Principals’ Priorities his/her own – Learns to prioritize and follow through on activities based on the priorities and preferences of executive ownership. Quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing his/her executives’ goals; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
- Interpersonal Savvy – Relates well to all kinds of people; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Strong Organizational Skills – Possess strong and proven system for organizing, tracking, following through on and communicating priorities, requirements, activities, etc.
- Analytical Skills – Considers the intended outcome and audience for data, and provides analysis and reporting with purpose in mind.
- Written Communications – Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; establishes and maintains effective relationships with prospective customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Integrity and Trust – Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- 1-4+ years of C-level relationship management experience required, preferably in a sales-based or professional services organization.
- Highly organized with strong attention to details
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) as well as survey tools such as SurveyMonkey
- Ability to analyze and manipulate data and create relevant reports using Excel and other tools
- Experience with Microsoft CRM or other CRM database system is preferred
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to write succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing/managing multiple tasks
- Must have C-level references
You don't have to be a traveler to understand exactly how it feels to fall into a clean bed after a long day. You appreciate the importance of clean sheets and fresh towels and take pride in your work.
You also understand the importance of skillfully operating the equipment for safety. Interstate highly values such skill and care; and as Laundry Attendant, your efforts make all the difference for our guests.
As Laundry Attendant, you will
Skillfully use laundering equipment to safely and thoroughly clean and press linen, keeping the work area clean and safe.
Help ensure laundry operations run smoothly by alerting the supervisor when equipment stops working properly, if supplies are needed and when linen is damaged.
The ability to operate industrial laundry equipment is required. The ability to be understood by guests and associates is needed. This position requires continuous standing and movement, frequent bending, lifting and pulling up to 75 pounds of linen and carrying up to 50 pounds of linen during a shift.
Hunt Valley Maryland
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an EEO/AA/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans Employer. Click here and here to navigate to the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3830 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
AECOM is actively seeking a highly motivated Engineering Intern for employment in the Hunt Valley, MD office. AECOM is searching for candidates that has the ability to be a role model, be client-focused, be impactful and be decisive.
Imagine working on rewarding projects within a diverse culture, and having access to exceptional training and career development opportunities. Working at AECOM means being part of a global team, working with award-winning professionals across the world. Aspire to be a key player on some of the best projects regionally, with opportunities to work on projects nationally or internationally. Our people bring deep industry knowledge to help you succeed.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
Assist with planning, preliminary engineering and traffic engineering assignments.
Perform assignments requiring application of standard techniques, procedures and criteria to carry out engineering tasks. Assignments are designed to further develop judgment and understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities.
Exercise judgment limited to developing details of work in making preliminary selections and adaptations of engineering alternatives
Prepare engineering related calculations and develop drawings and visual aids
Work under supervision of a project manager or senior-level team member
- Currently in pursuit of Bachelor's degree in Civil engineering or other related field required
Workers Compensation - Claim Representative Trainee
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
Completes required training program which includes the overall instruction, exposure, and preparation for employees to progress to the next level position. It is a mix of online, virtual, classroom, and on-the-job training.
The training may require travel. The on the job training includes practice and execution and coaching on the following core assignments: Conduct investigations, including, but not limited to assessing policy coverage, investigation of non-questionable/questionable claims, contacting insureds, injured workers, medical providers, and other parties in a timely manner to determine compensability.
Proactively manage inventory with documented plans of action and emphasis on file quality and data integrity to ensure timely and appropriate resolution or reassignment. Achieve a positive end result by returning injured party to work and coordinating the appropriate medical treatment in collaboration with internal nurse resources where appropriate. Manage, resolve or reassign those claims where pre-injury return to work is unlikely.
Establish and update reserves to reflect claim exposure and document rationale. Identify exposures and establish appropriate reserves. Apply knowledge to determine causal relatedness of medical conditions.
Collaborate with internal nurse resources (Medical Case Manager) in order to integrate the delivery of medical services into the overall claim strategy. Complete required letters and state forms and any other required documents as required. Prepare necessary letters and state filings within statutory limits.
Determine and actively develop ongoing strategic plans for resolution as required. Develop strategies to manage losses involving issues of statutory benefit entitlement, medical diagnoses, Medicare Set Aside to achieve resolution through the best possible outcome. Work in collaboration with specialty resources (i.e. medical and legal) to proactively pursue claim resolution opportunities.
Pursue all offset opportunities, including apportionment, contribution and subrogation. Evaluate claims for potential fraud. Effectively manage litigation to drive files to an optimal outcome, including resolution of benefits.
Understand and apply Medicare Set Asides and allocations. Negotiate settlement of claims within designated authority. Evaluate and document a detailed settlement analysis, value and range.
Refer claims beyond authority as appropriate based on exposure and established guidelines. May use structured settlement/annuity as appropriate for the jurisdiction. Participate in Telephonic and/or onsite File Reviews.
Respond to inquiries - verbal and written. Keeping injured worker apprised of claim status. Communicate and complete denials on medical and indemnity issues.
In order to perform the essential functions of this job, acquisition and maintenance of Insurance License(s) may be required to comply with state and Travelers requirements. Generally, license(s) must be obtained within three months of starting the job and obtain ongoing continuing education credits as mandated. In order to progress to Claim Representative, a Trainee must demonstrate proficiency in the skills outlined above.
Proficiency will be verified by appropriate management, according to established standards. Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Specific & Technical Skills & Competencies
Demonstrated ownership attitude and customer centric response to all assigned tasks
Basic Verbal and written communication skills
Intermediate Attention to detail ensuring accuracy
Basic Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment managing multiple priorities
Basic Analytical Thinking
Basic Judgment/ Decision Making
This is an entry level position that requires satisfactory completion of required training to advance to a Workers' Compensation claim professional position. This position is intended to develop skills for investigating, evaluating, negotiating and resolving claims on losses of lesser value and complexity. Provides quality claim handling throughout the claim life cycle (customer contacts, coverage, investigation, evaluation, reserving, negotiation and resolution) including maintaining full compliance with internal and external quality standards and state specific regulations. As part of the hiring process, this position requires the completion of an online pre-employment assessment. Further information regarding the assessment including an accommodation process, if needed, will be provided at such time as your candidacy is deemed appropriate for further consideration. This job does not manage others This job works under Close Supervision: Work is reviewed at several steps along the way. (Generally pertains to trainee positions.)
Education, Work Experience & Knowledge
Bachelor's Degree preferred or a minimum of 2 years of work OR customer service related experience preferred.
Operates standard office equipment
Frequently Sitting (can stand at will)
Occasionally Use of Keyboards, Sporadic 10-Key
High School Diploma or GED and one year of customer service experience OR Bachelor's Degree required.
Quality Assurance Engineer (13050)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair has an exciting opening on our IT team. As a part of the corporate development team, you will have the opportunity to work with a highly creative and motivated team delivering a wide range of products that support and improve internal operations.
Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of deliverables
Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing efforts across multiple projects
Develop and maintain test plans, test cases and test scripts
Design and implement software testing solutions via automated and manual means
Back-end database testing in Microsoft SQL environment including validating stored procedures, jobs and triggers
Identify, document and track bugs. Collaborate with development team and business to troubleshoot issues
Act as a customer advocate within the development team
Ensure projects meet customer requirements and objectives
Champion a culture of quality within the organization
Required Experience / Skills:
A bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
At least 2 years application testing experience
Experience in both front and back-end testing
Understanding of SQL and ability to query/validate sets of data
Experience, or willingness to learn, writing automated test scripts
Strong communication skills
Attention to detail
Self-directed and motivated
Familiarity with browser based testing tools such as Selenium, CodedUI, etc.
Experience testing applications written in various programming languages
Experience using the following tools:
Microsoft Test Manager
Visual Studio / Git
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Job ID: 69129
Area of Interest: Professionals
Location: Hunt Valley, MD US
Hours of Work: M-F
Job Facility: University of Maryland Medical System
Employment Type: Full Time
What You Will Do:
I. General Summary
Under direct supervision accurately codes hospital Inpatient, Ambulatory Surgery, Observation, and any other outpatient encounter visit for the purpose of appropriate reimbursement, research and compliance with federal and state regulations according to established ICD-10-CM/PCS coding and/or CPT-4 procedure coding classification systems.
II. Principal Responsibilities and Tasks
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by personnel so classified.
1.Serves as a clinical coding subject matter expert, and utilizes critical thinking to analyze and evaluate documentation issues with consultation from the medical and clinical staff, and clinical documentation specialists as needed.
a. Identifies and assigns ICD-10 diagnostic codes and CPT-4 procedure codes to outpatient, ambulatory surgery, and observation visits for the purpose of reimbursement, research and compliance with federal and state regulations.
b. Analyzes, codes and abstracts complex inpatient cases such as trauma, rehab, neurology, critical care, etc. utilizing the ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS nomenclature to ensure accurate APR-DRG/SOI/ROM and POA assignment.
c. Collaborates with other senior coders (and the other coding staff) with sharing coding information and providing coding advice to colleagues regarding complex cases to be coded.
2.Monitors assigned work on a daily basis in order to facilitate the billing process within the established timeframes. Codes and abstracts records within timeframes established for each patient type.
a. Maintains coding quality accuracy rate of 90%.
b. Maintains productivity rate of 95%.
3.Communicates with various departments within the hospitals regarding billing and registration issues. Refers any problems to management timely, providing clear details. Compose appropriate coding queries, work collaboratively with CDI, understand Potentially Preventable Complications (PPC's)/Maryland Hospital Acquired Conditions (MHAC's), and Prevention Quality Indicators (PQI's) and their impact.
4.Complies with AHIMA standards of ethical coding and coding compliance guidelines.
5.Demonstrates support and compliance with University of Maryland Medical System mission, vision, values statement, goals and objectives and policies. Performs other duties or projects such as coding corrections as assigned by the manager.
What You Need to Be Successful:
III. Education and Experience
1.High School graduate or equivalent. Formal ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, CPT-4 training. Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
2.Minimum of two years ICD-10-CM/ICD-10-PCS coding and abstracting experience with at a Level 1 Trauma hospital or 4 years of experience with coding inpatient hospital medical records. 2-3 Years Ambulatory coding experience.
3.One of the following: Certified Coding Specialist (CCS), Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT), Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA), Certified Inpatient Coder (CIC)
IV. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Strong analytical and organizational skills; filing systems; ability to prioritize workloads; meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure; excellent customer service skills; general office procedures; ability to problem solve and work with minimal supervision; familiar with basic medical terminology; computer experience; typing ability.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!