Cocoa Press Operator Job Description Sample
Brake Press Operator Or Punch Press Operator
Break press operator or punch press operator
metal fabrication machine shop
Us citizen or green card
High school diploma or GED is require
first-SHIFT (6am- 2:30 PM)
overtime as needed
Location: North Hollywood, California
(818) area code
salary: $17-18 per hour
direct hire with benefits - health insurance and 401K
Work 22, a Los Angeles, Ca.-based employment agency, recruites candidates for both direct hire and temp to hire Southern California jobs and nationwide searches in the following fields: manufacturing, engineering, aerospace, warehouse, and office. This is a free service for job seekers.
Digital Press Operator - HP Indigo Press Operator -
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* KEEN EYE TO DETAIL IS A MUST!
* Prepares and produces orders on Indigo print press.
* Ensures Indigo printed color matches
* intended color; makes correct press adjustments and/or communicates to prepress what adjustments are required to successfully match colors to samples as needed.
* Assesses multiple proofing options and compares with Indigo printing results.
* Trouble-shoots challenging orders/projects.
* Interacts with, die-cutters, prepress, rewinders, folder gluers, and planners.
* Follows published schedule.
* Maintains equipment, cleanliness and organization of department.
* Understands and prepares paperwork related to order/project.
* Lifts and maneuvers product weighing as much as 75 pounds.
* Logs in and out of shift – documenting the Indigo impression meter count each day.
* Moves stock/substrates to and from Indigo presses.
* Contacts HP for assistance when appropriate.
* Coats printed product to meet customer requirements as needed.
* Performs other job duties as assigned.
* Must pass Indigo qualification test and annual recertification test.
* Must demonstrate understanding of department and company documentation, including policies and procedures.
* Must demonstrate understanding of material options and their impact on results.
* Must demonstrate understanding department workflow and production methods.
* Must demonstrate ability to perform the preventive maintenance required on Indigo press.
* Must be able to perform arithmetic including fractions, ratios, and decimals.
* Must be able to troubleshoot machine mechanical issues.
* Must demonstrate understanding of color relationships (theory).
* Must be proficient in use of GMAIL, Word, and Excel software.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers, suppliers, and clients.
* Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor focusing on desired outcomes during challenging and stressful periods and projects
* Must demonstrate a proactive, creative approach to projects and the potential difficulties they may present.
* Must be dependable and consistent.
* Must demonstrate understanding of and follow safety, maintenance, and quality procedures.
* Must possess the organizational skills necessary to process documentation accurately.
* Must pass color vision and color hue tests.
* Must be able to maintain good attendance.
* Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
* Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Turret Set Up / Operator Brake Or Press Set Up / Operator
- Setup/program CNC turret OR brake press to perform operations in appropriate order to machine parts to specifications following routings, job tickets and blueprints.
- Operate turret or brake presses to form, bend, punch and notch.
- Inspect/check product in accordance with procedures using gauges and measuring tools to ensure print specifications and quality standards are maintained.
- Timely and accurate completion of required paperwork on inspection and operations (job tickets, scrap and daily production records etc).
- Stack and move material as required.
- Make adjustments to machines to maintain dimensional specifications and rework parts as necessary.
- Replace worn or broken tools.
- Comply with safe operations (machine guarding, proper operation of machinery for safe operation, etc.).
- Train and assist operator as needed on difficult jobs or unusual work instructions and to adjust or re-set work.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures in including safety and attendance requirements.
- Maintain meet or exceed rating on all performance evaluations.
- Participate in activities to improve overall departmental processes and product quality.
- Other duties required to meet company needs as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Knowledge and
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Must possess reading/writing and communicate in English.
- Use micrometers, depth gauges, verniers, layout tools and various hand tools.
- Shop Math.
- Ability to stand and/or walk and use hands 100% of the workday.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and/or twist 50% of the workday.
- Ability to exert physical force to push, pull, lift, and/or carry 50 pounds occasionally.
CNC Operator & Drill Press Operator
Looking for someone who has skills in operating a CNC, Lathe and Turret Fuji machine and also running a drill press.
General Labor at times.
Hours 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of CNC experience do you have?
- How many years of Lathe experience do you have?
- How many years of Turret experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
At Employ-Ease, our mission is pretty simple:
Find great people
Provide great service
Offer open and honest communication
Remaining sincere to our beliefs, ethics & practices
Committed to our employees' and clients' success through our achievements
Accepting and welcoming change
Treating people like people
Committed to providing a positive experience
Remembering who we are, where we came from & where we are going
Looking to be not just different, but better.
Our business is easily summed up; we're a people business. However, our approach is what sets Employ-Ease apart from other staffing firms. We don't just build business, we build relationships. Every client, every candidate, represents a strong and meaningful relationship that we value.
CNC Laser Operator And/Or Press Brake Operator
Rapidly growing Queens Manufacturing company seeks an experienced CNC Laser Operator and/or Press Brake Operator to work in our Metal Shop. Candidate must have working knowledge of mechanical and programmable machines. Must be able to program, run, and maintain equipment, able to read blueprints, flats and schematics, Must be able to program and layout parts for cutting/punching.
Excellent Pay Package including Full Benefits!
Flexographic Press Operator
Flexographic Press Operator
Lowell, MA area (01852)
This opportunity is for a Flexo Press Operator at an excellent and quickly growing printing company. Company offers comprehensive benefits and competitive pay.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
· Work with high quality standards on a Mark Andy or Comco flexographic press
· Meet production standards
· Troubleshoot problems effectively
· Be safety conscious
· Have a good attendance record
· Good compensation (Pay varies based on experience level and other factors)
· Comprehensive benefits (Medical, dental, PTO, disability, life, etc.)
· 3 12 hour shifts (5pm-5am) on your choice of the front end or back end of the week
· 2+ years of Flexographic Press Operator experience
· Commute to Lowell, MA area or be able to relocate to MA
Press Brake Operator
Seeking experienced Press Brake Operators for large, international business with a location right here in Mobile.
Full-Time with medical and time off benefits
Manufacturing metal by bending, angling and cutting using a press brake.
Their press brake uses a computer numeric controlled (CNC) machine assisting the operator in the design to make punches, bends, and cuts into sheet or plate material, particularly sheet metal.
As one of the worlds leading staffing companies, our primary objective is clear-cut: To perfectly align the best people with appropriate positions for our clients everywhere. Every day, we talk to hiring managers, HR directors, procurement managers, and senior management to learn their needs.
At the same time, we are bringing in candidates and associates with a variety of skills and backgrounds, seeing how we can best put their skills to use.
In addition, Advantage helps businesses with some of their most critical day-to-day tasks, providing assistance with workforce consulting, management of payroll, procurement, recruitment outsourcing, and project management.
Our Associates are skilled in the following areas:
* Administrative & Clerical
* Skilled Trades
* Light Industrial & Manufacturing
* Medical Office
* Call Center
Welcome to Advantage Resourcing!
Amada Press Brake Operator Needed For 2Nd Shift Company
Amada Press Brake Operator Needed for 2nd shift company
The duties are as follows:
· Produce parts from metal using a press brake
· Must be able to read blueprints
· Able to make adjustments to machine including setup
· Ensuring the machine is working properly and producing a quality product
· Good attention to detail
· Standing for long periods of time
· Lifting material is required
· Previous experience required
The pay is up to $22.00 an hour with a 10% shift differential.
Machine - Press Operator - 2Nd Shift
Press Operator-3rd Shift Jobs in Elgin, Illinois- Continental Datalabel
Continental Datalabel is one of the top five manufacturing companies in the United States in our field. We are a specialized converter of laminated paper products which has been in business for over 40 years. Our corporate headquarters is located in the Northwest Chicago suburbs; we have additional facilities in New York, Los Angeles, and Atlanta.
Press Operator-3rd Shift Jobs in Elgin, Illinois- Continental Datalabel
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Process job on press based on work order requirements.
Ensure machine is running efficiently and that job is completed in accordance with work order requirements.
Mount paper, dies, and plates.
Set punch unit and change perfs.
Adjust inks and paper.
Provide basic machinery support including oiling, solvents, water and cleaning.
Verify order materials are ready for job completion.
Maintain an organized, safe, clean, and efficient work area.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
Suggest and participate in implementation of changes to improve the organization.
May explain and offer guidance on routine procedures.
Set up ink tray or pump.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to demonstrate basic level of speech, reading, writing, and comprehension skills in English.
Must have basic math and mechanical skills.
High school diploma or GED is required, with an Associate’s or vocational / technical school degree preferred in this or a relevant field. Some experience may substitute for education.
Essential Work Competencies
Extremely strenuous physical effort involving objects frequently over 50 pounds and occasionally over 100 pounds.
Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Ability to effectively interact with others in a positive manner.
Ability to address issues utilizing skills, knowledge, precedent and procedures.
Ability to stand for long periods.
Work is performed in a production environment where multiple pieces of machinery are utilized consistently at various noise levels and with solvents that can carry strong smells
Work is closely monitored by supervisor / manager who is available for guidance and issue resolution.
Due to safety issues relating to machine operation, long hair must be pulled back, any clothing or jewelry must fit appropriately, and proper closed toe / heel shoes must be worn.
Digital Press Operator
ABCorp is a leading global provider of secure products, services, and solutions.
At our Secure manufacturing facility in Boston, Massachusetts we are searching for a strong Digital Press Operator to join our team and be part of our exciting future.
Under direction of the Print Supervisor the Indigo Pressman will operate the Digital Press to produce high-quality cards that meet customer’s requirements. Will run jobs in a timely manner and double check the copy for accuracy of graphics, quantity, material and color.
Inspect and clean the press parts on a regular basis and report on any needs for repairs and/or maintenance. Adhere to safety practices of operating a digital press and finishing machine. Maintain an extremely clean work area.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operate digital printing equipment (Digital 5900)
- Review files and job instructions to prepare jobs for printing.
- Maintain daily print job production logs and data collection.
- Setup, program and release jobs from print queue.
- Adjust image position, color calibration, monitor quality of job output for correctness and image quality.
- Maintain inventory levels of supplies such as ink, chemical solutions, blankets and rollers, paper, and other items as needed.
- Requires a thorough knowledge of equipment set up, adjustment, operating procedures, and a corresponding level of skill to set up, operate, and adjust the equipment.
- Able to set up, operate, and adjust the equipment, and in addition, diagnose, solve, and correct operating problems affecting the quality and timeliness of the service or product
- Corrective adjustments performed require the operator to consider the symptom(s), possible causes and remedies
- Performing daily maintenance, on schedule according to procedure to promote machine stability and dependability.
- Performing adjustments accurately, efficiently and according to procedure—minimizing unexpected downtime and service calls.
- Monitoring the printing process to maintain print quality and optimize productive and minimize waste.
- Assuring jobs are properly set up for quality/productivity
- Keeping abreast of best operator practices
Skills and Experience required
- Digital press operator experience 2+ years
- High attention to detail for quality control purposes
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to conduct tests and inspections to evaluate quality and performance
- Strong understanding of equipment capabilities
- Excellent visual discrimination and grasp of color theory
- Able to follow instructions thoroughly
- Must be able to work independently and with a team, as well as train other operators
- Will have an eye for color and print quality
We offer competitive salary that is commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package including; paid time off, health insurance, dental insurance, short & long term disability insurance, company paid life insurance, supplemental life insurance, flexible spending plan, paid holidays, and a 401(k) retirement plan with company sponsored match.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Press Operator: 2 years
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!