Coeymans Hollow Job Description Sample
Dedicated Home Daily Class A CDL Truck Driving Job
We dedicate this route to getting you home.
Plenty of runs in your area.
Know where your next mile is coming from.
Trusted by the industry for over 95 years, Hogan is a full-service trucking company with exciting opportunities for Class A CDL truck drivers. If staying close to home is important to you, our Dedicated route will keep you driving AND give you daily quality time with your family. We succeed when our truck drivers succeed. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
Dedicated Home Daily CDL-A Truck Driving Job:
Ask about our Sign On Bonus for experienced drivers
100% No Touch Freight
Brand New Equipment
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Runs are out of West Coxsackie
Valid Class A CDL
6 months of truck driving experience
Clean verifiable MVR record
Parts Counter Person
Sells parts to all customers, over the counter,through the shop or on the phone
What we offer:
- 401 k
- Paid vacation
- Health and Dental
- Oversees the parts sales process from customers inquiry to finding the part to invoicing the customer
- Works with parts manager to locate any parts not stocked
- Completes special order parts requests for any parts that need to be ordered for the customer
- Communicates with customers on status of parts ordered and notifies them upon delivery to dealership
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Serves as back up to stocking clerk as needed
- Communicates with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Understands and follows federal, state and local regulations applicable to industry
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience with auto parts sales preferred
- People focused and strives to provide great customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional appearance and strong work ethic
- Proficient computer skills preferred
Valid and current Driver's License with ability to maintain a good driving record
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:
When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons. We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You'll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country's largest traveler networks.
The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals. When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you: Have a voice Are empowered Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next Receive competitive housing assistance Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others.
For us, it's all about making connections – connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives. You've already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose!Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Entry Level CDL A Drivers
CDL Truck Driver – NEW REGIONAL OPPORTUNITY –
High Pay & Home Weekends!
Earn Up to $.50 CPM – Entry Level – No Experience Necessary
Don't Wait, Call Now.
Great Pay: One of the highest in the industry up to $75,000/annually
Earn $.50 cpm on all miles over 1,800 per week
Lots of Consistent miles
Excellent Benefits: Health, dental, vision all starting as soon as 30 days. Plus, 401k!
Newest trucks, average age 1½ years old.
Advanced equipment, plus, all OTR trucks include a 24″ flat screen TV and DVR with 100 channels, HBO, Cinemax, Showtime and the NFL Sunday Ticket.
Paid training: one of the highest in the industry.
21 years of age or older with 3 months current OTR experience and CDL A OR
Recent CDL A Grads welcome – earn top pay in just 90 days
Ask a recruiter for available job openings in your area – may vary by location
TripPak app – scan bills with your mobile phone
NAVIGO GPS with turn-by-turn directions
Don't Wait – you can be pre-qualified in less than 2 minutes!
Western Express has NEW HIGH PAYING REGIONAL truck driving opportunities now available for van truck drivers. You will stay close to home and have a consistent route with miles you can count on.
And, regardless of your experience you can earn up to $.50 CPM. Start out earning a great CPM and get $.50 CPM on all miles you run over 1,800 per week. Plus, you will have excellent benefits and get home weekly.
At Western, you'll drive some of the best equipment in the industry averaging 1½ years old. Call NOW! Limited opportunities.
Earn even more as a Driver Trainer! If you have 3 months or more experience as a CDL A truck driver, you can qualify as a driver trainer at Western Express.
We will give you the support you need so you can help new truck drivers get started. Don't wait years to earn great pay – start out earning more right from the start.
Been out of driving for 3 years or more? We can get you back to earning now.
Check out our Paid Refresher Program. Recent CDL A grad looking for an entry level driving position – earn top pay in 90 days. Check out our Paid Refresher program.
Lease Purchase CDL A Truck Driver
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn t easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
Associated topics: cdl a, class a driving, company driving needed, company driving solo, conductores clase a, dedicated truck, dry van otr trucking, otr company, regional driver route, regular home time
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Cdl-A Delivery Truck Driver
Company: Sysco Albany
• Zip Code: 12065
• Minimum Level of Education: Not Applicable
• Minimum Years of
>• Position Type:
• Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This is a delivery position responsible for driving a tractor trailer for the purpose of delivering and unloading various products for Sysco customers. This requires using excellent customer service skills, and working in accordance with state and DOT regulations and Sysco Safety Preferred Work Methods.
Overtime hours, working weekends and holidays, and starting at various early morning start times are required in order to successfully meet customers’ needs.
- Deliver product within assigned route schedule and time windows. Immediately inform management team of any deviations.
- Unload product from trailer, by hand or using hand cart, and place in designated customer storage areas. May include transporting product down ramps, stairs, or docks, in all weather conditions.
- Frequently lift, push, or move product that weighs 1-75 pounds, up to 100 pounds; frequently reach up to 72 inches to stack and unstack pallets and hand cart; constantly bend and twist while loading and unloading product, and retrieving items from trailer.
- Operate assigned STS unit to generate invoices. Verify delivery of items with customer and obtain proper signatures. Contact management for authorization when discrepancies on invoice and communicate all errors/returns.
- Collect money (cash or checks) where required, and turn in all funds collected daily.
- Pickup, load and unload damaged goods and customer returns, and complete necessary paperwork.
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip responsibilities in accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations and Sysco policies and procedures.
- Perform coupling procedures for the tractor/trailer as needed.
- Complete Department of Transportation (DOT) logs (electronic or manual as required), company vehicle maintenance reports and reconcile with appropriate company representative as required.
- Follow SyscoSafe preferred work methods at all times, and immediately advise supervisor of any unsafe conditions.
- Maintain sanitary conditions in tractor and trailer and assist with maintaining sanitary conditions in the warehouse and yard.
- Maintain and safely operate all assigned equipment, including but not limited to hand cart, pallets, load bars, STS unit, and personal protective equipment.
- Attend all required company meetings.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 21+ years of age
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver License with a "clean" driving record (including: no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the last 7 years)
- Possess and be able to present a valid non-expired interstate Medical Examiner’s Certificate Card (MEC).
(You may be asked to provide: MEC issue date, first and last name of Medical Examiner, Medical Examiner’s license or certificate number, and state of issue, as well as Medical Examiner’s national registry number at time of application.)
- Self-certified as a non-exempted interstate driver with the state licensing agency that issued the CDL (commercial driver license)
(Please note: effective May 21, 2014 medical examiners performing DOT medical certifications must be registered and certified in the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME), and the examiner’s certification date must precede the physical date.)
- Pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background Check).
- Able to read, write and communicate in English as it relates to the job and to the safety regulations
- Have basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) or equivalent
- 2 years’ local food or beverage delivery experience
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, the following certifications:
- Double and Triple Trailer
- Hazardous Cargo
- Pallet breakdown and hand cart delivery experience
- Previous experience at Sysco or in foodservice industry
- Operate vehicle in a variety of traffic and weather conditions.
- Meet or exceed minimum productivity levels established by the Company.
- Meet or exceed established cases per error goals.
- Demonstrate strong customer relations and problem resolution skills.
- Effectively plan and organize work activities independent of direct supervision.
- Develop a good working knowledge of product and inventory control techniques and procedures.
- Maintain ongoing inter-department communications related to routing, safety, and customer relations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Overtime hours, working weekends and holidays, and starting at various early morning start times are required.
- Frequently lift, push, or move product that weighs 1-75 pounds, up to 100 pounds.
- Frequently reach up to 72 inches to stack and unstack pallets and hand cart.
- Constantly bend and twist while loading and unloading product, and retrieving items from trailer.
- At times, transport product down ramps, stairs, or docks, in all weather conditions.
- Frequently lift, push, or move product weighing 1-75 pounds up to 100 pounds;
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time
Recent Cdl-A Grad Truck Drivers
Start Here, Stay Here
Call for details! 866-412-5677
A career, not just a job.
Congratulations - you've made the first step! With our tuition reimbursement program, we will help cover the cost of your CDL. In addition, at CRST you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in this business. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a new driver to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company's success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers!
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance.
Matched 401(k) plan.
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out.
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight.
The longest average trucking miles in the industry.
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years.
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment.
Industry-leading truck driving safety program.
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-412-5677
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Hiring Diesel Tech Mechanics
WASTE MANAGEMENT IS NOW HIRING DIESEL MECHANICS
NORTH AMERICA'S LEADING PROVIDER OF INTEGRATED ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Industry-leading health insurance
Dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance
- 401k with company match
Employee stock purchase plan
Non flat-rate shop: get paid for a full 40 hours per work week, plus time and a half for hours over 40 worked in a week!
Paid vacation in the first year.
Grow your tool set: we offer a monthly tool allowance for all technicians
Stay safe: we have a program that allows you to receive prescription safety eyewear as well as a yearly boot allowance. We care and want you to be safe - will never ask you to take unsafe shortcuts.
Have any diesel truck ASE certifications? We pay more per hour if you do.
2+ years of experience with diesel engines and heavy trucks for Diesel Mechanics
- 6+ months of experience or Diesel Tech Program graduate for Junior Diesel Mechanics
Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
ABOUT WASTE MANAGEMENT
We’re the leading provider of comprehensive waste management services in North America, providing services that range from collection and disposal to recycling and renewable energy generation.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!