Coeymans Hollow Job Description Sample
We are looking for someone to handle preventative maintenance duties at our client's gas stations in your area. The successful candidate will be responsible to go to approximately 65 gas stations in his market every month and perform the following duties:
*Change HVAC filter (many times these units are on the roof of the convenience stores)
* Replace any sales floor, bathroom or cooler light that is out in the convenience store
*Replace any ballast in the convenience store that is not working
*Perform 15 minute survey of tank dispenser equipment
*Clean coils in refrigeration coolers as well as food equipment machines
The work week consists of 40 hours Monday through Friday. Bonus and overtime work is possible.
Company vehicle is issued to technician. Parts are purchased through Graybar and Grainger.
This job requires travel in and around your area. Overnight stays are sometimes required based on how far the convenience store is from your home.
This is a great opportunity for an individual that is self motivated, detail orientated, and takes pride in their work. Applicant must be flexible as job scope frequently changes to adapt to customer needs. Must be open to technology and have an understanding of email, texts, Excel, and using PDF's.
Before consideration applicant must be able to pass thorough background check, drug screen with complete physical and driving abstract with NO DWI's or major traffic violations. There is a weight and agility restriction/requirement due to climbing on and off of ladders.
We are looking for applicants with experience in changing lights and ballast work, please do not apply if you are not qualified
Please only serious inquires
Quarry Coordinator (Cement Plant)
Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Escort all government agencies (MSHA, New York DEC…) around the quarry and document relevant findings during the visit
- Provide hands on leadership to the hourly workforce and management of all daily operations including subcontractors in the effort of meeting the production goals and to strive for continuous improvement in a safe efficient manner.
- Implement the positive safety culture in the quarry operation including communication, training, and improvements.
- Implement the long term, short term, and daily mine plan. Participate in the planning process as necessary, providing input to Coordinator, Quarry Manager, CTS, etc.
- Daily supervision and scheduling of hourly personnel to meet production demands. Key emphasis is the safe operation, including daily safety talks, safety incident investigations, etc.
- Manage all day to day quarry operation activities; stripping, drilling, blasting, dump management, road maintenance, efficient production, the wellbeing of the stationary and the mobile equipment, water management, general grounds management.
- Maintain record keeping and reporting of operating activities and equipment downtimes.
- Supervise blasting operations to meet safety, environment, quality and production demands.
- Perform routine daily hazard inspections and ground conditions survey.
- Perform daily review of environmental aspects of the operation. Ensure that any incidents are reported and corrective actions are taken.
- Provide trouble shooting and guidance for operating, quality and mechanical aspects of all related equipment.
- Writing of daily instructions for operating personnel (on all shifts) and ensuring that the instructions are clear.
- Establishment and follow up of all quarry related operating procedures and practices mobile equipment such as drilling, mobile equipment operation, blasting, road maintenance and other as applicable.
- Key communicator within the department between shifts and with management.
- Take part in short medium and long term mining production and reclamation planning.
- Takes an active role in control of the costs in the Quarry Department so the budgetary constraints are met.
- Periodic on call as required.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIESRequired Education: Bachelor's/UniversityAdditional Education Preferred: Master's/Graduate DegreePreferred field of study: Chemistry, Engineering, Geology, MiningOther
Certificate in Occupational Health and SafetyRequired Work Experience: 5+ years. Supervisory experience preferred.Travel
5%Computer and Software
Solid computer skills (data reporting, Microsoft Office, AutoCad / Mine planning tools)
B2B Outside Sales
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:
When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons. We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You’ll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country’s largest traveler networks.
The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals. When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you: Have a voice Are empowered Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next Receive competitive housing assistance Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others.
For us, it’s all about making connections – connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives. You’ve already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions. Graduate from an accredited nursing school Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting Current State Nursing License All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Predictive Maintenance/Vibration Specialist
LafargeHolcim We are a world leader in building materials within cement, aggregates and concrete, contributing to building better cities around the world. Employing 90,000 employees in more than 80 countries, LafargeHolcim provides more opportunities to advance and build your career Our Ravena Cement Plant The plant recently underwent a three-year, multi-million dollar modernization project to sustainably supply the region’s growing manufacturing and construction industries.
The cement from the Ravena facility supplies more than 1 million tons of locally produced product for high-profile projects throughout the Northeast. Be a part of our Ravena, NY team Predictive Maintenance/Vibration Specialist Analyzing predictive maintenance
Sales - Insurance Agent - Sales Representative
About the JobBankers Life is currently hiring Insurance Agents / Insurance Sales Professionals We're looking for motivated leaders with strong management skills, a proven track record of success, and the ability to play a critical role in our sales organization-one of the largest and most respected in the insurance industry.Qualifications & Experience:Our Sales Agents come from various backgrounds, we do find, however, and that our top sales performers all have the following skills and abilities: Experience prospecting, networking and new business development Ability to close a sale Experience creating and delivering sales presentations Experience in Life, Health, or other personal lines of insurance (not required) Retail sales experience Excellent communication or customer service skills
Perks and Benefits: New Sales Agents earning $100K and Experienced Agents earning $300K Competitive commissions and compensation packages Quarterly bonus, trips and incentives Compensation option to provide commission after retirement Formal comprehensive training via our nationally recognized programs Opportunity for advancement into a management position Access to lead generation and prospecting programs Independence and freedom to set your own work Responsive technology support
Across the country, more than 5,000 Bankers Life insurance agents live and work in the communities they serve. Our sales force enjoys unlimited earning potential, great advancement opportunities and work/ life balance.Join a respected career and Apply NowAbout the CompanyBankers Life has offered challenging and rewarding insurance sales opportunities for 130 years with branch offices nationwide.
Bankers specialize in serving the growing senior market, offering solid insurance protection and top quality service that have made Bankers an insurance industry leader. Today we serve more than 4 million middle-income working Americans
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
CDL A Truck Driver - OTR And Owner Operator
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn’t easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
Dedicated Home Daily Class A CDL Truck Driving Job
We dedicate this route to getting you home.
Plenty of runs in your area.
Know where your next mile is coming from.
Trusted by the industry for over 95 years, Hogan is a full-service trucking company with exciting opportunities for Class A CDL truck drivers. If staying close to home is important to you, our Dedicated route will keep you driving AND give you daily quality time with your family. We succeed when our truck drivers succeed. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
Dedicated Home Daily CDL-A Truck Driving Job:
Ask about our Sign On Bonus for experienced drivers
100% No Touch Freight
Brand New Equipment
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Runs are out of West Coxsackie
Valid Class A CDL
6 months of truck driving experience
Clean verifiable MVR record
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!