Cohoes Job Description Sample
Safety Specialist - Albany/Saratoga, NY
Colden Corporation is an occupational health, safety and environmental consulting firm owned and managed by practicing Certified Industrial Hygienists and Certified Safety Professionals. We are a dynamic and growing business, seeking experienced individuals to join our team serving premiere clients. We offer an attractive compensation package, medical benefits, 401K retirement plan, paid vacation, and profit sharing.
This is a full-time position located at a client site in the Albany/Saratoga, New York area in a fast paced, high tech manufacturing environment. The selected candidate will work within the client's EHS department to support the site occupational safety and health programs. The position may require infrequent regional travel.
- Review tool safety installations or removals, working with site and contract personnel to complete the checklist items related to toxic chemical and gas systems, safety interlock mechanisms, emergency shutdown, and other quality or safety controls
- Conduct safety inspections and audits
- Communicate EHS policies and procedures and work effectively with contractors and site personnel
- Conduct tracking and reporting of program metrics as assigned
- Develop and deliver site EHS training
- Assist EHS department staff in preparing for internal audits or supporting other safety program initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in safety engineering, construction safety, occupational health and safety, chemical or mechanical engineering, or related field (relevant experience considered as an alternate to the degree requirement)
- Experience range: 0 to 5 years
- Fluency in the English Language - written and verbal
- Self-motivated, reliable, and detail-oriented individual
- Interpersonal skills - able to work well in both individual and team settings
- Construction safety or tool installation experience
- Inspection and auditing experience
- Familiarity with occupational health and safety regulations
- Familiarity with manufacturing or semiconductor environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google applications
- Experience training large audiences of employees, contractors and trade partners
Please submit resume and cover letter to HR@colden.com and reference "Safety Specialist-Albany/Saratoga" in the subject line.
Military Police - Police Officer (31B)
Food Service Specialist (92G)
Signal Support Systems Specialist (25U)
Aircraft Powerplant Repairer (15B)
Retail Management - Albany, NY And Surrounding Area
Auction Clerk (Part Time)
Outside Vehicle Check-In Clerk
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!