Coil Shaper Job Description Sample
Steel Coil Production Operator
We are hiring a Steel Coil Production Operator to join our team! You will operate machinery and equipment, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency. The Pickling Facility uses the latest technology with a computer-controlled push-pull pickling line with in-line tension leveling to provide the cleanest surface and best quality steel possible. Our Facility operates 24/7 in a three shift schedule; Candidates would need to have flexible availability.
- 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- 11:00 PM -7:00 AM
- Operate, maintain and clean manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair any mechanical failures
- Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Maintain a clean and safe work enviorment
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields
- Familiarity with manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Steel toe boots
- Drivers License
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
This is a HIRE IN opportunity
Candidates would work a 90 day period and then would be eligible for hire in through the client company. During your 90 day period with T&A Staffing the candidate is eligible for three $1.00 raises. This brings the candidate from $10.00/Hour to $13.00/ hour in a 90 day period.
Upon hire in the client company offers
- Full Benifits
- Vacation Time
RESUME REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION
This is a full-time, permanent position reporting to the WINDING Production Manager.
This position is on-site from 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
This position is paid hourly starting at $11.00. Health benefits are available, and employees may join a 401(k) plan after one year. Metro card pre-tax program is available.
QUALIFICATIONS & DUTIES:
· Examine and test wired electrical components such as motors, armatures, and stators, using measuring devices, and record test results.
· Test electrical equipment or systems to ensure proper functioning.
· Record operational or production data.
· Operate or tend wire-coiling machines to wind wire coils used in electrical components such as resistors and transformers, and in electrical equipment and instruments such as bobbins and generators.
· Operate metal or plastic forming equipment.
· Review work orders and specifications to determine materials needed and types of parts to be processed.
· Read work orders or other instructions to determine product specifications or materials requirements.
· Cut, strip, and bend wire leads at ends of coils, using pliers and wire scrapers.
· Select and load materials such as workpieces, objects, and machine parts onto equipment used in coiling processes.
· Assemble electrical or electronic equipment.
· Cut industrial materials in preparation for fabrication or processing.
· Select production input materials.
· Load materials into production equipment.
· Record production and operational data on specified forms
· Record operational or production data.
· Attach, alter, and trim materials such as wire, insulation, and coils, using hand tools.
· Trim excess material from workpieces.
· Apply solutions or paints to wired electrical components, using hand tools, and bake components.
· Apply protective or decorative finishes to workpieces or products.
· Operate heating or drying equipment.
· Stop machines to remove completed components, using hand tools.
· Remove products or workpieces from production equipment.
· Disassemble and assemble motors, and repair and maintain electrical components and machinery parts, using hand tools.
· Disassemble equipment for maintenance or repair.
· Maintain production or processing equipment.
· Repair production equipment or tools.
· Line slots with sheet insulation, and insert coils into slots.
· Assemble metal or plastic parts or products.
· Time Management: Speed is of the essence. Being able to manage how much time is spent on a project is important.
BACKGROUND CHECK & REFERENCES:
Applicants who pass the proficiency exam will be required to provide contact information for willing personal and employment references, and may be required to provide a release for a criminal background and credit check. Candidates may also be subject to pre-employment drug screening.
Please email résumé and cover letter to email@example.com with subject line "Winding Position." Qualified candidates will be contacted with further instructions. Do not call or apply in person.
Is Currently Seeking The Following Coil
Is currently seeking the following Coil Tubing personnel in
both Pleasanton and Odessa, Texas locations.
CDL is required for all field personnel, competitive pay and great benefits.
CT Equipment Operators Fluid Pump Operators
District Manager-Odessa only
CT Supervisors-Odessa only Field Mechanics-Odessa only
Office Clerk-Odessa only For information contact Art or
or email Category: Installation & Maintenance , Keywords: Pumper
Coil Tubing Operator
New Tech Global Staffing is currently seeking a Coil Tubing Operator for a client in Sandy, UT. This event will be for multiple locations across Wyoming, Colorado and North Dakota. Candidates must be able to attend the hiring event on January 23rd.
- Responsible for making safety performance and environmental awareness the primary focus of all assigned employees.
- Responsible for assisting Service Supervisor in assigning individual job duties from the time his/her assigned crew arrives on location to the time they leave location, taking the lead in an instance where the service supervisor is not available.
- Responsible for gathering feedback from his/her crew members to develop maintenance action plans and recommend corrective actions to their assigned Service Supervisor.
- • Follow up with individual crew member to assure all daily assigned duties are understood and carried out in the most efficient manner as prescribed by his/her Service Supervisor
- Under direction of the service supervisor, ensure that accurate notes are taken as they pertain to running feet, various use of chemicals and other consumables on the field operating report to ensure all tickets stay accurate and up-to-date in real time.
- Perform duties according to the documented Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Standard Operating Procedures and Work Place Instructions.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Candidates must have 2+ years of oil & gas experience.
- Class A CDL Driving Experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of all aspects of coiled tubing operations, including but not limited to reel trailer, fluid pumps, and general down-hole knowledge.
- Thorough understanding of rig up/rig down procedure for both mast style and conventional CT units in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ability to perform in-field repair of equipment to include: re-packing fluid pumps, rebuilding chokes, field dress BOP’s and stripper pack-offs.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot equipment in the field.
- Be able to work a rotational work schedule and in some cases be able to work on a 24-hour call basis
- Provide transportation to and from yard or location
- Ability to lift up to 65lbs to shoulder height and lower to ground, multiple times daily
- Ability to stoop, squat, kneel and crouch while assembling/disassembling equipment with fingers and hands, while using various tools, multiple time daily
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Candidates must be available for the hiring event on January 23rd.
- Please note, no relocation assistance will be provided.
- Must have a clean background & driving record, as well as, pass a medical exam, drug screen, and other required tests.
Regional Metal Coil Hauler
Jaro Transportation Services, Inc. a flatbed metal coil hauling company.
We need drivers with a Class A CDL and 6 months of current driving experience. If you do not have flatbed coil hauling experience we can train you to haul coils.
You will have health insurance that the company will pay 75% of the cost for you and your family. Benefits also include, company paid cell phone, 401K, vacation pay, monthly bonus, weekly pay, direct deposit, clean roadside inspection bonus.
Dedicated lanes. Will be home throughout week and most weekends. Owner Operators also needed.
Call 888-636-5276 or to apply online visit our website www.Jarotrans.com
General Laborer - Coil Cleaning
Job Summary – Coil Cleaning Team Member
This job entails actively supporting a team that safely steam cleans HVAC Coils in commercial size facilities. Most of the work is performed after work hours based on client needs. If you would like to work with a company that values its team members, this could be the job you have been looking for. Green Air Environmental is a smoke-free in workplace and within facilities.
- Actively participates in setting up equipment at job site.
- Accessing rooftops from the outside or inside of buildings with the use of ladders, stairs or hatches.
- Closely follow company provided schedules to satisfy customer service requirements and meet completion of job tasks.
- Seeks to improve quality in all aspects of work performance.
- Conforms to the highest professional standards in achieving results.
- Daily equipment inspection. Organize company vehicle and inventory to always reflect cleanliness and professionalism
- Work is complete, accurate, on time and cost effective
- Adhering to company safety standards while on the job site and while operating company provided equipment. Always wears personal protective equipment. Shows awareness and reports any safety issues on the job.
- Reporting any site safety issues to the Team Leader immediately when noted.
- Demonstrates concern for clients within or outside the organization
- Reports to work on time, have outstanding attendance and daily use of timekeeping system
- Necessary to be flexible and open to travel requirements within respective region. Adhering to company provided travel budget.
- Able to communicate effectively with all business associates and customers in a respectful, polite and friendly manner.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned by your
- Minimum Education:
High School Graduate
- Preferred Experience: 1-2 years of related experience to include handyman, facilities, mechanical or construction experience. Experience with pressure washing or equipment cleaning preferred.
- Required Experience: Willingness to learn, teach ability, self-starter, dependable, flexible and has attention to detail. Has worked in a customer focused environment
- Must possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record and maintain a Motor Vehicle Record that meets company safety and insurance standards.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience must possess a strong comfort level regarding heights and ladders. Ladders have a safety rating of 225 lbs.
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs. daily and an assisted lifting weight of up to 600 lbs.
- Able to comfortably perform repetitive bending, twisting, climbing ladders and lifting while executing service work.
- This position may require overnight travel. Occasionally up to 2 weeks. Overnight expenses will be covered by the company.
- Tools and equipment will be provided by the company.
- Must be able to pass extensive background verification
- Travel: up to 50%.
- Exposure to adverse conditions, extreme heat, extreme cold and wet and/or humid conditions, outside weather conditions.
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts.
- Exposure to high, precarious places.
- Exposure to fumes or airborne particles.
- Possible risk of electrical shock
- Protective clothing or equipment is required including: hard-hat, N95 mask, work boots, protective eyewear and safety vest.
- HazMat suits provided if needed
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
Green Air Environmental is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by law
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Green Air Environmental provides an effective chemical free deep coil cleaning process to virtually eliminate a wide variety of dangerous air pollutants from industrial and commercial facilities. This clean air system process improves air flow and heat transfer, making air conditioning more efficient and saving money on overall energy bills, while extending the life of a HVAC system.
Electrical Engineer / Ignition Coil Tester
Ignition Coil Tester ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES • Candidate will perform validation testing on ignition coils. This will consist of component-level dimensional and electrical verifications, and some in-vehicle verification. • Dimensional verification will require familiarity with use of micrometers and Vernier calipers. • Electrical verification will require familiarity with use of digital storage oscilloscopes and proper use of various voltage and current probes. • Occasional in-vehicle fit and function tests will be required for dimensional and electrical verification, which may also require adaption of instrumentation to acquire data. • Report test results in Excel. • Use of PowerPoint to illustrate corrective
Coil Prod Equip Setup
RESPONSIBILITY LEVEL: Performs a wide variety of duties to set-up all machine of coil department, assist with material handling, assist machine operators, perform maintenance on machines and fill in for lower classified duties. PRINCIPAL DUTIES:// 1. Obtain route sheets and verify information. 2.
Receive instructions from supervisor and work from blue prints. 3. Perform the necessary operations to start-up equipment in coil area. 4. Perform set-ups of all equipment in the area, including fin press, expander, hairpin bender, return bender machine and degreaser according to specifications. 5.
Perform mathematical calculations from blue print dimensions to determine machine settings as required. 6. Return damaged tube sheets to sheet metal. 7. Supply oil and grease for each operator, and lubricate machine and equipment as needed. 8.
Set-up, make adjustments, train and instruct operator, dispose of used materials, observe and report machine malfunctions and reoccurring defects, replace damaged machine parts, clean and lubricate machines as required. 9. Identify parts and coils by use of blue prints and instruct others in their use. 10. Assist with material handling and operate fork truck as needed. 11.
Check coils for deviations from specification and adjust equipments to correct deficiencies and/or malfunctions. 12. Insure that entire work area is left in clean and orderly conditions. Perform routine preventive maintenance required to keep equipment operating. REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. 1. High school diploma or equivalent. 2.
Licensed to operate fork lift truck. 3. Ability to read and interpret blueprints and explain to others. 4. Ability to use scales, tapes, micrometer for checking tolerances. 5.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers to determine machine settings. 6. On job training. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform theessential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enableindividuals with disabilities to perform theessential functions. Very repetitive work, continuous standing, pushing, pulling, lifting and carry of heavy and/or bulk part required. Weight amounts may vary from 5 pounds to 50 pounds, any amount over 50 pounds requires physical or mechanical help.
Arm strength and coordination required for changing die plates in expander. Repetitive motion of hands, wrists, elbows and shoulders. Rotating of upper body to lift and position parts and dies on coil equipment and/or brazing line.
Ability to climb up on expander to change dies. Continuous visual and some close mental attention to details involved in operating copper/coil equipment.
Organization:Bldg Technologies & Solutions
Title:Coil Prod Equip Setup
Development Technician - Coil Products
PPG: We protect and beautify the world. At PPG, we work every day to develop and deliver the paints, coatings and materials that our customers have trusted for more than 130 years. Through dedication and creativity, we solve our customers’ biggest challenges, collaborating closely to find the right path forward. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate and innovate in more than 70 countries. We serve customers in construction, consumer products, industrial and transportation markets and aftermarkets. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter. Why join us: With PPG, you will find meaning in your work every day, and engage in opportunities that will shape you, personally and professionally.
Your personal strengths will empower you to succeed and make an impact from day one.
You will be inspired to learn and grow, and to get the support you need to identify and achieve your boldest career aspirations.
Your passion to excel will be fueled by your connection to world-class partners, industry experts, the best and brightest colleagues, and future forward technologies.
Your contributions will not only meet the challenges of our global customers, but help theme propel their industries forward.
You will be welcomed into a culture where everyone’s ideas and contributions are valued and encouraged. Just like you, we are driven to make a difference in our world.
This position is in the Coil Product Development Group in the Springdale Plant to support short term new product development and performance testing projects. Primary responsibilities include panel preparation and testing of various paint chemistries against internal performance standards and customer specifications. The candidate will be responsible for following standard test methods, maintaining an up-to-date tracker for test completion dates, the timely reporting of results and the general use of the accelerated weathering equipment. Careful attention to detail, thorough documentation, and clear communication are essential. #DD1 * Experience and Education * * High school chemistry is required; some College Chemistry and experience with coatings test methods are preferred.
Experience in the application and testing of roll-applied coatings is a plus.
Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work effectively with minimal supervision.
Maintenance of a clean and safe work environment is essential.
Successful candidate must meet established standards. PPG prides itself on the quality of its employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer will be required to successfully pass a hair drug/toxins test and a background check. PPG Industries, Inc. offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status. PPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You may request a copy of PPG’s affirmative action plan by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . To read more about Equal Employment Opportunity please see attached links: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Title: *Development Technician
- Coil Products*
Coil Cleaning Technician
As a Coil Cleaning Technician with Bonded Filter, you will clean coils by applying a special solution and pressure washing the solution off of the coils in air ventilation and HVAC systems for retail and commercial businesses. Bonded Filter Company specializes in preventative maintenance and provides air quality solutions for some of the most recognized retail and commercial brands in America. Being a Coil Cleaning Technician with Bonded Filter means you will be the face of the Franchise.
We give our Technicians the tools to be successful: 3 weeks of paid training, a company van, tools, travel and lodging is provided, uniforms, materials, as well as 24-hour support. Coil Cleaning Technician Preferred Experience: Facility and/or grounds maintenance Construction HVAC Cable installation Route delivery and set-up Coil Cleaning Technician
Up to 90% travel Frequent overnight travel For insurance purposes, to operate a company vehicle, must be at least 25 years of age Work outdoors on building roof-tops year-round, up-to 40 feet above ground level Climb up and down ladders up-to 40 feet above ground/floor level Meet ladder weight safety standard (less than 225 pounds) Work independently without close supervision Have and maintain valid motor vehicle license and satisfactory driving/MVR record Pass a Physical Abilities Test, Drug Test, and Background Check (including criminal and driving record) To learn more about Bonded Filter Company, and the Coil Cleaning Technician opening, visit our website: www.bondedfilter.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!