Coiled Coil Inspector Job Description Sample
United States Bakersfield: Operator Assistant I To Service Operator I- Coiled Tubing
United States Bakersfield: Operator Assistant I to Service Operator I- Coiled Tubing
Nov 8, 2017
Location: Bakersfield, CA, US, 93314 We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry. Under strict supervision, learns basic safety and repair procedures on PSL equipment using the iLearn competency process defined for this job role. Learns basic operations to include but not limited to: (1) performing pre/post job Coil Tubing equipment inspections, (2) performing and completing preventative maintenance procedures, (3) maintaining support equipment (i.e., pumps, flowback lines etc.). Completes requisite training (essential math, essential red book, safety training, etc.) following iLearn's career development system processes.
Assists in the clean up, repair, and preparation for a job. May be asked to assist during the rigging up and down of service line equipment at the wellsite. Skills are acquired by completing the career development requirements in iLearn's competency management system for Operator Assistant I.
Must have successfully passed company tests and met competency Task Lists requirements. Job tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon the viability of the organization. Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected.
The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations is required. Reading comprehension and writing skills are required. Basic computer skills are preferred.
Licensure to drive commercial vehicles is required for land operations. Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations. Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes. This is the entry level position into the Service Operator job family. Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location 34722 7th Standard Rd, Bakersfield, California, 93314, United States
Requisition Number: 46006
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Product Service Line:
Production Solutions Full Time / Part Time:
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation Information Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Nearest Major Market:
Job Segment: Equipment Operator, Manufacturing
Steel Coil Production Operator
We are hiring a Steel Coil Production Operator to join our team! You will operate machinery and equipment, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency. The Pickling Facility uses the latest technology with a computer-controlled push-pull pickling line with in-line tension leveling to provide the cleanest surface and best quality steel possible. Our Facility operates 24/7 in a three shift schedule; Candidates would need to have flexible availability.
- 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- 11:00 PM -7:00 AM
- Operate, maintain and clean manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair any mechanical failures
- Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Maintain a clean and safe work enviorment
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields
- Familiarity with manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Steel toe boots
- Drivers License
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
This is a HIRE IN opportunity
Candidates would work a 90 day period and then would be eligible for hire in through the client company. During your 90 day period with T&A Staffing the candidate is eligible for three $1.00 raises. This brings the candidate from $10.00/Hour to $13.00/ hour in a 90 day period.
Upon hire in the client company offers
- Full Benifits
- Vacation Time
RESUME REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION
To operate distribution center/warehouse tools and equipment to process material to specified dimensions. May work with another operator to become proficient on the equipment and/or process.
Receives verbal or written instructions from supervisor and/or other designated plant personnel.
Exercises basic skills in the operation of distribution center/warehouse tools and equipment involving a number of basic related tasks which follow the same sequence. Such tasks may be performed within a department or across multiple departments.
Checks dimensions of material before, during and after processing to maintain specified tolerances.
Counts and weighs pieces, weighs scrap and keeps segregated by grades. Stencils, stamps, and/or tags material and packages, as required. Color codes various products, as required. Places pieces on pallets or in container. Transports material between workstations using sideloaders, lift trucks and floor operated overhead cranes. Keeps production records and operates transmission equipment to enter, receive and send data.
Lubricates, cleans, adjusts and makes minor repairs to production equipment and related tools and equipment. Keeps hand tools clean and orderly. Maintains a clean and orderly work area. Notifies supervisor of any condition requiring maintenance repair. Or assists with equipment and facility maintenance.
Has a basic knowledge of written rules and procedures.
Performs other duties as directed including general labor duties.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN. Resumes are needed for submission with this position.
Core And Coil Assembler
2nd and 3rd shift
Must train, develop skills, and demonstrate proficiency in all of the following work center areas: E- Assembly, Core & Coil Assembly, Booster Assembly, Cleat and Leads, and Internal Wiring. In addition, may be required to perform repairs inside & outside of tanks in Department 32 and Department 36, as well as train other less experienced employees.
- Receive assignments and instructions from supervisor - both verbal and written. Follows drawings, Bill of Materials, and other established manufacturing procedures. Coordinate and communicate with supervision, planning, and Quality.
- Stretch and set up core.
- E assemble all windings to the Core.
- Cut fix and spread core clamps.
- Set up Pressing equipment and Press unit to Engineering Specifications.
- Lock in unit.
- De-rig and Top Yoke.
- Pull-in and complete Core & Coil Assembly for pre-lead ratio/inspection.
- “Opr. 35” outer cylinders, end pack out, footbars and phase barriers.
- Crimp & insulate connections.
- Assemble Cleat & Leads Assemblies to unit (HV, LV, Top racks).
- Build and assemble Booster Unit complete (set up core/e-assembly through wiring) as needed.
- Will, as required, perform repair work on oiled component in and out of the tank.
- Resistance Braze Coil Conductor Leads & Cleat & Lead connections as required.
- Make minor repairs and machine maintenance. Write work orders for the repair of tooling and equipment.
- Layout and assemble Cleat and Lead Racks for mains and boosters.
- Assemble NLTC to cleats
- Braze subassemblies (terminal blocks, bus bars, external assemblies, etc.) as required.
- Forward all paperwork to responsible personnel as required.
- Contamination control, vacuum, magnetic seeps and preventable measures.
- Keep tools, equipment and work area clean and orderly. Follows all safety procedures.
- Perform other work as required.
TOOLS AND MACHINERY:
Brazing equipment, wire and cable cutters, grinders, disc sander, band saw, portable scaffolding and steps, hydraulic crimpers, hydraulic jacks, pressing equipment, air pallets, chains, hooks, clamps, coil lifting spiders, overhead and jib crane, table saw, shears, various hand tools and others.
Wood, cotton and crepe tape, connectors, metal and fiber bolts, and threaded stock, paper and fiber tubes, cable, buss bars, glue, pressboard, switch gear, silver solder, cleat and lead assemblies, assorted conductors of various size, top yoke, core assembly, windings, wood supports, spacer rings, insulating material, wood blocks and others.
SPX is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Thank you for your interest in our company!
Coiled Tubing Fluid Pump Operator
The Coiled Tubing Fluid Pump Operator I supports the well site Coiled Tubing operations. Operates a company owned heavy vehicle on a daily basis between district and work site and operated coiled tubing equipment at the work site to provide TES Inc. quality services to our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works closely with senior Operators and Operations Supervisor on preparatory work on upcoming operations
- Schedules, performs and follows-up on preventative and post-job maintenance on all tools, equipment and units within the division (in collaboration with the Maintenance Supervisor)
- Ability to troubleshoot Pumping equipment
- Works closely with the customer representative prior to and on location to ensure safe and proper execution of the desired job.
- Ensures that all equipment, materials and accessories are delivered to and removed from the job site in a timely, safe and efficient manner.
- Capable of operating with minimal supervision all tools, units & equipment relevant to efficient job execution (wash, purging, pumping, cleaning etc.)
- Performs hydrostatic tests with surface pressures up to 10000psi.
- Performs redressing of all tools.
- Performs R/U and R/D of pumping equipment
- Exhibit in-depth knowledge and familiarity with the operational procedures
- Trains personnel in the operation of all Pumping equipment
- Responsible for the accurate preparation and completion of all job-related documentation in accordance with operational procedures.
High School Diploma/GED or equivalent. At least one (1) year of experience in Pumping operations with full capability and understanding of general pumping operations. Knowledge of fluid pumps, nitrogen unit operations, and coiled tubing unit operations. Possess knowledge of all related nitrogen and industrial cleaning chemicals and applications.
Must possess or training will be provided for:
- Basic Well Control Certification.
- Training in pumping and related operations.
- Training in basic Coiled Tubing / Nitrogen equipment including hydraulic / pneumatic training and Pumping applications.
- Pumping monitoring and associated software training.
- Field testing procedures/techniques and related jobs
Work is performed outside at well site. Must be willing to work scheduled rotation and must be available to be ‘on-call’.
Tucker Energy Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Tucker Energy Services, we strive to be the best in class while creating an enjoyable and rewarding work environment that encourages professional and personal growth for all employees. Creating the industry's best workplace is our goal at Tucker Energy Services. In order to lead the industry in customer service we need to provide our team with all the resources they need to excel. That means empowering employees to prioritize their own safety above all other objectives, providing industry-leading training and career development, competitive compensation, and considering the importance of our employees & families in our workplace policies. We are always looking for motivated, talented individuals to join our team.
Coiled Tubing Operator
Under direct supervision, the Coiled Tubing Equipment Operator assists in the rigging up and down of Coiled Tubing service line equipment and assembly and preparation of equipment for installation and service. The individual in this job role assists in the running of a job and at the culmination of each job, the Coiled Tubing Equipment Operator, aids in the clean-up, repair, and preparation for the next.
- Performs pre/post job Coiled Tubing equipment inspections.
- Responsible for safe crane and rigging operations during delivery of services in accordance with Customer’s design.
- Maintains general housekeeping clean up, repair, preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Performs hydrostatic testing on Blow-Out Prevention (BOP) and reels during pre/post job procedures including Preventative Maintenance (PM’s)
- Monitors well control parameters and calculations before and during job procedures.
- Performs and completes preventative maintenance on all Coil Tubing associated equipment.
- Ability to operate high pressure fluid pump and coil tubing support equipment (flow back package).
- Oil field knowledge.
- Valid State Commercial Driver's License with air brakes and one year of driving experience.
- Able to provide valid state commercial driver’s license, present and maintain good driving record and to operate company vehicles safely and in compliance with applicable laws & Company policies.
- Ability to acquire CDL Endorsements: dual air brakes, liquid bulk/tank cargo endorsement; hazmat endorsement; and doubles and triples.
Regular oilfield work environment
Rotating Shift of 14 days on and 7 off
Coil Tubing Helper/Driver
Warrior Energy services is seeking a Coiled TubingHelper/Operator. The position requires driving company vehicles so must have a clean driving record and valid CDL drivers license. The applicant must have a high school diploma or GED. 12 months of previous Coiled Tubing experience preferredbut not required. Must have basic math skills. Must be able to perform heavy physical labor, work many hours out in the elements during rain, snow, wind, extreme heat and cold. Essential Functions of the Job:
Present self at appointed time and place ready and able to perform work as instructed by supervisors.
Follow instructions for spotting equipment on location.
Complete Treatment Reports.
Perform pre/post job equipment inspections. Specifically, perform pre-trip vehicular inspections.
Complete DOT logs as required by regulation and training.
Keep workspaces (including vehicles) clean and free of safety hazards at all times. Observe all safety rules at all times. Knows how to use and always utilizes Personal Protective Equipment.
Assist in rig-ups/rig-downs as well as operation of all equipment during a job. Assist with maintenance of equipment, replenishment of stores and general housekeeping while in the shop. Perform scheduled maintenance on assigned equipment.
Takes instruction on how to operate tools and equipment utilized on the job and in the shop. Specifically learn to independently (without constant supervision) operate and maintain fluid pumps and nitrogen equipment. ID 15896 Location US-LA-Broussard Business Unit Warrior Energy Services
Coiled Tubing Operator
Must live within an hour from our Kilgore, TX Location. The primary role of the coiled tubing service operator is to help with the operation of coiled tubing equipment, rig up and rig down equipment, perform maintenance of equipment, maintain and submit drivers logs and time sheets in a timely fashion, and follow required safety and operational procedures.
Promote and participate in all required safety, compliance and certifications programs. Participate in rig up of connection hoses and high-pressure iron equipment. Maintain all required log books and inspection reports.
Complete pre- and post-trip inspections, and fuel and service units. Maintain assigned equipment and perform daily inspections to ensure compliance with operational and safety requirements. Report all operational deficiencies to supervisor and maintenance personnel.
Proficiently perform equipment inspection and maintenance as requested and complete paperwork. Operate equipment in accordance with company procedures. Monitor well control parameters and calculations before and during job applications.
Follow proper rig-up and rig-down procedures. Maintains general housekeeping, clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job. Practice safe driving procedures when travelling to and from locations.
Participate in required company training and service line career development training.
Excellent communication, technical writing, and public speaking skills Able to be on call 24/7 when scheduled to work Willing to work long hours Able to pass DOT physical and drug screen Able to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions Able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis Safely operate, maintain, and perform minor repairs on equipment Maintain effective working relationship with other employees
Regional Metal Coil Hauler
Jaro Transportation Services, Inc. a flatbed metal coil hauling company.
We need drivers with a Class A CDL and 6 months of current driving experience. If you do not have flatbed coil hauling experience we can train you to haul coils.
You will have health insurance that the company will pay 75% of the cost for you and your family. Benefits also include, company paid cell phone, 401K, vacation pay, monthly bonus, weekly pay, direct deposit, clean roadside inspection bonus.
Dedicated lanes. Will be home throughout week and most weekends. Owner Operators also needed.
Call 888-636-5276 or to apply online visit our website www.Jarotrans.com
General Laborer - Coil Cleaning
Job Summary – Coil Cleaning Team Member
This job entails actively supporting a team that safely steam cleans HVAC Coils in commercial size facilities. Most of the work is performed after work hours based on client needs. If you would like to work with a company that values its team members, this could be the job you have been looking for. Green Air Environmental is a smoke-free in workplace and within facilities.
- Actively participates in setting up equipment at job site.
- Accessing rooftops from the outside or inside of buildings with the use of ladders, stairs or hatches.
- Closely follow company provided schedules to satisfy customer service requirements and meet completion of job tasks.
- Seeks to improve quality in all aspects of work performance.
- Conforms to the highest professional standards in achieving results.
- Daily equipment inspection. Organize company vehicle and inventory to always reflect cleanliness and professionalism
- Work is complete, accurate, on time and cost effective
- Adhering to company safety standards while on the job site and while operating company provided equipment. Always wears personal protective equipment. Shows awareness and reports any safety issues on the job.
- Reporting any site safety issues to the Team Leader immediately when noted.
- Demonstrates concern for clients within or outside the organization
- Reports to work on time, have outstanding attendance and daily use of timekeeping system
- Necessary to be flexible and open to travel requirements within respective region. Adhering to company provided travel budget.
- Able to communicate effectively with all business associates and customers in a respectful, polite and friendly manner.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned by your
- Minimum Education:
High School Graduate
- Preferred Experience: 1-2 years of related experience to include handyman, facilities, mechanical or construction experience. Experience with pressure washing or equipment cleaning preferred.
- Required Experience: Willingness to learn, teach ability, self-starter, dependable, flexible and has attention to detail. Has worked in a customer focused environment
- Must possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record and maintain a Motor Vehicle Record that meets company safety and insurance standards.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience must possess a strong comfort level regarding heights and ladders. Ladders have a safety rating of 225 lbs.
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs. daily and an assisted lifting weight of up to 600 lbs.
- Able to comfortably perform repetitive bending, twisting, climbing ladders and lifting while executing service work.
- This position may require overnight travel. Occasionally up to 2 weeks. Overnight expenses will be covered by the company.
- Tools and equipment will be provided by the company.
- Must be able to pass extensive background verification
- Travel: up to 50%.
- Exposure to adverse conditions, extreme heat, extreme cold and wet and/or humid conditions, outside weather conditions.
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts.
- Exposure to high, precarious places.
- Exposure to fumes or airborne particles.
- Possible risk of electrical shock
- Protective clothing or equipment is required including: hard-hat, N95 mask, work boots, protective eyewear and safety vest.
- HazMat suits provided if needed
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
Green Air Environmental is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by law
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Green Air Environmental provides an effective chemical free deep coil cleaning process to virtually eliminate a wide variety of dangerous air pollutants from industrial and commercial facilities. This clean air system process improves air flow and heat transfer, making air conditioning more efficient and saving money on overall energy bills, while extending the life of a HVAC system.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!