Coiled Coil Inspector Job Description Sample
Coiled Tubing Operator
Coiled Tubing Operator Department: Coiled Tubing Location: Robstown, TX START YOUR APPLICATION
US Fort Lupton: Service Operator I - Coiled Tubing
US Fort Lupton: Service Operator I - Coiled Tubing
Jan 3, 2018
Location: Fort Lupton, CO, US, 80621 We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry. Under direct supervision, performs Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and safety meetings, and the rigging up and down of Coil Tubing service line equipment. Assembles and prepares equipment for installation and service.
Assists in the running of a job. Maintains general housekeeping, clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job. Performs pre/post job Coiled Tubing equipment inspections.
Responsible for safe crane and rigging operations during the delivery of services in accordance with Customer's design and KPI's. Operates High Pressure fluid pump and coil tubing support equipment (flow back package). Performs hydrostatic testing on Blow Out Prevention (BOP) and reels during pre/post job procedures including Preventative Maintenance (PM's). Mentors peers and trains Operator Assistants. Monitors well control parameters and calculations before and during job applications.
Performs and complete preventative maintenance on all Coil Tubing associated equipment. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
Drives a truck or other assigned equipment as required. Skills typically acquired through completion of high school diploma or similar education and typically 6 months experience as Operator Assistant ll. May require a valid Commercial Driver's License.
Product Service Line (PSL) specific equipment/job skills required. Must have completed essential math, red book and Coil Tubing I training. Given the nature of oil field service work, must possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined. Skills are typically acquired through 6 months of experience as an Operator Asst-Coil Tubing, II.
The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations is required. Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required. Basic computer skills are preferred.
Licensure to drive commercial vehicles may be required. Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations. Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines. Promotes and takes an active part in the Quality Improvement Process. Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location 13100 County Road 8, Fort Lupton, Colorado, 80621, United States
Requisition Number: 48249
Product Service Line:
Production Solutions Full Time / Part Time:
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation Information Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Nearest Major Market:
Nearest Secondary Market:
Job Segment: Equipment Operator, Field Service, Manufacturing
Coiled Tubing Fluid Pump Operator
The Coiled Tubing Fluid Pump Operator I supports the well site Coiled Tubing operations. Operates a company owned heavy vehicle on a daily basis between district and work site and operated coiled tubing equipment at the work site to provide TES Inc. quality services to our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works closely with senior Operators and Operations Supervisor on preparatory work on upcoming operations
- Schedules, performs and follows-up on preventative and post-job maintenance on all tools, equipment and units within the division (in collaboration with the Maintenance Supervisor)
- Ability to troubleshoot Pumping equipment
- Works closely with the customer representative prior to and on location to ensure safe and proper execution of the desired job.
- Ensures that all equipment, materials and accessories are delivered to and removed from the job site in a timely, safe and efficient manner.
- Capable of operating with minimal supervision all tools, units & equipment relevant to efficient job execution (wash, purging, pumping, cleaning etc.)
- Performs hydrostatic tests with surface pressures up to 10000psi.
- Performs redressing of all tools.
- Performs R/U and R/D of pumping equipment
- Exhibit in-depth knowledge and familiarity with the operational procedures
- Trains personnel in the operation of all Pumping equipment
- Responsible for the accurate preparation and completion of all job-related documentation in accordance with operational procedures.
High School Diploma/GED or equivalent. At least one (1) year of experience in Pumping operations with full capability and understanding of general pumping operations. Knowledge of fluid pumps, nitrogen unit operations, and coiled tubing unit operations. Possess knowledge of all related nitrogen and industrial cleaning chemicals and applications.
Must possess or training will be provided for:
- Basic Well Control Certification.
- Training in pumping and related operations.
- Training in basic Coiled Tubing / Nitrogen equipment including hydraulic / pneumatic training and Pumping applications.
- Pumping monitoring and associated software training.
- Field testing procedures/techniques and related jobs
Work is performed outside at well site. Must be willing to work scheduled rotation and must be available to be ‘on-call’.
Tucker Energy Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Tucker Energy Services, we strive to be the best in class while creating an enjoyable and rewarding work environment that encourages professional and personal growth for all employees. Creating the industry's best workplace is our goal at Tucker Energy Services. In order to lead the industry in customer service we need to provide our team with all the resources they need to excel. That means empowering employees to prioritize their own safety above all other objectives, providing industry-leading training and career development, competitive compensation, and considering the importance of our employees & families in our workplace policies. We are always looking for motivated, talented individuals to join our team.
Reports to: Production Supervisor ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Produce pocketed coils according to established work instructions using an ultrasonic coil machine.
Perform prescribed machine maintenance.
Perform duties as outlined in established Job Safety Analysis and National Quality Standards and meet established hourly production goals.
Organize and/or stock raw materials in the work area, follow departmental housekeeping requirements, and leave the work environment and equipment clean at the end of shift.
Perform other duties as designated by a supervisor or manager. Education/ Experience
Demonstrated ability and willingness to work safely, take initiative, multi-task, and work both independently and as a part of a team
Work experience with ultrasonic production machinery and/or in a manufacturing environment preferred. Basic math skills and demonstrated mechanical aptitude is required
Forklift certification preferred. QUALIFICATIONS
Must stand and walk for a minimum of 8 hours per day or longer in overtime situations as required.
Also must be able to lift heavy product or raw materials up to 120 pounds multiple times per hour during an 8-hour shift or longer in overtime situations to meet customer demand. Heavy loads must be team-lifted. Production within the range specified for the position is required to maintain integrity of make-to-order system.
Must be able to comprehend and follow work instructions, assess production component demands, and adjust coil output accordingly.
Must be able to understand and follow verbal instructions; communicate with coworkers and management clearly and respectfully; and work in an ever-changing, fast-paced team environment. Work Environment Safety-focused, fast-paced manufacturing plant engaged in Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement. Work environment includes a clean and safe work area and exposure to high noise decibels, hot raw materials, fire-retardant materials, and limited chemicals. Personal Protective Equipment is required to be worn for any hazards and is supplied by the company. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties or responsibilities associated with the job. Other job-related duties may be assigned. An affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug-Free Working Environment #CB-SSB Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled Serta Simmons Bedding, LLC Plant - Phoenix-024
Coil Fab Operator-All Shifts
(LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets. Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility.
Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Job Description This operator sets-up and operates a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Duties include, but are not limited to:
Read and interpret blueprints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery.
Adjust machine settings to complete tasks according to specifications in an accurate and timely fashion.
Qualifications Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires at least 1 year related experience. Frequently moves and positions equipment up to 50 pounds. Must be able to remain in a stationary position on a concrete surface work area. Able to comprehend mechanical diagrams. Requires basic math skills, including knowledge of fraction and decimals, to read measurement tools. Requisition #2017-9944
CategoryManufacturing OperationsShift / HoursThird Shift Lennox International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Applicants with Disabilities If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at Recruitment@Lennoxintl.com E-Verify Participation For jobs located within the United States, LII participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program known as E-Verify. Please visit the E-Verify website for more information on this program.
Regional Metal Coil Hauler
Jaro Transportation Services, Inc. a flatbed metal coil hauling company.
We need drivers with a Class A CDL and 6 months of current driving experience. If you do not have flatbed coil hauling experience we can train you to haul coils.
You will have health insurance that the company will pay 75% of the cost for you and your family. Benefits also include, company paid cell phone, 401K, vacation pay, monthly bonus, weekly pay, direct deposit, clean roadside inspection bonus.
Dedicated lanes. Will be home throughout week and most weekends. Owner Operators also needed.
Call 888-636-5276 or to apply online visit our website www.Jarotrans.com
General Laborer (Seasonal) - Coil Cleaning
Job Summary – HVAC Coil Cleaning Technician
This job entails actively supporting a team that safely steam cleans HVAC Coils in commercial size facilities. Most of the work is performed after work hours based on client needs. If you would like to work with a company that values its team members, this could be the job you have been looking for. Green Air Environmental is a smoke-free in workplace and within facilities.
- Actively participates in setting up equipment at job site.
- Accessing rooftops from the outside or inside of buildings with the use of ladders, stairs or hatches.
- Closely follow company provided schedules to satisfy customer service requirements and meet completion of job tasks.
- Seeks to improve quality in all aspects of work performance.
- Conforms to the highest professional standards in achieving results.
- Daily equipment inspection. Organize company vehicle and inventory to always reflect cleanliness and professionalism
- Work is complete, accurate, on time and cost effective
- Adhering to company safety standards while on the job site and while operating company provided equipment. Always wears personal protective equipment. Shows awareness and reports any safety issues on the job.
- Reporting any site safety issues to the Team Leader immediately when noted.
- Demonstrates concern for clients within or outside the organization
- Reports to work on time, have outstanding attendance and daily use of timekeeping system
- Necessary to be flexible and open to travel requirements within respective region. Adhering to company provided travel budget.
- Able to communicate effectively with all business associates and customers in a respectful, polite and friendly manner.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned by your
- Minimum Education:
High School Graduate
- Preferred Experience: 1-2 years of related experience to include handyman, facilities, mechanical or construction experience. Experience with pressure washing or equipment cleaning preferred.
- Required Experience: Willingness to learn, teach ability, self-starter, dependable, flexible and has attention to detail. Has worked in a customer focused environment
- Must have access to RELIABLE transportation and possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record and maintain a Motor Vehicle Record that meets company safety and insurance standards.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience must possess a strong comfort level regarding heights and ladders. Ladders have a safety rating of 225 lbs.
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs. daily and an assisted lifting weight of up to 600 lbs.
- Able to comfortably perform repetitive bending, twisting, climbing ladders and lifting while executing service work.
- This position may require overnight travel. Occasionally up to 2 weeks. Overnight expenses will be covered by the company.
- Tools and equipment will be provided by the company.
- Must be able to pass extensive background verification
- Travel: up to 50%.
- Exposure to adverse conditions, extreme heat, extreme cold and wet and/or humid conditions, outside weather conditions.
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts.
- Exposure to high, precarious places.
- Exposure to fumes or airborne particles.
- Possible risk of electrical shock
- Protective clothing or equipment is required including: hard-hat, N95 mask, work boots, protective eyewear and safety vest.
- HazMat suits provided if needed
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
Green Air Environmental is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by law
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Green Air Environmental provides an effective chemical free deep coil cleaning process to virtually eliminate a wide variety of dangerous air pollutants from industrial and commercial facilities. This clean air system process improves air flow and heat transfer, making air conditioning more efficient and saving money on overall energy bills, while extending the life of a HVAC system.
Coil Ovens Operator - 2Nd Shift
A high school diploma or GED (General Education Degree) from an accredited institution is required.
The ability to work in the United States on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship is required.
- No relocation is being offered for this position. Candidates must reside within the 50 miles of the work location in order to be considered.
Ability to interpret prints, applicable engineering, safety instructions, maintenance and operating instructions and quality specifications. We make what matters work.
Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable.
Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning.
These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters. Job: Manufacturing & Operations Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico Organization:
ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division Job Level: Entry Level Schedule: Full-time Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No Does this position offer relocation?: No Travel:
No Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Program Coordinator- Coil
The Program Coordinator for the CoIL is a part-time, nineteen hour per week position that provides program leadership for initiatives that cut across a variety of projects handled by the full professor and his team. The Program Coordinator will manage meetings, several grants, prepare budget requests, and serve as key personnel for research and teaching. In addition, the incumbent will act as liaison to not only the research team, faculty, staff and organizations on campus, but also external faculty foundations and grant organizations for research team information.
The Program Coordinator will prepare and process reports, and interpret and enforce policies and procedures. Other duties include coordinating, executing, and authorizing payments for travel for the team, processing any HR requests that are needed, planning and scheduling events, promoting the research group’s social media platforms, and occasionally attending meetings or conferences. In addition, they will provide support to the Higher Education and Student Affairs (HESA) program.
The Incumbent will coordinate the Speaker Series, schedule all program meetings, book rooms for all conference meetings, manage the program agenda, coordinate the messaging charter for HESA faculty work, help with course scheduling, and facilitate the daily operations of the HESA program. Finally, the Program Coordinator provides office support and assists with other projects and duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience; considerable experience managing administrative tasks in a fast-paced, higher education environment; experience in program planning and administration; extensive experience learning and navigating online systems; excellent communication and time management skills, with experience working independently; ability to work remotely if needed; attention to detail; experience with Microsoft Office; comfortable learning new systems.
Knowledge of the higher education field and experience at a Research 1 university.
Target Salary: $19.00 - $21.00 Hourly Job Category: Administrative and Professional Job Appointment (FTE%): 47.5 The Ohio State University is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, and protected veteran status.
Coil Tubing Operator
Participate in the transport of the Coil Tubing units Assist with the maintenance and general repair of Coil Tubing units and related equipment Provide support to maintenance or shop personnel as directed Actively participate in safety awareness Assist in maintaining a safe, productive and environmentally conscious work site Follow established safety standards as established by the Company HSE policy
Class A CDL with HazMat endorsement (required) Clear driving record Coil Tubing or related Oilfield service experience General knowledge of the Coil Tubing process High school diploma or equivalent Read, write and understand English Job Type: Full-time Qualification Questions
How many years of Coil Tubing experience do you have?
Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
Do you have the following license or certification: Class A CDL?
Do you have the following license or certification: Hazmat?
Do you have the following license or certification: Tanker Endorsement?
Do you speak English? #LI-AG1 Apply Save
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!