Coin Collector Job Description Sample
PT Parking Meter Coin Collector - Silver Spring, MD
PT Parking Meter Coin Collector - Silver Spring, MD Silver Spring, MD, US
Job Description Retrieve, deposit, secure, load, unload and move parking meter coin revenue from individual parking meters within designated worksites. Report and record the condition of parking meters during the collection process.
Required Skills Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Little creativity and latitude is expected. Works under general supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Job ID 52234026
Company Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc, one of the world’s leading and most admired service companies. Serco serves Federal, state and local governments, along with the Canadian government and commercial customers.
We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently, while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Reston, VA, Serco has approximately 10,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1 billion and is part of a $6 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. Serco recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset.
Our successes directly relate to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. Our employees personally can make a difference.
It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco's people share a passion for delivering ethical service, innovation, and a commitment to results.
Our focus on Bringing Service to Life is more than a tagline, it’s the way we get things done, the way we talk with each other, and the way we interact and respect each other. We succeed by encouraging and generating new ideas. We trust our people to deliver.
We are passionate about building innovative and successful Serco businesses. Our most powerful tool in improving performance is to instill a stimulating culture where people feel they can personally make a difference. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
Operations & Maintenance
Department The Transportation & Infrastructure business unit has four main business streams - surface transportation, aviation, fleet maintenance and infrastructure services, with over 1000 personnel providing these services in the federal, state and local markets. Our transportation surface and infrastructure business includes traffic control centers, intelligent system specification, deployment and maintenance, traveler information systems, back office capabilities, program management, congestion management and general operations.
Our business with state and local governments include parking management systems and technicality upgrades and parking enforcement. In addition we provide fleet maintenance services to a number of public utilities and municipal authorities.
- Serco is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
The EEO is the Law poster is availableand the supplemental poster is. If you need more information or require special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact Serco HR Service Desk at 866-628-6458 or 703-939-6006. You may also e-mail us at.© 2017 Serco Inc.All Rights Reserved.1818 Library Street, Suite 1000, Reston VA 20190
Coin Process Laborer
Coin Process Laborer at Rochester Armored Car Date Posted: 2/14/2018 Apply Not ready to Apply? Job Description Armored Services Coin Processor Rochester Armored Car is a team oriented, family owned business that is looking to add trustworthy people to its team. Successful team members excel in the areas of integrity, safety, accuracy, and efficiency. Full Time Position : Monday
- Friday Starting Pay : $13.00hr Job Summary •Inventory handling •Verifying deposits and preparing change orders •Individuals will be required to sue specialized high speed counting equipment and follow specific outlined procedures •Prepare accurate documents to the customer •Must be able to lift 50 pounds continuously through your shift •Process coin for customers accurately •Other duties may be required by manager Pass a comprehensive background check that includes: Criminal & Credit Benefits for full-time positions include: •401(K) •Health Insurance •Paid Time Off •Paid Holidays •Uniforms provided at no cost Job Requirements Skills / Qualifications / Requirements
High School Diploma / GED Degree
At least 21 years of age
Able to pass a Drug Screen
Proof of Identity and legal authority to work in the United States.
Ability to read, write neatly, count, add, subtract, and record numbers
Ability to use high speed machinery to complete work
Ability to use a calculator, and perform simple data entry on computer
Ability to bend, squat, stoop, stand, walk, lift up to 50 pounds, sit, push, and pull
Unrestricted wrist, hand and finger dexterity
Ability to operate forklift and pallet jack (will train)
Good verbal skills, positive customer attitude and ability to work within a professional group
Previous Bank Teller and/or Warehouse experience helpful but not required
Honesty, integrity and attention to detail a must
Pass a comprehensive background check that includes:
DrivingPlease attach a resume to your application or fill out the work experience section to expedite your application. Some notifications concerning your application will be communicated via email and others via phone. Apply Not ready to Apply? Share With https://www.jobs.net/jobs/rochesterarmoredcar/en-us/job/United-States/Coin-Process-Laborer/J3S7TP6GYH8BN90BVFV/ Coin Process Laborer Job Snapshot
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Des Moines, IA
Job Type: Customer Service, General Labor, Warehouse
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 2/14/2018 About Us From innovative and customized armored car solutions to our high level of customer service, Rochester has been delivering more than you expect since 1964. Based out of Omaha, Nebraska, Rochester has grown to 30 offices in seven states. From drivers to ATM techs to managers, we are always searching for employees who are ready to help us achieve our mission. Are you ready to join the team? Join the Rochester Armored Car Company Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities! What is a Talent Network? Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you. Why Join?
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
Share job opportunities through Social Media or email
Coin Buyer (U.S.)
To provide numismatic and bullion coin sourcing and purchasing as needed to meet organizational sales and marketing goals. Responsible for establishing and maintaining key vendor/mint relationships in order to secure exclusive and proprietary offers on newly-issued and secondary market coins. Generate and maintain purchase orders and communicate with suppliers to manage incoming shipments to avoid backorder and ensure high customer service levels are maintained. Provide new product/program concepts in response to marketing needs for web, catalog, financial newsletter, and outbound channels. Closely partner with these marketing channels to understand their specific product and price point needs, and leverage your supplier relationships and negotiation skills to secure the best possible product to meet those needs at the best possible margins.
1.Responsible to ensure the confidentiality and full complete safeguarding the company's trade secrets and any of our business clients customer lists and related records.
2.Primary buyer of U.S. numismatic and bullion products to meet the needs of all marketing channels.
3.Direct and oversee all system data entry, including new vendor and item set up, item maintenance, etc.
4.Manage Purchase Orders including PO entry, transmittal, confirmation receipt, and date maintenance. This includes daily Open PO and Backorder review for follow up and expediting when necessary.
5.Mentor and supervise direct report Product Development Admin. as applicable.
6.Primary contact with grading companies for new U.S. Mint products and annual issue gold and silver Eagles. This includes managing the shipments to and from the grading services and maintaining accurate set-up company system(s).
7.Oversee SKU set-up, purchase order creation and Vault management of all consignment products.
8.Create new program/product concept proposals in response to Marketing channel input. Present and internally "sell" new U.S. coin programs to achieve strong buy-in from Marketing and Sales partners.
9.Assist in Inventory liquidation/wholesale as directed by Director of U.S. Coin Programs
10.Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Director of U.S. Coin Programs
1.Supervise and develop a staff of 1-2 direct reports, including establishing and documenting goals and objectives, and performance management. Conduct mid-year and year-end performance reviews for all direct reports.
1. High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Experience and Skills
1.3-5 years of numismatic and coin buying experience preferred.
2.Ability to build strong business partnership relationships with suppliers, dealers, wholesalers, and mints.
3.Demonstrated ability to work with Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
4.Proven success in interpersonal relations with coworkers, suppliers, and customers in a customer focused environment.
5.Good problem solving skills and ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment.
6.Strong attention to detail, patience and excellent listening skills.
7.Strong negotiation skills- both as a buyer and a seller.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
We are Asset Marketing Services, LLC and we specialize in marketing rare and collectible gold and silver coins from mints around the world. We are an inside telesales organization with over 150 account executives of which more than one third are on track to make in excess of $100,000 this year! We have been in business for 30 years have an A+ BBB rating, 300+ employees and a Proven Track Record of sustainable growth ( $23M in 2002 to over $160M + today)!
US Coin Consignment Director
Heritage Auctions, a well-established auction house with over 40 years of longevity is expanding and hiring in our Dallas office to meet growing business needs. We are seeking ambitious candidates who will bring their excellent reputation, business ethics, strong work ethic, organizational skills, and knowledge to represent Heritage in the best light.
SUMMARY: Responsible for building and maintaining relationships and providing specialist opinion for authenticating on all aspects of vetting of conditions and properties consigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and maintain client list to acquire consignments
- Participate in expansion of client database
- Travel to coin shows/auctions where you will assist at previews and actively participate in auctions
- Other duties may be assigned
- 5+ years of experience as a commercial dealer environment with focus in U.S. coins
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Must have strong verbal and writing skills
- Ability to multitask and pay great attention to detail
- Must have a positive attitude with exceptional customer service skills
- Public speaking talents are a plus!
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
We are a non-smoking company and also require that all applicants submit to a drug screen and background check.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE
Coin Roller / Coin Department
-Coin Roller Operation
-Balancing Coin Room
-Maintain Supplies and Backstock
-Assisting in Garage and Office Duties
Must be detail oriented, have math skills, be able to repeatedly lift 50lbs, and be willing to work with armed couriers.Company Description
For more information see our website: .
Initial Coin Offering (Ico) Expert
Initial coin offering expert for software company
Seeking individuals experienced at all aspects of launching a successful initial coin offering (ICO). My two software companies are preparing to each launch an ICO. One business is in the drone industry and the other in the software as a service industry. I plan to build a team to launch both ICO’s and then we can offer our ICO launching services to the market. This position offers payment and percentage of funds raised and become part of a new business helping other's launch their ICO'S. Company headquartered in Houston but team mates can be located anywhere and work remotely.
Looking for ICO experience at:
- Building the technology (Blockchain development, smart contracts, security, token issuance, referrals, Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti Money Laundering (AML), multisignature wallet management)
- Landing page development
- Transforming business plan to white paper
- Marketing (social media, pre-launch and post launch)
- Legal solutions
Coin Wrap Maintenance/Field Technician
Coin Wrap Maintenance/Field Technician
- Mid Level Share Cennox is a global company that specializes in providing end-to-end service solutions for the banking industry. We specialize in ATM and bank equipment maintenance and alarm and electronic security system inspections, tests, and installations. We strive to provide our customers and our workforce with innovative solutions to help get the job done efficiently and to the highest quality standard. We are currently looking for a new member of our U.S. Bank Services team in the Reno area.
Responsible for performing both preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance on coin wrap machines. This will include cleaning, fixing jams, replacing parts, diagnosing issues, etc. There will be about 6 coin wrap calls per month. This position will also be responsible for performing scheduled cleanings, updating signage, minor refurbishments, and other related work on bank equipment including Automated Teller Machines. Training for specific equipment will be provided, as will all necessary parts and equipment. Compensation: $20 per hour Duties and
Perform preventative maintenance on coin wrap machines. This will include cleaning, oiling, and calibrating the machines
Replace worn parts and belts
Provide preventative maintenance service based on agreed upon schedule
Complete service calls, conducting repairs needed to make machine operational
Respond to service calls within a 4-hour window
Complete service call repair within 6 hours of beginning work on the unit
Clean and detail exterior, update signage/decals, inspect electrical, perform minor refurbishments, and change light bulbs of Automated Teller Machines and Kiosks
Clean stainless steel surfaces inside bank vaults
Perform preventative maintenance on money counting machines
Complete project work which may include alarm surveys, ADA compliance inspections, etc.
Report defective material or inaccuracies
Manage all inventory of tools and parts
Complete jobs and paperwork correctly and in the required time frame
- Performs other duties as assigned Skills/
Aptitude for mechanical work
Electrical knowledge would be a plus
Smart-phone familiarity and technologically savvy
Must be available M-F, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Experience with mapping and routing applications such as MapPoint or Google Maps
Good organizational skills
Ability to interpret written instructions and documents
Ability to learn through telephone training
Ability to work independently
Must possess troubleshooting skills to handle problems alone with very little outside assistance
Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service
Valid driver's license and reliable transportation to work site
Appropriate liability insurance to perform work in the area
- Criminal Record Search must pass our customer’s requirements Physical
Ability to lift and move 40 or more pounds
Ability to work indoors and outside (including during in-climate weather)
Ability to stand for long periods of time
Ability to sit and drive vehicle
Ability to climb, bend, stoop, and reach freely
Vision correctable to 20/20 Benefits:
Eligible to enroll in health, vision, dental, and life insurance after 90 days of employment
Eligible to enroll in company 401K after one year of employment
All necessary tools, parts, and equipment provided
Company provides uniform and smartphone For more information about Cennox, visit our website! www.cennox.com
Coin Bin Driver
We have a challenging opportunity for a Coin Bin Driver.
The Coin Bin Driver is responsible for safely driving/controlling the Brink’s vehicles to and from various customer sites to pick up and deliver the liability.
This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink’s and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink’s and its customers.
• Maintain the safety, security and control of a Brink’s owned or leased 24-foot dry van straight truck while driving to and from various customer pick-up and delivery locations • Guard the customer liability during the actual delivery or pick up of valuables at a customer’s location • Maintain a courteous and professional demeanor while performing daily customer interactions • Load and unload the truck • Maintain radio communication with the branch and/or dispatch personnel • Report all faults or discrepancies experienced during the day’s activity • Complete appropriate driving/delivery documentation • Ensure overall cleanliness of the vehicle’s interior • Observe all security and safety procedures • Able to work weekends, holidays and/or extended hours • Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned Position Qualifications
• Minimum of 1 year experience as a commercial driver or protective services or military experience • Minimum of Class B with air brakes driver’s license • Satisfy all applicable Department of Transportation requirements • Minimum of 21 years of age • A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements • A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses • Able lift at least 50 pounds
• Basic math skills • High school diploma or GED Professional
• Excellent ethics and integrity • High attention to detail • Collaborative work style • Excellent customer service • Ability to work independently • Professional, positive demeanor If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S.
We provide eligible employees, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Back to top
The Coin Loader has the primary responsibility to load the coins on armored trucks using powered industrial equipment and hand-loading.
- Load truck with correct amounts and denominations of coin as directed by the route manifest.
- Shuttle and stage trucks from one area to another.
- Count and balance trucks and vaults.
- Must be safety and security sensitive.
- Individuals may cross-train into other positions to act as backups, based on operational needs.
High School Diploma
- The position requires at least a ‘C’ driver’s license
- Effective oral and written communication skills are required
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
We offer competitive wages and a great benefits package for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. Physical exam and other testing may be required.
EOE, Drug Free Workplace
Each day, GardaWorld solves tough problems; we secure global commerce and protect our clients people, assets and reputations. They see us as a vital interconnected partner. In less than two decades, our work has taken us from the oil fields of Kurdistan to the financial institutions of the US and airports in Canada.
We operate across a broad range of sectors, including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources and retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, governments and humanitarian relief organizations. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, our 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Africa and the Middle East.
The GardaWorld Cash Services business is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs 8,000 highly trained specialists across the U.S. We securely manage and move money on behalf of clients in a number of industries, ranging from financial institutions and government to retail, restaurants and hospitality.
Tax Collector / Compliance Collector
TOP REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Previous experience in Collections
- Basic understanding of Taxes
- Some computer skills/experience
Looking to hire Collections Agents to work the Business and Individual collection of Tax dues. The team will work together very closely with their manager taking both inbound and outbound calls in an effort to collect past due tax dues. The qualified individual will not be afraid to ask for the full past due amount, and know how to properly navigate communication to collect on past due accounts.
We, at Etalentnetwork, know the importance of recruiting the best IT staff to add value to your business. Our team works around the clock to ensure that your recruitment related needs are filled as soon as they arise and without adding to your costs. By outsourcing the recruitment process, you will be able to concentrate on your core competencies and yet get top talent to work with you.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!