Coin Counter And Wrapper Job Description Sample
Meat Wrapper *ZP
- When a guest enters my area or department, my first and most important responsibility becomes to acknowledge, greet, and engage that guest.
- Follow daily work schedule as assigned by management.
- Follow dress code in accordance with team member handbook.
- Follow company policy and state and federal laws regarding weighing, labeling and code-dating.
- Follow attendance and tardiness guidelines in accordance with team member handbook.
- Follow management guidelines in respect to filling and maintaining fresh meat counter.
- Perform any other duties as requested or required by management.
Market Street grew out of a desire to make life easier for our busy Guests who want to provide their families with high-quality, nutritious foods without spending their time running all over town. With one stop at Market Street, you can pick up chef-prepared meals-to-go, household necessities, gifts, locally grown and organic produce, and much more. We truly are like several stores under one roof.
Our 16 Market Street locations can be found in Abilene, Allen, Amarillo, Colleyville, Coppell, Flower Mound, Frisco, Lubbock, Midland, McKinney, Plano, San Angelo, and Wichita Falls, and are part of the United Supermarkets family of stores.
United, LLC is a Texas-based retail grocery chain with stores in 49 markets across north and west Texas and New Mexico. We are a self-distributing company headquartered in Lubbock with distribution centers in Lubbock and Roanoke. United operates 92 stores under five distinct formats: United Supermarkets, Market Street, Amigos, United Express Fuel and Convenience Stores, and Albertsons Market.
Meat Wrapper ZP
The Meat Wrapper first and foremost is responsible for guest relations and satisfaction. He/She will perform all meat wrapper duties including but not limited to wrapping and labeling product, rotation of product, maintenance of signs, follows sanitation standards as set by management and stocking of smoked meat counter and freezer.
When a guest enters my area or department, my first and most important responsibility becomes to acknowledge, greet, and engage that guest. Follow daily work schedule as assigned by management. Follow dress code in accordance with team member handbook.
Follow company policy and state and federal laws regarding weighing, labeling and code-dating. Follow attendance and tardiness guidelines in accordance with team member handbook.
Follow management guidelines in respect to filling and maintaining fresh meat counter.
Perform any other duties as requested or required by management. Must be 18 years of age or older. Ability to work at fast-paced, but efficient and controlled manner.
Ability to perform all physical aspects of the meat wrapper duties, including but not limited to bending, lifting, standing, climbing, squatting, walking, and at times running. Ability to operate all market equipment, keep accurate records. Ability to lift items weighing up to 40 lbs. to a 4 foot height.
Ability to accept supervisory coaching related to performance, work habits and attitude. Ability to function as a team member and get along with others. Disclaimer: This job description is intended to provide a high-level of general requirements for this position.
It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure proper operations. OUR MISSION Ultimate Service Superior Performance Positive Impact SDL2017
Market Wrapper F/T
H-E-B needs energetic and motivated Partners willing to work hard and have fun while making our Customers feel welcome. No matter what background you bring, or where you are in your career, we welcome you to join our community where People come first.
As a Perishable Representative, you are responsible for providing a well-stocked and well-maintained department while providing superior customer service. You will prepare, package, and merchandise fresh product on a daily basis, while maintaining all department and food safety / sanitation standards. Once you're eligible, you'll become an Owner in the company, so we're looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service. 'Partner-owned' means our most important resources
Peopledrive the innovation, growth, and success that makes H-E-B The Greatest Retailing Company. Do you have a:
HEART FOR PEOPLE commitment to work hard to make sure People come first? HEAD FOR BUSINESS a strong sense of how what you do affects our Customers and our success? PASSION FOR RESULTS initiative to step up and do what needs doing?
We are looking for: a high school diploma customer service and communication skills ability to work in a fast-paced environment What is the work? Customer Service:
Provides superior customer service Takes orders from customers by telephone or in person Answers customer questions regarding products and assists them with selections Food Service:
Prepares, packages, and merchandises fresh product Slices, packages, labels, and rotates products Scans in items on Telxon for production Assists in technical areas as needed Sales: Merchandises product effectively Uses suggestive selling techniques to meet customer needs and build department sales Makes regular announcements to inform customers of freshly-produced items and to increase sales Food Safety / Sanitation: Cleans and sanitizes display cases Properly handles and maintains the operation of all equipment Complies with H-E-B food safety and sanitation standards Complies with departmental SOPs and store operating procedures Additional Department-Specific
Peels, cuts, and chops fresh fruits and vegetables Prepares fresh specialty drinks and food products specific to the Aguas department Floral: Designs floral arrangements Designs and executes merchandising programs Tracks seasonal record when appropriate Provides a variety of fresh, quality products Market: Cuts, trims, and prepares meat for service meat counter and self-service counter Ensures proper product rotation and storage Maintains coolers and freezers Weighs, prices, and packages selections Operates power meat prep and process equipment Produce:
Stocks and rotates product to ensure freshness Assists floral department when needed Communicates product knowledge to customers by explaining and providing samples Cuts, wraps, and prices produce to be placed on sales floor Maintains signing program Seafood: Knowledgeable about various fish and shellfish Weighs, prices, and packages selections Maintains coolers and freezers What is your background? Must be 18 years of age High school diploma (or equivalent) Company Orientation Safety Training Do you have what it takes to be a fit as an H-E-B Perishable Representative?
Computer systems knowledge (Telxon, ACR, label machine) Good customer service skills Reading and writing skills Planning and organizing skills Communication and interpersonal skills Can you Function in a fast-paced, retail environment Work with Customers, staying attentive to their needs Perform the following, based on your Department Market: Constantly reach at waist Frequently stand, walk, pivot, push / pull arms, grasp, cervical flexion Frequently be exposed to wet, cold conditions Occasionally reachoverhead, reach at shoulder, reach at knee, reach at floor, bend, stoop, squat, crouch, kneel, stair climb, twist, pinch, perform fine motor movements Occasionally be exposed to hot conditions, ambient temperatures, loud noise Demonstrate the ability to lift 90 lbs, and manage in excess of 90 lbs Seafood: Constantly reach at waist Frequently stand, walk, pivot, push / pull with arms, grasp Frequently be exposed to wet, cold conditions Occasionally reach overhead, reach at shoulder, reach at knee, reach at floor, bend, stoop, squat, crouch, kneel, stair climb, twist, pinch, perform fine motor movements, cervical flexion Occasionally be exposed to hot conditions, ambient temperatures, loud noise Demonstrate the ability to lift 50 lbs, and manage in excess of 50 lbs While there may be exceptions, the measurements noted are generally defined asConstantly: 5.5 hours per 8-hour day; Frequently: 2.5 - 5.5 hours per 8-hour day; Occasionally: 0 - 2.5 hours per 8-hour day It is the responsibility of each individual Partner to never lift beyond his or her own safe lifting limit. If an item is too heavy to lift, push or pull, and / or carry, the Partner must break the box down into lighter, smaller, more manageable components, or ask for assistance from another Partner or a manager. 05-2014 SDL2017
To assist customers in the exchange of US currency for chips, cash, foreign currency, Pala Casino documents and negotiable instruments, ambassadors of company good will.
- Redemption of casino chips, slot tickets, checks, credit and debit card advances for cash as requested by guests.
- Issuance and redemption of counter checks (markers) and guest deposits/withdrawals for cash, chips, checks and/or wire transfers.
- Maintaining and balancing an inventory of documents and negotiable instruments.
- Prepare reports, assignment of company funds and recordation of department revenues, verification of cash, coin, documents and chip inventory (removal and rotation).
- Establish new computer accounts and process document requirements for credit, check cashing with policy and regulatory guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining their bank, equipment and surrounding area.
- Conducts operation of basic machinery such as a coin sorter, currency counter, coin wrapper and calculator.
- Basic knowledge of all computer systems used in the cage.
- Keep work areas clean and orderly including the outside of the cage.
- Promote teamwork and cooperation with supervisors and all co-workers.
- Communicate with supervisors regularly.
- Attend all shift meetings.
- Promote positive guest relations through prompt, courteous and efficient service.
- Bring disputes and unusual guest activities to the attention of the supervisor.
- Knowledge of local jurisdiction gaming laws (federal, state, compact, etc.) and attendant regulations as well as internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Comply with Title 31 record keeping and procedures.
- Keep all information concerning guests confidential.
- Maintain a consistent and regular attendance record.
- Ability to handle money required.
- One-year prior casino cage experience a plus.
- Ability to operate a computer terminal required.
- Knowledge of 10-key a plus.
- Excellent Guest Service Skills required.
- Excellent Communication Skills in both a verbal and written environment required.
- Read, write, speak and understand English required.
- Ability to communicate in additional languages a plus.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
Pala Casino Spa and Resort offers an exciting work environment, a competitive salary and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and a 401(k) plan (for full-time employment). Team Members receive free uniforms and enjoy one free meal per shift in our beautiful cafeteria style Team Member dining room, The Pride Café.
Entry Level Utility
Principal Duties and
Stacks seconds from conveyor to pallets. Feeds MSA kegs to melter.
Feeds sealrite kegs to melter. Assists Auto-catcher Operator on catcher jams and on mat breaks. Cleans damaged shingles from floor, stacks them on pallets and keeps conveyors clear.
Monitors temperature of the MSA melter and resets counter temperature. Relieves auto-catcher for lunch breaks. Rewraps bundles that need new wrapping.
Fixes bundles on jammed pallets. Keeps storage area clean by tab container.
Spreads tabs in tab container.
Separates splices from bundles and throws splices away. Participates in safety and housekeeping programs established at the plant. Keeps working area clean throughout the shift.
Performs other job-related duties as per supervisor’s request. Notifies appropriate personnel of any equipment malfunctions. Visually inspects production and takes corrective actions.
Detects all defects, job changes and splices. Communicates to supervisor and rest of crew. Communicates to supervisor and leads any safety issues or problems that need to be addressed on the line.
Assists in repairing line breaks and lacing up the mat for startups. Assists wrapper operator in changing wrapper rolls and making splices when needed. Stacks rolls (manually, with assistance) onto pallets.
Trains to relieve machine operators as needed. Completes safety observations as needed. Assists at the palletizer to restack pallets when needed.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES The employee should possess the following abilities: Reading, writing, and speaking English. Understanding verbal and written instructions.
Strong internal and external customer service and communication skills. Performing basic mathematical calculations. Thorough knowledge of all quality criteria.
Equipment/mechanical troubleshooting and problem solving skills. Read prescribed measuring devices.
Looking for label wrappers to join our team! Work from home or our office at your own pace. Compensation is based on production. $25 per box of labeled Soap Lifts. Each box contains 500 Soap Lifts (approximately 50 lbs per box). You will be provided with the merchandise, appropriate labels and a tape dispenser. Labels and Soap Lifts must be kept in good condition, no smokers! Neatness and efficiency a plus.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!