Coin Counter And Wrapper Job Description Sample
Grace Hopper - Campus Recruiting
MIT Lincoln Laboratory representatives will be attending the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing on October 4-6, 2017 in Orlando, FL. Visit us at booth 2131 during career fair hours.
We look forward to meeting you! --------------------------------------- At MIT Lincoln Laboratory, diverse teams of technical experts develop innovative solutions with real impact on U.S. national security. If you are an agile thinker, excited by the freedom to develop and execute novel ideas and test them in sophisticated real-world simulations, Lincoln Laboratory in Lexington, MA offers abundant opportunities and resources. When it comes to explaining our unique environment and culture, our employees say it best: "Lincoln Laboratory provides access to urgent and compelling problems, and the license to pursue cutting-edge solutions — from the drawing board to operational systems." – Justin Brooke, BA, MA, PhD, Air, Missile & Maritime Defense Technology Division "My career at the Laboratory has mainly been about opportunities—opportunities to work in the Pacific, to take classes at Harvard, to attend conferences, and to use a cutting-edge architecture like Eclipse Rich Client Platform.
Such opportunities are a constant here—and available to everyone." - Jonquil Swann, BS, MS, Cyber Systems & Operations Group "At Lincoln Laboratory, I’ve never been asked to do the same thing over and over again. I’m constantly working on new projects that present new challenges. I’m always developing my skill set." - Lisa Basile, BA, MA, Tactical Defense Systems Group Our R&D efforts span ten key mission areas: space control; air, missile and maritime defense technology; communication systems; cyber security and information sciences; intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance systems and technology; advanced technology (electronic or electro-optical technologies, materials science and advanced RF systems); tactical systems; homeland protection; air traffic control; and engineering innovative systems to test new concepts.
Strong candidates will possess: - BS, MS or PhD degree in one of these majors or a comparable technical field: Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Bioengineering/computational biology or comparable technical fields
GPA of 3.25 or above
Academic achievements and campus involvement that have prepared you to interact with other top performing scholastic achievers and experienced staff in teams and across project areas
Due to the unique nature of our work, we require U.S. Citizenship. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we are committed to realizing our vision of diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our enterprise.
MIT Lincoln Laboratory is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or genetic information; U.S. citizenship is required.
Fullstack Web Development Instructor, Grace Hopper
Teaching and mentoring the best students in the coding bootcamp world
Work alongside the energetic Grace Hopper and Fullstack Academy staff
Guide students through development of stellar projects
Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community Requirements
You love being a developer
You are passionate about teaching
You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of eager Grace Hopper students.
You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out.
Bulk Hopper Truck Shipment Execution Lead
Bulk Hopper Truck Shipment Execution Lead Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Position Purpose Leads provides direction to supervisors andtraffic managers and oversees the day to day transportation operationsactivities across North America (USA and Canada) spanning Cargill businessunits shipping bulk hopper trucks.Leads, advises and makes decisions on all major logistics andtransportation activities for a medium sized team that covers bulk hopper truckoperations, which are typically industry standard in nature.These activities include data management, reportingand analysis, shipment execution, client interaction a, business partnershipand people, resource, budget and project management.
Principal Accountabilities 50%Supervise Bulk Hopper shipmentexecution teams in the USA and Canada and manage performance across variousaspects of internal and external customer interactions including shipment cost,budget, claims, food safety, Cargill safety requirements, customer solutions,incident tracking and resolution.Accountable for direct performancemanagement, talent development, succession planning and engagement. 15% Subjectmatter expert on bulk hopper truck transportation requirements and processes for
Cargill business units in the USA and Canada from many shipping points.Collaborate with other transportation &logistics functions and business units to effectively manage service and coststo meet strategic goals in the transportation arena.Build strong internal business unit clientsrelationships by providing transportation support and knowledge.Manage Business Seasonality forUS and Canadian Harvest.Optimize transportation asset management tomeet business unit requirements. 10% Track keymetrics, monitor performance, and recommend/implement improvements.Provide feedback from the function to thebroader internal transportation & logistics community on best practices andbenchmark standards.Develop and makeimprovements to processes and procedures that impact North American Bulk HopperTruck operations related to transportation shipment execution. 10% Partner with the CTL Sourcing team to assist incontract and rate negotiations 10% Develop and maintain vendor relationships with
Cargill’s bulk hopper transportation carriers and brokers 5%Ensurecompliance with all transportation related federal, state, provincial, localand Cargill EHS program and food safety requirements.
Required Qualifications * Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, supply chain, logistics or transportation, or a related degree
Minimum 5 years Transportation, Logistics or related experience
Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience
Experience partnering with businesses to understand business requirements and translating them into implemented actions
Possess analytical skills required to understand business practices and recommend proper automation opportunities.
Advanced computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
Ability to work in a team environment
Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills for effective interface with all internal and external
Able to prioritize work under stress environment
Able to travel 10-15%
Preferred Qualifications * Experience and familiarity with bulk hopper equipment and carriers.
Advanced degree in a related field
Have demonstrated the ability to learn and apply new concepts and methods
Operational experience within a commercial truck line and/or brokerage
Customer and vendor relationship management and negotiation
Innovator and embrace lean enterprises principles and practices Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Job Transportation/Logistics and Forwarding
Primary Location US-KS-Wichita
Req ID: WIC03860
Honeywell Grace Hopper Conference Fall 2017
Honeywell Grace Hopper Women in Computing Pipeline Req: Fall 2017 To serve as feeder requisition for 2017 Grace Hopper Women in Computing Conference for Intern and full time college hires. Must be enrolled full time at an accredited college or university to be considered for an intern role. Full-time UR candidates must have graduated within the previous 12 months from their start date.
Job ID: req113212 +
Category: Human Resources +
Location: Morris Plains, NJ USA Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status. For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster . Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy . If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged. Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.
Wanted Real Estate Marketing Associate To Join Our Investor Team
We are currently seeking a Marketing Sales Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for developing and overseeing your personal sales team. Personally earning 50% Commission on high-end real estate educational products with a 15% override.
· Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
· Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
· Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
· Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
· Report on team and individual performance
· Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
· Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
· Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
· Experience as a supervisor or manager
· Strong leadership qualities
· Ability to build rapport with clients
Please submit your resume for consideration
You will have the opportunity to learn how to do real estate investing, tax and legal strategies, fix & flips, and wholesaling. This opportunity also allows you to earn money marketing the real estate investment courses. You will be paid quite well for your efforts. During your training we provide direct support which gives you a strong foundation for a successful future in real estate investing.
Must be teachable, and have internet, and computer/laptop.Serious inquires only.
To apply, please reply with your resume. Please include your Full Name,
Cell Number,and Email Address, an associate will contact you promptly via email.
Job Type: Full-time/Part time
This job is fully commission based
Looking For Great Pay And A Change Of Career? Come Join Lyfebeast!
Looking to get ahead in sales or struggling working solely on commissions?
Consider LyfeBeast where you can work as an Insurance Wholesaler/Internal Marketing Associate – recruiting, training and supporting advisors with Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage, and Ancillary Products.
As an internal marketing associate at LyfeBeast, you have an opportunity to generate unlimited income while operating under the safety of a base salary and benefit structure. If you are persuasive, a quick learner and can effectively convey products and services, the sky is the limit to how much money you can make.
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are willing to work hard, share our commitment to excellence in customer service, extremely talented in verbal and written communications and have a strong technical aptitude.
- Self-motivated, organized, and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Active insurance license is preferred, or must obtain within 90 days of employment, a securities license is not required or necessary
- Experience in insurance sales is required and knowledge and experience with Medicare and Ancillary products or Account Management is preferred
- Recruit producers from all 50 states using technology and marketing support
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls, gather and verify required information, answer questions and provide producers with product and marketing advice
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- No insurance sales are involved with this position as this is strictly an inside, wholesaler-type position
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized Health Benefits*
- Subsidized Dental and vision insurance*
- Paid time off
- Business casual with casual Friday dress
- Dual monitors at each work station
- Family atmosphere
- Stable, friendly and professional environment that does not micromanage your work but rather rewards innovation
*Available after 90 days of employment
Qualified candidates should submit resume and salary requirements.
Work hours: Monday- Thursday, 8:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.; Fridays- 8:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m.
LyfeBeast is an
Equal Opportunity EmployerJob Type:
About Lyfe Beast:
LyfeBeast is the next generation of Insurance and Financial Services. LyfeBeast exists for those who are willing to learn more, grow more, invest more and go for more... to do what others don’t, so they can live the life others won’t. LyfeBeast exists to be a guide for those who seek to become all they can with all they have been given.
Seeking A Warm, Smart Marriage Counselor To Join Our Team
We Want to Meet You…
Are you a warm, smart, marriage and family therapist with a positive orientation who is interested in doing meaningful work with fantastic clients? Or a skilled, effective therapist with a strengths-based approach who is dedicated to helping your clients grow and thrive? Or a dynamic coach with a behavioral health background, and a passion for positive, empowering, love, life and career coaching? If so, we'd love to meet you.
Growing Self Counseling and Coaching a vibrant, positive, collaborative private practice setting in which we see motivated, high-functioning clients who primarily present seeking help with their relationships, a desire to make changes in their lives or careers, or with mild mental health concerns such as anxiety and depression. Many of our clients are interested life coaching, and personal growth. All our clients value a positive, evidence-based approach. We are based in Denver, Colorado but we are actively seeking to contract with marriage counselors, effective therapists, and dynamic life coaches to join our practice in your state.
Let's Grow, Together
In addition to our dedication to providing a supportive, transformative environment for our counseling and coaching clients, Growing Self is just as committed to supporting talented, passionate counselors and coaches in excelling at the work they love. Our contractors get the benefit of our marketing, billing, insurance submissions and administration systems. We connect you with a steady stream of great clients, help you build your ideal caseload, and assist you in creating your optimum work / life balance. As part of our supportive group, you are free to focus on the meaningful, satisfying work that you do best.
We're also here to support your professional development, and buffer you from the isolation that many private practitioners struggle with. When you become part of our vibrant, collaborative community you will have access to excellent supervision and/or peer consultation, supportive consultation groups, advanced clinical training opportunities, coaching around how to expand and retain your caseload, access to proprietary training materials, and the opportunity to develop supportive working relationships with a diversely talented team.
Part Time Hours, Full Time Pay
Our compensation is generous, and based on your education, years of experience, licensure, specialties and certifications. Our contractors generally build robust caseloads quickly, and have enormous earning potential -- well above the national average salary for helping professions. Best yet, our contractors typically earn more than what they would in a full-time position seeing clients a just few days a week. Our contract positions allow you to create your own schedule and take unlimited time off. This empowers you to have flexibility in your schedule, be there for your family, practice good self care, and create the work / life balance that is so critical for anyone in the helping professions.
We are all about showing up authentically and generously for our clients, and have the same attitude towards our colleagues. Our goal is for you to love this group as much as we do, and feel valued, appreciated, and excited about practicing your craft every day.
About The Position
We are seeking contractors who would like to work in a private practice setting, and who have specialized training and experience in the core services we provide to our clients: Marriage Counseling, Effective Therapy, Life Coaching and Career / Executive Coaching.
We would prefer to partner with practitioners that are available to grow their caseload to "full time" with us (approximately 16-24 clients per week), who are available to meet with clients in-person, as well as online, and who would like to establish a positive, long-term partnership with our group.
Flexible Hours: You create your own schedule within available hours at your own private office and from home if working with clients online. Our ideal candidate would be able to accommodate the scheduling preferences of our professional clients and be open to offering some evening and weekend availability as well as daytime hours.
We bring our clients meaningful, valuable help by providing excellent, ethical, and compassionate care from highly educated, well-trained experts who practice evidence-based forms of counseling and coaching. To ensure that our clients receive the best, we partner with practitioners who have:
- A Master’s or Doctoral degree in a related mental health field from a CACREP or APA accredited university
- Licensure to practice in your state of residence (LP, LMFT, LPC), although strong pre-licensed candidates will be considered.
- Ability to assess and effectively help clients with a wide variety of presenting concerns such as anxiety, depression, ADHD, (mild) trauma, life transitions, relationship issues, and grief and loss
- Competence with electronic record keeping systems and related technologies
- Excellent relationship building skills, professionalism with clients and colleagues, strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and responsiveness to team members and clients
- Commitment to personal growth and professional development opportunities
- Ability to work independently, and also seek support and consultation when needed
- Access to your own laptop and high speed internet when working from home
- Commitment to contributing to our online community through writing articles for our blog, and through social media
- Coach training and / or certification is a plus
Qualifications For Marriage Counselors:
- A Master’s Degree or PhD from a CACREP or APA accredited graduate program that met AAMFT requirements for Marriage and Family Therapy licensure.
- Specific training and experience in evidence-based forms of couples counseling such as Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy and / or The Gottman Method
- Experience in helping couples successfully navigate a wide variety of issues beyond basic relationship repair, including recovery from infidelity, blended family situations, infertility, and grief and loss
- Training and experience in premarital counseling and assessment is a plus
- Experience (or willingness) to work with clients through online video
Qualifications For Therapists, Life Coaches and Career Coaches
- A Master’s Degree or PhD from a CACREP or APA accredited graduate program that met state requirements for licensure as an LPC or LP
- A positive, direct, strengths based approach towards personal growth work grounded in evidence-based theories and techniques
- Specific training and credentialing as a life coach, career coach or executive coach is a plus
- Career counselors: Knowledge and competence with career counseling assessments and client resources
- Experience (or willingness) to work with clients through online video
If you are interested in joining our team we'd love to meet you. Please click on this link to apply and submit your resume and cover letter to our clinical director Dr. Lisa Marie Bobby for consideration: https://growingself.typeform.com/to/MC3TzP
Mobile Tire Service Technician - Come Join Our Great Team!
TIRE SERVICE DRIVER
250 Elliott Rd., Henderson, NV 89011
• Sunstate Equipment Co.
• Where Safety and People are Core Values!
• There is a unique feeling at Sunstate. You can feel it at any of our 60 plus locations.
• If you are looking for a fun and rewarding work environment, comprehensive and cost-effective benefit package and so much more, Sunstate may be the place. We care about our people and it shows.
Required Skills and Experience
• Proficiency in tire maintenance
• Familiarity of layout of the city
• Ability to read maps
• Excellent communication abilities
o Fluency in the English language
Verbal and Written
• Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking, standing, stooping, bending and lifting up to 90 pounds
• Frequent exposure to the elements
• Install, balance, repair and rotate tires on construction equipment and fleet vehicles
• Retread worn off-the road tires and complete other specialty tire work
• Identify and inflate tires correctly for the proper size
• Remount wheels onto vehicles, raise vehicles using hydraulic jacks, locate punctures in tubeless tires and re-assemble tires onto wheels
• Replace valve stems and remove puncturing objects
Our leadership and workplace culture demonstrates value of each employee and rewards both individual and team contribution. Our Tire Service Technicians receive a lucrative compensation and benefit package, including health insurance, paid-time-off, 401k plan and fun work environment.
Interested? Apply now! or “Text Sunstate to 51893 to start your Sunstate experience today!”
Sunstate Equipment CO. is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
A Drug Free Workplace and
Participates in E-Verify
We have opportunities in 60+ branches in 9 states!
Join A Hospital In A Thriving Suburb Of Providence
Join this hospital in a thriving suburb of Providence. Easy access to international flights, Boston, NYC and so much more. Outstanding community and facility with the support staff you need to be successful.
Hospital Employee, Outpatient with call. Telephone Consultation with 1:8 Call Ratio.
Annual Salary. Production Incentives available. Signing Bonus available, contact us for details.
Relocation Bonus available. CME time and money available. 403B.
Join Our Team At JFK North- NO Call Or Weekends With Start Date Bonus!
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a CRNA to join the team at JFK north in West Palm Beach. Conveniently located off I-95, JFK Medical Center North Campus is a 245-bed acute care facility that employs more than 650 employees and over 900 members in its medical staff.
Highlights of these opportunities include:
· Anesthesia Care team is comprised of 5 physicians and 7 CRNA's.
· NO call, NO weekends
· The team covers JFK North (formerly West Palm Hospital), along with a surgery center
· Cases include General, Ortho, ENT, Urology, Endo, Pain and healthy peds.
· NO Trauma, OB, Cardiac or Neuro.
Envision offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental and vision benefits, disability and life insurance, 401K, CME allowance and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
JFK Medical Center North is located in beautiful West Palm Beach! The community offers the best shopping, top-rated restaurants, and several community historical landmarks. The outdoor enthusiast will enjoy the proximity to several award winning golf courses, tennis, polo and boating at one of the many marinas in the area. The area offers the option of both city and suburban living and has several communities offering a variety of family entertainment including swimming pools, sporting events, shopping malls and many other activities. The location is ideal with easy access to airports and Port of Miami which is home to several cruise ships travelling to the Caribbean Islands.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!