Coin Machine Assembler Job Description Sample
Coin Room Machine Operator
Coin Room Machine Operator Requisition #:20780Location:Oakland CA - B0670 Functional Area:Manufacturing/Production/OperationsEducation Required:None Position Type:Relocation Provided:No Experience Required:None Position Description Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, ATM servicing, currency and coin processing, and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees.
We have a challenging opportunity for a Coin Room Machine Operator.
The Coin Room Machine Operator is responsible for running coin machines or supporting the operating process and properly verifying and accounting for coins.
This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers. Key
• Monitor and run sorting/counting machines and report any issues affecting production or accuracy • Support and assist production and maintain a supply of material (coin, plastic, boxes, tape, etc.) so that production is uninterrupted • Enter all verification activity into logs as processed • Monitor levels of coin in hoppers at all times and use Bank/Mint Coin as necessary, to maintain constant supply of coin during production hours • Resolve production problems by altering process to meet specifications • Maintain specifications by observing operations, detecting malfunctions, inspecting parts and adjusting controls • Ensure maximum product quality • Complete preventative maintenance requirements and properly troubleshoot malfunctions while reporting any serious machine problems • Report any anticipated issues with meeting customer-expected process times before end of shift • Report all significant variances and suspicious items • Maintain orderly and clean work area, including all machines, tables, cabinets and storage areas • Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned Position Qualifications
• Minimum of 6 months of experience in a production environment operating industrial manufacturing equipment • Minimum of 21 years of age • A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements • A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses • Able to lift at least 50 pounds
• Coin wrapping, coin separation and/or sorting experience • Light mechanical aptitude • Data entry experience • Experience working in a piece rate environment Professional
• Excellent ethics and integrity • High attention to detail • Collaborative work style • Excellent customer service • Ability to work independently • Professional, positive demeanor If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S.
We provide eligible employees, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Back to top
Machine Operator And Assembler Positions
MACHINE OPERATORS and ASSEMBLERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!
ASG is now hiring Machine Operators for an auto parts manufacturing facility in Midway, TN!
Located 3 minutes from exit 23 off Interstate 81!
MUST WORK OVERTIME AS NEEDED.
Competitive Starting Pay! Will discuss in interview!
Multiple Bonus Opportunities!
NO Diploma/GED required!
Previous experience preferred, but not required!
Benefits after Qualifying period of employment.
Opportunity to be hired full time!
Call (423) 638-1016, apply online at www.aservicesgroup.com, OR
Come by our office at 613 Asheville Hwy Greeneville, TN 37743
Manufacturing Machine Operator And Assembler
3 Positions Available- Entry Level- Full Time
Zefon International is an industry leading 25 year, expanding manufacturer of filters and pumps for indoor air quality monitoring . We are seeking dedicated manufacturing machine operators to join our friendly, family oriented team. In our mid-sized, high tech, automated and semi automated facility, you will be working within an air conditioned, clean room environment along with our other valued team members. This is a fast paced environment and will surely help the daily work hours just float on by!
This is a Great opportunity for someone to start their career in the manufacturing industry. Please visit our website at Zefon.com to read about our amazing facility and products.
- Work with a team to manufacture entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Ability to handle physical workload, bend, lift and carry up to 20lbs regularly.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods.
- Ability to work well individually or in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Medical (Zefon pays 92% of the premiums)
- Free 10,000 Life Insurance policy
- Other Life, Long Term Care, Disability available
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible Spending
- Paid vacation/sick (PTO)
Wages vary based on position assigned.
Zefon International is an equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture that does not discriminate on the basis of disability, personal characteristics or status, or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws
Nexeo is looking for an experienced assembler or maintenance mechanic with an electrical background to join our team. The ideal candidate has a background in electronics or maintenance, including basic PLCs, hydraulics, and pneumatics. This is a full time, M-F job, generally working from 7 am-4 pm with overtime available. Pay starts at $18-$23 per hour with lots of room for growth.
Interpreting blueprints and schematics
Assembling components for manufacturing use
Preparing electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
Building electric control panels
1-3 years maintenance, technician, or assembly experience
Electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic machinery background
Basic PLC experience preferred
Clean drug test
Assembler / Deburr / General Machine Operator - Full-Time With Benefit
RBC in Baldwin park, CA current seeks a machine operator / assembler / deburr.
Some essential job that will be performed:
- Deburring of bearings;
- Assemble bearings;
- Loading and unloading rivet machines;
- Set up and operate stake & torque machine;
- Assemble, stake and torque rod ends;
- Marking of parts using elctro etch or dot peen machines.
- Perform inspection of product utilizing standard inspection equipment.
- Previous experience in assembly, identification and deburring;
- Able to read blue prints;
- Work in a team environment - cross training mandatory.
RBC offers benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401-K, Vacation, Holidays pay, etc.
Due to ITAR regulations, this position requires that the employee must be a U.S. Person (U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident) or a Foreign Person for whom a license is obtained.
RBC Bearings is an EEO Employer/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Mechanical Assembler / Machine Builder
Are you an original thinker? Are you persistent? Do you have self-discipline? Then we would like to talk with you about joining our team in the Mechanical Assembler / Machine Builder role.
R + D Custom Automation, a leading manufacturer of custom automation equipment, is seeking an impact, team player who is a highly motivated self starter with a passion for Mechanical Assembly / Machine Building in the Medical/Pharmaceutical and Consumer goods industries.
Mechanical Assembler / Machine Builder Opportunities:
· Assemble parts or units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools
· Position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly
· Inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements
· Read and interpret assembly blueprints or specifications manuals and plan assembly
· Verify conformance of parts to stock using calipers, gauges, or micrometers
Mechanical Assembler / Machine Builder Requirements
· Build prototypes from rough sketches or verbal instructions, a plus
· Set up and operate metalworking machines, such as milling or grinding machines, to shape or fabricate parts
· Manage multiple projects with the flexibility of adapting to changing priorities
· Must be willing to work independently
· Must be effective and comfortable in team oriented environment
· Off-site Installations with minimal travel
Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer attractive, competitive compensation, excellent benefits, 401k, bonus and profit sharing programs.
To take the next step in the process forthe Mechanical Assembler / Machine Builder role, copy/paste and open the following URL link into a new browser and follow the instructions:
To learn more about our company, visit our website
Saw Operators , Machine Operators, General Labor, Assembler
Immediate Hires, Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
Reads production scheduling sheets and identifies required material for the operation.
* Ensures material meets quality specifications (grade, size, moisture content, etc).
* Performs setups according to specifications.
* Feeds material according to specifications.
* Periodically checks equipment to ensure specifications are being met.
* Offloads and stacks material in accordance with established procedures, and if required, may cover, label and band components/finish product.
* Ensures work area is safe, clean and organized, and that equipment is safe to operate.
* Completes pre-shift/startup equipment inspection checklist and reports any problems or concerns.
* Maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
* Maintains production records as required.
* Checks materials and finished products to ensure compliance with standards.
* Performs duties consistent with established safety and quality procedures, rules, and standards.
* Performs LOTO as required.
* Performs preventive maintenance as specified.
* Participates in safety, CI and other programs and meetings.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Machine Operator Assembler (Bae)
Corporate Job Bank has several openings for Machine Operators to work with an Aerospace company located in South Phoenix! As a Machine Operator for this company you will operate Industrial Grinders that make equipment to defend our troops! These positions start in January and are long term, with potential to get hired on perm!
Machine Operator position requires intermediate knowledge of mechanical environments and applications with experience in a manufacturing clean room environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Every employee is responsible for knowing and supporting the quality policy
Perform operator duties by reading and following all work instructions for the product being produced.
Responsible for ensuring parts meet expected manufactured rates within quality standards and tolerance requirements.
Responsible for the safe operation of equipment as required.
Works closely with group lead and Supervisor, takes direction and follows work instructions. Identifies product defects, and relays any defects found to Lead and/or Supervisor.
Moves or assists in moving materials, parts, tools, and equipment as required including the loading/unloading of applicable equipment/product
Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe, work environment and ensuring the proper care of machinery/equipment.
Performs other duties, consistent with the position, as required or assigned.
Shifts available are:
1st shift (staggered start) - Hours: 5:00 am to 3:30 pm, - Schedule: 4/10 schedule, Monday – Thursday (potential to work OT including Friday, Saturday and Sunday) PAYING UP TO 30K!
DO NOT MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY! CALL US NOW!
Assembler / Machine Operator / Laborer
Assembler / Machine Operator / Laborer
We are seeking hard working, reliable individuals for an entry-level production and laborer positions.
Job assignments would include running production machinery and shop equipment, complete assembly work, wash parts, clean machines and/or shop floor, spin chips, help load or move bar stock, etc. as directed.
Machine shop experience is helpful, but not required. Applicable training will be provided.
Entry Level Position begins at $9.50 / hr. Shift is M-F, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm. Part time positions are also available if desired.
Opportunity for advancement and training into various machinist positions available for the right individuals that demonstrate reliability and good work-ethic.
Pittsburgh is one of the country's best kept secrets, a mid-sized city with an affordable cost of living, a robust and growing economy, world-class education and health care, and entertaining sports and performing arts. See here why Pittsburgh has been ranked the #1 Most Livable City in America as well as the Best City to Relocate to in America.
US - Assembler - Level 1 - Lifting 30Lbs Or Less Moderate Machine Operation
IMMEDIATE NEED ONLY PRESENT CANDIDATES WHO CAN START ASAP.Pay Rate: $10/HR for 1st Shift Please ensure your candidates can work both 1st and 2nd shift when submitting. All offers will be for 1st shift but the candidates must be prepared to move to 2nd shift as required. Also be sure that your workers understand that the site has been and will most likely continue to work overtime including Saturday hours.
OT is REQUIRED not optional. _____ CURRENT WORKING HOURS ARE: 1st: 5:00A to 3:30P M â F and 7:00A to 3:30P Workers get a Â½ hour unpaid lunch as well as a 10 minutes break every 2 hours ______ Must wear steel toe shoes, long hair must be kept up, no rings, bracelets or hoop earrings allowed. Must be able to work Saturday overtime when needed. Timekeeping: Fieldglass Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications. Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications. Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty. May require 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Special Considerations:
Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions. Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated. Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least Industrial and may be considered Heavy as determined by other exposures.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!