Coin Machine Collector Supervisor Job Description Sample
PT Parking Meter Coin Collector - Silver Spring, MD
PT Parking Meter Coin Collector - Silver Spring, MDSilver Spring, MD, US
Job Description Retrieve, deposit, secure, load, unload and move parking meter coin revenue from individual parking meters within designated worksites. Report and record the condition of parking meters during the collection process.
Required Skills Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Little creativity and latitude is expected. Works under general supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Job ID 52234026
Company Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc, one of the world’s leading and most admired service companies. Serco serves Federal, state and local governments, along with the Canadian government and commercial customers.
We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently, while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Reston, VA, Serco has approximately 10,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1 billion and is part of a $6 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. Serco recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset.
Our successes directly relate to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. Our employees personally can make a difference.
It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco's people share a passion for delivering ethical service, innovation, and a commitment to results.
Our focus on Bringing Service to Life is more than a tagline, it’s the way we get things done, the way we talk with each other, and the way we interact and respect each other. We succeed by encouraging and generating new ideas. We trust our people to deliver.
We are passionate about building innovative and successful Serco businesses. Our most powerful tool in improving performance is to instill a stimulating culture where people feel they can personally make a difference. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
Operations & Maintenance
Department The Transportation & Infrastructure business unit has four main business streams - surface transportation, aviation, fleet maintenance and infrastructure services, with over 1000 personnel providing these services in the federal, state and local markets. Our transportation surface and infrastructure business includes traffic control centers, intelligent system specification, deployment and maintenance, traveler information systems, back office capabilities, program management, congestion management and general operations.
Our business with state and local governments include parking management systems and technicality upgrades and parking enforcement. In addition we provide fleet maintenance services to a number of public utilities and municipal authorities.
Coin Machine Operator
Loomis seeks a qualified individual to join our team and become a fully functional Coin Machine Operator. Coin machine operators work as a team member of the cash handling department. 1.
Work with automated, cutting edge, robotic machinery in a fast paced production oriented environment where meeting volume standards is mandatory. 2. Operate, maintain, diagnose and repair machinery consistently and correctly over an 8 hour shift. 3. Move inventories of coin after robotic process complete. 4.
Control chain of custody for coin inventories through automated process. 5. Adhere to all mandates and policies required by Supervisor. 6. Communicate verbally with co-workers, vendors and customers via telephone and email.
Skills / Qualifications Required: 1. This position requires a high level of dedication and accountability. 2. Must be motivated and have the ability to work unsupervised at times. 3.
A strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to perform basic mechanical repairs and adjustments, troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical and electrical issues with assistance, communicate with a high level of detail to tech support. 4. Ability to push/pull wagons, carts, buggies, dollies loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds. 5. Unrestricted ability to stand, walk, bend, squat. 6.
Ability to repetitiously lift bags of coin weighing from 30-55 pounds from ground level to a height of at least 4-feet, approximately one (1) bag per minute. 7. Ability to lift boxes of rolled coin (weighing as much as 12-25 pounds) off conveyor belt and position on rack on level from 6 inches to 3 feet off floor level. 8. Ability to count, add and subtract; record numbers and signatures; read weights and distinguish coin denominations.
Loomis offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes Automatic 401(k) Plan for all employees and a selection of benefits covering Medical, Dental Vision, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts and Life, AD&D plans for the employee and their dependents. Hourly Wage: $12.00 p/hour Loomis is an equal opportunity employer. EOE M/F/V/D Drug Free Workplace
CNC Machine Operator – Second Shift Supervisor
Metal Supply, Inc. (MSI) has an immediate opening for a qualified CNC Machine Operator Supervisor during the second shift.
This is a full-time, long term position working at our headquarters in South Gate, CA. If you enjoy working in a challenging and rewarding team atmosphere, and meet the minimum qualifications please reply with your resume.
Operate CNC machines to process steel plates and/or beams. Use equipment to move materials as needed. Manage priorities, follow directions and meet shift goals.
-3 year experience working in the structural steel industry
-3 year experience operating CNC machinery
-2 years experience working with computers
-Ability to read and interpret structural steel blueprints
-Any experience with FICEP and/or Voortman bran CNC machine(s) a plus
-Ability to multi-task
-Set goals, recap shift accomplishments
-Meet daily at beginning and end of shift with other supervisors to discuss shift turnover
-Assist with machine troubleshooting; calling machine manufacturers as needed
-Maintain clear line of communication with other departments
-Professional with co-workers at all times
-Emphasize safe practices
Required license or certification:
-Education: High School or equivalent
We deliver to our customers the best products and services, period.
As metal fabricators, MSI brings its customers nothing short of complete honesty and integrity.
We see every customer of every size as a potential long-term trading partner, and we want to do our best to make that partnership successful.
Shredder Machine Supervisor
Thank you for your interest in EMR - Southern Recycling!
We currently have an opening for a Shredder Supervisor to work our night shift. This position will be based out of New Orleans, LA.
The Shredder Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing crew member activity and facilitating shredder machine operations over the course of the night shift.
- Supervisory or management experience overseeing shredder machine personnel or comparable machine -
- Mechanically inclined: experience in recognizing and directing the correction of mechanical issues -
- Relevant and diverse experience set in the operation of heavy machinery -
- Highly developed and disciplined safety focus and awareness of safety practice/compliance -
- A working knowledge of equipment maintenance and proper equipment handling -
- Familiarity with metals: experience in identifying various grades/types metals -
- Intermediate PC user -
- Actively communicates all relevant information to managers and mechanics on adjoining shifts -
- Oversees the operation of the shredder to ensure safety, productivity and efficiency -
- Communicates with Crane Operator and Equipment Operators regarding material needs -
- Shreds materials according to various production requirements -
- Completes all required nightly documentation -
- Assists in performing regular maintenance and upkeep for shredder - .
- Directs and assists with picking activity as needed -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
EMR - European Metal Recycling is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal law.
- - - - - - - -
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have any questions regarding this opportunity feel free to contact Charles Thompson directly: 504-432-0536
- - - - - - - -
EMR is a global leader in metal recycling. We are privately owned with a heritage dating back to the 1940s and employ around 4000 people operating at 150 locations around the world. Our core business is the recycling of scrap metal from a range of sources such as End-of-Life vehicles/consumer products, industry, construction and demolition. This results in sales of recycled commodities of around 10 million tonnes a year. We have extensive ferrous and non-ferrous operations worldwide and produce over 100 grades of high quality recycled materials which are taken to market by our substantial road, rail and shipping network. Supporting our core activities are a range of specialist divisions including industrial clearance, total waste management, ship breaking, servicing local government service providers, solder production, cable, copper and aluminum granulation facilities and environmental consultancy. Also, through our own and our joint venture activities we are working towards becoming a zero waste company.
- Substantial ferrous and non-ferrous metal recycling activities -
- Ethical and responsible work culture -
- Maximizing recycling rates -
- Working towards zero waste -
- Premium quality recycled products -
- Local support on a global level -
- Recycling scrap metal to preserve and supply resources -
- - - - - - - -
Our core business is the recycling of scrap metal from a range of sources such as End-of-Life vehicles/consumer products, industry, construction and demolition. We have extensive ferrous and non-ferrous operations worldwide and produce over 100 grades of high quality recycled materials which are taken to market by our substantial road, rail and shipping network.
Supporting our core activities are a range of specialist divisions including industrial clearance, total waste management, ship breaking, servicing local government service providers and cable, copper and aluminum granulation facilities. Also, through our own and our joint venture activities we are working towards becoming a zero waste company.
CNC Machine Shop Supervisor - 2Nd Shift
- Supervise designated shift employees and assure that production and quality standards are being met to provide the customer with quality parts on time. Supervise production employees in the operation of equipment and set up of all machine centers. Primary commodity is aluminum castings. Processes include CNC machining, pressure testing and assembly.
Tools and Equipment:
- Computer, CNC Machines& Precision Measuring Equipment
- Assign production schedules for the CNC operators.
- Assure that all operators are following all company procedures, performing hourly quality inspections and producing quality parts.
- Monitor set up of all machine centers and assist as needed.
- Assist Quality department in the evaluation and disposition of daily scrap.
- Conduct disciplinary action and performance evaluations of all shift employees at Ward Production Machine.
- Distribute all production forms, labor tickets, etc.
- Perform quality checks.
- Relieve operator during breaks & lunch on critical jobs.
- Attend production meetings and other meetings as required.
- Degree or equivalent work experience in production machining.
- Supervisory experience in a short run production environment.
- Thorough knowledge of CNC machine tool programming
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to communicate in English (written and spoken).
- Competitive salary and benefits including: 401(k) retirement plan; group health and life insurance; vacation and holiday pay.
Machine Shop Supervisor - Nights
The Machine Shop Supervisor supervises a team to ensure work orders are scheduled and machines are in operation and effectively solves problems or issues dealing with machine operator team.
- Accomplishes machine shop employee objectives by orienting, training, assigning, and coaching employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets operational standards by implementing production, productivity, quality, and resolving problems; identifying process improvements.
- Maintains product production by observing process volumes; recommending process adjustments.
- Records production by completing daily shift production reports; calculating yields and recoveries.
- Maintains flow of operations by communicating production status, requirements, and problems to next shift.
- Leads the practices of safe work habits in accordance with OSHA and GEO-specific Health and Safety expectations
- Associates degree in Industrial Technology or related field or combination or education and experience
- 4- 6 years of experience in a manufacturing or machining environment
- Some experience supervising people in manufacturing operations
- Working knowledge of CNC Machinery, Lathe, operations
- Basic to Intermediate computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to positively motivate individuals and teams to meet or exceed project expectations
- Ability to interface with personnel across all levels of the business
Night Shift- 6pm- 6 am shift
Paper Machine Shift Supervisor
Supervise and lead manufacturing crews, including paper machine, coating, calendering, and other support areas. Deliver improved results by providing strong leadership through setting direction and managing systems to meet or exceed performance and safety expectations.
Selected candidate will provide relief to shift supervisors who work a 6 days on 2 days off rotation, filling of these vacancies may result in multiple shifts in the same week. When not relieving, incumbent will work on process improvement projects.
Promote safety, productivity, external quality, cost, training, environmental and housekeeping performance of your crew that results in the success of our business.
Supervise crews across area of responsibility.
Plan, Check, Do, Act that systems are being followed for safety, quality, productivity, etc. and coach as needed for improvement.
Support and monitor ODR processes and ensure routes are being completed.
Effectively use and support mill systems such as work notification processes, shift log books and computerized data management systems such as Aspentech data historian and PVR centerlining (process variability reduction).
Investigate safety incidents and complete appropriate follow-up tasks.
Conduct new and probationary employee evaluations serving as the gate-keeper for excellent employees to remain at the Stevens Point mill.
Administer the labor agreement, policies and work rules with the crews.
Ensure that effective and efficient training utilizing the OJT process is taking place and skill verification and is documented in appropriate systems.
Conduct formal walk-around of entire area of responsibility.
Update and/or facilitate the updating of training documents in DMS through management of change.
Work effectively with different groups of the mill site including maintenance, shipping, and quality.
Work with scheduler to get training resources where they are needed.
Assist in planning and executing efficient downtimes.
Assist in evaluation of new equipment and machine trials.
Coordinate coverage for last minute vacancies.
Strong influencing and communication skills
Managerial courage to hold people accountable for safe and productive performance
Ability to move freely about the mill, climb ladders and stairs.
Work beyond normal works schedule as necessary to fulfill position responsibilities
Bachelor s Degree in pulp and paper, chemical engineering or mechanical engineering.
At least three years of experience in paper mill operations on paper machines or coaters.
Any equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Stevens Point, Wisconsin, United States
Supervisor Machine Shop Full-Time With Great Benefits!
Looking for a hands on machine shop supervisor. This is a Full Time job with Excellent Benefits, please provide resume with salary requirements. Needs to have experience supervising in a low volume/high variety job shop atmosphere. Needs to have experience setting up and operating both manual lathes/CNC turning centers, manual milling machines/CNC vertical and horizontal machining centers, and manual/CNC cut off saws. Needs to have high variety/low volume small, medium, and large part machining experience. CNC Programming experience a plus. Needs to be familiar with Fanuc controls on Machining and Turning centers and know how to debug programs as needed right at the machine control. Needs to have experience with weldments. Would be in charge of ordering materials and tools, supervising approx 12 employees and coordinating the machining department for a smooth flow of parts, with acceptable quality, within budget, on time, and within set schedules. This type of individual could be paid hourly or salary, depending on qualifications. This individual would report directly to the General Foreman/Shop Manager.
Attendant Coin Room
Description: As part of a team, responsible for collecting and transporting cash boxes from the gaming floor to the vault. Also responsible for counting currency, verifying counts, and completing any associated requisite paperwork.
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be detail-oriented, highly organized, and accurate.
Must have excellent communication skills and able to work productively and efficiently as part of a team. Must be able to walk, stand for extended periods of time, lift (up to approximately 15 pounds), push (approximately 200 pounds, with assistance), bend, kneel, reach, and grasp, repeatedly throughout a shift. Must be able to use a calculator, currency counting machines, computer, printer, and standard office equipment. Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications. Department: PD - Cage/Credit
Category:* Count Room
Position Code:* PDPACNR00 Shif: Days
Status:* Full Time
Machine Shop Supervisor
Job Information Our client, a small growing precision prototype and small-volume production machine shop is seeking a mature professional Shop Supervisor. Responsibilities include overall supervision of the machine shop, machinists and subcontractors (tooling, scheduling, safety, quality, organization, maintenance, shipping and receiving); producing quotes and material planning. Must have outstanding leadership, team management, communication, multi-tasking, customer service and computer skills (MS Office is required. JobBoss or E2 Planning System is a plus) as well as a strong background in machining. Must be highly knowledgeable in all aspects of machining, able to inspect parts, determine stock and tooling requirements, etc. A minimum of five years of supervisory experience in a machine shop is required. Training or certificates in quality, safety and/or efficiency is a plus. Experience working with ISO and MasterCAM and G-code programming is a strong plus. Competitive salary and excellent benefits including profit sharing. Local candidates only. No relocation. Must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship. Please email your resume to email@example.com. Candidates are never charged a fee and all resumes are kept in confidence. Title: Machine Shop Supervisor
Location:* Worcester, MA
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!