Coin Machine Service Repairer Job Description Sample
Coin Room Machine Operator
Coin Room Machine Operator Requisition #:19716Location:Annapolis MD - B0792 Functional Area:Manufacturing/Production/OperationsEducation Required:High School Diploma Position Type:Relocation Provided:No Experience Required:None Position Description Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, ATM servicing, currency and coin processing, and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees.
We have a challenging opportunity for a Coin Room Machine Operator.
The Coin Room Machine Operator is responsible for running coin machines or supporting the operating process and properly verifying and accounting for coins.
This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers. Key
• Monitor and run sorting/counting machines and report any issues affecting production or accuracy • Support and assist production and maintain a supply of material (coin, plastic, boxes, tape, etc.) so that production is uninterrupted • Enter all verification activity into logs as processed • Monitor levels of coin in hoppers at all times and use Bank/Mint Coin as necessary, to maintain constant supply of coin during production hours • Resolve production problems by altering process to meet specifications • Maintain specifications by observing operations, detecting malfunctions, inspecting parts and adjusting controls • Ensure maximum product quality • Complete preventative maintenance requirements and properly troubleshoot malfunctions while reporting any serious machine problems • Report any anticipated issues with meeting customer-expected process times before end of shift • Report all significant variances and suspicious items • Maintain orderly and clean work area, including all machines, tables, cabinets and storage areas • Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned Position Qualifications
• Minimum of 6 months of experience in a production environment operating industrial manufacturing equipment • Minimum of 21 years of age • A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements • A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses • Able to lift at least 50 pounds
• Coin wrapping, coin separation and/or sorting experience • Light mechanical aptitude • Data entry experience • Experience working in a piece rate environment Professional
• Excellent ethics and integrity • High attention to detail • Collaborative work style • Excellent customer service • Ability to work independently • Professional, positive demeanor If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S.
We provide eligible employees, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Back to top
Journeyman - Machine Repairer Maintenance
Manufacturing Facility in Fremont, Ohio is seeking a full-time Journeyman - Machine Repair Maintenance.
- Proven experience in electrical, pneumatics, and machining
- Must have 8 years of experience or a Journeyman's card with proven work history
Offering top wage and benefits package - $24-25/hour
Serious applicants with proven experience only!
Description Work Performed: Maintains, adjusts, and repairs all types of machines and mechanical equipment such as mills, lathes, drills, presses, hammers, air compressors, automatic machines, etc.
Analyze trouble, diagnoses and locates causes, dismantles, repairs, or replaces defective parts and reassembles. Sets up and operates such machines as lathe, mill, drill press, grinders, etc., in making repair parts or repairing old parts. Performs scraping and flaking operations on the ways of various types of machinery.
Works from drawings, sketches, or verbal instructions. Tools & Equipment Used: Mechanics hand tools and power tools such as bench lathe, arbor press, etc.
Qualifications Experience & Other
Three years of machine repair or related experience. Textron is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V )
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Primary Location US-Texas-Grand Prairie
Req ID: 258351
Machine Maintenance Repairer
Western Consolidated TechnologiesFremont, IN Maintenance TechnicianBasic Function: Analyze equipment and machinery malfunctions, determine appropriate maintenance procedures, complete PMand#39;s and perform mechanical and minor electrical repairs on all production machinery, service equipment, building components, etc.Primary Job Duties:Safely maintain and Install machinery, equipment, and related systems with minimum supervision Demonstrate initiative in the solutions of routine problems Safely use all hand and power tools, measuring instruments, diagnostic instruments in the performance of duties.Read and accurately interpret hydraulic, electrical and mechanical prints and drawings.Fabrication and modification of machines and support equipment using MIG and TIG welding desired.To use PPE and LOTO effectively.Able to use lathe and vertical mill preferred
Install and maintain feeder and branch circuit wiring including single and three phase systems.Layout and install rigid and EMT, IMC, conduit systems in accordance with National Electrical Code and standard practices.Have knowledge of electronic devices, i.e. electronic flow meters, encoders, servo motors, sensors, photo eyes, etc.Monitor and maintain plant service equipment such as AC units, heating systems, boilers, air compressors
Knowledge of PLC - hard wiring and knowledge of how programs work.Experience with 3 phase motors and electrical systems.Lift 40 lbs. from floor, bend, twist, climb, crawl and able to work at heights.Pass post offer drug screen and physical.Must have minimum 2 yearsand#39; experience as a maintenance technician, millwright and/or electricianA one or two-year technical degree preferred
High School diploma or equivalent
Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screen and extensive background check.Pay range: experienced can expect $22 to $28/hr. Applicants with little experience $18 to $20/hr.
Service Repairer Of Applicances
We are seeking a Service Repairer Of Applicances to become a part of our team! You will perform necessary work to keep machines, mechanical equipment, and structure of an establishment in repair.
- Repair major and minor issues with equipment and buildings
- Complete maintenance and repair work orders, in a timely fashion
- Order and replace broken parts or equipment
- Maintain a clean and a safe work space
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Repair and install basic home appliances
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand-held tools and equipment
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle physical workload
PT Parking Meter Coin Collector - Silver Spring, MD
Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Little creativity and latitude is expected. Works under general supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Employment Type Part time
Career Level Entry Level
Job ID 52234026
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc, one of the world's leading and most admired service companies. Serco serves Federal, state and local governments, along with the Canadian government and commercial customers. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently, while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Reston, VA, Serco has approximately 10,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1 billion and is part of a $6 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. Serco recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our successes directly relate to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. Our employees personally can make a difference. It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco's people share a passion for delivering ethical service, innovation, and a commitment to results. Our focus on Bringing Service to Life is more than a tagline, it's the way we get things done, the way we talk with each other, and the way we interact and respect each other. We succeed by encouraging and generating new ideas. We trust our people to deliver. We are passionate about building innovative and successful Serco businesses. Our most powerful tool in improving performance is to instill a stimulating culture where people feel they can personally make a difference. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
Operations & Maintenance
The Transportation & Infrastructure business unit has four main business streams - surface transportation, aviation, fleet maintenance and infrastructure services, with over 1000 personnel providing these services in the federal, state and local markets. Our transportation surface and infrastructure business includes traffic control centers, intelligent system specification, deployment and maintenance, traveler information systems, back office capabilities, program management, congestion management and general operations. Our business with state and local governments include parking management systems and technicality upgrades and parking enforcement. In addition we provide fleet maintenance services to a number of public utilities and municipal authorities.
To properly view the application site, you must be using Internet Explorer
Coin Roller / Coin Department
-Coin Roller Operation
-Balancing Coin Room
-Maintain Supplies and Backstock
-Assisting in Garage and Office Duties
Must be detail oriented, have math skills, be able to repeatedly lift 50lbs, and be willing to work with armed couriers.
For more information see our website: www.thillens.com.
Service Technician / Machine Service Mechanic
CNC MACHINE SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Machine Tool Distributor seeking qualified Service Technician for immediate hire.
- Set-up and installation of CNC machinery (Lathes, Horizontal & Vertical Mills, Boring Mills, machinery centers, etc.)
- Maintenance of CNC machinery
- Diagnosing problems with CNC machinery
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- General knowledge of electrical systems
- Good communication skills- both verbal and written
- Self-motivated - able to work independently
- Safety and quality conscious
- Possess ability to work efficiently with minimal direction
Some travel may be required. We are an employee owned company, offering competitive compensation and benefits.
Qualified candidates apply now.
KOMT has always been service oriented, and to strengthen that quality a service department was added in 1979. It is manned by well-trained service technicians whose training continues as new innovations occur in machine tool lines.
KOMT came into business on the leading edge of the technology of numerically controlled machines. While it is still active in its work with standard machines, it continues today with innovative and more productive technologies to serve today's industries.
Racquet Stringing Machine Service Director / Repair Technician
This position has lead responsibility for the following:
- Providing after sale customer service and responding to inquiries related to racquet stringing machines.
- Repair and servicing of racquet stringing machines
- Production of collateral materials for assembly, operation, maintenance and repair of racquet stringing machines
- Providing product development support for racquet stringing machines
- Providing marketing support for racquet stringing machines
- Provide prompt and courteous replies to service or general inquiries from an international base of customers
- Prepare and enter Return Authorization orders for return of stringing machines or its components for repair
- Prepare and enter orders for replacement parts or equipment service
Machine Repair and Service
- Perform troubleshooting and repair services
- Diagnosis of machine operational problems
- Manage and maintain parts and equipment inventory
- Develop repair and service procedures
- Identification of product improvements
Production of Collateral Materials
- Produce machine operating manuals
- Produce Technical Service Bulletins
- Produce of instructional videos
- Produce product training presentations
Product Development Support
- Examine and evaluate the nature of defective product returns and identification of product improvements
- Preparation and maintenance of defective product reports for determination of problem trends and need for corrective action
- Conduct product training seminars
- Monitor and participate in online industry forums
- Create and maintain company Facebook page for stringing machine discussions
- Report on relative industry and competitor information
- A high level of leadership, initiative, problem solving, creativity, ingenuity, team building, and interpersonal skills, and a high degree of flexibility and motivation in assuming a wide variety of work assignments
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to succeed despite obstacles
- Demonstrated ability to take responsibility and not blame outside factors
- A positive outlook and high energy
- Strong control over one's emotions
- Good organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to be team player
- A mechanical and electrical aptitude and the ability to perform routine mechanical and electrical repairs of equipment
- Skilled use of a personal computer and proficiency with MS Office software including Word, Excel, Power Point.
- An Associate or Bachelors degree in mechanical engineering or a related technical field or equivalent applicable experience
- A valid driver's license
- Customer service experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite software including, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign and Premiere Pro
- Experience with computer aided design software including Solid Works and AutoCad
- Ability to lift and manipulate moderately heavy items (up to 100 lbs)
- Ability to operate or learn to operate palette jacks or forklifts
- Ability to operate or learn to operate hand tools, power tools, machining equipment (e.g. drill presses, milling machines)
- Competitive base salary plus performance bonus commensurate with experience
The Stringing Machine Service Director / Repair Technician will report directly to the Vice President of Research & Product Development.
Machine Tool Service Support/Cnc-Tnc Field Service Applications Techni
The primary responsibilities is to provide technical service and support on HEIDENHAIN manufactured products with special focus on Machine Tool, MillPWR and CNC/TNC control system products. This is a field service, onsite customer response position aimed at minimizing customer downtime and generating service revenue opportunities for HEIDENHAIN Corporation. The position requires performing a variety of electrical, mechanical, and/or optical operations to test, align, troubleshoot and repair assemblies of low, medium, and high voltage/current control systems on applications in which HEIDENHAIN products are integrated into; providing the best technical solutions to resolve customer issues. Service activities also includes: installation, commissioning, sales, distributor and end user training, maintenance, repair, field service and telephone support.
This position is located in Fremont, CA, providing local response coverage primarily for the Western United Stated, however, the ability to travel throughout North America including Canada and Mexico is required. Periodic travel to corporate headquarters located in Schaumburg, IL and Traunreut, Germany will be required for training, and occur more frequently for the first several months until a certain level of proficiency with our products is obtained.
- Associates Degree in Electronics
- 5 or more years Hands on Experience in Electronic Troubleshooting and Repair
- 2 or more years Machine programing experience ideally in 5-Axis and TNC User
- Mechanical background (Tool Maker or Machinist)
- Sales, Customer Sales and Support experience
- Previous experience with CNC or large industrial machinery
- Knowledge of electronics, hand tools, and ability to read and understand electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, and mechanical drawing files.
- Working knowledge and use of oscilloscopes, DVM, and other electronic test equipment
- Working knowledge of Mechanical, CNC, and PLC process controls and troubleshooting
- PLC and NC programming knowledge
- Field Service capable for MilPWR and TNC Controls
- Knowledge of optical scales and measurement solutions a plus
- Strong Communication, Oral and Written; and Presentation skills
- Strong Organizational and Scheduling skills
- Independent, Self Starter, requiring minimal supervision
- Windows 7 & XP operating systems, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Outlook, Citrix Server, Networking, and desktop virtualization familiarity
HEIDENHAIN, a private company founded in 1889, has delivered the most trusted precision measurement and motion control solutions behind the machines and devices that have moved us forward for more than 125 years. Our encoders, controls and other precision measurement solutions enable everything from improved manufacturing processes to safer, more reliable medical diagnostics and, we've perfected the delicate balance of cutting-edge innovation and universal compatibility. Our corporate headquarters is located in Schaumburg, IL in the northwest suburbs of Chicago.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!