Coke Inspector Job Description Sample
OSP Field Inspector - Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking an Outside Plant Inspector to join our client’s team and become an integral part of their continued success throughout the Los Angeles, CA area.
This is a long-term project. Please apply ASAP if you think that you are a fit.
As a Fiber OSP Inspector you will be involved in quality control for our client’s Fiber Build. You will be responsible for complete inspection and acceptance of fiber placement (FTTX) and associated construction activities for the OSP build project, aerial and underground cable systems, splicing, testing, termination, cable placement, construction/infrastructure, and make ready tasks.
- Previous experience inspecting OSP (outside plant construction)
- Inspecting quality and recording field records – including review of OTDR results and As-built drawings
- Three or more years of related OSP inspection experience and/or training; previous telecommunications experience a must.
- Experienced in construction practices of aerial (communications & power make ready, attachments, etc.)
- Knowledge of GO95 Aerial, GO128 Underground practices
- Experience with GPS Data Collection of as-Built facilities
- Knowledge of As-Builts, redlines and project inspection guidelines
- Knowledge/Understanding of Fiber and Splicing Maps
- Clean driving record
- Good Excel Skills
Salary can be commensurate with qualifications
Veterans' Preference Applies
The City of Delray Beach does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability, marital status, family status or sexual orientation in employment or the provision of services
The City of Delray Beach is a Non-Tobacco Workplace. The City will not consider applicants who have used tobacco or nicotine products for a period of at least three months prior to application for employment. The definition of "tobacco or nicotine products" includes but is not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, pipes, snuff, e-cigarettes and nicotine patches or gum.
This is technical work conducting building inspections to ensure buildings and structures are constructed and tested in compliance with existing City codes, ordinances and statutes. Work is performed under general supervision of the Building and Inspection Administrator.
Essential Job Duties
The following duties are normal for this position. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the classification if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment for this classification. Other duties may be required and assigned.
Conduct site visits to make building inspections to ensure compliance with City building codes and regulations.
Record and document all building inspections and prepare inspection reports.
Maintain current knowledge of building and housing codes, ordinances, regulations and compliances.
Provide information and assistance to the public, contractors, or other employees.
Keep superiors apprised of all building inspection activities.
Perform all functions and responsibilities with integrity and professionalism according to the City's Code of Ethics, Palm Beach County Code of Ethics, and Florida State Statutes.
Fosters positive employee relations and employee morale on a City-wide basis.
High school graduation or possession of an acceptable equivalency diploma.
Five (5) years professional, verifiable experience in construction, design or inspections of buildings as supervisor or contractor.
Must possess an active State of Florida Standard Inspector Certification under the provisions of Chapter 468 F.S. required.
Must possess a valid Florida Driver's License, with a good driving record.
Extensive knowledge of municipal codes, housing codes, enforcement and inspection techniques.
Knowledge of the City's policies, procedures, and practices. Skill in policy interpretation and application.
Demonstrated ability to effectively utilize trade equipment, personal computer and office software such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
Ability to enter and retrieve data accurately using the City's mainframe system or other required application.
Ability to work independently and to adhere to established policies and procedures. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and the general public. Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form. Ability to manage and prioritize routine, specialized and complex assignments and problems utilizing knowledge acquired through prior education, training, and experience.
Ability to adapt to an evolving and continually improving environment. Punctuality and regular attendance are essential functions of this position.
The abilities expected of all employees include being able to respond to supervision, guidance and direction of superiors in a positive, receptive manner and in accordance with stated policies, be appropriately groomed and attired so as to present a professional image in accordance with the organization's mission, goals, and policies; report for work promptly and properly prepared at the time and place required by the assignment or orders; notify the appropriate supervisor of intended absences in accordance with stated rules; conform with standards and rules regarding use of accrued time; demonstrate a polite, helpful and courteous manner when engaged in any activity with the public; operate and care for equipment to manufacturer's specifications and/or within the specified parameters; demonstrate an understanding, consideration, and respect of cultural, religious, and gender differences when interacting with the public and colleagues.
A comparable combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position, may be substituted for the minimum qualifications.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear, use hands to finger, handle, feel, or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with both hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stand, bend, crawl, kneel, bend, balance, stoop and drive. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color and depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Works inside and out-of-doors in various weather conditions with noise, slippery surfaces, uneven surfaces and at heights (up to 50 ft). Works in some stressful situations.
SELECTION GUIDELINES: Formal application, rating of education and experience; oral interview and reference check; job related tests might be required. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement with the employer, and requirements of the job change.
- At least 7 years of construction inspection and/or quality assurance experience.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Experience with Multi-Family and Commercial Developments preferred;
- Experience working on multiple projects in an urban environment, including at least one project of $5 million or more.
- Must demonstrate extensive experience in performing quality control inspections for various construction trades for compliance to construction documents. Candidates should highlight particular trades that are strengths.
- Candidates should have strong project reporting skills and experience.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic Qa/Qc Inspector
- Analyze malfunctions and repair, rebuild and maintain power equipment, such as cranes, power shovels, scrapers, paving machines, motor graders, trench-digging machines, conveyors, bulldozers, dredges, pumps, compressors and pneumatic tools.
- Operate and inspect machines or equipment to diagnose defects, dismantles and reassembles equipment, using hoists and hand tools, examines parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges, replaces defective engines and subassemblies, such as transmissions, and test overhauled equipment to insure operating efficiency.
- Weld broken parts and structural members, may direct workers engaged in cleaning parts and assisting with assembly and disassembly of equipment, and may repair, adjust and maintain mining machinery, such as stripping and loading shovels, drilling and cutting machines, and continuous mining machines.
- Monitors work of less experienced mechanics
- Provides technical assistance in diagnosing problems beyond the capability of assigned personnel.
- Maintain a safe work record.
- Lift on an occasional basis a maximum of 70 pounds with frequent or constant lifting of 40 pounds.
- Must be able to climb in and out of military vehicles and related equipment.
- Must be able to stand for at least two continuous hours.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Must be able to work in cramped areas for at least two continuous hours.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions to include intense heat, heavy wind, blowing sand, heavy rain, and snow and sleet.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Eligible for and be able to obtain a U.S. Government motor vehicle operator's permit for assigned class of vehicle.
- A good working knowledge of heavy equipment maintenance programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines.
- An understanding of the needs of the organization serviced.
- Analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, to collect the necessary data to establish the facts, and take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions to include intense heat, heavy wind, blowing sand, heavy rain, snow, and sleet.
Technica recognizes the value of diversity in our workplace and is committed to equal opportunity. Technica provides fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, sexual preference, partnership status, gender identity, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status, status of participation in the U.S. Armed Services, or other status protected by federal, state or local law. Technica hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Technica reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Technica encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members or veterans of the U.S. Armed Services to apply.
Technica offers paid time off, health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance benefits, and 401(k) options to all full-time employees.
This position description is subject to change at any time. Only persons submitting applications through Technica’s on-line application process will be considered for employment.
Product Inspector I
Wesco Aircraft is a dynamic, global company looking forenthusiastic team members to support our vision: To generate value ineverything we do every day as a highly engaged team delivering the bestcustomer experience. We invest in our employees, providing outstandingopportunities for career progression and personal development. We invite you toexplore a career with our Wesco Aircraft .
TheQA Product Inspector I is accountable for the accurate receiving and finalinspection, verification and quality reporting of purchased products inrelation to customer purchase order requirements. The QA Product Inspector Iverifies and confirms the results of the inspection processes, tests andcertification of aircraft hardware, parts and tools for verification ofconformity to product quality standards and specifications, in accordance withthe customer's Quality Plan; Utilizes various quality measuring devices andequipment, in accordance with Wesco Q.A. Work Instructions; Verifies conformityof corresponding certification packets and other pertinent data frommanufacturer to verify product traceability; Assigns pass, fail or rejectionstatus on inspected products, then transfers inspected products anddocumentation to applicable phase of Quality Assurance or elevatesnon-conformance issues.
Pull orders that have been assembled, inspected andmarked "Final Inspection Required" and compare and verify that the properproducts have been pulled and the correct part numbers, lot number and quantityare accurate in accordance with the packing slip included, perform a finalvisual inspection of the products for damages and ensure that all requiredinspection processes have been completed
If the customer order is marked "Testing required", thena "Final Inspection – Skip Lot" form is completed and added to the assembledorders to transferred back to the conveyor for the purpose of testing
Compare and verify that testing (if applicable),certification and documentation inspection and traceability have passed therequired inspections and processes and are included in the shipment
Compare and verify that the packaging and labeling isaccurate, in accordance with the customer's specifications, to avoid shipmentdelays
Notifies Q.A. Supervisor of all non-conforming products,documentation or packaging, for the purpose of rectifying the errors beforeshipment
If the order is from a contract or government customer,the Level I Inspector transfers the assembled orders to the Special ProgramsInspection area for final DSQR review
Upon complete verification of all processes,documentation and testing, complete and sign a Wesco Certificate ofConformance, if applicable and authorized, and enclose certificationdocumentation in Certification/Packing List envelope and includes it with theorder for shipment
Transfers the completed order anddocumentation back to the proper tote and places it on the "outgoing' conveyorfor shipping, and records completion of inspection in the Quality datamanagement system
High School Diploma or GED
Minimum of 2 years industry experienceand a good knowledge of industry products and quality
documentation is preferred
Successful completion of 3 months ofWesco inspection training and testing
Hands-on experience with the use ofhardware measuring devices, such as calipers, micrometers, ring gages, thread plug gages, opticalcomparator and Johnson gage, or other direct-reading engagement tool, is preferred ;
Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Clear and accurate data entry and documentation skills
Strong follow-through and perseverance to handlemultiple tasks simultaneously
Excellent customer service skills with the ability todeal tactfully, confidently and ethically with both internal customers; Abilityto be detailed oriented and perform in-depth research, if required
Ability to be cross-trained in multiple critical areasof the department
Strong competency working with integrated data systemsand Microsoft Office Suite, including
Outlook, as required
This position requires use of information which is subject to compliancewith the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To conform to U.S. Governmentexport regulations/ITAR, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanentresident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3),or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department ofState.
Wesco Aircraft is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Allqualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regardto race, color, religion, sex, including sexual orientation and genderidentity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any othercharacteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Wesco is proud to offer a broad range of benefits options. You canchoose from a number of plans including medical, dental, vision, life anddisability insurance and voluntary supplemental programs. All full-timeemployees are eligible for benefits coverage.
Wesco Aircraft is one of theworld's leading distributors and providers of comprehensive supply chainmanagement services to the global aerospace industry, based on annual sales.Our services range from traditional distribution to the management of supplierrelationships, quality assurance, kitting, just-in-time delivery, chemicalmanagement services, third-party logistics or fourth-party logistics andpoint-of-use inventory management. We offer one of the world's broadestportfolios of aerospace products, including C-class hardware, chemical andelectrical and comprised of more than 565,000 active stock-keeping units. WescoAircraft has more than 2,900 employees across 58 locations globally with netsales of $1.4 billion in 2017.
Product Inspector I
Wesco Aircraft is a dynamic, global company looking for enthusiastic team members to support our vision: To generate value in everything we do every day as a highly engaged team delivering the best customer experience. We invest in our employees, providing outstanding opportunities for career progression and personal development. We invite you to explore a career with our Wesco Aircraft Team.
The QA Product Inspector I is accountable for the accurate receiving and final inspection, verification and quality reporting of purchased products in relation to customer purchase order requirements. The QA Product Inspector I verifies and confirms the results of the inspection processes, tests and certification of aircraft hardware, parts and tools for verification of conformity to product quality standards and specifications, in accordance with the customer's Quality Plan; Utilizes various quality measuring devices and equipment, in accordance with Wesco QA Work Instructions; Verifies conformity of corresponding certification packets and other pertinent data from manufacturer to verify product traceability; Assigns pass, fail or rejection status on inspected products, then transfers inspected products and documentation to applicable phase of Quality Assurance or elevates non-conformance issues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Pull orders that have been assembled, inspected and marked "Final Inspection Required" and compare and verify that the proper products have been pulled and the correct part numbers, lot number and quantity are accurate in accordance with the packing slip included, perform a final visual inspection of the products for damages and ensure that all required inspection processes have been completed
If the customer order is marked "Testing required", then a "Final Inspection – Skip Lot" form is completed and added to the assembled orders to transferred back to the conveyor for the purpose of testing
Compare and verify that testing (if applicable), certification and documentation inspection and traceability have passed the required inspections and processes and are included in the shipment
Compare and verify that the packaging and labeling is accurate, in accordance with the customer's specifications, to avoid shipment delays
Notifies QA Supervisor of all non-conforming products, documentation or packaging, for the purpose of rectifying the errors before shipment
If the order is from a contract or government customer, the Level I Inspector transfers the assembled orders to the Special Programs Inspection area for final DSQR review
Upon complete verification of all processes, documentation and testing, complete and sign a Wesco Certificate of Conformance, if applicable and authorized, and enclose certification documentation in Certification/Packing List envelope and includes it with the order for shipment
Transfers the completed order and documentation back to the proper tote and places it on the "outgoing' conveyor for shipping, and records completion of inspection in the Quality data management system
High School Diploma or GED
Minimum of 2 years industry experience and a good knowledge of industry products and quality
documentation is preferred
Successful completion of 3 months of Wesco inspection training and testing
Hands-on experience with the use of hardware measuring devices, such as calipers, micrometers, ring gages, thread plug gages, optical comparator and Johnson gage, or other direct-reading engagement tool, is preferred ;
Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Clear and accurate data entry and documentation skills
Strong follow-through and perseverance to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently and ethically with both internal customers; Ability to be detailed oriented and perform in-depth research, if required
Ability to be cross-trained in multiple critical areas of the department
Strong competency working with integrated data systems and Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, as required
This position requires use of information which is subject to compliance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To conform to U.S. Government export regulations/ITAR, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Wesco Aircraft is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Wesco is proud to offer a broad range of benefits options. You can choose from a number of plans including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and voluntary supplemental programs. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits coverage.
Wesco Aircraft is one of the world's leading distributors and providers of comprehensive supply chain management services to the global aerospace industry, based on annual sales. Our services range from traditional distribution to the management of supplier relationships, quality assurance, kitting, just-in-time delivery, chemical management services, third-party logistics or fourth-party logistics and point-of-use inventory management. We offer one of the world's broadest portfolios of aerospace products, including C-class hardware, chemical and electrical and comprised of more than 565,000 active stock-keeping units. Wesco Aircraft has more than 2,900 employees across 58 locations globally with net sales of $1.4 billion in 2017.
Electrical Safety Inspector - 11476391
To enforce state and local Electrical Codes, local ordinances, and general statues. This is accomplished by performing field inspections; reviewing electrical application submittals; reviewing plans; traveling to job sites, interacting with homeowners; maintaining documentation; and monitoring active projects. Other duties include enforcing safety precautions, and attending project meetings.
- Oversees job site inspections by traveling to job sites; performing electrical inspections; reviewing sites for safety regulations; and interacting with contractors and homeowners.
- Schedules daily inspections through phone messages, on-line requests, or requests through the IVR phone system, scheduling appointments, and reviewing daily assigned inspections.
- Provides documentation by entering information into the computer and returning phone calls.
- Associates degreeor equivalent
- Three or more years of related experience
- Knowledge of methods and techniques of code enforcement
- Must possess a valid Driver's Licence
Strativia delivers technical and professional services to both government (federal, state & local) and commercial organizations worldwide. Our core services include: Web & Application Development, Big Data & Analytics, Cloud & Infrastructure, Cyber security, Program & Administrative Management, Management Consulting, Logistics and Operations, Integrated Facilities Management, and Staff Support. We work with our clients in a spirit of collaboration and true partnership by understanding their needs and delivering real results. We have seen tremendous growth in the past few years and expect that to continue for many years to come.
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity below please contact us an join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
We are currently looking to hire a Fleet Inspector to work with our client at US Army Corp of Engineers (USACE) in Vicskburg, MS. This position is part time, on call.
- Fleet Inspector acts as Secondary Fueler in the absence of promary Fueler
- Must be able to perform vehicle inspections, i.e check fluids, lights, functionality of the vehicles
- Inspector will take GSA Vehicles to be serviced to local service providers for oil changes, car wash etc.
- Inspector will prepare GSA Vehicles for dispatch i.e. vacuum, refuel, etc.
- Inspector will complete corresponding paperwork for each vehicle inspected.
- Must have valid Driver's License
- Must have CDL, with tanker and hazmat endorsement to deliver Fuel when primary fueler is unavailable.
Residential Building Inspector I
This position is responsible for conducting inspections of residential dwellings to ensure compliance with County and State codes, ordinances, and regulations. This position performs technical inspections duties.
Examples of Duties
Schedules inspections based on the issuance of permits and licenses and depending upon the stages of the dwelling.
Performs foundation/slab inspection, which includes: verification that the building location on the site meets the zoning ordinance requirements; foundation slab complies with building codes; and that the plumbing is in compliance with the Plumbing Code.
Performs a rough inspection, which includes: ensuring that the building structure, electrical, plumbing, heating, and air conditioning, and wall insulation are all in compliance with proper codes and ordinances.
Performs a final inspection, which includes: verifying that all mechanical installations have been completed and ready for safe usage and in compliance with applicable codes; insulation is complete and complies with codes; and that grading provides correct drainage which must be away from the dwelling, and that all landscaping complies with County codes.
Issues correction notices if compliance with codes, ordinances and regulations is not met.
Issues warning notices and/or stop work orders when builders are not in compliance with codes, ordinances and regulations.
Authorizes a certificate of occupancy if compliance with all three stages is met.
Receives and reviews records of permits and licenses issued and those that have expired.
Responds to complaints by telephone or in person.
Assists customers with questions and/or problems.
Performs related work as required.
ICC Certified Inspector in one of the following areas: Residential Building, Residential Electrical, Residential Plumbing or Residential Mechanical
State Licensed in one of the following Trades: Electrical, Plumbing or HVAC Contractor by the State Construction Licensing Board.
Must be able to obtain all four (4) ICC Residential Inspector Certifications within twelve (12) months from hire date.
High School graduate or GED equivalency.
Two years of experience in a specialized trade such as electrical, heating and air-conditioning, plumbing or building construction.
Must possess a valid Georgia driver's license.
Any equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable.
Knowledge, Skill, Abilities/ Supplemental Information
The successful candidate must exercise:
Knowledge of State building, plumbing, electrical, heating and air-conditioning regulations, codes and requirements.
Knowledge of County codes, ordinances, rules and regulations concerning building, landscaping, zoning, etc.
Knowledge of department policies and procedures, building methods and materials, installations and repair of electrical, heating and air-conditioning, plumbing and building construction.
Knowledge of special residential building codes, ordinances and guidelines.
Skill in construction, plumbing, electrical, heating and air-conditioning techniques and methods.
Skill in oral and written communication.
Skill in mathematical computations.
Skill in reading maps.
Skill in the use and operation of basic construction tools, measuring tape, level, truck and general office equipment.
It is the policy of Henry County that there will be equal opportunity for every citizen, employee and applicant, based upon merit without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, genetics or disability.
Inspector II (Public Projects)
The salary listed on this job posting is the starting salary range; amount offered will depend upon qualifications.
For information related to Essential Functions, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required to Perform Work, and Working Conditions & Hazards of this position, click here. Locate and click on the position title to view the job classification specification.
For evaluation purposes, acceptable qualifying experience for all positions must have been in a paid capacity unless noted otherwise in the minimum qualifications for the posted position.
Additionally, 30+ hours per week will be counted as full-time employment and will receive full credit for the amount of time employed. A minimum of 15 through 29 work hours per week will be counted as part-time employment and will receive half credit for the amount of time employed.
Vacancies currently available in the following department(s): Dallas Water Utilities, Public Works and Mobility and Street Services
- High school diploma or GED.
- Three (3) years experience in public utility or public works construction which include assuring compliance with construction codes/plans, safety regulations and/or federal, state and local codes/regulations.
- Associates degree or higher in a construction management or engineering field plus one (1) year of the required experience will meet the education and experience requirements.
LICENSE(S) and/or CERTIFICATION(S):
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITY(IES):
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- MS Office or similar software skills.
- Capital Improvement Construction: Responsible for the inspection of capital improvement construction projects and/or improvements and repair in public right-of-way (e.g., utility repair/upgrade, street/alley reconstruction, and erosion-control projects) to ensure compliance with city codes, ordinances, standards and specifications. Requires the ability to read and interpret engineering plans and construction specifications to provide direction to staff and communicate with outside entities. May require various work shifts (including nights, weekends and holidays), the ability to crawl, climb and/or stoop on construction sites and extensive walking. Subject to traffic hazards and varying weather conditions.
Dallas Water Utilities
- Water Distribution: Duties included pipeline disinfection (handling of chlorine), hydraulic testing, and construction planning/review. Requires the ability to read and interpret water maps, blue prints, and other construction related documents. Must have or be able to obtain Class D Water License from Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) within probationary period.
Dallas Water Utilities
- Wastewater Project Management (DWU): Responsible for the inspection of complex wastewater treatment plant construction projects (civil, mechanical, structural, electrical, instrumentation and paving) to ensure compliance with all contract documents. Requires the ability to interpret design plans/specifications and coordinate construction activities with plant operations/staff. Experience inspecting electronic instrumentation and 480v/4160v/13.8kv electrical installations is a plus.
Dallas Water Utilities
- Water Project Management (DWU): Responsible for the inspection of complex water treatment plant construction projects (civil, mechanical, structural, electrical, instrumentation and paving) to ensure compliance with all contract documents. Requires the ability to interpret design plans/specifications and coordinate construction activities with plant operations/staff. An American Concrete Institute (ACI) Certification a plus.
Trinity Watershed Management: Responsible for the inspection of floodway, storm sewer flow areas, and pump station construction (including civil, mechanical, structural, electrical, instrumentation and paving) to protect public and private property from flooding and to resolve drainage complaints to comply with the floodplain ordinance. Conducts environmental inspections and investigations to protect the surface water run-off and storm water systems from unauthorized and/or hazardous contaminants. Inspects contractor's work to ensure compliance with contracts related to the Flood Control system. May require various work shifts (including nights, weekends and holidays), the ability to crawl and/or climb on construction sites and extensive walking. An American Concrete Institute (ACI) Certification a plus.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!