Colerain Job Description Sample
Apparel Purchasing Manager
Apparel Purchasing Manager – Ripple Junction – Cincinnati, OH
Are you a pop culture junkie? Is apparel purchasing your life blood? Do you thrive on score carding vendors to drive efficiencies and improvements? If so, Ripple Junction has your next opportunity!
Ripple Junction’s team of imaginative pop culture fanatics create the planet’s most awesome t-shirts and officially licensed products. We are armed with a passion for all things movies, television, anime, music, video games, and pop culture. And we’re fans first: Doctor Who, Bob’s Burgers, The Big Lebowski, Seinfeld, The Goonies, The Big Bang Theory, Atari, Rick and Morty, Attack on Titan, Playstation… “Make rad” was the idea that Ripple Junction was born out of - now it’s our life’s work.
We are seeking a Purchasing Manager to join our team at our corporate headquarters in Cincinnati/West Chester, OH. The Purchasing Manager will lead a team that ensures customer satisfaction, continuously improves the procurement process, analyzes costs, maintains proper levels of inventory and manages supplier performance based on price, quality, support, capacity and reliability. Additionally, you will be responsible to:
- Improve, streamline and standardize processes and procedures implementing best practices.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with vendors to ensure timely accurate delivery of high quality products, at a competitive price.
- Direct procurement policies and monitor compliance to ensure items are purchased and delivered on time.
- Oversee Inventory Stocking Program to insure inventory is at optimal levels.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key suppliers.
- Maintain approved supplier database.
- Ensure RJ and supplier compliance with Customer, Licensor and governmental quality standards and regulations.
- Troubleshoot cost, quality and delivery concerns.
- Hold suppliers accountable to performance expectations such as on-time delivery, price and quality.
- Develop and manage purchasing budgets and forecasts.
- Manage workload across the purchasing, inventory, and customer service teams.
The ideal candidate should be a problem solver, self-motivated, have high attention to detail, as well as:
- College degree, preferably in Business, IT or Operations Management.
- Proven experience in apparel purchasing.
- At least 5 years of relevant purchasing experience with increasing responsibility including leading a purchasing department.
- At least 2 years people management experience.
- Experience with A2000 ERP preferred.
- Proven record of excellent customer service.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a company experiencing strong, steady growth, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V.
Two carefree dudes equipped with a few tie-dye t-shirts and a love for good times sell their wares out of a gray, beater van called
The Denterprise. They bob their heads rhythmically as nearby the band jams on Ripple.
Dude One, particularly feeling the vibe, turns to Dude Two, “Hey man, this rules.”
“Totally,” Dude Two responds, nodding.
Dude One pauses, an idea formulates. THE idea.
“Let’s make rad t-shirts for a living.”
The song fills the air. The idea ripples in their brains like a pebble tossed in still water.
“Ok,” Dude Two says. “Cool.”
Now present day, Dudes One and Two and Ripple Junction’s team of imaginative pop culture fanatics create the planet’s most
awesome t-shirts and officially licensed products.
We are armed with a passion for all things movies, television, anime, music, video games, and pop culture. And we’re fans first:
Doctor Who, Dragon Ball Z, The Big Lebowski, Seinfeld, The Goonies, The Big Bang Theory, Atari, Firefly, Rick and Morty, Attack on
Titan, Playstation...“Make rad” was the idea that Ripple Junction was born out of - now it’s our life’s work.
Immediate Opening for Pizza Hut Delivery Driver - Get paid up to $15/hour in base plus tips to cruise around in your mobile office - your car - listening to your own tunes, delivering great pizza and making GREAT TIPS!!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Payment: Earn up to $15/hour in base plus tips.
- Reimbursement: Daily cash reimbursements based on specific mileage to the delivery address.
- Benefits: Flexible hours, a fun, positive environment, career advancement and great tips! A 45% discount at Excelsior College for you and your family, plus CFL Training equals school credits at Excelsior College!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A clean driving record: If you're on a first-name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you. Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance, and reliable vehicle.
- Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke - treat our customers like you would your family and friends - a smile and a kind word can lead to a wallet full of tips!
- Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
- Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
What are you waiting for? Click to Apply now!!!JB.0.56.LN
Sales Associate - Furniture
THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY START THEIR CAREER HERE!
At Furniture Fair we believe "Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe!"
We are a Fun, Energetic and Dynamic company seeking those individuals with a strong desire to join the Best in The Industry and succeed!
As a Sales Specialist with Furniture Fair, you will experience…..
· In-depth paid sales training
· Career growth
· Unlimited earning potential with one of the BEST compensation plans in the Industry
· Consistent training and support from a top-notch, family oriented management team
· Monthly motivational meetings
· An excellent benefit package
Qualifications to join the team…..
· Excellent customer service skills
· A winning attitude with a desire to succeed.
· A strong sales background preferably in retail
· In a retail environment, you must have the ability to work flexible shifts including evenings, weekends and some holidays
Our Benefits Package Includes:
· Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
· Life/Disability Insurance
· Paid Training
· Paid Vacation
· Employee Discounts
We are currently adding Furniture Sale Specialists to our team at the Northgate Showroom!
To pursue a career with Furniture Fair, apply on-line at www.furniturefair.net/careers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To achieve our mission we apply Honesty, Integrity, and Professionalism in our dealings with each other and our customers. For this reason, our extended Furniture Fair family includes many employees with a tenure of more than 20 years. Check us out at www.furniturefair.net.
Installer / Assembly / Delivery
This position is a furniture Installer / Assembly / Delivery position with an emphasis on assembly and installation within offices. The position requires all candidates to have valid driver's licenses and be mechanically inclined in some way.
Installer / Assembly / Delivery Position
- Professional experience that displays attention to detail, use of power tools, ability to measure and the ability to follow written instructions
- ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE.
Installer / Assembly / Delivery Details:
- Assembly of office furniture
- Local delivery of furniture to offices
- Installation of furniture
Installer / Assembly / Delivery Compensation: $13/hr. with opportunities for pay raises
Apartment Lead Maintenance Technician
$1,500 SIGN-ON BONUS!!! Are you a skilled maintenance person looking for a company that owns and INVESTS in their properties and people?? Are you looking for an apartment community that you can call your own, where you can be a DEDICATED service provider?? If so, PLK Communities is the place for you!!
As a premier owner and manager of residential properties, PLK Communities specializes in the acquisition, redevelopment, and management of high quality apartment communities.
Currently, we are in search of an effective full-time Lead Maintenance Technician for our Centennial Woods community in Madisonville, OH.
The Lead Maintenance Technician is a hands-on leader who not only helps to maintain the physical integrity and safety of the community at all times, but also works to anticipate, identify, and correct any and all problems involving the property and implement preventive procedures. Requirements include 3 - 5 years multi-family/apartment maintenance experience, including supervisory experience. The Lead maintenance technician is to assist in maintaining the physical integrity of the community for the benefit of all residents, visitors, and staff.
Perform any and all property maintenance needs, including repair of basic carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical systems, as well as maintenance of the property grounds and common areas; additional responsibilities may include HVAC service and repair (willing to train)
Prepare apartments for new residents
Ensure proper removal and disposal of trash
Maintenance or "handyman" experience; apartment/multi-family maintenance experience a plus
Good written and oral communications
Valid driver's license
Tools (hammer, screwdrivers, channel locks, multi meter, allen wrenches, pliers, knife, flashlight)
Able to respond to afterhours emergency calls as part of an on-call rotation
Able to pass a background check and drug screen
Competitive Salary and
Company paid Life and Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Flex Spending Account
Health Savings Account
401(k) with employer match
Paid vacation and holidays
Paid company events
Paid community volunteering
Monthly leasing/commissions opportunity
Annual bonus opportunity
Rent discount potential
If hired, successful candidates will be eligible for $1,500 sign on bonus!!! ($750 paid at 90 days of employment and $750 paid at 180 days/6 months of employment)
Interested? Apply here or check us out at www.plkcommunities.com!
Automotive Service Technicians/Flat Rate Mechanics
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIANS/FLAT RATE MECHANICS
NORTHGATE FORD DEALERSHIP
& TRUCK CENTER
8940 Colerain Ave. Cincinnati, OH. 45251
Email resume or call Tim Heinrich at (513) 898.2534
Northgate Ford’s Dealership and Truck Center has an immediate need for experienced Flat Rate Automotive Service Technicians for our busy service department. We need your skills today to better serve our huge customer base for new Fords, used cars, and trucks. We are conveniently located on Colerain ½ mile north of Cross County. We have a great workplace where employees feel appreciated.
- Excellent compensation based on certifications & experience
- Clean, well-equipped shop with full management support
- Medical and dental plans
- Paid time off, paid holidays
- Paid life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan & more
- Experience as Flat Rate Tech
- Ford or current ASE certifications a plus -not required
- Valid driver’s license: driving record satisfactory to company
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. routinely, daily
- Positive attitude; high school grad/GED
- Satisfactory employment references
- Must pass a background check
Please submit your work history ASAP. You may also call Tim Heinrich, Service Manager, at (513) 898.2534to schedule an interview or for questions or stop by to fill-out an application. You may also use our free, secure email fax of (513) 322.4703ATTN: TIM/SERVICE ASAP. Come see what we have to offer at Northgate Ford. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Must be 18 or older. EOE Male/Female
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Customer Service/Sales Associates
If you are polished, outgoing, and detail oriented, then *YOU* may be the perfect fit for our team!
We are seeking full and part-time Customer Service/Sales Associates for our retail location in Cincinnati, Ohio. Successful candidates must be able to enhance customer satisfaction, and deliver extraordinary customer service.
President Tuxedo is a growing regional formal wear company that has been in business for nearly half a century. We specialize in men's formal wear rental and sales, and provide products and services for some of the most memorable events of our customer's lives. From weddings and black-tie affairs, to proms, homecomings, and more – our employees understand the importance of our customer’s BIG day, and strive to ensure that no detail is overlooked. We believe our selection and service sets us apart from the competition!
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Maintains and models a calm demeanor during periods of high volume, stressful or unusual events, setting a positive example for the rest of the team.
- Engages in conversation with customers to understand individual needs. Assists customers with the selection and fitting of formal wear for their special event.
- Maintains a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting President Tuxedo’s commitment to our customers.
- Conducts business with the highest levels of integrity, honesty, and product familiarity that promote the culture, values and mission of President Tuxedo.
- Learns President Tuxedo systems and procedures to enhance selling efficiencies and complete support duties.
- Maintains selling floor presentations and fitting rooms, restocking and cleaning as necessary.
- Communicates clearly, concisely, and accurately with customers, peers, and management, to ensure effective store operations.
- Accurately processes sales, exchange, and refund transactions at the cash desk, with proper operation of the POS (point-of-sale) system, handling all forms of tender with accuracy and respect.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and motivational skills.
- Superior time management skills, including personal punctuality and attendance.
- Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, late evenings, weekends, holidays, and special events; overtime and/or travel may be required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS –
- The ability to continually walk and move about is required. This position involves frequent standing (at least two consecutive hours), reaching, bending/twisting of head, and maintaining balance while walking. The role also requires occasional kneeling, crouching, climbing, bending/stooping at waist, and sitting to assist customers.
- Maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the sales, stock, and fitting areas are also required, including pushing/pulling equipment such as dollies, carts, and racks with up to 20 pounds of force, as well as lifting/carrying/placing product up to 30 pounds in weight at heights of up to 131 inches, while using ladder/step stool equipment.
- Use of the following senses are critical to this position: speaking, hearing, near & far acuity, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and field of vision.
- Cognitive factors critical to this function are: reading, comprehension, basic math calculations, writing, complex problem solving, and basic computer work.
Store Sales Associate is an hourly non-exempt position. Health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, AD&D insurance, short-term disability insurance, individual retirement accounts, employee discounts, and paid-time-off (personal, sick, vacation, holiday, jury duty, and bereavement) are offered to eligible full-time employees.
JGR Enterprises, LLC (d/b/a President Tuxedo) is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We are a growing company and seek out candidates that know what it takes to satisfy customers. Smiling, friendly, helpful, and courteous are just a few words that are used to describe our employees. We reward those who practice good service attributes and advance those that excel at customer service.
Restaurant General Manager
Restaurant General Manager (17027330) Description
When Chipotle first opened its doors in 1993, the idea was simple: show that food served fast didn’t have to be a typical “fast-food” experience. More than two decades later, not much has changed: we prepare fresh ingredients by hand every day using classic cooking techniques. You won’t find a single microwave or can opener in our restaurants; rather, a full team of employees passionate about cooking and serving real food while pleasing every guest that comes through our doors. It’s that combination of fresh, delicious food and industry-leading customer service that keeps our guests coming back.
Chipotle is growing fast – we’re opening a restaurant every two days and we need leaders to grow with us! Our General Managers are the captains of the ship – they understand what it takes to run a strong business, hire and train great people, and help to drive our company forward.
Our mission motivates us day-in, day-out: to ensure better food, prepared from whole, unprocessed ingredients, is accessible to everyone. If that sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, read more below and apply today.
What’s in it for you:
•Medical, dental, and vision insurance & 401k
•Opportunities for people-development bonuses
•Career growth (need we say more?)
•Paid time off
What we’re looking for:
•A friendly, enthusiastic attitude
•Someone who knows the ins-and-outs of running a business (P&L management, food safety, sales-forecasting, staffing…you get the gist)
•Someone who can oversee the preparation of safe and delicious food and maintain a clean, neat and organized restaurant
•A creative approach to marketing (fundraisers, community-engagement, etc.)
•Someone that loves to develop and lead a team
•The ability to deliver a great guest experience
•A team player who can jump in where needed
•Previous restaurant experience
•The ability to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work locationPrimary Location: Ohio
Colerain-(00526) Work Location: 0526
Colerain-(00526) 9430-C Colerain Avenue Cincinnati 45251
New Restaurant Coming Soon! Hiring All Positions!
HIRING POST-HOLIDAY SEASON FOR OUR DENT CAFÉ SCHEDULED TO OPEN IN MARCH! ALL POSITIONS & ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE
· Shift Supervisors
· Overnight Bakers
New Store Location: 6104 Harrison Ave. Cincinnati, OH 45247
Training out of our Colerain Café at 9530 Colerain Ave. Cincinnati OH 45251
EXCEPTIONAL FOOD - EXCEPTIONAL ATMOSPHERE - SEEKING EXCEPTIONAL EMPLOYEES!
We are seeking high energy individuals that enjoy working for and providing
great service to our guest. We offer those individuals a great work
atmosphere that is warm and welcoming!
Some other perks to working at Panera Bread!
Competitive pay and 401k.
Panera Bread is an award winning and respected leader in the industry.
Flexible scheduling! We accommodate school, sports, daycare and more.
Room for advancement! Become a Trainer or Shift Supervisor or Manager!
· Interact with our guest in a friendly, courteous and efficient manner.
· Communicate and work in a positive manner with all team members and managers.
· Keen attention to detail when placing and filling orders to prevent waste and promote positive customer interactions.
· Present yourself for each shift in a timely manner as well as following uniform standards.
· Keep your work area neat and clean.
· Complete training and maintain knowledge by participating in all educational and training opportunities.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!