Colerain Job Description Sample
General Labor / Loading / Unloading
We are looking for individuals to load and unload materials, organize pallets, and perform various duties as needed. All candidates need to be able to lift up to 50 lbs, and must be willing to work OT as needed. This is a full-time, 1st shift position.Candidate
- Load and unload materials from trucks
- Organize various items in accordance to company specs
- Label and build pallets as needed
- Take inventory of supplies and materials
General Labor Requirements
- Flexibility; job duties could change based on company needs
- Candidates must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position; lifting up to 50 lbs, loading, standing, kneeling, etc.
- Candidates must be open to mandatory OT as needed
Business Operations - Consultive Sales
Use Your Experience To Help Businesses Grow!
This position will analyze the data gathered through Global Resources’ Business Survey and consult with individual clients and recommend services that would benefit their business.
Global Resources, LLC is the largest full-service business development firm serving small to mid-sized businesses throughout the US. Through the coordinated efforts of our corporate headquarters and field service personnel; Global Resources installs proven methods, systems, controls and incentives to enable business owners and their managers to maintain positive cash flow, control costs, and accelerate the growth of their companies.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will analyze small to medium-sized businesses; determine the financial impact of ownership decision-making, corporate structure, business planning and industry benchmarking. At the conclusion of the analysis, the Senior Business Analyst and the client will decide if it makes sense to move into the implementation phase, utilizing the resources of Global Resources Consulting Services Division. Analysts are given the tools and trained in the skills necessary to accomplish this task. However, successful analysts have attributes that cannot be taught. They are strong, dynamic, confident teachers, communicators and leaders with exceptional understanding and empathy.
This position requires 10 years of executive, sales or business ownership experience, analytical skills and the ability to communicate effectively with business owners, senior management and boards of directors. Ideal candidates for this position are individuals who have previously owned their own businesses and/or have held upper management positions for a minimum of five years. This is a full time employee position. A four-year degree is strongly preferred but we will consider candidates with strong business experience.75%-90% travel-home on weekends.
Global Resources offers a comprehensive training program; full benefits pkg. with 401k; this is not a salaried position-this is a fully commissioned employee position with the average first year in the low six figures and higher thereafter.
Please forward resume:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Business Consultant / Seasoned Executive
International Services, Inc. is looking for highly experienced management professionals who have owned or been an executive in a successful business and/or specialized in Turnaround and Improvement Consulting for small and medium-sized businesses in the US and Canada.
Our mission is clear and simple: we improve all aspects of our clients company by being directly involved in transforming the day-to-day behaviors of owners and employees and always delivering financially measurable results.
International Services, Inc. has opportunities for individuals with demonstrated abilities and proven performance in all aspects of turning around a business: profit and productivity improvement, increasing sales, maximizing efficiencies, behavior modification and organizational development. If you have extensive executive management/business ownership experience in diagnosing, evaluating, and most importantly, implementing business solutions for value-driven results on a grassroots, hands-on level, this may be the opportunity for you.
This is a 100% travel position. You must be willing to fly from your home airport every Sunday night, and not return home until Friday afternoon. Clients tend to be privately owned, small to medium-sized businesses ($1-$15 Million). No sales or relocation required and travel expenses are either covered or reimbursed.
· A minimum of 15 years of: successful business management experience and/or business ownership is required
· Proven ability to creatively increase sales
· Experience in implementing effective and efficient improvements to operations
· The ability to create from scratch and interpret Profit/Loss Statements, Balance Sheets, Budgets, and Cash Flow Forecasts
· Four year college/university degree required;
· Computer proficiency (MS Office, Internet, etc.) are mandatory
We are recruiting for classes beginning in January & February. We have a very competitive compensation package ($75,000 to $98,000 first year), plus experienced Consultants and Project Manager earn well into the six (6) figure incomes. We also provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. If you have the passion, confidence, and tenacity to change people's behavior and improve their lives and livelihood, this might be the position for you.
Please forward resume to the Selection Committee:
Customer Service Associate
Furniture Fair is a Fun, Energetic and Dynamic company in search of a full-time Customer Service Associate at our Northgate location.
- Manage telephone traffic
- Access inventory information and advise Sales Associates
- Complete sales transactions
- Execute daily checklists
- Work with customers regarding pick up or delivery
- Implement opening and closing procedures
Qualifications to join the team…..
- Excellent customer service skills
- A positive, friendly demeanor to interact with Customers and Team Members
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Math and computer skills
- The ability to make decisions in a very fast-paced environment
- Minimum 1 year of Customer Service experience required (preferably in retail)
- A multi-tasker who is able to handle multiple phone lines
- In a Retail environment, the right candidate must be flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Our Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life/Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Discounts
To pursue a career with Furniture Fair, apply online at www.furniturefair.net/careers OR apply in person at Furniture Fair, 8760 Colerain Ave. Cincinnati, OH 45251.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Furniture Fair has grown into the premier location for home furnishings in the Greater Cincinnati region. For over five decades Furniture Fair, a family owned and operated business, has provided a tradition of quality home furnishings at Fair prices, while continually improving our services to meet and exceed our customers' expectations.
To achieve our mission we apply Honesty, Integrity, and Professionalism in our dealings with each other and our customers.
To achieve our mission we apply Honesty, Integrity, and Professionalism in our dealings with each other and our customers. For this reason, our extended Furniture Fair family includes many employees with a tenure of more than 20 years. Check us out at www.furniturefair.net.
Media Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Customer Service/Sales Associates
If you are polished, outgoing, and detail oriented, then *YOU* may be the perfect fit for our team!
We are seeking full and part-time Customer Service/Sales Associates for our retail location in Cincinnati, Ohio. Successful candidates must be able to enhance customer satisfaction, and deliver extraordinary customer service.
President Tuxedo is a growing regional formal wear company that has been in business for nearly half a century. We specialize in men's formal wear rental and sales, and provide products and services for some of the most memorable events of our customer's lives. From weddings and black-tie affairs, to proms, homecomings, and more – our employees understand the importance of our customer’s BIG day, and strive to ensure that no detail is overlooked. We believe our selection and service sets us apart from the competition!
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Maintains and models a calm demeanor during periods of high volume, stressful or unusual events, setting a positive example for the rest of the team.
- Engages in conversation with customers to understand individual needs. Assists customers with the selection and fitting of formal wear for their special event.
- Maintains a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting President Tuxedo’s commitment to our customers.
- Conducts business with the highest levels of integrity, honesty, and product familiarity that promote the culture, values and mission of President Tuxedo.
- Learns President Tuxedo systems and procedures to enhance selling efficiencies and complete support duties.
- Maintains selling floor presentations and fitting rooms, restocking and cleaning as necessary.
- Communicates clearly, concisely, and accurately with customers, peers, and management, to ensure effective store operations.
- Accurately processes sales, exchange, and refund transactions at the cash desk, with proper operation of the POS (point-of-sale) system, handling all forms of tender with accuracy and respect.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and motivational skills.
- Superior time management skills, including personal punctuality and attendance.
- Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, late evenings, weekends, holidays, and special events; overtime and/or travel may be required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS –
- The ability to continually walk and move about is required. This position involves frequent standing (at least two consecutive hours), reaching, bending/twisting of head, and maintaining balance while walking. The role also requires occasional kneeling, crouching, climbing, bending/stooping at waist, and sitting to assist customers.
- Maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the sales, stock, and fitting areas are also required, including pushing/pulling equipment such as dollies, carts, and racks with up to 20 pounds of force, as well as lifting/carrying/placing product up to 30 pounds in weight at heights of up to 131 inches, while using ladder/step stool equipment.
- Use of the following senses are critical to this position: speaking, hearing, near & far acuity, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and field of vision.
- Cognitive factors critical to this function are: reading, comprehension, basic math calculations, writing, complex problem solving, and basic computer work.
Store Sales Associate is an hourly non-exempt position. Health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, AD&D insurance, short-term disability insurance, individual retirement accounts, employee discounts, and paid-time-off (personal, sick, vacation, holiday, jury duty, and bereavement) are offered to eligible full-time employees.
JGR Enterprises, LLC (d/b/a President Tuxedo) is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We are a growing company and seek out candidates that know what it takes to satisfy customers. Smiling, friendly, helpful, and courteous are just a few words that are used to describe our employees. We reward those who practice good service attributes and advance those that excel at customer service.
Automotive LOT Technicians
AUTOMOTIVE LOT TECHNICIANS
8940 Colerain Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45251
Please submit work history ASAP or call Cheryll Miller at (513) 385.1414 ext. 16001 or leave a message
Northgate Ford has immediate openings for full-time Automotive Lot Technicians. Responsibilities include lot maintenance, washing and moving cars, maintaining customer areas, keeping the shop free of debris with porter duties, shoveling snow, and any related duties as assigned. Schedule is a 5-day work week including evening and weekend work. Our dealership is part of the reputable Kenwood Dealer Group where we offer a fun working environment with potential opportunity for future advancement. We are conveniently located on Colerain Ave. just ½ mile north of Cross County.
Medical, dental, and vision plans; paid time off, paid holidays
Paid life insurance, 401(k) retirement; employee discounts
Entry level position with potential opportunity for future advancement
Valid driver’s license with driving record acceptable to company
Ability to lift 50 lbs. routinely, daily
Ability to work assigned schedule
Lot Tech experience preferred, but not required
Attention to detail
Ability to continuously move throughout the dealership during shift
Honest, dependable team player with positive attitude
Provide satisfactory employment references
Must pass background check
Please submit your work history ASAP. For specific questions, please leave a voicemail for Cheryll Miller at (513) 385.1414 ext. 16001. You may also use our secure email fax of (513) 322.4703 ATTN: CHERYLL. Feel free to visit us to fill-out an application today. We look forward to meeting you soon. Make your career better by joining our team!
Must be 18 or older. EOE Male/Female
Apply knowledge and skills in controlling and/or handling individual animal temperament. Possess ability to gain animal confidence when restraining them for grooming. Knowledge of grooming practices for wide range of small animals, including hand-scissoring skills. Possess above average customer service skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Professional grooming techniques for a variety of dog breeds and cats Perform grooming services, including clipping, hand scissoring, medicated and general cleansing, parasite control baths, pedicures, medicated dips and ear cleansing, as requested for each pet
· Groom animals utilizing techniques which vary depending on type of hair, coat, breed and owner instructions; bathe and dry animals; perform pedicures and clean ears
· Perform all general maintenance of grooming room; clean cages, tubs, grooming tables; vacuum floor; mop floor daily; empty trash; clean clipper blades, scissors and brushes after use.
· Full-time professional grooming experience
· Perform all general maintenance of grooming room; clean cages, tubs, grooming tables; vacuum floor; mop floor daily; empty trash; clean clipper blades, scissors and brushes after use.
· Recommend retail products that would aid in home grooming care of pets. Enjoys working closely with other team members.
Education and/or Experience
· Minimum 1 year of experience in bathing/grooming animals in a professional environment
· Often requires lifting and carrying animals weighing up to 50 lbs.
· Frequently requires handling animals up to 20 lbs.
· Additionally, handle dogs weighing up to and over 150 lbs.
· Walking and/or standing for long periods; frequently working in a bent position.
· May be required to use strength or agility in capturing and restraining stronger, more active animals.
At Pet Valu, we're pet experts, and we're pet lovers, too.
Sales, Life Agent, Field Underwriter, Have Leads, Will Train
We are seeking a SALES, LIFE AGENT, FIELD UNDERWRITER, HAVE LEADS, WILL TRAIN to join our team! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Be a Strong Self Starter!
Have Strong Organizational Skills!
Be Detail Oriented!
Be Willing to Join a Team that Loves Helping People!
Part-Time or Full Time!
Best Product Line!
Strong & a very Lucrative Commission Structure!
Constant ongoing training, Training Program Second to None – No Experience Necessary (Go through the training, follow the system meticulously, do the work, tap into support available Virtually 24/7 and start making money within weeks). The company will even help you with the state insurance licensing process.
Unparalleled Lead Generation System – Warm Leads – NO COLD CALLS
Integrity and Transparency from the Top Down
Supportive Culture like none other
Flexibility and Independence
Weekdays—flexible hours once trained.Apply today for the opportunity to become part of our NAMily!
We help influence the way consumers across America shop.
News America Marketing’s Part-Time In-Store Reps (Merchandisers)install SmartSource in-store advertising in grocery carts, at shelf and on the floors in major retailers nationwide. Additionally we complete a variety of merchandising tasks such as placing Instant Redeemable Coupon stickers, POP/POS signage, display building, audits and surveys.
At News America Marketing, we understand that our people are ourgreatest asset. Our energetic, outgoing staff works in a supportive, team-oriented environment. United in our drive to achieve a common goal—to help make our clients succeed—we work hard every day. Our employees come from diverse backgrounds and geographies, but share a sense of humor, a positive attitude and a passion for the business.Non-Skill, Skill and Physical
· In-store Representatives must have a valid driver's license (for at least 2 years) and a reliable, insured and registered personal vehicle (For some city assignments, representatives may choose alternate transportation, such as a bus or subway)
· Windows based personal computer & printer
· Good working knowledge of Windows operating system & Internet Explorer
· Internet & E-mail access
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
· Certain projects may require repetitive bending, lifting and stretching
· Ability to install all SmartSource products including: carts, shelf, freezer and Floortalk*
· Attention to detail and quality of work (imperative)
· Initiative to identify and solve problems
· Ability to finish projects accurately, completely and on time
· Work well independently & as part of a team
· Adherence to dress code
*Note that Frequency and activities required to perform all job requirements are not listed
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!