Colfax Job Description Sample
Residential Property Field Inspector
Property inspection company is currently seeking a Field Representative to service Colfax, CA and surrounding areas to perform residential property inspections. No licensing required. Experience is preferred and some construction background is helpful.
Field representative is responsible for accurate and timely completion and submission of field reports of the residential properties via our website.
- Accept electronic inspections as they are ordered
- Complete the inspection in the field by following guidelines and requirements
- Returning completed inspections electronically via our website on the internet from home
- Conduct oneself in a professional, courteous manner while appropriately dressed
- Computer skills
- High speed internet
- Reliable transportation
- Must submit to a background check and have a clean MVR
This job requires the Field Representative to visit multiple residential properties, obtain photos, and measurements accurately and efficiently. Ideal candidate is responsible and must possess the ability to efficiently manage their time, and communicate effectively with property owners/office staff.
Payment is per inspection completed and fees may vary based on coverage area and volume of work.
We proudly encourage Military Vets, please send resume with contact information.
Security Officer Armed
Location : Truckee Ca Start: As needed, "FLEX" guard
Schedule: Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
Hourly Rate: $18.00
Job Duties: The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot
- Watch for irregular or suspicious conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Sound alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
- Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
- Investigate and prepare detailed reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
- Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
ALL REQUIREMENTS (Must posses all of the following)
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Complete a criminal background check (with the California Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Investigation)
- Must possess a valid CALIFORNIA ARMED permit
- California- CPR
- California- Firearm Permit
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties.
- Standing, walking, and sitting. minimal to no stooping or kneeling (running when necessary)
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must have a California Driver’s License and an insured vehicle or reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass drug test
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is highly desired.
- Be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Machine Operator 2Nd Shift
Shift- 1:30pm - 10:00pm
The Machine Operator is responsible for safely and efficiently running various packaging machinery and equipment to produce high quality cider. This position requires a high school diploma or GED and experience working in a hands-on or production environment. Experience working in a brewery, cidery or winery is preferred. Experience operating a forklift is preferred.
inSync Staffing is a US operation, employing all services and support staff in the USA!
inSync is an Ethical staffing operation, we will NEVER present your resume to our client without obtaining your consent.
The majority of our clients are large employers hiring hundreds of contract professionals.
On average, one out of 5 placements we make convert to a permanent employee.
We offer full health/dental/vision and 401K benefits to all of our contractors.
Class A CDL Company Drivers - New Pay Packages & Sign-On Bonus
NEW PAY PACKAGES!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental & Vision
Generous Home Time
May Trucking Company
Call Today for more Details
1- (Dial 1)
or check us out online at:
Celebrating over 71 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success.
We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none. Due to our excellent safety, compliance, and vehicle inspection record the State of Oregon recognizes May Trucking Company as a Trusted Carrier. Special license plates on May Trucking Company tractors identify our drivers to the public and to enforcement agencies as among the safest and most compliant drivers in the nation.
Call 1- for more information, or visit: BACH_a33d1a as
Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
Class A Drivers – Guaranteed Pay, Generous HOME TIME, New Equipment
GO FIRST CLASS
Drivers are the backbone of May Trucking Company. We never forget that our success as an organization depends upon your success, and we work hard to ensure that our drivers' needs are met. At May Trucking Company you are a person not just a number. Respect and understanding are key to all our interactions.
Why May Trucking Company?
Sign-on Bonus With Full Benefits & Generous Home Time!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
New Equipment – 2018 Freightliner Next-Generation Cascadia, 2017 Freightliner Cascadia
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life
Generous Home Time
Regional Freight Opportunities
May Trucking Company operates a fleet of the latest equipment to ensure maximum comfort and uptime for our drivers. All of our tractors are equipped with communication systems that allow our drivers to stay connected.
May Trucking Company began in Payette, Idaho in 1945 hauling sacks of cement to construction sites. Today, May Trucking Company operates a fleet of more than 100 tractors, providing transportation services for refrigerated and dry products throughout the United States. Our company has operating centers located in Salem (Oregon), Layton (Utah), Payette (Idaho), Denver (Colorado), Gary (Indiana) Pensacola (Florida), Nashville (Tennessee), Gary (Indiana) and Phoenix (Arizona).
Celebrating over 73 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success.
We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
We respect our drivers and their families and have developed our compensation, benefits and management to cater to YOU.
For More Information and to apply:
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
Hiring CDL-A Truck Drivers
for our Dedicated Lanes!
If you're looking for a set route, then look no further—a Dedicated Lane is right for you! As a Dedicated truck driver, you'll haul loads for a local company and be instrumental in fostering that relationship for C.R England. Dedicated Lanes offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking truck drivers that have a safe and clean record and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! If that sounds anything like you—Apply Now.
At C.R. England, You Choose Your Lane, You Choose Your Position, and You Get ALL the Benefits!
You Choose Your Lane*
Dedicated: customer relationships, regular routes, and great pay
Regional: balanced home and road life, regular routes, and great miles
National: explore the country, competitive pay, and great miles
You Choose Your Position*
You Get ALL the Benefits
Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time
Health Benefits & 401k Participation
Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
Unlimited Cash Referral Program
Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles — Apply Now.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
AWS Certified Trainer
We are seeking experienced Technology Trainers with AWS Certifications and actual working experience with Amazon Web Services, who are interested in working with us to provide technology training services! Market competitive pay will be offered.
-Teach, train and instruct your class (both on-site and online)
-Being proactive and helping the class attendees with problems and/or issues
-Train the students on your field of expertise
-Document all technical procedures and user guides
-Previous training experience is required (teaching or tutoring experience counts)
-Certification: Amazon Web Service relevant certifications or documentation
-Ability to prioritize and multitask
-Deadline and detail-oriented
-Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
Example Topics for Training within AWS:
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- AWS Business Essentials
- AWS Technical Essentials
- Architecting on AWS
- Developing on AWS
- Systems Operations on AWS
Interested? Apply here by completing the “Trainer Role” application form!
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver - Colfax
It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH.
• When you have the right partner, it makes a difference.
• Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference.
• We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on practical miles.
• This translates to higher earnings we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start.
• You ll also get home regularly, earn annual incentives and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road.
• Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home.
• Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
We have excellent opportunities for local and regional company drivers in Colorado.
Please submit form above to be contacted by a recruiter.
Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program
• Take your driving career to the next level with our hassle-free Lease Purchase Program.
• It s never been easier to be your own boss.
• Choose your truck and get going with guaranteed interest free rates and payments.
• Get all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence. We require one year of OTR experience in the last three years.
Our Lease Purchase Program offers drivers:
Associated topics: cdl a owner, contractor, flatbed owner operator, independent contractor, lease, lease purchase, own truck driver, own truck driving, own your own, own your own new truck
RN Travel Nurse
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!