Collar Setter Overlock Job Description Sample
Sales Appointment Setter
Route Setter Assistant (Threshold)
Customer Service Representative – Inbound And Outbound Appointment Setter – Start Date Sep 9
Mr. Auto Glass - Sales Representative - Bilingual Appointment Setter
Injection Molding Process Technician/Mold Setter
B2B Appointment Setter
B2B Appointment Setting with BASE SALARY+ commissions + bonuses & no caps!
Seeking people who are driven, clever, bold, and coach-able with a positive attitude who are looking to generate great income--up to $40 per hour (after commissions/bonuses).
Our 3-week PAID training program pays $12 hourly, at 27 hours per week, Monday through Thursday. It is feasible to maintain your current job while attending our program to assess whether is a better fit for you.
The job is to excite business owners & professionals (realtors/agents/dentists/ETC) about our valuable sponsorship/advertising opportunity, then close quality meetings for our outside sales reps to run. You will not be responsible for making sales over the phone, only generating excitement and booking the appointments using our efficient systems/lists which will maximize your production. We have a hard-working and positive team who focuses on career advancement and hitting goals. We need you to embrace the process, help establish the new office culture, and see your career path developing at the same time - all while learning how Terraboost provides exceptional value and something fresh to local community advertisers!
Our rapidly growing company, Terraboost Media is thriving as we offer local community businesses & professionals the opportunity to sponsor health & wellness on a jumbo billboard in their local community drugstore/ supermarket or specialty retailer such as Bed Bath & Beyond. Learn more at www.sponsorwellness.com
Get in on the ground floor of our Las Vegas office with these PERKS:
- FREE convenient parking
- Located @Pecos/Sunset; near bus routes
- 1-minute walk to many lunch options & Starbucks
- Beautiful office environment, with high ceilings and positive vibes!
- Weekly promotions, bonuses & prizes
- A management culture that cares about you, and your progress towards greatness
Your sign-on hourly rate will be a reflection of your performance during the training period. Extraordinary performers will have the opportunity to have a base pay up to $20/hour with the possibility of becoming a full-time employee!
The ideal candidate has a Great Attitude, Excellent Verbal Communication skills, Outgoing personality, is Driven, reliable & collaborative with a true passion for helping others, a self-starter, and a great/dynamic personality. Intermediate computer skills (windows, email, google, able to easily navigate internet) is crucial.
Terraboost Media offers a fun, energetic, fast paced environment with the ability to write your own paycheck and grow your career. We offer a competitive base salary with an easy to understand monthly bonus structure & Comfortable working environment. Most importantly, there are rapid advancement opportunities for high performers.
We're looking for a rockstar appointment setter. Someone that has high EQ and loves talking to people and making them feel good while identifying the prospective clients that are the right fit for our Sales Executives to talk to and thoughtfully/tactfully turning down unqualified prospects.
Willing and able to operate based on phone scripts but adaptable enough to not necessarily need a script if something in a call comes up that's unscripted.
Self-motivated, team players only.
- Reaching out to prospective clients by phone using a company-provided call list to schedule them for appointments with our Sales Executives
- Help the team achieve daily/monthly appointment and sales quotas
- Providing information about our products and services
- Asking prospective clients questions about their profile and background to identify whether they're a good fit for our Sales Executives to speak with
- Documenting and updating customer records in CRM, based on interaction
- Booking appointments with qualified prospective clients on our Sales Executives' calendars
- Tons of opportunity for growth and increased responsibility overtime if you're hungry for it and willing to adapt/evolve.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in appointment setter or sales assistant position with either cold calling or inbound sales responsibilities (although all calls are inbound calls booked on our calendars so you won't be doing any "cold calls")
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Sales acumen helpful but not required
- High school diploma or higher
- Available at least 2-3 hours per day, 2-5 days per week
- Love talking on the phone, extremely polished, polite and respectful
- Doesn't get angry or hotheaded with prospects
- Hourly pay range from $12 to $15 per hour depending on experience and background
- Highly collaborative and transparent work environment
- Fun team
- Massive learning experience
- Tons of room and opportunity for growth and promotion to other roles for the right person
- Ability to work remotely if you have high speed internet access and a quiet, dedicated working environment
Internet Sales Appointment Setter
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!