Collar Setter Overlock Job Description Sample
Capital Markets Attorney Or Civil/White Collar Attorney
Global New York law firm has two Junior Associate positions with experience up to 7 years in Capital Markets and Civil Litigation and/or White Collar investigations.
The Capital Markets Associate Attorney must have experience working with later stage technology and biotech clients. Also experience in public and private financings including issuer and underwriter side of IPOs. Still another must have experience is the ability to counsel publicly held companies on general corporate matters, SEC compliance issues, full disclosure matters, and complex securities law. Experience from top rated law firms is preferred.
Regarding the Civil/White Collar litigation Junior Associate Attorney position, the law firm is seeking a broad based experience in that practice. The law firm wants applicants that have experience from top rated law firms doing civil or white collar litigations. The following is requested for both positions:
- Candidate’s resume or CV.
- Including bar membership(s).
- Candidate’s Law School Transcripts.
Upon request from the Firm:
- A writing sample.
- A deal sheet or representative transaction list.
- A list of references.
- Transcripts from other professional, undergraduate or graduate school.
This position comes with excellent benefits. The salary is based on experience and amount of years working in that practice. An excellent law firm to take your legal career to the next level.
Blue Collar Laborer / Mover / Driver
If you are a blue collar worker that enjoys honest, hard work Leaders Moving & Storage is the company for you. One of the great things about our company is that we stay busy year-round, so you never have to worry about down time! Our team of skilled movers has made Leaders the best moving company in Columbus. If you would like to be a part of our competitive, team based environment apply now.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Starting at $12.00 per hour, potential $14.00 per hour within 30-60 days. Up to $18.00 per hour for Class A or B license
- PLUS an average of $200/week in tips
- Overtime paid over 40 hours per week
- Monthly Bonuses and incentive programs
- Real opportunity for advancement
- Looking to get your CDL? We can help
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) with employer match
- Drivers must be at least 23 years of age with acceptable MVR
- Must be able to lift and maneuver 75+ lbs, continuously
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in general labor, landscaping, construction or similar fields preferred.
- A team player who is committed to getting the job done, the right way.
Call 614-254-6500 option 3, to schedule an interview;
WALK-INS ALWAYS ENCOURAGED: 7455 Alta View Blvd, Columbus 43085; OR
Text the word JOB to 24587 (Please include your first and last name in the text)
*By responding to this ad you are also opting-in to receive text messages from us, which will be used to communicate interviews times, application status, etc.
Do you have Internet Sales, BDC or Telemarketing experience? Then there is a place for you at one of Camping World locations. As an E-Commerce Associate your primary objective will be to handle all incoming eleads and sales calls and convert leads to appointments. If you are a customer service oriented individual with excellent organizational skills then this could be the position for you! Essential Job Functions:
Set and record/track RV Sales appointments in CRM
Diligently and accurately record prospective customer’s information
Monitor response time on all incoming eleads
Maintain a thorough knowledge of all digital marketing activity/campaigns
Adhere to scripts and talking points provided for each type of phone call accepted or made
- Schedule additional follow up based on contact, log notes and appropriate stage changes with elead customer Essential Job
Clear and concise written and verbal communication
Results driven and motivated for sales
Excellent customer service
Effectively manages responsibilities with time management to reach goals
Ability to multi-task while demonstrating strong organizational skills
Has prior CRM experience and is very computer savvy
Previous sales experience a plus To apply, email your resume to Regional Recruiter, Mike LaFountain @ firstname.lastname@example.org We promote a drug-free work environment. $12.25 plus commission. We don't just accept diversity — we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside – and not simply check – the box.
Biz Development Appointment Setter : Hourly / Bonus Uncapped
Are you looking for unlimited commissions but want the security of a base?
Want to be part of a company that is quietly disrupting the electronic payments industry?
Primestar is hiring phone savvy appointment setters for our Outside Sales Representatives who travel the country. Our Salt Lake City office is the Business Development arm that sets appointments our our rapidly-expanding national organization.
We are seeking to hire up to 4 Appointment Setters to phone qualify small-to-medium businesses for our Outside Sales Team to meet with face-to-face.
Our generous compensation package pays the greater of hourly wage OR bonus per appointment.
THERE IS NO LIMIT TO HOW MANY APPOINTMENT BONUSES YOU CAN EARN!
In 2017 the average team member set 3.8 appts per day and our top performers set 1 per hour.
Primestar is a Business Casual environment, offers weekly cash incentives and contests, and all our team members W2 employed.
Hours are Monday through Friday 6:45am - 3:45pm - no nights or weekends!
All new team members receive paid training and hands-on mentorship.
Advancement Opportunity : All candidates with team-management experience are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- Team oriented and positive attitude
- Passion for technology
- MUST BE DEPENDABLE AND HARD WORKING!
- Sales: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Appointment Setting: 1 year
At PRIMESTAR we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Customer Service / Sales - Appointment Setter
Our in-house Customer Care Center was built from the ground up with inspiration to improve the car buying experience and foster a friendly, competitive environment. Everyone on our must team strive to maintain a positive attitude and high motivation because we’re all working together to accomplish a unique goal. Our aspirations for this department include impressive response times, timely follow ups, the use of creativity to overcome issues and satisfied customers.
Our Beliefs: We believe in flexible schedules. We believe that diligent effort should directly result in larger paychecks. We believe in growing new managers and promoting from within. We believe that good ideas come from everywhere so there are frequently opportunities to contribute your ideas and work on special projects.
Why we’re special: If you’re familiar with the automotive industry you know that almost every dealership in the country has a call center to help answer phone calls and internet inquiries, but ours has a twist. We’re one of the oldest dealers in Arizona. So, what does that mean for our staff? It means we have a significantly larger customer base than your average BDC! Due to the heavy flow of inquiries and their subsequent follow ups, our employees must stay involved and engaged all day and work as a team to manage the workload. We are very process oriented to make sure every customer gets a high level of support and you’ll always know the best course of action in any situation. You’ll also get a paid day off for your birthday and other benefits like great employee discounts in our service department.
Pay: While there is an hourly base pay for this position, a bulk of your paycheck should still be directly based on your efforts. As there is no cap on the commissions you may earn, this job is definitely geared towards actively aggressive workers who can stay motivated and manage their time well.
Basic requirements: The ability to handle a minimum of 100 calls (this includes inbound and outbound) during a 6 hour shift, a great phone voice (complete understanding and use of the English language and clear enunciation), confidence and ease when speaking with customers, finely tuned time management and organizational skills, the ability to quickly write professional and grammatically correct emails, general computer literacy and the ability to swiftly pick up new computer systems, specifically CRM tools.
Multilingual persons are highly encouraged to apply. Our most successful employees possess excellent time management skills, the ability to write quickly and professionally, and adapt quickly to new technologies. We prefer at least one year of professional sales, phone, or customer service experience. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please complete the application.
Full Time and Part Time schedules available!
Our dealership, Coulter on Camelback, has served the greater Phoenix area for over 90 years, providing nearly a Century of Service and Value to the valley of the sun. Owned and operated by third generation dealer William R. Coulter, the tradition of quality customer care instilled by uncle C.W. and father Dean Coulter continues. Coulter on Camelback is a third generation, family owned and operated dealership and is the oldest Cadillac dealer in Arizona. Selling and servicing Cadillac's since 1923. The Coulter Automotive tradition began in 1923, when C.W. Coulter became a partner at Snow & Tufts, an Oldsmobile/LaSalle dealership located at 320 N. Central in Phoenix, AZ. That same year the company was awarded the Cadillac franchise. In 1926, the dealership was renamed "Coulter Motor Company," pointing the way to becoming one of the most trusted and respected family of dealerships in Arizona today.
Sales Appointment Setter - Work From Home Opportunity
If the work from home Appointment Setting opportunity post caught your eye, we'd love to hear from you! But only after you read through this description closely.
Part Time Sales Appointment Setter
- HERE WE GROW AGAIN!
- WORK FROM HOME
- SET YOUR OWN HOURS
- NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS!!!
Looking for TELEPHONE SALES APPOINTMENT SETTERS
We have been selling advertising to small business owners FOR DECADES.
We need people to PLACE CALLS AND SET ON-LINE APPOINTMENTS so businesses owners can learn more about our Display and Internet programs.
YOU ARE ONLY SELLING THE APPOINTMENT.
- Be DEPENDABLE, ALWAYS, no matter the situation
- Be a fast learner.
- Speak clearly with an upbeat phone voice.
You can expect to make about 100 calls per day.
Experience a plus but not mandatory.
Great for people that need flexible hours or that just want to keep busy.
Serious Applicants only
Must Submit Resume Referencing This Position:
Press Brake Setter Operator
- Setup and document tooling for Amada Brake Presses
- Verify accuracy of machine settings to meet specified tolerances
- Completes all required safety procedures prior to and during operations
- Communicate with management, quality, and other shop personnel for assignments
- Must be able to work from drawings
- Operators will be required to maintain cleanliness of machine and work area
- May perform other duties/tasks required by management
Inside Sales Lead Generating Specialist
Tire Profiles LLC is currently looking for highly motivated, aggressive, and professional individuals that are interested in a great lead generating opportunity. If you are looking for an opportunity with uncapped earning potential and to be a part of a growing sales team, this is the position for you.
People who have done phone sales in the past, such as stock brokers financial advisers, telemarketers, etc. will excel at this position.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Cold call, direct email, and perform other lead generation activities
- Informs customers of products using prepared scripts
- Maintains phone time or sales quotas as determined by management
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases
- Previous work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing.
- Demonstrate the ability to thrive and progress in a Call Center Environment.
- Ability to understand the market and territory.
- Ability to use Social Media to research and connect to high level prospects such as Dealer Principals, GM’s and convert to appointments.
- Fast thinking with the ability to quickly relate to the prospect and alter the pitch to suit each situation.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- General computer skills, proficient using Outlook, Email, CRM tools.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies.
- Must have experience in B2B sales.
- Only candidates with verifiable experience in cold call telephone selling in a B2B environment will be considered.
- A general understanding of the automotive industry preferred.
Please visit our website www.tireprofiles.com and click on careers for more information and to apply.
If you have what we are looking for this is the career for you!
Check us out at http://www.tireprofiles.com/jobs/
PLEASE only serious qualified applicants.
Production Diamond Setter - Relocation
As a Production Diamond Setter with Dana Augustine, Inc. you will have a major opportunity to work for an established, successful jewelry manufacturer. This major opportunity to work in, Diamond Setting, Advanced Diamond Setting, and Production.
Dana Augustine Inc. is the leading company performing restyling events nationwide. Utilize your experience in a work environment that will expand your skills as a diamond setter, while you achieve personal financial success.
Opportunity is offered in
The ideal candidate will possess:
These beautiful rings are all designed and manufactured in our state of the art studio in Atlanta, Georgia. The rings shown on this website are a sampling of the vast selection of styles available during our Dana Augustine Diamond & Restyling Event. We will also have a large number of loose diamonds and colored gemstones available for your selection. Have fun trying on our rings. Not only will you feel the difference - you will see it. Each design is a miniature work of art, created in precious metal, set with beautiful diamonds, containing intricate details and sculpted lines, with substantial weight. All set and finished by the hands of experienced American jewelry craftsmen. Diamonds and other gemstones that form a part of each Dana Augustine ring are of the best quality and color. These diamonds are all hand selected by our expert staff for incorporation into our rings. We have long standing relationships with diamond cutters and suppliers worldwide. Our in-house gemologist and diamond buyers are adept at selecting the highest quality diamonds and gemstones. They consistently secure the best pricing for you, our customers. Except for special promotional items, all of our diamonds over one-third carat have written certifications by recognized, independent jewelry grading laboratories such as the Gemological Institute of America (www.gia.edu) and the International Gemological Institute (www.igionline.com). These certificates assure you of the exact qualities of your diamond. Dana Augustine, Inc., rings are marked with our registered trademark. And each ring is stamped based on its gold content such as 14K (14 karat), 18K (18karat), or Plat (Platinum). Dana Augustine’s constant goal is to provide you with jewelry of uncompromising quality at the best value with the assurance that you can rely upon the experience, reputation, and integrity of a company which has done exactly this for over thirty-one years. Our jewelry is available to you through fine jewelry retailers nationwide. To meet with one of our design teams to see, try on, and select your very own Dana Augustine ring, please check with your local fine jeweler and schedule an appointment for our next Dana Augustine Diamond and Restyling Event.
Professional Inside Sales Appointment Setter
YOU: Are you a Career Inside Sales Person actively seeking a company that values and respects the profession of Inside Sales?
US: We are not a typical call center that churns through people. Our sales professionals make a career out of mastering appointment setting, which we value as the most important start of our selling process.
YOU: Are you sick-n-tired of being just a number in micro-managed environment surrounded by amateurs?
US: Yes, we have metrics too, but you’re NOT tied to your chair and watched over like a hawk. Rather, we only hire professionals who understand how to manage their time to hit their numbers.
YOU: Are you frustrated in trying to sell something that nobody wants for a company that’s stuck in a dead-end industry?
US: We are an award-winning company that is growing fast. Our industrial/commercial painting services and floor coating systems are in high-demand by our prospects and repeat customers.
YOU: Do you have a superpower when it comes to setting appointments, and appreciate handing off leads to highly skilled outside sales reps with a high closing ratio?
US: Our inside and outside people are a team. The inside sales professional calls new prospects and repeat customers to introduce us, uncover opportunities, and book appointments. Your teammate will visit the prospect, talk $, close the deal, and keep you informed (and since you are a partnership, you share the commission!)
YOU: Do you want meaningful training to improve your sales skills?
US: We provide sales training that is worthwhile of your time because the techniques learned and applied actually improve your ability to sell more appointments and earn more money.
YOU: Have you declared that you are never going to work in another place where management disrespects, screams, treats people like commodities, or misrepresents the company’s abilities?
US: Since 1976 we have been a “values-based” company that respects our employees and customers. We expect the best, we only hire the best, and therefore leadership conducts itself in the same way, the best.
YOU: Do you want a viable path to making money, have job satisfaction each and every day, and want a place you can call “home?”
US: We provide a roadmap to success in a fantastic environment. We start you off by paying an hourly rate (plus commissions) while you get up to speed. After 6 months we make the commission plan so attractive that we flip you over to full commission. It works in your advantage because we pay residual commissions up to 4 years. That means the longer you stay with us the more money you make. First year if you perform like our top reps, you’ll make around $40,000. Second year $60,000. Third year around $80,000.
So…Have we struck a chord?
Perhaps this reads like we are taking directly to you. If that’s the case, we would love to hear from you. BUT before you reach out, please read just a bit more:
· We’ve shared the GOOD part about this opportunity, now we want to share the DEMANDING part too.
· If you are serious about being considered for a role here at Painters USA, you should know that we have high expectations. The Inside Appointment Setting role is not for the meek.
· You’ll start early between 7:00 to 7:30am, and work until around 4:00pm.
· We don’t monitor breaks, but full disclosure, most of our pros don’t waste time. They break as they deem necessary, and spend most of their day hitting the phones like a well-oiled machine.
· As an Inside Sales Person your job is to make outbound calls to set appointments for outside sales team. You will be cold calling a list of new prospects, and warm calling past customers.
· You’ll use your selling skills to engage prospects in a conversation.
· You’ll be responsible for 150 dials a day. That will result in approximately 15 sales conversations a day. From that you should be setting about one (1) appointment a day.
· That means in the real world you’ll be met with a lot of rejection, but with persistence, and use of sales skills, you’ll find those “yesses.”
· You’ll be communicating with the phone which means you need to have a great phone presence.
· You’ll also be communicating via email, which means you need to have the ability to write professional style emails.
· You’ll be collaborating with the outside sales team to schedule appointments, and call to confirm appointments too.
· You’ll be using the computer daily to stay organized, track notes for follow up, and share progress updates with your manager.
· Ideally this is a full-time position of 40 hours. However, we will accommodate 30-hour work weeks too.
· BOLD NOTE: If you apply, make sure you have read each of these bullet points. If you are invited for a phone screen, you’ll be asked about these.
· Our process is transparent and straightforward. If you submit your resume, and it looks like you have the experience and skills necessary as described above, you’ll be asked to attend a 15-minute phone screen. If that goes well, and we both think there’s reason to move forward, you’ll be invited to have a 15-minute video interview. Again, if that works out great you’ll receive and invitation to spend an hour and a half with us here at the office. By then it will be very clear for both you and us if there’s a fit. If there’s a match you won’t have to wait long and wonder, we move fast.
· Please visit our website to learn more about us. www.paintersusainc.com. Please make sure to look at the About Us section to see how we represent our inside and outside sales teams.
· Finally, thank you very much for taking your time to consider a career as an Professional Inside Sales Appointment Setter here at Painters USA.
As we continue to expand across the US, we are looking for an impact player to join our team as a General Manager in our Dallas-Fort Worth Division.
Painters USA is proud to be a woman-owned, WBENC-certified company with both a heritage and a bright future that is firmly rooted in responsive, personal customer service.
It is the policy of Painters USA Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Painters USA Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!