Collection Clerk Job Description Sample
Accountemps is looking for an experienced collections specialist with a strong sense of ownership and attention to detail. If you're interested in building your career as a finance professional as a part of a growing team, contact us today.
Your responsibilities in this role Handle inbound and outbound collections calls Lead all billing and reporting activities according to deadlines Handle all vendor inquiries Maintain and update customer files to ensure data integrity Call on all past due amounts and record all results in the system Record all customer payments to the correct reports 2-3 years of prior high volume collections experience Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills Experience using accounting software If this sounds like a position for you, please contact Jessica Hayes at 925-930-8180! Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career.
Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague. Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
Library Clerk - Collection Management And Digital Library Support.
Employer: ADC Management Services, Inc.
Assignment Location: Department of Interior- USGS Library Denver Federal Center in Lakewood, CO.
Pay range: $15.88 hr.
Paid benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Ltd, Std and Paid Holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday- Friday.
Hours of operation at the USGS Denver Library are 7:45 a.m.- 4:15 p.m.
NO phone calls accepted.
The U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Libraries Program seeks to obtain library collection and service support for the USGS Denver Library. The services to be provided include digitization of library photographic collections and providing circulation services to the patrons of the USGS Library. Services include scanning of historical photographs, creating and editing photographic database records, shelving and processing library materials, and monitoring the library circulation desk. The services in this contract shall support the library’s objective of providing timely service for the processing of materials for the library collection and delivery of USGS Library information to library patrons at many locations.
- File or shelve collection materials.
- Circulate library materials.
- Discharge materials returned from circulation.
- Retrieve library materials.
- Provide basic maintenance of equipment, shelving, file cabinets, moveable shelving, furniture and facilities, and report problems to the COR and IT Help Desk or Building Services, as appropriate.
- Support collection management.
- Support Collection Management
- Process and prepare library materials for the collection
- Scan documents in accordance with the procedures and standards established by the library
- Knowledge of Library software including Horizon Integrated Library System and various scanning and productivity software for creation of digital materials.
- Excellent customer service skills, good verbal and written communications skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to work cooperatively with library staff in a team environment
- Basic understanding of USGS mission, products, and information resources
- Experience with commonly used software productivity packages (MS-Office, e-mail)
- Experience with scanning equipment sufficient to create image and pdf files
- Knowledge of computers and library database usage.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, stoop, bend and lift heavy books
- Must be able to lift records boxes
- Must be able and willing to lift up to 20 lbs. at a time with frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds, as well as frequent walking, standing, bending, reaching, pulling, and pushing.
- High School Diploma and 1 year of experience an integrated library or digital library repository system
Accounts Receivable Clerk And Collection Specialist -
Job Description: Seeking for an experienced Accounts receivable Clerk and Collection Specialist.
Reputable company in Charlotte is seeking for a professional with at least 5 years of experience handling accounts receivable and able to collect on past due accounts. Will collect on commercial, medical, pay day loans or any other related debts. Ideal applicant must have previous collections/claims/ accounts receivable experience, will possess excellent communication skills, very goal oriented and has good computer skills.
Seeking for someone very dependable and trainable on new software. Apply today We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without
Our Career Test will show you the best careers
for you in under 15 minutes
Notifies or locates customers with delinquent accounts and attempts to secure payment, using postal services, telephone, or personal visit: Mails form letters to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
Confers with customer by telephone in attempt to determine reason for overdue payment, reviewing terms of sales, service, or credit contract with customer.
Notifies credit department if customer fails to respond.
4) Contacts delinquent account customers in person.
- May be designated according to type of establishment as Bank-Credit-Card-Collection Clerk; Department-Store-Collection Clerk; Hospital Collection Clerk; Utility-Bill-Collection Clerk.
Bedford Heights, OH Temp-to-Hire
04 - 133628 kd
Accounting / Bookkeeping
This collection agency is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Collection Clerk. You will make consumer collection calls. Work hours for this position are Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Qualified candidates must have strong consumer and 3rd party collection experience, must have excellent communication and negotiating skills, must be computer savvy, and must be dependable.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to .
Credit Collection Representative
- Contact customers with concerns and/or inquiries regarding delinquent account balances
- Take ownership of any follow-up work necessary to service customers
- Run AR Summary Aging for distribution to team
- Meet with team members to review problematic accounts and suggest solutions
- Provide management with collection progress
- Recommend strategies to enhance collection process
- Inform customers of deals and promotions
- Work with Billing Clerk to resolve account issues
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to handle multi-functions.
- Some knowledge of bookkeeping and office functions.
- Ability to work proficiently and efficiently on a timely manner.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to perform task alone and/or without major supervision.
Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
- Some ability to understand and practice bookkeeping and accounting terminology.
- High school graduate or GED with one year experience in handling billing and account receivables in a similar set up or related field.
- Ability to operate computers and other office machines.
- Must be able to take responsibility and work under pressure.
Assessment Collection Manager | OC Collection Firm Hoa/Real Estate
Established Southern Orange County law firm specializing in the representation of homeowners associations (HOAs), community associations and condominium developments throughout California.
Our growing firm is currently seeking a full-time collection account manager to join its assessment collection division.
Candidate should have prior experience with Non-Judicial Foreclosures and/or Judicial Foreclosures as well as judgment collection and enforcement. Candidate should be accustomed to handling time sensitive matters and capable of multitasking throughout the day. The candidate must possess strong communication, writing, organization and technology skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the homeowners association field or professional property management field.
We pride ourselves on maintaining a fun and energetic working environment. Our talented and motivated professionals work hard and enjoy a fantastic work/life balance that is unique to the legal field. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person.
- Providing general legal and litigation support to firm’s attorneys
- Assisting in development of firm's processes, including development of software and related operational processes
- Coordinating collection efforts with firm’s attorneys and service providers
- Oversee non-judicial and judicial collection processes, including judgment collection and enforcement proceedings
- Preparation of collection correspondence
- Assist in the management of firm's trust account disbursements and related client billings
- Receive and post payments to homeowner accounts
- Keep records and status of homeowner accounts
- Prepare foreclosure documents to be recorded
- New collection file set-up
- Answering phone calls, communicating with clients and their agents telephonically, and electronically, and providing other administrative related services
- Previous experience in billing, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Collection Manager - Collection Agency
We are looking for a Collection Manager to manage a staff of approximately 5 collectors at a Fort Wayne-based collection agency. Previous collection agency experience, including experience with health care accounts, required. Must have a good understanding of the FDCPA and HIPAA. Good communication and problem solving skills are essential.
Collection Support Technician (Cst)
Collection Support Technician (CST) SecurityWashington, District Of Columbia Apply Position at Carney Responsibilities
Perform technical operational support to DO Desk Officer.
Function as Operational Source Manager at the Division/Branch Level.
Update and manage source data within GCOMS.
Perform as the ICF technician in order to conduct quality control on all vouchers, FINPLANs, funding and disbursement requests, and other documentation related to ICF planning. (Contract employee shall not serve as Paying Agent, Disbursing Agent or Certifying Officer).
Maintain detailed records of operational requirements and capabilities of platforms and respond to them.
Provide detailed guidance to assigned platforms to assist in mission and provide follow-up feedback and guidance to assist performance.
Draft, edit, and/or quality control documents per the tasks above (Products can include but not restricted to: ICF voucher, FINPLANs, Funding and Disbursement Requests, Platform documents including Operational Directive, SOPs, etc).
Technical skills, knowledge, and experience to accomplish the work with minimal oversight. Requirements
TS/SCI Security Clearance
Minimum of 3 years of intelligence collection experience in the intelligence community or Department of Defense.
Experience operating and maintaining SharePoint. Preferred Skills
Experience in: Finance, accounting, business administration, operations research, or program and project evaluation.
Six months of operational experience using GCOMSA or other software supporting source management functions. Benefits New Benefit: Beginning January 2018, Carney will offer a student loan repayment benefit to help employees reduce their student debt
Carney offers a full suite of benefits to its employees. These include common benefits, such as:
Multiple medical options (CareFirst), dental (Lincoln Financial), and vision insurance (EyeMed)
Carney-paid life and disability (life/AD&D are two times salary) + 401k with match (20% of the first 10% contributed)
Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Spending Accounts
Paid time off starting at 15 days per year plus 10 paid holidays
Aflac plans (seven options)
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Carney also offers additional benefits as part of our commitment to valuing employees and these include:
Parental leave (six weeks)
Student loan repayment
Legal services plan
Get Out and Learn (up to $200 annually to learn almost anything!)
Get Out and Run (up to $200 annually to participate in fitness events!)
Ad hoc training/professional development access
Assistant Or Associate Professor - Collection Management Librarian
Serve as subject liaison for assigned academic departments; liaison duties include subject-specific instruction, subject guides, and collection development for those disciplines
As the Chair of the Library Collection Management Committee, work with the library faculty to formulate, develop, and administer the library’s collection development policies and liaison activities. Function as the main contact for collection donations
Analyze, budget, plan, assess, and evaluate library collections
Collect statistics for CUNY, ACRL, IPEDS among others
Serve on the Library Management Team. Work closely with the Chief Librarian, the heads of Acquisitions and Serials, the Electronic Services Librarian and related support staff
Represent Brooklyn College on the CUNY Office of Library Services committees
Adhere to Brooklyn College and CUNY procurement policies, and liaise effectively with these offices
Participate in regularly scheduled subject-specific, general, and virtual reference service, including evening and weekend work as needed Candidates with demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusiveness through their research, teaching and/or service are encouraged to apply. The Brooklyn College Library has excellent collections, supporting undergraduate and master’s level study in the humanities, social sciences, and sciences. The collections total nearly 1.5 million volumes, as well as significant audiovisual and microform holdings. Periodical resources include approximately 3,500 print titles and over 100,000 electronic journals which are accessible 24/7. Brooklyn College Library serves a diverse population of over 17,000 undergraduate and graduate students at Brooklyn College, as well as Brooklyn College faculty and staff and various other members of the community. We also collaborate closely with all other CUNY libraries: together, we support over 550,000 CUNY students, in the nation’s largest urban public university. Brooklyn College is a microcosm of the ethnically rich borough of Brooklyn it serves as well as a mirror of the wide diversity in New York City itself. A vibrant, intellectually engaged community, our student body comprises individuals from 150 countries, speaking 105 different languages, many of whom are the first in their family to attend college. The College transforms lives by providing access to outstanding undergraduate and graduate programs in the arts and sciences, business, education, and a vibrant general education curriculum in the liberal arts and sciences. We are an urban, public institution, proudly situated in one of the most dynamic and diverse communities in the country. We are committed to student success and to our historic mission to provide an affordable, high-quality education to students of all backgrounds. We seek to develop knowledgeable students who are engaged in the life of the college and our community, and are prepared to think critically, lead responsibly, act ethically, and contribute globally. QUALIFICATIONS
Master’s degree in information and/or library science from an ALA-accredited school or an ALA-approved foreign equivalent
Second Master’s degree
Minimum 5 years of professional library experience
Knowledge and understanding of 21st century collections issues in an academic or research library including emerging practices, standards, and trends
Experience in assessment and evaluation of library collections
Experience managing a library collections budget
Excellent oral and written communication skills Preferred Qualifications * 3 years of experience supervising library staff
Demonstrated project management skills
Experience with STEM materials management
Evidence of ability to develop strategy and lead change across an organization
Knowledge and understanding of current and emerging issues in open access and scholarly communication COMPENSATION Salary commensurate with experience and credentials. All appointments are subject to financial availability. CUNY offers faculty a competitive compensation and benefits package covering health insurance, pension and retirement benefits, paid parental leave, and savings programs. We also provide mentoring and support for research, scholarship, and publication as part of our commitment to ongoing faculty professional development. HOW TO APPLY STEP ONE – Apply Online in CUNYfirst (http://cuny.jobs/brooklyn-college/new-jobs/) Applicants should upload the following in .doc, .pdf, or .rtf format:
An application letter indicating their experience and qualifications for the position, that also details how their librarianship, service and/or scholarship has supported the success of students. In addition, the cover letter should also include a statement of contributions to diversity and inclusion (i.e., a statement addressing past and/or potential contributions to diversity and inclusion through teaching, research, professional activities, and/or service).
Current curriculum vitae * A recent scholarly/professional writing sample STEP TWO - Go to http://websql.brooklyn.cuny.edu/hrref/ All applicants are required to have three confidential letters of recommendation submitted electronically by their recommenders by visiting the link above and entering the contact information for three (3) recommenders. The online system will automatically email your recommenders a request to submit a letter via the system. Full instructions will be provided. Emailed or hard copy applications will not be considered. CLOSING DATE
REVISED - March 3, 2018 JOB SEARCH CATEGORY CUNY Job Posting: Faculty EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY CUNY encourages people with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women to apply. At CUNY, Italian Americans are also included among our protected groups. Applicants and employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of any legally protected category, including sexual orientation or gender identity. EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer. Job Title: Assistant or Associate Professor - Collection Management Librarian
Job ID:* 17878 Location: Brooklyn College
Full/Part Time:* Full-Time
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!