Collection Clerk Job Description Sample
Revenue Collection Clerk - Bilingual
Revenue Collection Clerk - Bilingual
$43,610 - 44,454
Salary: $40,046 - $43,528
Center Escort Driver
Salary: $31,284 - $34,004
to apply and for more information. AA/EEO
The Collections Clerk is responsible for assuring that payments are received from Ria customers, for remittances conducted via our online portal, where were unable to collect the funds using the account provided by the customer. Primary
Manages billing of unpaid digital orders Reach out to Customers daily via phone/email- advising them of returned items Responsible for verifying the customer information and offering payment options Follow up on the recovery of funds and reactivation of Customer profiles Answer incoming calls, resolve customer inquiries, create and provide payment receipts to customers when requested Deliver a consistent and professional level of service at all times Handle each call promptly and in the correct manner, updating records accordingly. Input customer related data accurately and efficiently Take responsibility for resolving disputes, ensuring that caller concerns are actioned correctly and all parties are notified Manage difficult customers while remaining polite, tactful, honest, and firm Decide on the correct action when negotiating payments Ability to relate to people from a variety of different backgrounds Job Requirements Skills/Experience: 1 years of collections experience, and have experience with computerized automated system and collections database Data entry Strong communication skills Must be detail oriented, with the ability to work independently Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office Must be detail oriented, with the ability to work independently Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus Achieve recovery targets and call quality objectives Be persuasive, persistent and self-motivated. Show empathy, assertiveness, tact and resilience SDL2017
Patient Collection Clerk - Clinic-Business Office
One year of clerical or general office experience. Medical office, Tricare-Insurance, collections, or patient accounts experience is desirable.
Shannon Human Resources
206 N. Main St.
San Angelo, TX 76903
Job Description: and Jobs
Our Career Test will show you the best careers
for you in under 15 minutes
Notifies or locates customers with delinquent accounts and attempts to secure payment, using postal services, telephone, or personal visit: Mails form letters to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
Confers with customer by telephone in attempt to determine reason for overdue payment, reviewing terms of sales, service, or credit contract with customer.
Notifies credit department if customer fails to respond.
4) Contacts delinquent account customers in person.
- May be designated according to type of establishment as Bank-Credit-Card-Collection Clerk; Department-Store-Collection Clerk; Hospital Collection Clerk; Utility-Bill-Collection Clerk.
Technician, Spec Collection (Part Time, Monday
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Technician, Spec Collection (Part time) in our Fall River, MA location.
Schedule: Monday- Friday, 1pm- 4pm
Part-time, 15 hours weekly
* Salary dependent upon experience*
Specimen Collection Technicians, under the direction of the area supervisor, perform drug screen collection activities in the Patient Service Center (PSC) accurately and on time. May also be required to receive and register patients using electronic or paper requisitions and/or perform phlebotomy in high volume PSC. Maintains a safe and professional environment. Performs with confidence, urine drug screen specimen collections or phlebotomy following established practices and procedures. Maintains required records and documentation. Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive image to customers, employees and the public in general.
1. Greet customers appropriately. Treat all customers in a courteous manner.
2. Ensures all drug screen specimens and phlebotomy specimens are collected accurately and on time.
a) Collects specimens according to established procedures.
b) Responsible for completing chain of custody forms accurately.
c) Responsible for completing requisitions accurately
d) Phone employers (clients) to verify test(s) ordered, discuss collection or identification issues, per established procedures.
e) Package specimens for transport.
3. Maintains required records and documentation.
a) Reads, understands and complies with departmental policies, protocols and procedures: (i.e. Procedure Manuals, Safety Manual, Compliance Manual, Automobile policies and procedures, Employee Handbook, Quality Assurance Manual).
b) Maintains all appropriate PSC/Collection logs.
c) Clerical duties: filing, maintain customer log, fax Medical Review Officer (MRO) documents as required, prepare MRO and employer (client) envelopes for mailing. May require electronic data entry.
d) Assist with compilation of monthly statistics and data. Submits data on time monthly.
e) Submits accurate time and travel logs as directed by management and on time.
f) Submits accurate expense forms, if applicable, on the required day.
4. Demonstrates organizational commitment.
a) Adheres to departmental and company code of grooming and dress code and lab coat policies, appearing neat and clean at all times.
b) Reports on time to work, following attendance guidelines.
c) Answers the telephone in a friendly and helpful manner, by incorporating the company name, self-identification and a helpful statem
entd Communicates appropriately with clients, customers, coworkers and the general public.
e) Keeps information confidential per company and procedural policies.
f) Communicates all unresolved problems immediately to the appropriate Manager, Supervisor, Group Leader or Phlebotomy Services Rep. II for resolution. Remains polite and courteous at all time.
5. Miscellaneous duties and responsibilities.
a) Keeps work area neat and clean. Disposes of biohazard containers when scheduled.
b) Help with inventories and other tasks as assigned.
c) Stock supplies as needed.
d) Performs department-related clerical duties when assigned.
e) Answers phones and dispatches calls when assigned.
f) Participates on teams and special projects when asked.
g) All other duties as assigned, within scope of position.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Medical training helpful medical assistant, paramedic.
Customer service in a service environment.
1. Must be flexible and available based on staffing requirements; weekends, holidays, on call and overtime.
2. Must have reliable transportation, valid driver license and driving record that meets Quest Diagnostics driver safety guidelines, if applicable.
3. Demonstrates good organization, communication, and interpersonal skills, is able to manage concerns of customers and employees in a professional manner.
4. Capable of handling multiple priorities in a high volume setting
5. Keyboard/Data entry abilities.
Key word search: data entry operator clerk typist keyboarding front office receptionist clerical receptionist medical customer service representative processing processor specimen preparation assistant technician.
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers' trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Empowering Better Health with Diagnostic Insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity. Quest Diagnostics does not discriminate against individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in completing an employment application please email or call for assistance or an accommodation.
Assessment Collection Manager | OC Collection Firm Hoa/Real Estate
Established Southern Orange County law firm specializing in the representation of homeowners associations (HOAs), community associations and condominium developments throughout California.
Our growing firm is currently seeking a full-time collection account manager to join its assessment collection division.
Candidate should have prior experience with Non-Judicial Foreclosures and/or Judicial Foreclosures as well as judgment collection and enforcement. Candidate should be accustomed to handling time sensitive matters and capable of multitasking throughout the day. The candidate must possess strong communication, writing, organization and technology skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the homeowners association field or professional property management field.
We pride ourselves on maintaining a fun and energetic working environment. Our talented and motivated professionals work hard and enjoy a fantastic work/life balance that is unique to the legal field. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person.
- Providing general legal and litigation support to firm’s attorneys
- Assisting in development of firm's processes, including development of software and related operational processes
- Coordinating collection efforts with firm’s attorneys and service providers
- Oversee non-judicial and judicial collection processes, including judgment collection and enforcement proceedings
- Preparation of collection correspondence
- Assist in the management of firm's trust account disbursements and related client billings
- Receive and post payments to homeowner accounts
- Keep records and status of homeowner accounts
- Prepare foreclosure documents to be recorded
- New collection file set-up
- Answering phone calls, communicating with clients and their agents telephonically, and electronically, and providing other administrative related services
- Previous experience in billing, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Collection Specialist I
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee's professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment.
At the American Red Cross, you will enjoy a collaborative work culture committed to the diversity of our people, programs, and services. We need people who want to contribute their individual talents to help their neighbors locally, across the country, and around the world. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, if you share our passion for helping people, join us in for a rewarding and challenging career opportunity that support our mission.
Consumer Debt Collection Specialists
Up to $19 per hour based on relevant experience. Plus, our highest-performing Consumer Debt Collection Specialists earn an average of $1,000 per month in bonus plus an hourly pay rate.
Afni is hiring experienced and professional Consumer Debt Collection Specialists to join our high-performing receivables management contact center team in Bloomington, Illinois. The more relevant experience you have, the more you can earn!
Our smart and motivated employees connect with customers to negotiate pay arrangements for past-due accounts (debt). Are you ready to be successful, advance your career, earn life-changing bonuses, make friends, and do meaningful work that makes a difference to people? Our team is made up of above-average people who come to work every day ready to make it even better than the day before. Join our team and fuel your passion for work and life.
As a Consumer Debt Collections Specialist, you will:
- Work in our contact center, wear a headset, and talk to people over the phone. Sometimes customers call us and other times we call them.
- Help customers with their accounts and negotiate payment arrangements that work for everyone.
- Listen to understand, respond with empathy, treat customers with respect, and take quick action. Like all of us, people just want someone to listen and help get their problems solved. You'll do both.
- Stick to your schedule, show up for work on time, and get engaged with our company's culture and activities. The more you invest in your career, the more it gives back to you.
- Manage your performance with the help of a management team who will invest in you.
When you join Afni, we will:
- Instantly make you part of our global family of diverse people focused on making really good customer experiences happen.
- Invest in you from day one with award-winning training and development.
- Give you ways to earn big each month through bonus and incentives. Our most successful Consumer Debt Collection Specialists earn about $1,000 per month in bonus alone!
- Show you a clear path and provide the tools you need to earn more responsibilities and promotions.
- Offer you the benefits you'd expect, plus some surprise perks you'll love.
- Give you paid holidays and time off after 90-days of service.
- Celebrate team and individual wins -- big and small.
Bring it. You're qualified if you:
- Have a naturally positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Love to compete and strive to always get better.
- Consider yourself to be above average.
- Have a genuine interest in people and a desire to help.
- Have worked at a third party debt collection agency or in a telemarketing environment for at least a year. More than a year experience preferred (starting pay will align with relevant experience).
- Are ready to be part of a team and contribute to Afni's success.
- Can use a computer and navigate the web.
- Are at least 18 years old and legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Can pass a criminal background check
We believe in working hard and treating people with respect. It's all in a day's work. We hire interesting, passionate, and diverse people in the United States and the Philippines. There are about 6,000 of us and we come from different countries, cultures, and backgrounds. Our individual differences makes working here interesting and makes us a strong company. Our collective passion for helping people and creating exceptional customer experiences is what brings us together. We've been at it since 1936 and thrive in an ever-changing world by staying eager to innovate and trying new things.
Dental Billing And Collection Specialist
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of current billing and collection experience
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Knowledgeable of ADA codes and billing practices that are guaranteed to produce the highest reimbursement for our clients
- Track record of managing AR successfully
- Experience with a variety of dental softwares
- High proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft Office products
Area Mgr Post Collection Ops
Republic Services is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and non-hazardous solid waste. Through our subsidiaries, Republic's collection companies, recycling centers, transfer stations, and landfills focus on providing effective solutions to make proper waste disposal effortless for our 14 million customers. We'll handle it from here., our brand promise, lets customers know they can count on Republic to provide a superior experience while fostering a sustainable Blue Planet for future generations to enjoy a cleaner, safer and healthier world.
Why Work with Us
Our Company cannot thrive without great people devoted to serving customers, the community, and the planet. We hire the best people to make Republic a great place to work. We are focused on attracting talented individuals across professions who are as committed to serving customers and the planet as we are. We strive to create a workplace that's meaningful and rewarding to our 33,000 employees. That's why we are proud to be recognized as Best Large Employer by Forbes, World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere, and One of the Most Meaningful Companies to Work for in America by Business Insider.
The Area Manager, Post Collection provides leadership, oversight and coordination to the Company's landfill and transfer station operations, goals and major initiatives. This role also evaluates and makes effective recommendations to obtain the desired Company-wide operational results as related to the post collection/landfill-transfer station efforts and initiatives. The Area Manager, Post Collection leads continuous improvement initiatives and evaluations for existing and new facilities. These continuous improvement efforts include working collaboratively with other stakeholders; developing, documenting and implementing Standard Operating Practices; disseminating and implementing "Best in Class" operating practices; overseeing permit /regulatory compliance; supporting internal audit activities; providing guidance and support to field operations to facilitate equipment/staffing "right sizing"; and creating and implementing all required safety, maintenance and operational plans.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to professionally interact with and influence others to gain support for ideas, proposals, projects and solutions as well as effectively accomplish goals. • Ability to build and foster collaborative relationships by developing, maintaining, and strengthening partnerships with others inside or outside the Company who can provide information, assistance and support. • Excellent negotiating, leadership, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to influence a broad range of front line and senior leaders. Ability to confidently challenge leaders at all levels while projecting a collaborative and professional style. • Ability to demonstrate initiative to thoughtfully research and address non-standard situations to ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures. • Ability to manage performance by taking responsibility for one's own or one's employees' performance, by setting clear goals and expectations, tracking progress against the goals, ensuring feedback, and addressing performance problems and issues promptly. • Ability to establish focus through the development and communication of goals in support of the organization's mission. • Ability to champion and manage change by demonstrating support for innovation needed to improve the organization's effectiveness; initiating, sponsoring and implementing organizational change; and helping others to successfully manage organizational change. • Ability to anticipate the implications and consequences of situations and take appropriate action to be prepared for possible contingencies. • Ability to establish processes and procedures to ensure effective department workflow. • Strong analytical skills and the ability to address issues using a logical, systematic, sequential approach. • An understanding of operational functions and related needs and requirements and the ability identify issues, weigh options and provide effective counsel to support sound business decisions. • Ability to define processes to enhance operational capability and develop tools and systems for equipment operations and business management.
- Minimum of 5 years progressive responsibility in the waste or excavation / civil construction industry that includes management and oversight for operations and P&L. • Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or a similar business-related field. • Master's degree in Business, Engineering or a similar business- related field.
- Oversees, manages and mentors landfill and transfer station management teams at the division level. This includes hiring, on boarding, developing, coaching and managing performance. • Leads cross-functional strategic teams in gathering, analyzing and evaluating operational and financial data. • Performs root cause analysis to facilitate problem solving and continuous improvement. • Develops staffing profiles and staffing/scheduling models. • Develops tools, analytics and Key Performance Measures (KPM) to facilitate efficient landfill operations including equipment complement and utilization. Leads and participates in strategic line of business efforts including planning, facility commissioning, goal setting, evaluation and presentation of results. • Leads and participates in strategic line of business team including planning, facility commissioning, goal setting, evaluation and presentation of results. • Trains and mentors site leadership teams to ensure their success and builds post collection management bench strength. • Provides analysis to recognize favorable / unfavorable trends and opportunities to reduce operating costs across the Company providing guidance and counsel to field leadership. • Analyzes monthly, quarterly and year over year (YOY) cost, margin and volume trends. • Makes recommendations on strategies to improve performance. Monitors field performance and provides guidance and support to influence change where appropriate when performance is not aligned with targets. • Conducts site visits to evaluate best practices and identify opportunity for improvement, and makes recommendations based on findings. • Participates and collaborates with cross-functional leadership to develop and deliver effective training, communication and documentation for operational effectiveness. • Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent. The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
- Minimum of 2 years progressive responsibility in the waste or manufacturing industry that includes management and oversight for operations.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
Short- and long-term disability.
Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
Employee discount programs.
401(k) plan with a generous company match.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!