Collector Job Description Sample
Collector / Experienced Collector
This job is located in Dalton GA. We are looking for Collectors / Experienced Collectors to join our team! You will be responsible for securing payments on past due accounts for our clients.
- Call customers about unpaid accounts
- Receive and log payment to customer's internal accounts
- Advise and follow-up with customers on unpaid accounts
- Keep records and status of customer's account
- Maintain compliance with various governmental regulatory agencies
- Previous experience in collections,. medical billing, customer service, or other related fields
- Medical field experience a plus
- Insurance field experience a plus
- Ability to build rapport with customers and secure payments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Good bonus Opportunities Exciting employment opportunity for a top performer!
We have an opening for a Collector in a high volume collection law firm. The Collector Representative will operate with minimal supervision, contacting by phone those customers who are past due on their accounts and arrange for the customers to bring their accounts up-to-date.
If you are qualified, please email us an updated resume with your current contact information and our HR Manager will be in touch with more details.
· 1 year minimum 1st-3rd party collector experience
· Professional phone etiquette
· Assertive, clear and concise written/oral communication skills
· Goal oriented and learns quickly
· Good attitude and an energetic performer
· Detailed and accurate follow-up skills
· Above average computer skills
· Customer Service Professional
· Ability to self-motivate
· Good attendance habits a must
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Make outbound calls to new customers
· Take inbound calls to answer inquires
· Skip tracing
· Other Collectors duties as assigned
If you answered YES to all of the above, then we offer:
· Enjoyable work environment
· Good salary and benefits
Medical Collector Clinic Position
Urology San Antonio is a group of over 200 individuals dedicated to improving urologic health and overall wellness. With over 30 medical providers across eight locations, our practice delivers the most comprehensive and convenient care in South Texas.
FAST PACED Urology practice looking for an experienced Medical Collector. The Medical Collector will be responsible for timely follow up for all claims according to State and Federal regulations. Will work the accounts receivable for denials or rejections. Ensures that all calls to Insurance companies are within a timely manner to ensure payment of claims. Required to work closely with the Billing Department to address any medical billing discrepancies, etc.
High School Diploma or GED.
1 to 3 years’ experience in Medical Collections.
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT coding.
Ability to communicate in a professional manner with outside representatives to resolve patient accounts.
Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
Ability to analyze and understand written communication from insurance companies including explanation of benefits.
Able to handle multiple projects while working the accounts receivable.
Knowledge of E.M.R. (Electronic Medical Records) and basis computer skills.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and percentages.
- Ensure professionalism while maintaining excellent patient service
- Accurately document all patient requests and information
- Keen attention to details
- Adept at creative problem-solving
- Ability to empathize with patients in need of care
- Positive attitude
- Work 8:00AM – 5:00PM, M-F
Excellent Benefit Package Available. Salary commensurate with experience.
ARC Management Group, a full service collection agency, has been in business since 2002 and has grown to establish a national presence to meet the needs of its client base. Our unique combination of experience and technology allows us to provide better service by utilizing a blend of sophisticated data elements, accurate demographics, and our experienced collectors in our tiered collection philosophy that includes primary bad debt collections, pre-legal collection service, and a litigation service. With this winning combination we have achieved outstanding results for our client base. We are currently looking for an experienced collector to join our team!
- Contacts debtors by telephone regarding accounts placed for collection
- Provides information, sets up payments and follows up payment plans to assure settlement of accounts
- Obtains proper Insurance information for missed billing opportunities
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish
- Minimum of 3-5 years collection experience
- Knowledge of collection procedures
- High school diploma
- Must have transportation
- Excellent Telephone skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in an automated telephone environment
- Outstanding negotiation and communication skills
- Tenacity, assertiveness and persuasiveness
- Customer service experience
- Legal Collections experience
- Experience in Healthcare billing and or collections
- Call center experience
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Candidates seeking a challenging new opportunity are encouraged to submit their resume and salary requirements.
Medical Biller & Collector
Title: Biller & Collector
Winter Park, FL
Type: Full time
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm
3-5 solid years of Billing & Collections experience
Scrub attire daily
Stable work history
If this sounds like a position you or someone you know would be interested in and is qualified for, email your most recent resume in Word or PDF format and we’ll contact you shortly.
All's Well Health Care Services is a privately held, diversified service organization comprised of a cohesive team of innovative people dedicated to providing the highest quality healthcare staffing services with the greatest value. We provide cost effective solutions to all levels of healthcare staffing. We bring recruitment solutions 365 days a year to our healthcare clients through creative, cost effective, quality staffing of nurses, allied health professionals, therapists and healthcare administrative personnel.
I am vigorously seeking a Medical Collector who is looking for a stable position offering growth and opportunity.
If you are a Medical Collector who would like to work for the Leading Provider of Orthotics and Prosthetics in the nation as well as obtain great starting benefits such as Dental, Vision and Health, then this is the job for you!
If you are a seasoned Medical Collector and looking to start ASAP please apply now!
- Medical billing/collections on self-pay, government, commercial, etc.
- Interact with patients and insurance companies over the phone
Hours for this Position: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Unlimited growth opportunities!
- Comprehensive benefits for all full-time, permanent employees!
- Work with a company that has been successfully established for over 150 years and has locations in all 50 states!
Salary: Up to $18/hr hourly (depending upon experience)
We Look For:
- At least 1 year of collections in a medical setting
- Excellent typing skills, ability to multi-task and work independently
Established multi-specialty medical practice is seeking a full time Bi-lingual medical collector to work in their Tarzana office. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and have a minimum of 1 year experience working with out of network claims follow up/collection and speaking with patients who have received out of network insurance benefits. The duties of this position will require an individual with strong multi-tasking ability, attention to detail and excellent attendance. Reliable transportation is also required.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Calling commercial insurance companies to follow up on claims status for submitted medical claims.
- Contacting patients to collect provider reimbursements paid directly to the subscriber.
- Review and interpretation of file notes as related to claim denials.
- Preparation and distribution of patient statements
- Ability to negotiate repayment of debt
- Issuing final demand collection letters
- Accurate documentation of all communication with patient and insurance companies.
- Degree in related field or minimum 1-2 years on the job experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with out of network provider preferred.
- Proficiency in understanding of insurance and billing terminology and practices.
- Strong office skills to include proficiency in Excel, Word, PDF Pro and Outlook.
- Strong writing and typing skills
- Bi-lingual – Fluent English & Spanish Speaking. (Ability to write Spanish is a plus)
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format.
Bilingual - Collector - Full Time & Part Time - Nights
NOW HIRING FULL TIME COLLECTORS! SEND IN YOUR RESUME TODAY, INTERVIEW AND START TOMORROW!
FULL TIME & PART TIME NIGHTS/WEEKEND SHIFTS AVAILABLE
$17.00 - $20.00 BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Consumer financing firm in East Boca Raton has immediate openings for debt collectors. Candidates must be Meticulous, Reliable, and a Type A personality.
Our company specializes in indirect lending for home improvement companies across the Nation. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to build a career with a growing company that offers a lot of room for growth and advancement. We have a structured paid training program taught by the executives of our company. Email your resume for an interview today, pass a background check and start tomorrow!
Debt Collector -
- Handle inbound billing calls
- Make outbound calls on customer accounts that are past due
- Address any questions regarding customers' accounts
- Take payments over the phone
- Provide great customer service
- Full time position
- Day and Night shifts available
Collector / Collection Agent
Would you like to work for a company voted "BEST PLACE TO WORK" in its industry?
Agency if Credit Control, Inc., one of the oldest and most respected billing and debt collection service providers in the Rocky Mountain region, is seeking worth individual for a collector position.
With 60 years of bad debt recovery and accounts receivable management, an expert staff of collectors and state of the art technology, Agency of Credit Control, Inc. is able to provide its clientele superior service and performance. Agency of Credit Control serves a variety of local, regional and national clients in the healthcare, retail and utility industries.
We are looking for PROFESSIONAL, ASSERTIVE collectors with the drive to be the best! We provide our agents with the value and training to take control of their personal objectives. If you are looking for a long-term career with a successful third party agency and would like to be a part of a winning team , we would like to speak with you.
We are also looking for PROFESSIONAL and ASSERTIVE individuals to fill our Administrator/Clerical position. This individual must drive to be the best! If you are looking for a long-term career with a successful third party agency and would like to be a part of a winning team, we would like to speak with you.
- Full time/Part time
- Collecting on primarily healthcare accounts for largest providers in the State of Colorado
- Pre-legal account qualification
- Skiptracing using the latest on-line tools
- State of the art collection environment
- Fun, team atmosphere
- No collections experience necessary will train
- Outbound/inbound Call Center
- A professional attitude
- Exceptional persuasive telephone skills and computer skills are a plus but by no means required.
- Bilingual is a plus but not required
- Please apply today! We look forward to hearing from you. Several available positions.
“THE BEST PLACE TO WORK IN THE COLLECTION INDUSTRY"
If you know the industry, then you know InsideARM. InsideARM and the Best Companies Group voted Agency of Credit Control, Inc. as the "BEST PLACE TO WORK" in the industry 4 out of the last 6 years! Very few agencies in the country are included in this list of "BEST PLACES TO WORK"!.
If you are looking for a place that rewards leadership and performance, we have everything you are looking for. If you want plenty of autonomy and the ability to manage your own career, look no further.
Are you are looking for a company where you can be a part of a winning team and excel? Do you want to be recognized and rewarded for exceptional performance? Do you want to experience the "BEST PLACE TO WORK"? If the answer to these questions is yes, and you have what it takes to make the "A" team, then apply with us. If you are just looking for a job, you need not apply.
Agency of Credit Control, Inc., one of the oldest and most respected billing and debt collection service providers in the Rocky Mountain region, is seeking a worthy individual to be our Customer Services Coordinator.
With over 60 years of bad debt recovery and accounts receivable management, an expert staff of collectors and state of the art technology, Agency of Credit Control, Inc. is able to provide its clientele superior service and performance. Agency of Credit Control serves a variety of local, regional and national clients in the healthcare, retail and utility industries.
Telephone Collector - Self Pay Accounts
Find and inform people about unpaid accounts. Ability to advise patients of their unpaid balance and the ability to work with the debtor about their need to have the unpaid accounts paid.
The person needs to have experience in customer service or other related fields. Also, must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!