College Point Job Description Sample
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Customer Service Personal Consultant
Looking for a career change or first employment?
Title: Customer Service, Personal Consultant
Company: Chaimov Groups Inc.
LEADS ARE AVAILABLE
Description: We provide supplemental programs to Union workers and associations in the state of New York. Work with Union members and their sponsors.
Example: FDNY, NYPD, American Nurses Association and United Federation of Teachers.
Details: You will be their personal consultant. Finding out what benefits members qualify for via a computer based program called, "Needs Based Analysis Survey." Explaining the features, answering their questions, and completing the necessary paperwork. No experience necessary. We will train you on everything you need to learn to be successful. Willingness to learn and excellent communication skills are a must.
This is a FULL-TIME POSITION
Flexible hours & full Union benefits after 90 days of employment
*You must complete and pass a background check upon hire.
Please allow 24-48 hours for the proper screening of your resume. Once the process is complete, your resume will be sent to our Regional Manager for further review. If it is selected, you will be contacted immediately by our Human Resource Department to schedule your interview.
Best of Luck!
Protecting working families is what we do best!
Sales Person Needed, Gates, Iron Work, Steel Gates For Brooklyn
We are seeking a Home Improvement Sales Gates, Iron Work, Garage Doors to become a part of our team! You will sell to businesses in Brooklyn, Queens and
Staten Island .
- Meet with customers at their home to go over their requirements
- Show out goods to potential customer
- Track all equipment and supplies needed for project
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in home improvement sales
- Must have own client/contact list
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
CNC Machine Operators-Lathe, Gear Grinding, Cylindrical Grinding
Seeking machine operators with experience on any of the following CNC machines:
- Cylindrical Grinder
- Gear Grinder
• 3 -5 years Machine Tool Operation Experience
• Capable of setting up job
• Capable of inspecting work at work station
• Solid Mechanical Aptitude
• Maintain clean and safe work station
• Must be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident
• Experience in ID, OD, steps, tapers, recesses, shoulders, angles and contours a plus
• Set-up and programming experience also a plus
• Growing Backlog
• Competitive Hourly Rate Structure (Depending on Ability and Experience)
• Night Shift Differential
• Great Health and Dental Benefits Package
• Profit Sharing and Bonuses
• 401K Matching
• Uniform and Safety Equipment
• Modern Equipment and Attractive Shop
• Equal Employment Opportunity
Must be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident
Competitive Rate Structure (Depending on Ability and Experience)
Modern Equipment and Attractive Shop
Equal Employment Opportunity
Profit Sharing and Bonuses
Sr. OSP Engineer / Fiber (Flushing, NY)
We are currently recruiting for an Outside Plant Engineer based in the Flushing, NY 11356 Area (Covering the NYC / Long Island area). This is a Full-Time position helping to Design / Engineer / Implement fiber Network.
You should have experience with Outside Plant Fiber Networks from preliminary design through to a fully implemented solution. You should be comfortable with field design and permitting and be equally comfortable working in both an office atmosphere and a field environment.
You should have familiarity reviewing design specs and documentation. Creating workflows and processes and developing and maintaining project schedules. In addition you should have good vendor management skills.
Solid computer skills are a must (Excel, CAD).
We will are looking for someone that can become the "Go to" person that can build long-term relationships in this market.
Outside Plant Fiber Network, OSP, Engineering, Permitting, Facilities, Telecommunication networks design experience. Fiber to the Cell (FTTC or FTTX), ROW, GIS, Cost estimates
You must a have a valid & clean driver’s license and be able to pass a drug & background check.
Outside Sales Consultant (Pre-Set Appointments)
Outside Sales Position (B2B)
Who we are:
Running a business today is more complex than ever. No matter what type of company you are running, you need to make sure that you are offering your customers as convenient an experience as possible. One of the biggest ways to do this is by accepting credit and debit cards as a form of payment. The downside to this, however, is that the merchant processing fees can get quite expensive.
With most processing companies, the merchant absorbs the costs of these payment fees, which can be 3-4%, or even more, depending on the processing companies involved and the type of cards that are accepted. If you use FREESWIPES, on the other hand, you don’t ever have to pay another dime to the credit card companies. This can save you thousands of dollars per year, while also providing you a more convenient experience everyday!
We are seeking an Outside Sales Consultant to join our team to present a revolutionizing product that was recently approved and released within the Credit Card processing industry. We are looking for people to get in from the ground level of this
BRAND NEW product.
Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
Prospect and contact potential customers
Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
Create sales material to present to customers
At least 2 years of outside sales experience in B2B sales.
Familiarity with CRM platforms
Ability to build rapport with clients
Strong negotiation skills
Deadline and detail-oriented
$80k first year income
3-5 Qualified appointments daily per Sales Consultant
Comprehensive sales training
Sales Manager that will be assisting in closing deals indefinitely
High upfront commissions for each closed deal
Lifetime Residual Income
Weekly and Monthly bonuses
Cash Advance commissions
Higher commission splits for experienced individuals
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Inside Sales Representative
Founded in 2000, EasternCCTV has grown to be the leading manufacturer and distributor of professional CCTV surveillance products in the U.S. Currently we have 6 branches in New York, California, Texas, and Florida, serving customers across the United States and beyond.
We are expanding our sales team in all branches, and welcome sales professionals with talent, expertise, and motivation to begin a new journey in their career with us. Each individual in the sales team will grow to be experienced sales engineers through tailored sales and technical training, to provide professional solutions, prospect new opportunities, and explore undeveloped territories.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Inside Sales will be responsible for sourcing prospects and establishing new business relationships by utilizing professional skills and various marketing tools.
- Assist current Sales Team in managing existing customers as well as developing new business.
- Perform branding activities by understanding customer needs, analyzing application, and recommend solutions that benefit both the company and customers.
- Provide customer-oriented pre-sale and post-sale services.
- Handle AR in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, deal-closing skills over the phone and in person.
- Decent knowledge of products and industry is strongly desired, ideal candidates must be able to learn and adapt to industry trends and market activities.
- Ability to manage priorities, multi-task, and keep track of sales activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, result driven.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor degree preferred.
- Cold calling experience is a must, wholesale experience is preferred.
- Competitive base salary
- Incentive monthly commission structure
- Progressive bonuses
- Group health insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Weekends off
Career growth opportunities-- Promotions
Senior Manufacturing Mechanical Engineer
• Fast-paced and rapidly growing manufacturing company in Queens is looking a qualified Senior Manufacturing/Design Mechanical Engineer with a sheet metal background. Acrylic, wood and other metal experience a plus, but sheet metal experience is highly preferable to fulfill a permanent opportunity for a stable company. At almost 20 years of service, our company designs and builds custom equipment for clients in various industries. The candidate will perform a dual role:
• 1. Manufacturing -improve manufacturing methods, fabrication processes, develop and evaluate current equipment and quality standards. Innovates and implements cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of moderate scope. Investigating, gathering and analyzing data and implementing solutions. Developing and implementing plans to support lean manufacturing.
• 2. Design - create, modify and maintain 2D and 3D shop drawings for laser and turret CNC programs using AP 100. Bills of Materials and prepare estimates to price customer parts. A successful candidate will have: Experience designing in AutoDesk Inventor, Experience with metal fabrication processes.
• Minimum 3 years manufacturing experience and Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering a must. All interested individuals are encouraged to apply!
• Please Note: - This position is NOT a part-time, co-op, or internship position.
• The successful candidate is confident, assertive, and capable of multi-tasking. This individual must be self-motivated and able to perform routine duties with some supervision. This individual must be able to function as part of a team while often working independently.
• Excellent Pay including Full Benefits Package!
Entry Level Architect
Small architectural design firm is looking for an energetic and dedicated team member with strong organizing skill. Projects included ground-up commercial/residential projects and interior renovation.
- Manage projects, with project manager, from start to finish including design scope, city approvals process, bidding, construction documents and construction administration.
- Act as point person for clients, contractors, consultants, vendors and in-house team communication.
- Work with principal with aspects of Architecture and building from schematic to detailing.
- Research & source architectural products and samples. Prepare finish material sample board for client's approval.
- Work with contractor to resolve issues encountered in construction process.
- B. Arch or Bachelor in Interior Design.
- 0-3 years of professional experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with all members of the project team, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with Revit is required.
- Excellent time management and client presentation skills are a must. Ability to organize project documents and correspondence.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!