Collet Driller Job Description Sample
Co-Op/Intern - Stagiair/Afstudeerder Development Of Heated Thermosonic Die Collet Unit
Company Information TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) is a $12 billion global technology leader.
Our connectivity and sensor solutions are essential in today's increasingly connected world. We collaborate with engineers to transform their concepts into creations – redefining what's possible using intelligent, efficient and high-performing TE products and solutions proven in harsh environments. Our 72,000 people, including over 7,000 engineers, partner with customers in over 150 countries across a wide range of industries. We believe EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS – SDL2017
We are currently looking for 2 water driller helpers. Our jobs cover 3 counties, no out of state work...Home every night. Must have a CDL Class B or more with a tanker endorsement...This is a 5% driving position and 95% general labor to set up a drilling site, to be able lift 94LB cement bags, and take down the drilling site to move on to another job. Driver's license is a must but will train right candidate. We are a full benefit company. Many hours of overtime available!!! Starting pay is based on experience and qualifications.
Water Well Driller
Experienced driller wanted
Must have experience running a hydrolic pull down rig
Water well or Cathodic Well experience
Must be able to push crew for drilling activities, ground bed construction, rectifier/ AC/DC cable installation (non energized)
Must be able to manage time and crew to run the job site efficiently and safely
Must have skills to fill out daily updates (field Tickets), manage time for water needs during drilling and anode installs, manage crews time for efficient work during drilling activities
Must have interpersonal skills to communicate with clients, land owners, crew
Must be willing to take several classes for continued education pertaining to Cathodic Protection ( company paid) if they do not already have them
CDL Class A for drill Rig mobilizing a plus
Ability to operate a backhoe a plus
Must be familiar with using a portable pit for drilling
Today, Tony Coonrod carries on the dedication and quality of excellence instilled by his father, and has built around him a highly skilled team of Project Managers, Superintendents, Electricians, Programmers, Installation Technicians and Equipment Operators.
While the Company's primary work focus lies in the Upstream (E&P), Midstream (Pipeline), and Downstream (Refinery & Petrochemical) sectors of the Oil & Gas Industry, Coonrod Electric stays loyal and serves surrounding Agricultural facilities such as cotton gins and grain elevators, as well as sports lighting for local sports fields and stadiums.
Our Company vision continues to evolve and adapt to the ever-changing Oil & Gas Industry in order to surpass our clients power and energy needs.
This position is responsible for operating late models of Sandvik and Atlas Copco top hammer drills, to drill holes for explosives used in trench, bulk and quarry blasting operations. Works from a set of plans and blueprints to determine the proper layout and depth of the holes. Qualified candidates will have at least 2 years of experience in this field and will be willing to travel to Susquehanna, Bradford and Tioga county. Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED is required.
MSHA certified or obtains this certification in the first 90 days of employment.
Must be able to read, write and follow instructions, manuals, technical papers and a tape measure.
Must have technical knowledge of work site blueprints. Brubacher is a site contractor serving the residential, industrial, commercial, utility and energy construction markets with an uncommonly refreshing approach to people, projects and solutions. At the heart of our company are hundreds of team members whose character, competence and consistency fulfill our mission of sharing insight, reducing stress and managing risk for our clients. Bring true value to your career – Join Brubacher today!
Small Diameter Driller
Summary: * The ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience with small diameter drilling. The small diameter driller is responsible for the operation of drilling equipment to ensure integrity and productivity. Eventually, this person will be responsible for supervising drill crew and their duties. Essential
* Assisting the job supervisor__ * Identification and design of drilling systems for site conditions__ * Maintaining and servicing drilling equipment__ * Repairing and operating drilling equipment__ * Maintaining safe work environment__ Other Skills/
* 2+ years of experience in drilling__ Work Environment: * Works out in a field type environment mostly
- Environment can be dirty and noisy. * Wears appropriate
protective clothing and equipment including gloves, ear protection and respirators when necessary. Educational
* High school diploma or equivalent Special Note: This job description is presented as guidance only, other reasonable tasks or responsibilities as management sees necessary may be added to this job description in order to achieve satisfactory job performance by the team member. EEO Statement: Our company, in accordance with state and federal laws, does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status (unless such discrimination is required by law) or conviction record, except where sex, physical ability, age or conviction record is a bona fide occupational qualification. Our company also is required by law, by virtue of its contracts with the federal government, to take affirmative action to employ women, minorities, otherwise qualified handicapped individuals, and Vietnam-era, disabled, and other eligible veterans. Department: Field Operations
Location:* Saxonburg, PA, USA
Employment Type:* Full Time
Pay Type:* Salary
A Lead Driller will act as the crew chief in solid stem and hollow stem auger drilling techniques. The Driller will be responsible for moving, set up and operate drilling rigs and related equipment to drill holes for geotechnical exploration test borings. Site investigation/geotechnical drilling is done to determine the soil characteristics on construction sites.
- Expedite field supplies.
- Perform duties at multiple job sites.
- Communicate job site conditions with engineering staff.
- Assure that all drilling functions, including quality control, quality assurance and verification are performed in accordance with the standard drilling methods, project specifications and other contract documents.
- Perform shop/yard duties at direction of supervisor.
- Assist in measuring test boring locations
- Load and unload trucks/drill rigs.
- Locate borings as needed.
- Retrieve/recover soil and rock samples from drilling operations to be analyzed.
- Clean and maintain equipment.
- Help move drilling rig and equipment from site to site and set up.
- Dig and clean mud pits and drains.
- Assist with well development, infiltration setup/tests, and pumping tests, as necessary.
- Operate equipment such as pumps for air, water and mud, and equipment and tools used to correct problems in drilled holes caused by mechanical breakdowns or by harmful natural conditions.
- Carry out minor maintenance and repairs, including lubrication and cleaning.
- Fill out drilling logs; write daily report logs as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Civil Engineering preferred
- CDL Class B license required
- 40 hours OSHA training preferred
- 2+ years experience in geotechnical drilling and subsurface investigation
- Experience in auger, mud rotary and NX rock coring operating various types of rotary drill rigs for split spoon soil sampling and installation of temporary or permanent monitoring wells
- Must be familiar with highway construction specifications and have previous field experience
- Construction materials testing and inspection experience a plus
- Ability to monitor and enforce quality control standards and specifications, read blueprints
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs
- Strong communication skills
- Should have construction industry experience and access to reliable transportation
- Drilling micropiles using a Beretta drill from on top of the flume
- Work involves a lot of time spent working 50+ feet off of the ground, with little room and full safety gear
- Must be capable of working with minimal oversight but willing to follow directions closely
- Should be familiar with construction industry safety standards and procedures to ensure project security
Full-Time; 40 hrs/wk
Day Shift; Monday-Friday
Wage: $28.00 - $35.00/hr + Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401(k)) – after (9) months of employment
- Must have (2) years’ experience as a driller
- Must be at least 21 years old with clean driving record
- Must be able to lift up-to 100 lbs. on a somewhat frequent basis
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Washington State Driver’s License
Note: Employer conducts pre-employment criminal background check, reference check, and driving record abstract.
Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Note: WorkForce Central is recruiting on behalf of Electron Hydro LLC.
Chief Driller - Ethiopia
- Conduct the overall activities of the drilling operation;
- Report timely the progress of the drilling operation;
- Facilitate mobilization and demobilization of the drilling crew and machineries;
- Supervise the proper setting of the drilling rig and use of proper tools;
- Provide with the necessary information for well completion;
- Plan and facilitate the regular service and maintenance of the drilling rig, compressor and trucks along with the chief mechanic;
- Provide the litho logical and other relevant data for casing arrangement and assist the drilling operation coordinator for the same;
- Prepare and submit list of drilling supplies and other items required periodically/annually;
- Drive small vehicle;
- Train, coach and guide the driller (assistant).
- Qualifications Required:
The Chief Driller shall, at a minimum, have a bachelor’s or other relevant technical degree with 10 years of relevant experience. Fifteen (15) years of commensurate relevant experience without a formal aforementioned technical degree is also acceptable.
3.Work Experience and Skill required
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as chief driller, driller or associate driller.
- Drilling technique training + Auto mechanics
- Preferred NGO experience, training on drilling techniques is an advantage and driving license is inevitable.
4. Additional requirements: Committed to the project's vision, mission and core values
strong>6. Salary: B360 has an attractive salary and benefits scale
We differentiate ourselves by leveraging our in-depth experience in Finance and Information Technology (IT) to provide high quality and cost-effective projects. B360TM has past performance in Construction, Infrastructure, Energy, Power, Environmental, Government, Program/Cost Consultancy, Program Management, Logistics, Operations and Feasibility Studies.
An operator must Have:
Current CDL and Valid Driver’s License
Experience running mini excavator required
And Directional Boring Labor required
Experience running a Directional Boring Machine
Experience in underground construction is required.
Other Machines to be operated that is a plus but not preferred: Skid Steer, Drop Plow, Arc Welding, Basic Machine repair and automotive repair,
Long Term work.
Must be willing to Travel.
Perdiem and paid Mileage $$$$
Pay Depends on experience.
- Underground boring operators use machinery to move construction materials, earth and other heavy material at the construction site. Construction equipment operators typically do the following: clean and maintain equipment, making basic repairs as necessary. Report malfunctioning equipment to supervisors, move levers, push pedals, or turn valves to control equipment, drive and maneuver equipment, coordinate machine actions with crew members using hand or audio signals, and ensure that safety standards are met. Operate or tend equipment and machines used in construction: Vermeer 9x13 ops, Vermeer 20x22 ops, Vermeer 24x40 ops, Arc Welding, Pioneer Air Hammer ops, YanMar45 mini excavator, machinery and auto repair, Vermeer LM42 Drop Plow, Sherman Reilly Fiber Blowing Machine, Ditch Witch T9s Vacuum Excavator, and McLaughlin locator (F2 and F5).
If interested, please reply to this add by sending your resume, and we will contact you if you seem to be the right fit for our company.
Gateway Signal also does work with the united states government as well as State and local authorities.
Construction Worker - Concrete Cutter & Concrete Driller - Demolition
Perform concrete cutting, drilling and selective demolition services on a wide range of job types and facilities. You will become an expert in the field based on the training and experiences you receive.
WE DO PROVIDE TRAINING.
- ATTRACTIVE PAY
- MEDICAL INSURANCE
- PRESCRIPTION PLAN
- DENTAL INSURANCE
- 401k PLAN – 100% Match
- VACATION PAY
- AVAILABILITY OF OVERTIME
- BONUS PROGRAM
- LONG-TERM EMPLOYMENT
- EXCELLENT WORK ENVIRONMENT
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions require a valid driver's license and are subject to background checks, random drug and alcohol screening due to the nature of our projects.
Email your resume or apply online at this link -- https://democo.ninjagig.com/. Please contact us if you have any questions. The company is located in a South Jersey suburb of South Philadelphia.
Please check your email inbox for a reply to your application.
Some of the specialty services we offer include:
-* Surgical removal of extremely large or difficult to remove structures,
-* Safe, quick removal of underwater concrete and steel structures,
-* Proven removal and breaking methods for extreme conditions, and congested, occupied or environmentally sensitive locations,
-* Severing and removal of heavy equipment and metal base plates to revamp industrial process lines and machinery,
-* Precision removal of cooling towers, equipment foundations and other structures to aid demolition and retooling efforts,
-* Precision removal of bridges, roadways and piers,
-* Environmentally safe removal methods.
Our company has an outstanding reputation built over 30 years of successful customer engagements. Our success is founded in our commitment to our customers and employees. We take pride in our culture that has created a team which operates as a family and allows our team members to have successful careers.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!