Color Card Maker Job Description Sample
Production Color Solutions Executive -Igen Tiger (Pcse)
Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take.
We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social.
Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
Purpose: • Responsible for generating sales in order to meet individual/team quotas and company business objectives. May manage existing accounts as part of a larger account team or could manage named accounts within a geography for a particular product or product set. A portion of incumbent earnings normally paid on quota via an incentive/commission scheme. • The PCSE supports development and execution of account strategies and achievement of sales quota for production color solutions.
The PCSE is a sales specialist and subject matter expert responsible for production color solutions, application development, customer retention, territory penetration and volume growth in customer and non-customer accounts. Scope: Specific: • Individual Contributor and Program Management role. Interfaces regularly both internally (within the sales and sales support functions) and with external customers to drive profitable revenue growth in the assigned territory. • The PCSE collaborates with the Sales Manager and Sales Representatives on development and execution of account strategies and on achieving sales quota for production color products, solutions and services.
General: • Recognized as an expert in own function • Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices • Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives • Primarily domestic scope/accountability; may include some international scope/accountability • Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirement Primary
• Communicate Xerox strategies and direction to key customer decision makers. • Develop value propositions that address the business impact production color solutions could have on key Graphic Communications and in-plant operation business concerns, issues and initiatives. • Drive production color prospect development, sales calls, product demonstrations, proposal and bid preparation, and delivery of C-level (CIO, CFO, etc.) presentations. • Coordinate production color focused customer events. • Deliver sales activity levels sufficient to support over achievement, territory coverage and 100% customer satisfaction for the full range of production color hardware and software solutions. • Aggressively pursue competitive accounts and effectively differentiate Xerox solutions/services from competitors. Candidate Education: Minimum Bachelor's Degree in business and/or technology, or equivalent experience.
Candidate Background: Minimum Demonstrated successful networked digital color production selling experience or equivalent industry related selling experience Minimum Ability to demonstrate advanced features of color servers and digital color presses and communicate their value proposition in an existing customer environment. Minimum Knowledge of document management systems design and deployment.
Minimum Ability to analyze existing document work flow and suggest solutions to enhance profitability and productivity. Minimum Knowledge of color markets, product positioning and competition. Minimum Experience with all aspects of a Commercial Printer’s business process (Sales, Estimating, CRM, Scheduling, File Transfer, Image Acquisition, Proofing, Printing, Finishing, Packaging, and Distribution as well as In-Plant experience and knowledge.
Minimum Proven ability to manage the lifecycle of multiple complex sales cycles. Minimum Results oriented with excellent record of success (over achievement of sales quota, top sales ranking, awards, achievement recognition). Minimum Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Suite of products (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint) as well as Intranet and Internet for research purposes. Preferred E-business experience a plus.
Preferred Ability to read and interpret financial statements, annual reports, and other financial documents.
Additional Role Requirements:
Possess a valid drivers license (the license may not include restrictions related to a DWI/DUI conviction) and a satisfactory driving record as determined by Xerox (note that all individuals whose job responsibilities may include driving are subject to periodic motor vehicle records checks). Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title:Production Color Solutions Executive -iGen Tiger (PCSE)
Other Locations:United States-Florida-TampaVirtual/work from home?Yes
Color Control Inspector And Repair
Using color control panels, checks each piece (approx. 100-120 per day) for accurate color and uniform application.
Inspects each piece for any visible defect.
Repairs defective color application and extreme color variances.
Coordinates with department leaders and chemical tech to identify consistent problems and helps develop solutions.
Burn-in and color match
Read Work Order carefully for the following:
Special color options
Check for filler and rag marks, especially on tops and top edges
Check inlays for small voids and large veneer open grain
Check pre-fill application on tops. Make sure Wheelie is being used on all tops. Except for units over 52" high
Check for veneer defects - especially on tops and tall doors
Check sealer application for good coverage over entire unit
Perform QC audits in finishing room to insure procedures are followed. DARRAN is proud to be an EEO employer and provide a drug free workplace. For assistance completing an application, please call or visit our HR Department.
Color Blender / Paint Matcher
Do you love working with colors? Have you ever been told you have a good eye for design and color? Turn your love into a lifelong profession. The Ideal candidate should be a team player, people friendly and computer savvy. Candidate should love working in the world of wood finishing.
We are searching for a paint mixer / Color Matcher who will prepare customers' paint orders quickly and accurately.
- Tinting and mixing paint
- Preparing draw-downs for submittal to customers
- Maintaining accurate work order files and formulas
- Expense miss-tints daily.
- Establish and maintain accurate customer work order files and formulas.
- Ensure customers’ quality and service expectations are met.
- Clean and repair store equipment
- Provide input regarding inventory levels in the warehouse/stockroom.
- Identify potential obsolete/damaged material and handle per established policy/procedures.
- Follow designated loss prevention, security and safety practices according to policy and correct or report non-compliance of appropriate procedures/policies.
- Prior experience as a paint mixer with the ability to understand pigment variations and characteristics and the tinting process
- Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
- Employee must have a valid driver’s license.
- Employee may be required to retrieve material from shelves and lift and carry up to 50lbs and up to 100 lbs. on occasion.
- Prior customer service or retail experience.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED)
Salary is based on level of experience
This is a full time position available. Monday through Friday. Company offers health benefits, retirement plan, vacation days etc. and very good pay.
National Accounts Sales: Liquid Color Plastics
====> FOR PLASTIC LIQUID COLOR / MASTERBATCH SALES PROFESSIONALS ONLY
National Accounts - Plastics Sales: Masterbatch, Liquid Color
Direct hire with benefits, uncapped commissions, relocation to target area is possible
- Pay: Base up to $88K, expected pay easily $120K/year, strong commissions on new & existing accounts.
- Location: Your home office near Chattanooga or Atlanta, or close to this region. Relocation to this area is possible, too.
- Appropriate Manufacturing Backgrounds: Colorants (dry and liquid), Concentrates, Compounding, master batch, additives.
- Travel: Total US coverage
- Car: Company car; laptop, phone.
THE COMPANY & THE PLANT
The hiring company is a major polymer raw materials manufacturer and supplier to the automotive, building & construction, and consumer products markets. Materials are sold to plastics manufacturers (extrusion, injection molding), Tier I and Tier II companies. The parent company is a $1B+ entity, and product support comes from multiple sister companies nationwide. While the parent company is big, this division has a very home grown feel – not too big and not too small: it provides support in engineering, processing, color matching and product development (NPD), maintenance, and supply chain. They have solid, liquid, and powder departments, engineering, color lab, sales, and test run / sample departments. The company sells both colorants (only) and masterbatch / carrier polymer solutions. They focus on PP, Styrenes, PVC, ABS, ASA (acrylic styrene), Acetal copolymers. Additives have a wide variety of properties including UV resistance, rigidity, surface properties, etc.
THE JOB: National Accounts Manager, Account Manager, Sales Representative, Outside Sales
No commissions cap – the sky is the limit. You will have mostly windshield time and could possibly make most of your business in your backyard. You will not see much inner sales saturation or fighting over house accounts. You will be given some house accounts to work (a sweet deal). You will go over commissions structure in either the 1st or 2nd interview with the hiring manager (not me).
- 4 year degree highly preferred but not required.
- You have sold masterbatch / color concentrates and/or compounded polymers to end users that either mold or extrude: injection molding, plastic extrusion plants.
- You live OR can relocate to the target area listed above.
====> FOR PLASTIC LIQUID COLOR / MASTERBATCH SALES PROFESSIONALS ONLY
Color Specialist - must have an excellent eye for color and be able to reproduce colors on various platforms, including water-based and solvent finishes. Knowledge of UV coatings and reactive stains a huge plus.
If you have experience in working with matching colors as in painting cars or painting mixing, please feel to apply. You will be trained/
The company offers a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits.
Please include your salary history and desired earning potential with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
Night Shift Color Digital Operator / Finishing
Responsible for producing high-quality color print documents according to customer specifications. Prepares files for print for Flatbed Printers, Routers; operating and maintaining printers such as large format and small format printers. Mounting and finishing jobs skills are required.
- Sets up electronic files for print.
- Contacts clients for specifications on work orders.
- Performs design and color corrections when necessary utilizing RIP software.
- Operates and maintains reprographics machinery such as color printers and copiers.
- Sends finalized prints to appropriate printer utilizing RIP software.
- Trims and finishes completed prints as necessary.
- Inspects finished prints for defects, such as dust and smudges, and removes defects.
- Facilitates quality control in the color digital process.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Gathers, organizes and wraps completed work for delivery to customer or next department.
- Completes paperwork for the billing process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends
- Attend meetings and training as scheduled
- Maintain Company’s professional reputation
- Keep work area clean and secure
- Ensure safety guidelines are followed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service skills
- Offset prepress experience
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Detail oriented and multi-tasking ability
- Computer proficiency
- Basic math skills
- Ability to maintain an orderly work flow and prioritize assignments
Printing Press Operator - Feeder On 6 Color Heidelberg Press
Feeder position on 6/c Heidelberg press, must have 3- 5 years experience on this equipment.
Candidate must be able to read dockets, stage stock, load ink fountains, make water solution, assist pressman in running the projects, wash up...
Color Technology Leader
Manage the execution of color technology project pipeline. Work with T&I leaders to develop multi-generation color technology and product roadmap.
New color product development in all Celanese EM resins systems including ETPs, TPEs, and some amorphous resins, with an emphasis on resins from acquisitions. Development efforts may include color formulation development, stabilization development, product additive enhancements, polymer modifications, and compounding process improvements.
The individual will be responsible for gathering technical needs from customers (internal and external) to enable them to develop products which meet or exceed requirements. Projects are aligned with growth initiatives and market needs serving automotive, appliance, consumer, electrical/electronics, medical and other markets and applications.
This job will require close collaboration with Customers, and internal Program Management, Commercial Teams, Manufacturing and other Technology & Innovation functions.
Responsibilities include working closely with colorant, additive and equipment suppliers to stay current with state-of-the-art technologies.
- Coach and develop team members to enhance color team impact to the business
Demonstrated industrial track record of commercialized color/appearance technology-based ETPs, TPEs or amorphous resins
Demonstrated expertise in plastics color chemistry including relative performance of common pigments and dyes, potential interactions of colorants with resins and additives, and other usage concerns/restrictions
Demonstrated understanding of plastics color theory including spectrophotometry, light sources, and color difference measurements
Must possess normal color vision
Demonstrated cross-functional leadership skills
Proficiency in statistical techniques such as Design of Experiments (DoE)
Ability to travel (up to 25%)
Ability to manage multiple projects
Excellent oral and written communication skills & leadership presence Skills/Expertise:
Experience with ETPs including acetal, polyester, and nylon resins, and unfilled, reinforced and impact modified versions of each
Experience with TPEs, polypropylene and common amorphous resins
Familiarity with regulatory approval processes including FDA, NSF and UL
Experience/expertise in injection molding and part appearance problem solving techniques
Experience/expertise in plastics UV stabilization technology and UV testing methodologies
Experience/expertise in general plastics stabilization and additive technologies
Experience/expertise in polymer product development processes
Trained/experienced in Design For Six Sigma (DFSS) product development process"
Experience leading teams with direct and in-direct reports desired Required Yrs Exp: Minimum of 7 years in the coloring of plastics industry Required Education: B.S. Degree or higher in Polymer Science, Chemistry, Chemical or Materials Science/Engineering External Company Name: Celanese International Corporation External Company URL: http://celanese.com/
Color Printer Operator - Large Format
Job Description:ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (www.e-arc.com) looking for a
Associate for our
Color department who enjoys working with great people and large and small format color printers. You must have the experience to work with all kinds of files and formats from a variety of sources. You will respond to client's requirements in a professional and ethical business manner and provide the best quality service and products through exemplary customer service and turnarounds. Other responsibilities include:
Ability to work with Adobe Creative Suite products for output & design.
Working knowledge of Large & Small format mounting & laminating.
Knowledge of the printing industry - specifically color and large format.
Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator proficiency for pre-flighting and occasional file setup
Processes digital files on Windows and Apple platforms.
Operation and light maintenance of wide format printers and rip software
Print finishing (lamination/mounting) * Forecast equipment needs and proposes new purchases.
Perform quality control checks on each job produced
Organize and prepare digital files to download to large format color digital devices.
Operate and maintain large format color digital devices to generate oversized prints.
Gather, organize, and wrap completed work for delivery to customer or next department. Required Skills
Thorough knowledge of materials and equipment utilized in the duplicating processes.
Strong time management skills
Excellent organizational skills in a deadline-based environment
Good customer communication skills
Attention to detail
Ability to follow processes and procedures accurately
Ability to understand and communicate job related information clearly and concisely
Able to multi-task while maintaining quality and accuracy
Excellent customer service skills Required Experience * 3 years experience in Graphics and Design * 2 years experience in Large and Small Format Color output in a printing facility
Education or advanced knowledge in graphics design If you are interested in this position and meet these requirements, please submit your resume today! EOE, M/F, D/V
Tracking Code:* 3961 Job Location: Costa Mesa, California, United States
Position Type:* Full-Time/Regular
The color stylist will work directly with the Art Director and Director(s) to ensure the consistency of color models and assets in relation to backgrounds throughout the series.
Work closely with the Executive Producer, Director, and Art Director on all aspects of the series’ look, color and mood
Obtain Creative Leadership approval on all color models that are created for each episode prior to shipping to the assigned vendor animation studio
Work closely with Background Painters with creating and maintaining consistency in regards to the color and design of the project
Maintain and color style props, effects, and character turnarounds, expressions, special poses and size comps to the vendor animation studio for each shipment as it pertains to its assigned episode
Adhere to the production schedule provided by Line Producer to ensure cost effective, timely production
Basic Qualifications :
Illustration or traditional art skills
Knowledge of drawing software including Illustrator, Photoshop, Painter, Harmony and 3D technology where applicable
They must be experienced in the creation of detailed style guides and be comfortable dealing with internal and external departments on a daily basis.
A broad knowledge of artistic styles, latest technology and film is essential.
Ability to align with style and color sensibility of show
Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen
Able to work independently in a fast paced environment
Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
Preferred Education :
- Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Additional Information :
- Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job ID: 517873BR
Job Posting Company: Media Networks
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!