Color Checker Roving Or Yarn Job Description Sample
Knitter And Yarn Operators
We are currently looking for people to work in textile facility in the Lumberton area. If you have previous textile experience we are interested in talking to you! We currently have 2nd and 3rd shift openings for experienced Knitter and will train if you have previous textile experience. Knitters start at 8.00/hr and will work in manufacturing that makes socks and hosiery.
Yarn Operator jobs are on 12hr rotating shifts and days. Previous textile experience is preferred but will train the right candidate. Yarn operators start at 9.00/hr. Immediate need.
Yarn Material Handler
Responsible for accurately accounting for all yarn receipts, re-inventory, relocation, and delivery to production floor.Must be accurate and detail oriented. Must successfully complete forklift training.
Roving Building Engineer (Hvac, Electrical, Plumbing And Mainteance)
Paragon Services, located in PHX AZ and serving the needs of our customers throughout the valley is currently seeking qualified candidates for Roving Building Engineer positions to be assigned to various locations within the Phoenix Metro area.
- Qualified applicants must possess a universal refrigerant handler’s license (EPA).
- The ability to pass drug screening and a background check prior to being hired.
- Reliable vehicle with current registration, proof of insurance and valid driver’s license.
HVAC troubleshooting and preventative maintenance, (Heat Pump, WSHP, Fluid Cooler, Chiller, DX, EMS/BAS ETC.) Obtain and compare estimates for work to be performed by outside vendors to insure proper competitive bid processes, Electrical: Re-lamping, ballast replacement and reset breakers, Plumbing fixture repairs, drain maintenance and restroom preventative maintenance, Adjust doors and closers, repair T-bar drop ceiling grid and replace ceiling tiles, Perform Inspection, Maintenance and Repair of the buildings mechanical systems to insure good working order, Perform visual roof inspections and make minor repairs as needed, responsible for maintaining utility and storage rooms in a clean, neat appearance insuring materials are not stored improperly, respond to assigned work orders from property management, perform general labor as assigned by management team, Painting, exterior facade repairs, general R&M.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Communications skills
- Multi task oriented
- Team player
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 5 years previous related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of experience/education. Trade certifications highly valued.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and E-mail. Ability to write simple correspondence and effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
This position will require the engineer to regularly sit, walk, bend, reach, touch, feel, handle, hear and talk. The engineer will need to possess the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and be comfortable with working on ladders and rooftops.
Dedication to the welfare of its employees and the promotion of industry advancing programs is a paramount tenet of Paragon's philosophy. Paragon has spearheaded educational programs designed for engineers with the cooperation of local industry professionals. Encouraging the development of skills and promoting life skills advancement has significantly contributed to Paragon's low turnover rate and increased quality of services to our clients.
Currently, Paragon Services provides comprehensive engineering solutions to our customers in Arizona, California and Nevada. We take great pride that our success is directly related to our customer confidence in our work and look forward to the opportunity to prove to you why we have earned our standing as a leader in the building maintenance industry.
Roving Senior General Manager (Property Management/ Non Profit)
Under the direction of the Associate Director of Property Management, the Roving Senior General Manager will serve as a roving manager, providing support to a variety of properties and special projects. While covering properties, the Roving Senior General Manager is responsible for all community operations and team member management. This includes maintaining within the project a supportive environment for all residents, assuring the project's sound fiscal management, maintain a clean, well-maintained building and grounds, managing the onsite staff and their duties and interacting with and supervising vendors. This position is full time (working 40 hours a week) and is an non-exempt position.
· Manages the operations of the buildings, as assigned, which includes and is not limited to: supervision of Assistant Manager and Maintenance Worker III including any vendor or temporary personnel working at the property and ensure completion and quality of product provided.
· Assist in lease ups of new and existing buildings.
· Ensure that all property staff at site adhere to TNDC policies and procedures and respond to all resident requests or complaints in a timely, efficient and courteous manner.
· Exercise common sense, good judgment, consistency and self-control in day-to-day contact with residents and prospective applicants and in other business-related matters;
· Maintain high level of occupancy for the program and project and specifically for special program units.
· Market units in accordance with an approved marketing plan which considers all federal, state, local and regulatory requirements.
· Maintain and adheres to Waiting List protocol in accordance to TNDC policy and procedures and applicable federal, state, local, and regulatory agencies.
· Review all completed rental applications and leases for accuracy and completeness, and for conformance to TNDC’s Resident Selection Policy.
· Conduct unit tours and applicant interviews which include verifying potential resident income, in accordance with TNDC’s Resident Selection Policy, and program requirements.
· Process, complete and maintain accurate resident files at move-in and at each recertification within established regulatory guidelines.
· Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, which includes posting all licenses, permits, notices and occupancy permits required by federal, state and local jurisdictions; and preparation and submittal of reports in an accurate and timely manner.
· Responsible for program compliance. HUD, Tax Credit and MOH.
· Collect rents and other monies; ensure that all transactions are processed and inputted accurately and completely in OneSite; and complete daily deposits of all monies collected.
· Review all delinquent accounts and resident receivables, and determine necessary course of action to collect outstanding balances in consultation with the Property Supervisor.
· Monitor financial condition of building, including expenditures and participates in planning the building budget.
· Adhere to all accounting and reporting procedures required by TNDC.
· Ensure consistent application of property rules and regulations, lease and lease addenda and documents and reports all violations.
· Perform annual or more frequent inspections of units and follow up with housekeeping letters, preparation of work orders and maintenance charge-backs to residents.
· Maintain amiable relationships with all residents, and adheres to Fair Housing, Equal Employment and Equal Housing Opportunity requirements.
· Manage resident evictions in compliance with court order and directions from TNDC’s legal counsel or Property Supervisor.
· Supervise and schedule of routine and preventive maintenance and custodial work and complete regular follow up inspections on maintenance and custodial work.
· Ensure timely completion of work orders and turnover of vacant units.
· Walk vacant units regularly and when completed by maintenance personnel or vendors to ensure they are clean and ready to show and walk entire property daily to ensure the common areas, landscaping, laundry, etc. are in good condition.
· Develop and maintain an emergency plan to respond promptly to site emergencies and complete an incident report and forward to Property Supervisor within 24 hours of emergency.
· Attend and participate in professional activities, monthly community meetings, departmental meetings, organizations, regulatory agency meetings or inspections, as needed or requested.
· Perform other activities or tasks not outlined above as assigned by Property Supervisor to ensure the viable operation of the property.
- Ability, sensitivity and willingness to work with a diverse, low-income, multi-ethnic population.
- Sound judgment, excellent assessment, problem-solving and supervision skills.
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
- Dependability, initiative and follow-through.
- Effective writing, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to respond appropriately in pressure situations; possess an even temperament and strong "people" skills with a commitment to customer service.
- Ability to effectively manage time and paper.
- Ability to interact effectively with property management and other staff.
- 2 years minimum progressively responsible operations/management experience.
- 2 year minimum supervisory experience.
- 1 year minimum demonstrated knowledge and understanding of budget management and facilities issues.
- Computer literate and proficient experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Training and experience in multiple regulatory programs: HUD or Tax Credit programs.
· Experience with use of Yardi property management software or comparable property management software.
- Knowledge of residential property management, building systems and housing quality standards.
- Strong organizational skills.
· Bilingual or second language ability in Chinese, Spanish and/or Russian.
· Certified HUD or Tax Credit Specialist
· Familiarity with Tenderloin Neighborhood
· Knowledge of homelessness and substance abuse issues
Mission: Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Corporation (TNDC) provides affordable housing and services for low-income people in the Tenderloin and throughout San Francisco, to promote equitable access to opportunity and resources.
Established in 1981, TNDC has grown to employ more than 300 staff, to develop, own, manage and provide supportive services in 33 properties that offer deeply affordable housing for nearly 3,000 tenants, and to expand its work in community organizing and after school programming. TNDC is viewed as a trusted and well-organized community ally locally and a practice leader nationally. In San Francisco, TNDC envisions diverse communities where people with low incomes can fulfill their potential and meet their basic needs. In the Tenderloin, TNDC stands as a catalyst for advancing community interests and a force for expanding the choices that enhance livability, such as housing, employment, education, food, cultural activities, and open spaces.
TNDC values are: Integrity, Excellence, Diversity, Collaboration and Equity
Roving Maintenance Supervisor
A national property management and development company is seeking an experienced Roving Maintenance Supervisor to join their growing team! Do you have prior supervisory experience? Do you like to lead, motivate and inspire? Are you looking to be a leader but still be hands on? If so, this could be the job for you!
What Are We Looking For?
- EPA I & II or Universal Certification required
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer's recommendations
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units
- Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems
General Apartment Maintenance
- Including but not limited to electrical, plumbing, soldering/braising, diagnosing and repairing of appliances, drywall/patching/texturing, painting, locks and re-keying, some carpentry, ceramic tile, vinyl flooring installation and repair.
- Ability to plan, organize, and follow-through on work
- Self-starter who demonstrates professionalism
- Someone to be the inspiration and director of the action.
- Willingness to jump in on any issues that need attention
- 4+ years of maintenance supervisor overseeing multiple properties
What Will Your Responsibilities Be?
- Oversee maintenance staff at multiple locations throughout San Diego County
- Assist with projects throughout the communities including but not limited to apartment turns, HVAC maintenance and repair, slab leaks, emergencies.
- Motivate, lead, and inspire the maintenance technicians and porters.
- Train new maintenance staff on company’s policies and procedures
We are looking for someone with a great work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude who wants to be an integral part of our dynamic team! If you are looking to be a part of a values driven company, this is the job for you! For immediate consideration, apply today and include a resume and salary requirements!
*Travel throughout San Diego County is required.
*Benefits offered after eligibility period include health insurance, holiday, vacation, sick pay, and 401k.
*All offers are contingent upon a favorable drug screening and background check.
Roving Food Service Director - Corrections
Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play.
United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com at http://www.aramark.com/ or connect with us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/aramark and Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aramark .
Description: Manager of operations, responsible for developing and executing strategy to meet operating and financial goals. Leads the operations of food service accounts by ensuring areas of responsibility meet objectives and client expectations.
Essential Functions: +
Leadership : Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching and managing performance. Ensure food services appropriately connects to the Executional Framework.
Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how to execute. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations. +
Client Relationship : Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationship. Demonstrate excellent customer service using Aramark's standard model. Identify client needs and effectively communicate operational progress. +
Financial Performance: Adopt Aramark process and systems. Build revenue and manage budget, including cost controls with regard to food, beverage and labor.
Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Achieve food and labor targets. Manage resources to ensure quality and cost control within budgetary guidelines. +
Productivity: Implement and maintain Aramark agenda for both labor and food initiatives. Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls and profit management.
Full compliance with Operational Excellence fundamentals, including food and labor. Direct and oversee operations related to production, distribution and food service. +
Compliance: Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, wage and hour.
Requires at least 4 years experience and 1-3 years in a management role.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Roving Phlebotomist - Client Office
Monday, 7:30am to 6:00pm; Wednesday, 6:00am to 10:00am; Friday, 6:00am to 6:00pm You love to interact with patients and play a role in their overall healthcare experience. As our PST Specialist, you-ll be able to do just that.
Our technology is second to none in the industry, and you-ll work with new electronic reporting and accuracy tools, allowing you to focus on your patients and increase your success rates. Along with patient collection and obtaining specimens for processing, you-ll pack and ship specimens as well as prepare samples. Your daily interaction with patients and sense of ownership, will be essential to our success.
Yarn Finishing And Twisting - Plant 6 - 12 Hour Night Shift (Dalton, GA)
Shaw Industries, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc., with more than $4.8 billion (USD) in annual sales. We are the world’s largest carpet manufacturer and a leading floor covering provider.
We supply carpet, hardwood, laminate, resilient, tile and stone flooring products and synthetic turf to residential and commercial markets worldwide. Headquartered in Dalton, Georgia, our 22,000 associates are located throughout the US and all over the world. Generally, positions in our facilities require standing or sitting for long periods of time.
These positions may require heavy and/or repeated lifting, bending, stooping, reaching overhead or crawling. Specific physical requirements for the job will be discussed during our interview process. *Plant 6 is a yarn manufacturing and finishing facility. The facility is climate controlled throughout the manufacturing areas. Plant 6 is located at 1527 Waring Rd., Dalton, GA 30720.*Position Overview
Yarn Finishing Creel and doff heat set machines to keep machines running and producing defect free yarn. Twisting Load packaged filament yarn (nylon, polypropylene, and polyester) onto a Roto Twist machine.
Doff off finished product packages as directed and otherwise operate a Roto Twist machine. Responsibilities Yarn Finishing Creel and doff heat set machines. Repair broken ends and replace ends into machines. Ensure correct yarn type, temperature, time, and machine settings are being used.
Check yarn for defects, cut off all suspect yarn for reprocessing, check machine creel and winder for correct thread-up. Get empty cone shells, label, and distribute empty cones to machine. Separate bad wound cones for rewinding.
Keep work area clean and safe. Twisting Open pallets or cases of raw yarn using Duck Bill knife or other appropriate hand tool. Recycle or discard packaging materials.
Remove raw yarn from container and transfer to creel pegs and splice in. Place empty tubes in magazines. Place appropriate yarn label inside tube of finished yarn.
Tie off and doff packages of finished yarn. Visually compare finished yarn to a standard for quality discrepancies. Pack yarn on Pack-Out conveyor Compare labels, doff tickets, and specification sheets for discrepancies
Job:Production Our Nation’s veterans bring an extraordinary array of skills and training to any position. Shaw actively works to understand how these skills can translate to our job categories.
Shaw will consider an applicant’s military service and work experience when determining whether a candidate meets the requirements of a posted job. Shaw values Diversity & Inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans & Disabled.
Title:Yarn Finishing and Twisting - Plant 6 - 12 Hour Night Shift (Dalton, GA)
Yarn Handler - Superba DYE - Glasgow, VA
Overview Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States. Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
C SHIFT 11PM-7AM The Yarn Handler - Superba Dye is responsible for:
Locating yarn issued to twisters for work in process
uncasing bales of raw material and loading yarn onto metal buggies for twisters.
Place identifying chalk marks on yarn for each yarn I.D
Push buggies of twisted yarn from twister area to staging area at superba heat setting area.
keep work area in warehouse clean.
To maintain operation of yarn flow and consistency in supplying of yarn to the Twisting area.
Must be able to Read & Write English
Must be able to pass eye exam
Must be able to lift heavy objects
Must have or be able to obtain lift truck certification
Must have ability to mount & dismount lift truck repeatedly
Roving Store Worker (Mixed)
Job Description UNDER DESIGNATED SUPERVISION, THIS POSITION PERFORMS PATRON SUPPORT AND CRAFT & TRADES DUTIES THAT ARE NOT HIGHER OR EQUIVALENT TO A HPP2. MAY WORK IN A RETAIL OR FOOD FACILITY. MAY PREPARE AND SERVE SIMPLE FOODS AND BEVERAGES, BASIC STOCKING OR OTHER CRAFT & TRADES HPP2 DUTIES. MAY OPERATE A CASH REGISTER OR OTHER SALES RELATED EQUIPMENT. THIS POSITION REQUIRES ASSOCIATE TO BE FRIENDLY AND PASSIONATELY FOCUSED ON DELIVERING A PERSONALIZED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE. WORK MAY BE ASSIGNED IN MORE THAN ONE FACILITY. 1. MAY OPERATE AN OVEN, ROLLER GRILL OR OTHER KITCHEN EQUIPMENT IN A SITUATION WHERE SET PROCEDURES ARE FOLLOWED AND WHERE COOKING SKILLS ARE NOT INVOLVED. SERVES AND PREPARES PIZZA, HOT DOGS AND SNACK ITEMS WITH RELATED CONDIMENTS OR COMPLIMENTARY FOODS. ENSURES HEAT AND EAT ITEMS ARE PROPERLY HEATED OR COOLED, AS APPROPRIATE. 2. MAINTAINS REQUIRED LEVEL OF SANITATION AND CLEANLINESS OF WORK AREA. 3. MAINTAINS REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION, CHECKS RETURNED INVENTORY, PREPARES DAILY CASH REPORT, AND OTHER RELATED DOCUMENTATION. OR 4. MAY TAKE MERCHANDISE FROM THE STOCKROOM TO THE SALES FLOOR. DISPLAYS AND REPLENISHES MERCHANDISE IN A NEAT AND PRESENTABLE FASHION IN ACCORDANCE WITH INSTRUCTIONS. 5. MAY RING SALES ON CASH REGISTER OR OTHER SALES RELATED EQUIPMENT AND MAKES CHANGE. COLLECTS AND VERIFIES CASH, CREDIT CARDS/CHECKS, ETC. MAY ENTER NEW ACCOUNTS, SALES TRANSACTIONS, REFUNDS AND/OR OTHER RELATED TRANSACTIONS. 6. ASSISTS IN INSURING OPTIMUM STOCK AVAILABILITY BY TAKING PERIODIC STOCK COUNTS, ADVISING MANAGEMENT OF SLOW MOVING, OUT OF STOCK, DEFECTIVE AND DAMAGED MERCHANDISE. RESOLVES CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS AT THE LOWEST LEVEL AND INFORMS MANAGEMENT OF BARRIERS TO MEETING THE OPTIMAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE. 7. MAY STOCK APPROPRIATE FOOD OR RETAIL SUPPLIES PRIOR TO SELLING PERIOD AND REPLENISHES FOOD, BEVERAGE OR RETAIL ITEMS, AS REQUIRED. MAY ASSIST IN MAINTAINING RETAIL SHELF LABELS. PERFORMS RANDOM PRICE VERIFICATION AND INITIATES NECESSARY CORRECTIVE ACTION. 8. GREETS EACH CUSTOMER UPON CONTACT. ASSISTS CUSTOMER BY LISTENING TO NEEDS, OFFERING SUGGESTIONS AND THANKING CUSTOMERS FOR THEIR BUSINESS. 9. PERFORMS OTHER RELATED DUTIES AS ASSIGNED. ACTIVELY COMMUNICATES/PROMOTES THE BENEFITS OF THE IN-STORE CREDIT CARD TO CUSTOMERS IN ORDER TO DRIVE SALES GROWTH AND INCREASE CUSTOMER LOYALTY # Job Qualifications EDUCATION: HIGH SCHOOL OR EQUIVALENT. CREDITABLE JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE MAY BE SUBSTITUTED FOR THE EDUCATION REQUIREMENT ON A 9 MONTH FOR 9 MONTH BASIS. If a sufficient number of qualified candidates do not apply, the minimum qualifications may be lowered without reposting. # Additional Qualifications/Requirements DESIGNATED TO ASSIST WITH HUNT'S BRO. PIZZA MON- SUN 0530-2130, SCHEDULE VARIES DEPENDING ON FACILITY NEEDS OFF DAYS ROTATE
Vacancy Number:* H-029057-2017 Job Title: ROVING STORE WORKER (MIXED)
Exchange Location:* United States
Facility Name:* POLK SHOPT FMSTA
Employment Category:* Regular Part Time
Career Area:* Hospitality and Restaurant Operations
Job Grade:* 2 Supervisor: No
Salary Minimum:* $8.57 Salary Maximum: $9.58 Number of Positions Remaining: 1 Removal Date: 19-Nov-2017
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!