Color Checker Roving Or Yarn Job Description Sample
Associate Manager, Yarn & Fabric- Sweaters
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Double RL, Polo Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children’s, Ralph Lauren Home, Lauren Ralph Lauren, RLX, American Living, Chaps and Club Monaco, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. For more information, go to http ://investor.ralphlauren.com .Job's Purpose: To provide support to the Knit and Sweater Production Department procuring all raw materials needed. Action Steps:
Track sample and stock Lab dips. Monitor color approval against seasonal time and action calendar to ensure timely delivery.
Initiate, maintain and distribute a weekly yarn and fabric schedule for samples and stock.
Partner with Woven Fabric Ops regarding factory allocation for shared fabrics.
Review sample garments with production team members for garment care.
Negotiate and confirm final stock raw material minimums, leadtimes and prices with vendor – Communicate to finished goods suppliers and production team for garment costing.
Initiate and maintain stock raw material purchasing calendar
Reconcile/approve raw material invoices in Ariba system.
Ensure new vendor set-up; request completed SAF/VCP accordingly.
Manage excess yarn inventories.
Partner with Production team to resolve yarn quality/color issues.
Maintain seasonal metrics – i.e. stock raw material purchasing figures and yarn price analysis
Initiate RMS form with vendor and confirm details accepted prior to production testing Education:
Bachelor’s Degree * 2-4 years related experience. Yarn and Production knowledge.
Strong computer skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Good communication, follow-up, analytical skills. Team player.Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
Yarn Development Engineer
Yarn Development Engineer Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity Lead application and product related research and development projects. You will initiate new product concepts and ideas and work collaboratively with marketing and end users to identify needs and develop innovative new products and design solutions. You will participate in the complete development life cycle and analyze current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of issues and provide solutions. Develop new and improved analysis methods to support both existing and potential future products. Apply your knowledge of design principles and engineering technique to development efforts Thrive in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities that require quick adaptation.
Job Responsibilitie - Be technical lead responsible for the development of yarn solutions for performance fabric applications - Solve yarn development & manufacturing problems, develop cost efficiencies in yarns - Work with equipment including yarn twisting and covering machines to develop new yarn structures with application specific target - Partner with companion fiber suppliers to aid in yarn development - Communicate/Visit/Collaborate with a network of raw material suppliers and development partners - Partner with cross functional teams for both technical development and commercial development to support end customers - Collaborate with internal stakeholders to support long and short term projects 50 Working with internal equipment or external customers on development of yarns 25 Managing new product projects; Project lead 25 Supporting existing customers; providing technical support
YOU MUST HAVE -Must have had at least 5 years of work experience in yarn development and engineering in the performance fabrics industry -Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Textiles Engineering, Textiles Technology or related field -Located in Richmond, VA or willing to move to Richmond, VA
- Hands on work experience on all High performance yarns including covering & twisting, texturizing of those yarns with companion yarnsand utilizing & maintaining the equipment - Expert in yarn engineering and/or yarn development with synthetic fibers such as: Aramid, HMPE, Nylon, Polyester, Elastomers. - Must be a problem solver who can support the fabric developers to design and engineer the appropriate yarns structures to support the business - Should understand the twisting, covering equipment well enough in order to make appropriate machine modifications as required. Attributes/Skills Required: - Strong problem-solving abilities with the ability to anticipate potential issues and suggest creative alternatives to overcome barriers - Hands-on work ethic/mindset - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - Superior time management and planning skills - Excellent computer skills - Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities - Able to travel up to 20% throughout the US Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Some Travel Required + Relocation Provided + Continued Professional Development
Job ID: HRD4549
Category: Technology R&D
Location: ., Colonial Heights, VA 23834 USA Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status. For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster . Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy . If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged. Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.
Yarn Handler - Superba DYE - Glasgow, VA
Overview Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States. Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
D SHIFT The Yarn Handler - Superba Dye is responsible for:
Locating yarn issued to twisters for work in process
uncasing bales of raw material and loading yarn onto metal buggies for twisters.
Place identifying chalk marks on yarn for each yarn I.D
Push buggies of twisted yarn from twister area to staging area at superba heat setting area.
keep work area in warehouse clean.
To maintain operation of yarn flow and consistency in supplying of yarn to the Twisting area.
Must be able to Read & Write English
Must be able to pass eye exam
Must be able to lift heavy objects
Must have or be able to obtain lift truck certification
Must have ability to mount & dismount lift truck repeatedly
Knitter And Yarn Operators
We are currently looking for people to work in textile facility in the Lumberton area. If you have previous textile experience we are interested in talking to you! We currently have 2nd and 3rd shift openings for experienced Knitter and will train if you have previous textile experience. Knitters start at 8.00/hr and will work in manufacturing that makes socks and hosiery.
Yarn Operator jobs are on 12hr rotating shifts and days. Previous textile experience is preferred but will train the right candidate. Yarn operators start at 9.00/hr. Immediate need.
Roving Maintenance Supervisor (Zone Building Engineer)
2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
The Zone Building Engineer is the senior maintenance supervisor in a property portfolio and works directly with Site Maintenance Technicians and the Portfolio Director on major property repairs, preventative maintenance and capital improvement projects within a portfolio (zone) of properties. This position is responsible for the overall care of the portfolio’s major mechanical equipment, including installations, repairs and inspections. This position also directly supervises maintenance technician(s).
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Oversee the general condition, inspections and repairs to building systems and major mechanical equipment such as boilers and A/C systems, within the assigned portfolio.
- Oversee and perform regular preventative maintenance inspections on facilities and equipment to ensure efficient operation and to minimize downtime and expense.
- Oversee site operating projects, including obtaining bids, selecting vendors and managing project execution
- Manage the portfolio’s inventory of major tools and equipment
- Assign and supervise the work assigned to portfolio Maintenance Technician I’s
- Provide technical advice, training and development to site maintenance team in partnership with corporate training team and portfolio Property Managers
- On an as needed basis, provide site support for open Maintenance Technician positions within the portfolio.
- Will be responsible for on-call support and will respond to emergency calls in a timely manner
- Maintain positive and professional relationships with all co-workers, residents, vendors and the public
- Attend relevant training courses, including ensuring all required certifications are current, share training knowledge with the rest of the maintenance team
- Comply with all safety program requirements and work to promote safety in the workplace
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience as a Maintenance Technician in a residential apartment setting or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience working as a maintenance supervisor or other leadership position
- High School Diploma or GED required; Degree or certification from a college, university or technical school related to Engineering, Maintenance or Building operations preferred.
- Requires a Second Class Boilers License with the ability to upgrade a First Class License within 6 months of hire, EPA Universal Refrigerant Certification and Certified Pool Operators License
- Considerable knowledge and on-the-job experience in the areas of plumbing, electrical, HVAC, refrigeration, appliance repair, building key systems, lawn irrigation systems, and pool and sauna operations
- Must have basic computer literacy skills, including experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Comprehension of federal fair housing laws and any applicable local housing provisions
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously with self-direction.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Must be able to effectively supervise the work of others, including providing constructive feedback, coaching and ongoing training opportunities
- Ability to use tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous manner when dealing with co-workers and the public.
- Excellent decision-making, problem solving, and time management skills
- Fluent in English and proficient in oral and written communication
- Must have reliable transportation and valid state driver’s license and proof of insurance as travel between sites is required.
Must be able to work in a physically demanding environment. Frequent kneeling, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving through-out day. Regular lifting of more than 20 lbs. and frequent lifting of up to 80 lbs. with assistance. May encounter heights, ladders, uneven walking surface, stairs, confined spaces, dust, gas fumes from power equipment and noise. Exposed to external weather conditions, drafts and interior temperature changes. Will regularly handle supplies and tools with sharp edges. Must be able to quickly and easily navigate the property/building as required to meet the job functions, including climbing stairs and walking the hallways and common areas.
FT Roving Property Janitor - So King And Pierce County
Belco Property Services, a division of Targa Real Estate Services, are seeking a highly detail oriented, roving FT Property Janitor - covering our South King County and Pierce County properties - to join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment. Will be responsible for apartment make readies, move outs, and commercial spaces. MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION to travel between multiple properties.
Belco is pleased to offer holiday pay, vacation and sick time, as well as an
Employee Assistance Program.
- Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition
- Perform heavy cleaning duties such as cleaning floors and shampooing rugs
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
- Organize custodial closets and spaces
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
- Sweeping, mopping, windows, cleaning appliances, vacuum, top to bottom cleaning.
- Previous experience in cleaning homes, apartments, hotels or condos, maintenance, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Provides the highest quality customer service possible to new and existing customers by offering superior products and account options. Travels to and works at various branches as directed by management. Receives, processes and balances customer transactions daily. Disburses funds for withdrawals and other cash transactions. Offers new services to customers and solutions to problems they may be experiencing. Builds relationships with customers and shows appreciation for their business. Accurately balances cash drawer and shows ultimate responsibility in handling cash and bank securities on a daily basis.
Must be a high school graduate or have a GED. Additional training in the areas of accounting, business, sales or finance would be helpful. Knowledge of banking products and services is essential. Training in bank operations, State and Federal regulations, security and customer service a plus. Must have a general knowledge of basic mathematical calculations.
Experience: Six months’ previous customer service experience is desired but not required. Additional customer relations and sales experience is desired and would be helpful in providing customer assistance and in offering additional services to customers. Experience working in a bank operations environment would be an asset.
Must be flexible and have an ability to work well with others. Strong mathematical and balancing skills are necessary. Must have proven customer relations skills through prior experience. Manual dexterity is important as is proficiency with a computer hardware and software. Strong listening skills are important.
Acts as a Customer Service Representative (CSR) for various locations of KS Bank. Travels to different Bank locations as directed by management.
Greets customers in a friendly and professional manner and provides quality customer service in order to enhance banking relationships and increase the customer base of the branch.
Processes banking transactions for customers by cashing checks, accepting deposits, transferring funds, and performing other banking functions.
Explains, promotes and sells products and services offered by the bank.
Follows pre-determined guidelines for distributing cash to customers.
Places holds on accounts for uncollected funds when appropriate.
Maintains an individual cash drawer not to exceed specified cash limits. Counts, verifies and balances the cash drawer daily. Takes the appropriate steps to assure cash is secured according to Bank procedures.
Retrieves account information for customers who have questions or problems with their accounts. Prints documents when necessary to clarify account specifications and requirements.
KS Bank conducts its operations through nine full service retail offices located in Johnston, Wake, Wilson, and Wayne counties in North Carolina. KS Bank also has a mortgage lending office located in Greenville, NC. The corporate office is located in Smithfield, NC.
Roving Leasing Consultant
Hudson Grove Property Management is currently seeking an experienced, career-minded, highly motivated and caring multi-site Leasing Consultant communities based in Thornton, Northglenn and Lakewood.
- Lease apartment homes to qualified prospects
- Schedule move-ins to minimize rent loss
- Visually inspect entire community daily for cleanliness
- Tour a future resident/prospect in a compelling way to help them find the right apartment to call home
- Enter all leads into Yardi software program
- Read and listen to resident requests and concerns. Respond accordingly while providing superior customer service under direction of the Property Manager
- Conduct move in, move out and turnkey inspections and follow through with any concerns;
- Assist in lease renewal process
- Complete market surveys and be informed of the local market and competition, and
- Tackle any other tasks as delegated by the Property Manager
- Have one year of experience in the apartment industry
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Must hold a valid driver's license and have a reliable vehicle
- Bilingual (Spanish) and experience with Yardi software is a plus!
Hudson Grove is an equal opportunity employer.
Roving Utility Forester
Have you always wanted to travel more? See the US? Experience various projects? Now is your chance! ACRT is growing. We are seeking new Ready Force employees also known as Roving Utility Foresters. Ready Force employees are our Roving Team who work on short term projects, storm work, and quick start ups or simply fill in for positions on contracts. They are always on the move and the opportunities are plenty. Apply now to qualify for this elite group – The Ready Force!
ACRT Inc. is currently seeking energetic entry level to experienced Roving Utility Foresters. Our Traveling field positions are ideal for professionals with an educational background in forestry, horticulture, arboriculture, environmental studies, conservation or related disciplines and seasoned professionals with experience in these fields and line of work.
Rovers travel extensively throughout the United States to perform tree inspections, multiple contract set-ups, and evaluations of utility line systems. Rovers may also be first responders to storm situations such as hurricanes, tropical storms, outage work, etc. This is your chance to be on the forefront of events that are shaping the industry!
• Degree or experience in Forestry, Horticulture, Natural Resources or related fields is required
• Ability to identify local trees and knowledge of growth rates
• ISA Certification and utility vegetation management experience a plus
• Ability to work independently, strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in rugged terrain and inclement weather
• Ability to read and follow maps
• Valid Driver License and ability to drive and operate a 4x4 vehicle
• Full Time position
• ACRT, Inc. offers competitive wages and excellent benefits
• Employees become owners and receive company stock after 1 yr
• Company Vehicle/Gas Card for work related and commuting purposes
• Pre-employment drug screen and background check required
ACRT, Inc. is 100% employee-owned; it’s not just a job…it’s YOUR Company!!!
• ACRT offers excellent benefits for our employee-owners and their families.
• Group Life Insurance
• Optional Life Insurance
• Short & Long Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Boot Allowance Program
• ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) with a great vesting schedule
• Employee Referral Program
ACRT Inc. benefits are listed below:
-Group Life Insurance
-Optional Life Insurance
-Short & Long Term Disability
-Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
-Boot Allowance Program
-ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program)
-Employee Referral Program
Roving Phlebotomist Needed - Parsons And Hambelton, WV
Monday-Friday, 7:30am to 4:00pm We are in need of a Roving Phlebotomist to cover locations in Parsons and Hambelton, WV. Position will work at Parsons location on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Hambelton location.
Schedule for both locations is 7:30am to 4:00pm. You love to interact with patients and play a role in their overall healthcare experience. As our PST Specialist, you-ll be able to do just that.
Our technology is second to none in the industry, and you-ll work with new electronic reporting and accuracy tools, allowing you to focus on your patients and increase your success rates. Along with patient collection and obtaining specimens for processing, you-ll pack and ship specimens as well as prepare samples. Your daily interaction with patients and sense of ownership, will be essential to our success.
Requirements Our requirements include: · High school diploma or equivalent, as well as Phlebotomy certification (where required) from an accredited agency · Completion of an approved phlebotomy training course (or equivalent) · Valid driver's license with clean driving record · Minimum of 2 years of experience as a patient service technician/phlebotomist · Proficiency in the following: blood collection by venipuncture and capillary technique from patients of all age groups, urine drug screen collections, paternity collections, breath/saliva alcohol testing, LCM/Cyber Tools, TestCup, pediatric blood collections, and difficult draws(patients in long-term care facilities, drug rehabilitation facilities, prisons, psychiatric facilities, or similar facilities)
Schedule Monday-Friday, 7:30am to 4:00pm As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!