Colorado Springs Job Description Sample
Administrative And Technical Support
- Assist in the assignment, tracking, and response to office taskers by monitoring and following up with team members to ensure that assigned tasks and deliverables are completed. In addition, the contractor shall collect responses and ensure that timely responses are submitted.
- Maintain hard copy files according to the office record management system and manage an electronic file system using the organization's SharePoint site. In addition, the contractor shall serve as a SharePoint Knowledge Manager.
- Records and file management
- Employee in- and out- processing
- Assist in managing DOD, DSS, and local office policies and programs
- Support the field office chief in scheduling
- Correspondence drafting and routing
- Travel planning (Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Conference room coordination
- Office equipment and supply inventory maintenance
- Government timecard program (DAI) management
- Receipt and routing of office mail/correspondence
- Management of task management (CATMS) system
- Assist in execution of office training program
- Responsible for inputting and managing data bases as
- High School Diploma
- Secret Clearance Required
- Two years of relevant senior administrative and management support experience related to the requirements.
- All Personnel shall have a superior oral and written communication skills, as well as good command of the English language
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon (Oms)
Are you looking for an opportunity to take care of your patients while maintaining your work/life balance? Are you looking for a guaranteed opportunity to focus more on patient care and less on paperwork? This is that opportunity! Compensation will be guaranteed based on availability, but will be comprised of a guarantee of $25k/month (non-expiring) and a generous % of production with 4 days/week.
We are seeking a talented, patient-focused oral surgeon to join a busy general and specialty practice in Albuquerque. Oral Surgeons who join our team have the benefit of working in a practice with a network of internal referrals and patients at their fingertips. We have oral surgeons located geographically in specialty centers throughout our network to optimize access to care for patients, and to ensure we are keeping our oral surgeons busy. With an experienced team of clinical and administrative professionals to support you, this is the perfect opportunity! Our ideal candidate will:
* Perform surgery on mouth, jaw, and related head and neck structures
* Have a passion for dentistry
* Connect and build trust with every patient
* Spend the majority of their time in traditional dental alveolar extractions and implant placement (3i or Nobel)
* Perform IV sedation
* Follow up with referring dentists after surgery * Address patients' chief concern
* Deliver and inspire Gold Standard patient care
* Network with Perfect Teeth dentists to build trust and increase patient referrals
* Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, CDC and State Board guidelines
* Have no history of dental board actions or liability claims, as evidenced by successfully passing a thorough background check by a provider selected by Perfect Teeth. Prior claims will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
PERFECT TEETH provides competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, short and long term disability, life insurance, matching 401(k), malpractice, DEA, state licensure, and CE.
Network Administrator, Senior
Clearance Required: Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators.
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Network Administrator to join our team in providing support for a critical mission.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of a network operations center supporting IT infrastructure at multiple locations.
- Develop, track, revise and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of information technology and computing resources, and assure and sustain the integrity and security of network infrastructure.
- Assist end-users through Email, Phone and Remote assistance
- Respond to requests and conduct, track and report network systems and hardware accountability and materiel destruction.
- Provide remote assistance to IT fieldings to include network configuration, troubleshooting, sub-netting, and circuit validation.
- Maintain written documentation of incidents and escalate issues to the appropriate level of support as required by documented policy and procedures.
- Configure VLANs, firewalls, switches, routers, and other networking technologies.
- Support Cisco Unified Communications suite of technologies, to include VOIPs and telepresence.
- Provide advice and training to end-users, and guide and inform senior leadership.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Must be a self-starter who can take senior-leader guidance and intent, and oversee the operations of independent and collaborative, assigned projects.
- Must be DoD 8570.01-M compliant, IAT II. (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+, or SSCP)
- Current CCNA certification
- Demonstrated experience in analysis simulation environment, configuring/troubleshooting software/hardware enhancements, application deployments, and infrastructure upgrades in a dynamic information systems hosting environment.
BS or BA degree in a Computer Science or a related scientific discipline or five (5) or more years of relative experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
Years of Experience:
- 5-7 years of related experience
- 0-3 years of experience in an administrator position
Shift: Able to perform shift work to include nights and weekends
General Dentist At Flying Horse
On the surface, all dental organizations seem to offer the same things: shared support services (call center, marketing, insurance management, payroll), clinical autonomy, and better work-life balance. Of course, we offer those same benefits – but aren’t those things really just table stakes? What you really want to know is what makes us different.
Peak Dental Services was founded in 2008 by a dentist from small-town Minnesota, Dr. Douglas Peak. So, what sets Peak apart? Put simply, our people and our training systems. We have dedicated experts in a wide range of disciplines to support our partner dentists from hiring to billing. Further, we have custom-designed a professional development path with over 125 hours of continuing education for every team member in a dental office. Our commitment to high-quality staff and training enables our dental teams to perform on-par with customer experience titans such as Starbucks, Ritz, and Nordstrom’s, and we believe that both our partner dentists and our patients can see the difference.
Dentist led, patient centric practices located in beautiful Colorado looking for a full time General Dentist. Modern offices, digital radiographs, microscopes with camera hookups, CBCT, etc. Highly competitive income with a minimum guarantee or commission base whichever is greater. Flexible schedule is available. 2-4 years experience is needed in this role.
The primary role of a dentist is to diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth and gums, and related oral structures. The dentist also treats diseases of nerve, pulp and other dental tissues affecting vitality of teeth as well as oversees the operations of the practice.
It is important that the dentist embody the six core values of the company …
1. Putting Patient & Doctors experience first
2. Demonstrating ownership for results
3. Fostering compassion, optimism, & celebration
4. Practicing fanatical attention to consistency and detail
5. Being committed to continuous improvement
6. Contributing to it being a great place to work
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Administers anesthetics to limit the amount of pain experienced by patients during procedures.
Examines teeth, gums and related tissues using dental instruments, x-rays and other diagnostic equipment to evaluate dental health, diagnose diseases or abnormalities and plans appropriate treatments.
Formulates plan of treatment for patient’s teeth and mouth tissue.
Uses air turbine and hand instruments, dental appliances and surgical implements.
Advises and instructs patients regarding preventive dental care, the causes and treatment of dental problems and oral health care services.
Designs, makes and fits prosthodontic appliances such as space maintainers, bridges and dentures or writes fabrication instructions or prescriptions for denturists and dental technicians.
Diagnoses and treats diseases, injuries and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures as well as provides preventive and corrective services.
Writes prescriptions for antibiotics and other medications.
Uses masks, gloves and safety glasses to protect themselves and their patients from infectious diseases.
Responsible for comprehensive dental/oral care, practice promotions, managing staff and maintaining quality of care.
Responsible for maintaining current license, malpractice insurance, CPR certification, CE credits each year, OSHA standards and HIPPA regulations.
Responsible for patient management to include but not limited to: establishing, rewarding and modeling an attitude of teamwork; explaining, rewarding and modeling caring patient contact; diagnosing accurately patient’s dental conditions with an eye toward total patient health; developing treatment plans for quality patient care; providing patient services with clinical competence and caring communications; and completing educational programs for personal expertise in clinical skills and practice management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without accommodation. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Communication skills. Dentists must have excellent communication skills. They must be able to communicate effectively with patients, dental hygienists, dental assistants, and receptionists.
Detail oriented. Dentists must be detail oriented so that patients receive appropriate treatments and medications. They also must pay attention to the shape and color of teeth and to the space between them. For example, they may need to closely match a false tooth with a patient’s other teeth.
Dexterity. Dentists must be good at working with their hands. They work with tools in a limited area.
Leadership skills. Most dentists work in their own practice. This requires them to manage and lead a staff.
Organizational skills. Strong organizational skills, including the ability to keep accurate records of patient care, are critical in both medical and business settings.
Patience. Dentists may work for long periods of time with patients who need special attention. Children and patients with a fear of dental work may require a lot of patience.
Physical stamina. Dentists should be comfortable performing physical tasks, such as bending over patients for long periods.
Problem-solving skills. Dentists need strong problem-solving skills. They must evaluate patients’ symptoms and choose the appropriate treatments.
Supervisory ResponsibilityThis position oversees all clinical staff in the office including dental hygienists and dental assistants.
Education and Experience
Completion of a dental program resulting in one of three degrees: Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), Doctor of Dental Medicine (DDM), and Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD). CO State Dentist License
Additional Eligibility QualificationsCO State Specialty License (REQUIRED for specialists)
Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
Retirement Plan (401k with employer match)
Training & Development
Sops System Administrator
Schriever Air Force Base - Colorado Springs, CO 80912
This position requires the candidate to possess an active Top Secret/SCI clearance and to maintain the clearance.
Job Functions and
- Responsible for monitoring network performance and security measures on all mission platforms.
- Perform maintenance tasks on network servers, hubs, and similar equipment.
- Perform system backups, file restoration, and testing.
- Develop technical solutions and implement upgrades/changes.
- Provide remote user support.
- Attend meetings and conferences as required.
- Support a rotating schedule for 24 hour on-call support with a 10 minute telephonic response and a 90 minute on-site.
- Occasional travel may be required to support operations at the operational backup location.
- Provide software maintenance, installation, and checkout support.
- Perform system analysis and maintain user account database management and system logs.
- Perform backup procedures for servers and databases, support Information Systems Security Offices (ISSO) duties and maintain appropriate records for system accreditation.
- Provide system account management, system security, data backup, data restore, event log analysis, network interface connectivity troubleshooting and disk space management.
- Assist in the troubleshooting of installation problems, and assist in the creation and coordination of test plans and reports.
- Performs other duties as required.
Lentech Inc. is a privately owned small business that provides Federal customers with reliable, scalable, responsive secure application and data center solutions, and enterprise IT services that encompass the entire IT enterprise lifecycle. Through our accumulated years of experience, industry expertise, and strategic partnerships, Lentech has built mission-critical solutions for our federal and commercial customers. Lentech’s clients achieve full life-cycle support and cost effective managed services supporting enterprise computing and applications initiatives for Government agencies.
Lentech, Inc. is a performance-based company providing employees with challenging and interesting work, competitive pay and benefits, and opportunities to learn and grow. We focus on providing an environment of fun, sharing, collaboration and connection. Our culture is team oriented, non-hierarchical and entrepreneurial. It gives people a chance to participate and be a factor in the company’s growth and success.
Lentech, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud of the diversity of our staff and seek diversity in our applicants.
B2B Territory Manager Remote
We are looking for remote sales reps to work in certain areas across the US and Colorado Springs is one of them!
Are you a self-motivated individual looking for uncapped commissions and lifetime residuals?
Are you tired of having your financial future decided by others?
Do you want to be in a recession proof industry?
Maybe you been looking for an opportunity to take control of your future, but you are not ready to quit your job?
This may just be the opportunity for you!!
We are an industry leader in the Payment Processing industry and we are looking for someone like you!!
- Six Figure Income Opportunity!!
- Full Training and Support for long term success
- Monthly recurring income, not just a single paycheck
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Flexible schedule built around your needs
- Industry leading technology for you and our customers
- Be hungry and ready to take control of their future
- Not be afraid of a little hard work
- Be comfortable talking to people
- Ready and eager to help local businesses
- Money Motivated
Our industry grows each and every year, so be a part of something that can provide you long term personal and financial reward!!
Title: Admission Representative
Location: Colorado Springs, CO.
- Great culture with like minded individuals that are money motivated and high performers.
- Dramatic growth plans with opportunity to advance your career as the company grows
- Denver is corporate headquarters which provides stability and additional growth
- Three locations across the US in Colorado, Texas and Florida
- Own targets and manage a robust pipeline of prospective students; build and cultivate relationships on an ongoing basis to drive results.
- Interview prospective students to ensure that their qualifications and interest are a match for our programs.
- Proactively manage and respond to a high volume of prospective students and businesses efficiently.
- Host and lead in-person info sessions to convert sales.
- Driven by meeting numbers and experience exceeding quotas, driving for results in a target-driven environment; competitive personality.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to influence others internally and externally.
- Exceptional closing skills while remaining welcoming, understanding, and empathetic.
- Ability to think on your feet, try new approaches and bounce back when things don’t go your way.
- Ability to tie an individual’s wants and needs into a logical solution.
- Exemplary organizational skills and ability to work well independently.
- A strong passion for working and helping others achieve their career goals.
- 4 year College Degree is preferred
- 401k up to 3% match
- United Health plus dental and vision plans
- PTO- 15 days
- Flexibility for doctor’s appointments/dentist – do not require take PTO, just put on calendar and go
Our client is seeking a Compliance Manager to join their team. The Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring that our cultivation, distribution and dispensaries are operating in compliance with all state and local ordinances, rules, and regulations.
As the Compliance Manager you will:
- Manage the internal compliance function, including inventory and audit controls.
- Monitor compliance systems to ensure their effectiveness.
- Create and maintain compliance checklists for all business units
- Monitor state and local laws pertaining to operations and ensure compliance with such laws and update compliance documentation and processes as legislation and regulations change.
- Work with functional leaders to ensure information is communicated and are properly informed of changes to regulations, policies, and procedures in their respective areas.
- Assist with training needs of individual departments
- Identify issues, analyze current business methods and provide suggestions to ensure the company maintains compliance with local and state laws.
- Manage the implementation of compliance-related policies and procedures throughout the operating units.
- Send weekly reports to management with current compliance issues, recommendations, and regulatory updates
- Identify modifications to current processes and procedures, changes, and new processes and procedures that need to be put in place.
- Document all changes into training manuals and SOPs
- On an ongoing basis assist with periodic checks to ensure all employees are performing processes/procedures accurately.
- When required, be the primary onsite point of contact for bank audits and operational reviews.
Experience and skills include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of related experience in a regulated industry such as healthcare, biotech, tobacco or pharmaceuticals
- Minimum 1-year experience working in the Cannabis Industry
- Proficient understanding of METRC
- Legal mindset, ability to read and understand laws, ordinances, rules and regulations
- Ability to explain regulations in a way that will be understandable to front line employees.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Experience with Cannabis industry required
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to multi-task
MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO SAN LUIS VALLEY COLORADO.
Growth Opportunity: Being part of a company at the forefront of the fastest growing industry in the US.
About Vangst: Vangst is a venture backed, high growth recruiting technology company. We have revolutionized the fastest growing industry in the world by connecting thousands of professionals with careers in cannabis. Through technology and a world-class team, Vangst supplies the cannabis industry with the best talent.
Vangst is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characters protected by the law. This job description is a product of Vangst.
Senior Traffic Engineer
Felsburg Holt & Ullevig (FHU) is seeking an experienced self-motivated senior-level engineer with demonstrated success at implementing advanced analytical tools, techniques and project management skills to deliver transportation operations and safety solutions. This position offers significant project management and technical responsibilities, and an accelerated career growth opportunity is present for the right candidate.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works on and manages a range of projects, including small to mid-sized traffic engineering projects, traffic engineering tasks and/or larger multi-disciplinary projects
- Responsible for overseeing data collection, technical analyses, and written documentation
- Participates in and presents project findings in writing and at client meetings, technical group gatherings, and day or evening public meetings/hearings
- Applies microsimulation, (e.g. VISSIM, TransModeler) and/or capacity analysis (e.g. Synchro/SimTraffic), modeling software and equipment to prepare engineering and planning documents
- Participates in business development efforts and assists with mentoring and project-related management of staff
- Responsible for job specific quality system tasks as defined in the FHU quality manual
- Oversees and directs the analytical work of other engineers and planners
- Participates in the planning, estimation, and preparation of proposals as well as other competitive project pursuit elements such as client interviews
- Participates in and leads marketing pursuits of large projects, including projects that involve a range of engineering/planning disciplines
Highly desirable areas of expertise include:
- Real-time urban traffic signal control techniques and tools, including corridor optimization and adaptive signal control systems. Knowledge of traffic signal control hardware and software a plus.
- Ability to manage traffic engineering projects from start to finish and participate in management of larger multi-disciplinary projects.
- Intelligent Transportation Systems planning, analysis and design, such as Active Traffic Management (ATM), traffic monitoring, ramp metering, and Transit ITS applications.
- Use of a range of traffic simulation tools to assess operational issues and alternatives. Experience with microscopic simulation and Dynamic Traffic Assignment (DTA) modeling tools a plus.
- Involvement in Transportation Systems Management and Operations (TSM&O) projects
- Ability to conduct Transportation Planning efforts for regional and sub-regional areas
Education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil/transportation engineering from an accredited four-year college or university required. Master’s Degree with a concentration in Transportation Engineering preferred.
- Ten or more years of experience in transportation operations and safety roles with specific experience preparing traffic impact analyses, regional transportation plans, and major feasibility studies.
- Certificates, licenses, registrations: Professional Engineer Certificate or active pursuit of Professional Engineer Certificate in Colorado. Professional Transportation Operations Engineer (PTOE) Certification is a plus.
Civil Project Engineer
The Civil Project Engineer is an experienced engineer who approves and develops public and private projects in the Civil Engineering Department, and assists in the approval and development of public and private projects within their development team.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides technical direction over a group of civil engineers and/or functions as a technical specialist, staff advisor, and consultant; uses independent judgment to formulate and develop advanced civil engineering concepts for a given land/site development or public works-related project or program function.
- Conducts constructability reviews or assists in the design/planning/review of other civil engineering projects assigned to others.
- Prepares improvement plans, specifications, supporting documents, and permit applications for commercial developments, multifamily developments, and public works projects.
- Prepares calculations such as storm drain, wastewater, water system, earthwork quantities, transportation, cost estimates, and other supporting documentation for public and private projects.
- Coordinates technical and administrative activities for a project with other disciplines and departments within Galloway.
Bachelor's of Engineering from a four-year, board-approved engineering curriculum. Possession of Engineering Intern certification.
Typically four to eight years of civil engineering experience after educational requirements.
- Strong drainage experience required.
- Possesses working knowledge of approval and permitting processes for civil projects.
- Understands and uses engineering principles, codes, and standards in civil design, including site layout, grading, erosion control, storm sewer, water, sanitary sewer, and roadway.
- Understands calculations and programs used in design of civil systems and reports, including drainage, water, sanitary sewer, and roadway systems.
- Possesses working knowledge of disciplines involved in development process, and integrates and coordinates civil engineering work into required approvals.
- Demonstrates technical writing skills needed for civil reports and letters.
- Understands client goals, and uses effective communication and leadership skills to manage project schedules and budgets.
- Communicates in a timely and effective manner within team and with clients, various agencies, and other disciplines working on project.
- Demonstrates effective leadership skills in directing and completing assigned work; is able to manage multiple projects.
- Works independently with little supervision; exercises independent judgment in completion of work, including directing engineering activities to complete project.
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Short and Long-Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Health Reimbursement Account
• Flex Spending Account
• 401(K) Plan
• Tuition Assistance
• Flex Work Schedule
• Wellness Program
• Cash Bonuses
• Paid Volunteer Hours
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!