Colton Job Description Sample
Marketing Material Distributor - San Bernardino
Mesmerize is the leader in patient education at point-of-care. We reach doctors’ offices as well as independent pharmacies in the top markets and beyond. As a Mesmerize Field Representative, you will be visiting doctors' offices and pharmacies in order to maintain our network of educational programs as well as expand it by approaching new locations with our programs. A successful candidate must have the ability to provide clear and knowledgeable explanation to medical professionals regarding the general information for our educational campaigns. You will be responsible for overseeing your market and must be able to organize your time efficiently to meet hard deadlines. Your progress will be monitored to ensure quality and efficiency.
We’re looking for individuals who will contribute to the entrepreneurial spirit of our company. The right candidate will dread the thought of working in an office all day. If you see the importance of creating consumer awareness and starting important patient – doctor conversations, this job might be for you!
- Access to a reliable registered vehicle, a valid driver's license and a passion for driving
- Must have an outgoing personality – excellent communication skills are necessary
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Available Monday - Friday
- Must have a smart phone with data plan & access to a computer with internet connection
- Basic familiarity with Microsoft Excel
-Provide ideas and impetus for growth and improvement.
-Experience with inventory management/shipping and receiving materials a plus
Impress us by sharing your favorite place to road trip in your application
Instructional Aide 2 - Spectrum
Instructional Aide 2 - Spectrum
Mgr, Distribution Store C
Allen Engineering Contractor, Inc. (AECI) is an established Class A general contractor specializing in heavy civil and commercial/industrial construction projects across the United States. We are committed to being the industry leader through innovation, dependable service and the highest quality products and solutions to meet our clients' needs.
Allen Engineering Contractor, Inc. offers a unique environment that encourages teamwork and rewards performance. We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, a 401(k) and profit sharing plan, paid company holidays, and paid vacation and sick time for eligible employees.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are currently seeking a Junior Estimator who will be responsible for supporting the Estimating department by preparing plan takeoffs, obtaining vendor quotes, maintaining project data, and other related tasks.
- Prepare material quantity take offs and estimates.
- Compile and enter data into estimating software program.
- Communicate and coordinate with other contractors, suppliers, project management staff, and outside agencies.
- Maintain organized documentation, specifications, estimates, submittals, and contract drawings.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Construction Management or Project Management preferred.
- Familiarity of land surveying and mapping preferred.
- Knowledge of construction cost estimation fundamentals.
- Some relevant work experience in the construction industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and multi-task with ease.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail/accuracy.
Qualified candidates may email resumes to email@example.com.
Only candidates who meet the stated minimum requirements will be considered. Solicitations from recruiting agencies will not be accepted.
Allen Engineering Contractor, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a safe, drug-free work environment, and pre-employment drug screening and background checks are required. Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Backroom Associate - Sam's Club
Technology Support Specialist I
Senior Retail Stocking Associate
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!