Columbia City Job Description Sample
Medical Physicist (11171)
Actively participates in the calibration and routine quality assurance of radiation therapy treatment machines and test equipment, beam data acquisition, new equipment acceptance, and commissioning, patient pre-treatment quality assurance.
- Masters degree in Physics.
- ABR Medical Physicist certification.
- 5+ years of experience working in a Varian shop (Trilogy/TrueBeam)SBRT/SRS, HDR.
This is a permanent position planning and ensuring safe and accurate treatment of Radiation Oncology patients.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.
Using a voice-recognition application, Captioning Assistants support communications for deaf or hard of hearing callers using a Captioned Telephone. Your role would be to listen to the speaker and repeat what they are saying into the voice recognition software. The software then transcribes your spoken words into written captions for our clients. This works similar to closed captioning you see on TV! To see a Captioning Assistant in action, please click here.
Captioning Assistants receive a wage of $12.00 per hour and are eligible for salary increases twice a year.
Hiring for both full and part-time, evening shifts. Our scheduling varies based on business needs and is determined by seniority and preferences. While not guaranteed, there may be opportunity in the future to move out of evening hours. Evening, weekend and holiday shifts will be required.
Make a Difference
As a non-profit organization, “service” is our middle name. If you're interested in making a difference (and getting paid for it) then CSD may be the place for you.
Being the Best Possible
CSD is looking to hire team members who are passionate, dedicated, and inspired by their work. We want people who truly care. Click here to see what others have to say about the Captioning Assistant position.
Do Good Things
CSD does important work, including championing access, developing technology that changes the world’s interactions, and tons of community service. We’re proud of the work we’ve done and want you to join us in doing good things.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Typing skills of at least 35 words per minute with a low error rate
- Want to practice your typing speed before you apply? Click here and try the 3 minute typing test
- Commit to 4 weeks of training without missing any time
- Day training from 9am-3pm, M-F; or
- Evening training from 4pm-10pm, M-F
- Trainees will be required to pass weekly assessments to successfully graduate training
- Work an evening/night schedule
- Work Saturdays and Sundays
- Work holidays
- Starting wage at $12 per hour
- Shift differential on nights and weekends
- Eligibility for salary increases twice per year
- Full-time and part-time schedules
- Paid time off
- Overtime (when available) paid at time and a half
- Employee benefits for full-time employees after 90 days
- No quotas, sales, tech support or angry customers!
Communication Service for the Deaf, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and drug free and tobacco free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Communication Service for the Deaf participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: office, retail, call center, customer service, office assistant, clerical support, receptionist, administrative assistant, front-desk clerk, data entry clerk, public speaking, voice announcements, music and theater, entry level, non-profit
New Home Sales Consultant
Are you a top sales representative looking to advance? LGI Homes is seeking New Home Consultants in the Columbia area. We are looking for sales professionals who are passionate about success and customer service, confident, coachable and who thrive in a commissioned sales environment.
Founded in Texas in 2003, LGI Homes is one of the nation’s fastest growing homebuilders. Our New Home Consultants sell potential homebuyers the dream of homeownership, guiding customers through the LGI Homes new home sales process the LGI way. This role will set appointments, close sales, and meet annual sales goals.
New Home Consultants enjoy uncapped earning potential with paid training, the highest commissions in the industry, and an aggressive bonus structure. Just meeting sales standards will lead you to six figures. No previous real estate experience necessary to apply as we offer a comprehensive training to set you up for success with our sales system, the LGI way.
A top producing sales record, competitive spirit, and drive for success is required in this role. The New Home Consultant must have excellent communication skills, both in-person and over the phone, and be willing to work on the weekends. Experience in a commission-based sales role is preferred.
You must be willing to obtain an active real estate license.
LGI Homes has exceptional benefits including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with 4% match, an employee stock purchase plan, sales vacation bonus, and a new home discount. We also boast a rich company culture focused on training, goals, and recognition.
Rep PS II (Phleb)- West Columbia, South Carolina
Outside Sales Representative
“Role Elevator Pitch”
Are you looking to jumpstart your career with one of the fastest-growing college and career readiness companies? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people who push you to be better? If you have a desire for sales and are inherently all of these things, read on – you might be a fit with MasteryPrep.
MasteryPrep’s first-rate sales team is looking to capitalize on the momentum that comes with being the fastest-growing college and career readiness company in the education marketplace. A big part of that strategy is growing our team in other regions throughout the United States
Did you know that nearly 90% of low-income students graduate high school without college-ready ACT or SAT score?
We are looking for seasoned outside sales professionals who want to jumpstart their career helping students fulfill their dreams of a college education. Your wins help our clients change the educational landscape of public education and the trajectory of their lives.
3 characteristics of success in an Outside Sales Representative for MasteryPrep:
- Do you have the PERSERVERANCE and GRIT over the long term to make appointments with schools and school districts to discuss college readiness options?
- Path for achievement in this role should be looked at as a marathon, with stamina being a key component for success
- Passion for sales is more important than being brilliant
- Do you have a fire in your belly for sales and convincing someone that they want to meet with MasteryPrep to solve a problem?
- As a successful member of the sales team, you will need to balance the opportunity to compete, the reward for winning, and the learning that comes from competing
- MasteryPrep is looking for “compassionate competitors” – reps who like to win, but not at the expense of their teammates
- You will not be a good fit for this position if you view your acquired knowledge as your private intellectual property or someone else’s success as your failure
- Top 10% of producers from former sales organizations
- Is Questioning in your DNA?
- MasteryPrep needs someone who is intellectually curious, a lifelong learner, and who strives to figure out what works and try new things
- To be successful in this role, you must be part instigator and part detective
- If you are content with the way things are, you will not be successful in this role
- Part of your role as an Outside Sales Representative is not just getting someone to say yes to a meeting, but arousing curiosity and generating interest to get a higher percentage of opportunities to a MasteryPrep partnership
Skills necessary to perform Outside Sales Representative duties:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred (Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Speech Communication)
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM tool
- Tracking lead software, sales engagement platform is a plus (Outreach)
- Excellent verbal, written, and LISTENING communication skills
- Dedication to teamwork and to MasteryPrep's mission
- Previous sales experience in education doesn’t hurt but is not a requirement.
Base of $55k-$75k depending on experience, variable commission as part of package with total target compensation of $120k-$150k.
Benefits package for full-time employees - including health, disability, life, dental, vision and 401K
Seasonal CDL Driver
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!