Combat Surveillance And Target Acquisition Noncommissioned Officer Job Description Sample
Customer Service / Sales - Firearms Expert
Firearm Sales and Dynamic Customer Counter Service
Ohio Sporting Goods – Akron, Ohio 44221
We are looking for part time, hardworking, reliable retail associate to work at Ohio Sporting Goods.
You must be comfortable working around firearms and ammunition. You must be available to work on weekends and Holidays .
Knowledge of federal and state laws governing the sale of firearms and ammunition is not necessary, but is preferred. Interest in or a comprehensive understanding of a variety of firearms is necessary.
Previous sales experience preferred. Mature individuals and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Duties will include:
Greeting Customers, Educating and Selling to Customers
Assisting Customers with Firearm and Accessory Purchases
Assisting with Conceal Carry Class Set Up and Scheduling
Restocking Shelves and counting inventory
Learning how to complete a 4473 NICS back ground check for customer purchase firearms
Employees must be detailed oriented and be able to properly fill out and file paperwork pertaining to firearm sales. Must be able to do basic math.
- High School Diploma and or College Degree and or 4 plus years of Military Service
Retail Sales: 2 years
Comprehensive Knowledge of Firearms: 2 years
Audio Video Engineer
On Target Solutions, LLC is currently seeking an Audio Video Engineer. We are an Integration Company specializing in Low-Voltage Cabling, Audio/Video, Security and Network Communication Solutions.
The AV Engineer is responsible for the development, implementation and installation of AV systems. Below are some of the responsibilities and opportunities you will have in this role:
- Develop designs that meet customer functional and budgetary requirements.
- Generating functional and connection-level drawings; Design for video, audio, control, LAN and communications subsystems, including preparation of AutoCAD drawings and documentation.
- Provide equipment and technology research and coordination with vendors. Selection and qualification of equipment and software required for custom integration solutions.
- Developing detailed equipment lists and budgets.
- Develop engineering CAD and equipment standards for department.
- Developing cabinet layouts, equipment rack elevations and jack field layouts, develop cable run lists etc.
- Provide continuous engineering support throughout the project, from inception through implementation.
- Support the systems installation crew
- Assist with formal commissioning of the solutions sold to our customers to ensure final customer acceptance
- System and Equipment configuration, as-builds, customer training and ongoing system’s service.
- Develop technical and engineering practices for entire department. Including required training and programming.
- Participates in testing and quality assurance processes to assure system meets client needs and corporate standards.
- Responsible for always maintaining professional attitude and delivering excellent customer service.
Join us to do what you like best and get paid for doing it. What are you waiting for? Take your career to the next level by joining On Target Solutions.
Material Handler (Warehouse Or Dock Worker) - Lancaster
Founded in 1982, On-Target Supplies & Logistics, Ltd. is a regional supply chain management firm with national clients and international responsibilities. For more than 35 years, we've worked with some of the largest companies in the country to design, implement, and manage customized logistics and transportation solutions that help our customers gain a competitive advantage in today's global marketplace. As a company, we're committed to consistently delivering value-adding services, and we do this through our greatest asset: our employees.
Our mission is to develop, grow, and expand a company of well-trained, highly motivated, customer service oriented professionals in a creative and productive environment. We're looking for people who enjoy doing good work with good people. We invest heavily in the growth and development of our employees, knowing that we'll be better off as a company because of it. If this sounds like an environment you'd enjoy, we encourage you to apply with us!
The Material Handler Service Technician position is responsible for taking part in the regular assembly, repair, and salvaging of transformers and related units. The ability to think critically and work independently or as part of a team will support success in this position. Additionally, the successful candidate must have access to basic tools including:
- 8'' and 12'' crescent wrench
- 12'' channel locks
- Needle nose pliers
- Flat head and Philips screwdriver
- 10 oz hammer
- Flat scraper
Essential functions of this position include
- Assembling and repairing single phase poles and pads
- Testing equipment
- Converting CSP transformers
- Receiving and assessing used equipment
- Data entry
- Operating forklift and other warehouse equipment
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Strong computer skills, including a basic understanding of, and familiarity with, the Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with shipping and receiving practices preferred
- Familiarity with basic handiwork strongly perferred
POSITION SUMMARY Electrical engineer responsible for sustaining engineering activities, of automated target systems used in commercial and law enforcement shooting facilities. We are seeking a self-driven, self-motivated individual who is committed to quality and innovation, has a passion to excel, and is a team player.
This individual will serve a vital lead role, providing direction and product resolution across multiple business units. Ensuring our products are designed, built, tested, and installed to the highest of standards. COMPENSATION Full-time exempt, salary DOE Full benefit package w/ matching 401k Paid time off & paid holiday Travel 15-20%, Domestic and International RESPONSIBILTIES & DUTIES Strong electrical troubleshooting skills Analyze complex hardware/software malfunction issue down to root causes with respect to circuit design, firmware, PCB and component failures.
Redesign existing equipment for improved performance and cost Perform system integration, and verification testing Work closely with manufacturing engineers to ensure timely and effective transfer of new and iterative products into production Participate in risk management activities Provide recommendations and solutions for increased product reliability and quality Be able to write basic software to interface hardware for test, and validation Support domestic and international regulatory certifications Provide support to solve issues in the field and on the manufacturing line Complete documentation according to company and department requirements Participates in and supports reviews held by other engineers on related projects and provides useful feedback. Participates in and supports different test phase efforts. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Electrical Engineering degree plus a minimum of 2-5 years of relevant experience.
Experience in analog and mixed-signal circuits such as op-amps, control loops, DAC, linear and switching regulators. Knowledge in Ethernet and Wireless communication (preferable) Knowledge with motors and motion control algorithms such as PID loops, DC, induction, stepper, and brushless. Knowledge of real-time and embedded operating systems Familiar with schematic entry, PCB layout, and CAD tools (Altium Preferred) Knowledge of Electrical Safety standards and compliance, such as UL or TUV certification Strong quality orientation and customer focus Able to give clear direction to others, and drive projects to completion Excellent English verbal and written communication skills SDL2017
Outside Sales Executive
Outside Sales Executive
Base Salary – 35k
OTE -60-80k (First year/ no cap)
Benefits Full plus car and phone allowance
Territory: Stamford, CT
Our client, is a leading provider of computer-connectable document imaging and document management systems, including network-ready digital MFPs/printers, laser printers, color MFPs/printers, digital laser facsimiles, and multi-functional and wide format imaging solutions. They are part of the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components.
This a great opportunity to fast track yourself in to medical sales! Our client offers a competitive salary and a stimulating working environment plus a generous benefits package including medical and dental plans, matching 401k, flexible spending, disability and life insurance, plus paid sick and vacation time as well as paid company holidays. Their employment standards are equal to, or better than, the highest in the nation!
The Sales Representative is responsible for generating revenue opportunities which include: building customer relationships, demonstrating the unique value of the service and managing existing customers. Specific responsibilities include:
- Existing Account Management
- Prospecting / Cold calling
- Sales Cycle management
- Capture of customer/lead information
- Customer site visits
- Presentations, both over video conferencing and at customer sites
- Attend trade shows
- 0-3 years of sales experience
- Will see entry level candidates with collegiate athletics or strong leadership skills with student government, fraternal/sorority involvement, Junior Military Officers, etc.
- Must be self-motivated and possess excellent communication/negotiation skills.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
· Respond promptly to customer inquiries
· Handle and resolve customer complaints
· Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
· Process orders, receipts and requests
· Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
· Manage customers' accounts
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
· Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
· Record details of actions taken
· Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
· Follow up on customer interactions
Education and Experience
· High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
· Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
· Knowledge of relevant computer applications, open office, MS Office
· Knowledge of administrative procedures
· Interpersonal skills
· Communication skills - verbal and written
· Listening skills
· Problem analysis and problem-solving
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Customer service orientation
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Low Voltage Security Technician
Company Summary: TSS, LLC. is your one-stop shop for all of your security needs; our mission is to provide comprehensive technological answers integrated to suit the unique requirements of our commercial and residential clients
We are actively looking for high level senior technician for a full time position to provide assistance with the installation and troubleshooting of various Intercom, Access Control, CCTV and Burglar Alarm equipment and associated infrastructure. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail, problem solve, and work efficiently under minimal supervision. Our ideal candidate is someone who can walk onto a project, get the scope from the project manager and implement equipment deployment setup and final configuration. Must have clean driving record, valid driver’s license, pass drug and background checks. The ideal candidate must enjoy working with cutting edge technology in addition to maintain a highly analytical and problem solving mindset while working as a team player.
- 5+ years experience with Commercial Low Voltage Intercom, Access Control, CCTV and Burglar Alarm systems, installation and programming
- Experience Installing Siedle, Aiphone and Lee-Dan systems is a must
- Install various CCTV camera types both Analog & Digital IP systems
- Installing Maglocks and Electric Strikes is a plus
- Possess working knowledge of ANSI/TIA/EIA cabling standards and National Electric Code
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot various system issues that may arise
- Strong computer skill and ability to Understand and interact with LAN/WAN systems as part of an overall systems installation and programming
- ANY Electrical experience in addition to the above requirements is a plus
Advertising Sales Executive For B2B Trade Magazine
NO FRANCHISE FEES - NO LICENSEE FEES – NO START UP FEES - NO PRODUCTS TO BUY
Do you want to own your own business but don’t have the capital for an upstart or to buy an established small business or purchase a franchise?
Do you want the freedom to work from home, create your own hours, and be your own boss?
Do you want to control your income and earn more money?
· 1099 Independent Contractor Opportunity
· NO FEE Sweat Equity Franchise Ownership Opportunity Program
· Quarterly and Annual Profit Sharing Bonus Program
· Exclusive Territory Rights
· Proven Turnkey Step by Step Startup System
This is NOT a home-based business … this is an outside sales executive position that you can run from your home office!
With an 18-year track record of unbelievable success, we have led over 200 independent contractor publishers to succeed in the B2B publishing world under seven different titles across the United States. This opportunity is a proven, no-investment, work-on-your-own opportunity for entrepreneur spirited professionals.
You do the sales and marketing and we will do everything else! All the backend business operations including; design, print, editorial, writing, proofing, distribution, web design/management, circulation maintenance, accounting, billing/invoicing, collections and of course we will bankroll the entire operation.
Target Market Media Publications, Inc. is a publishing company specializing in professional B2B, industry specific trade magazines such as Attorney at Law Magazine, Real Estate Agent Magazine and C-Level Magazine. Target Market Media’s focus has always been on niche marketing and providing effective solutions for customers who are trying to reach specific professional clients. Currently, we have a national network of publishers launching and managing local editions of over seven magazine titles.
Target Market Media Publications, Inc. provides a lucrative publishing business opportunity that requires no licensing fees and minimal up-front costs incorporating a proven business development system to establish, launch, and grow a targeted local magazine edition.
In addition to the authorized use of registered trademarks, Target Market Media provides entrepreneurial independent contractors with established print and layout of the magazine, accounting and sales support systems, payment for publication and distribution of the magazine, marketing tools and a full training system.
If you have the persistence to be successful on your own, you may be the ideal candidate to start your own local edition of our magazines.
The publisher’s main goal is selling advertising and marketing solutions to finance the production and distribution of their magazine to a specific target audience. As a part of this role, the publisher will be responsible for the following duties:
· Prospecting new clients
· Securing outside sales appointments
· Conducting and closing sales appointments
· Maintaining a long-term relationship with new and existing advertisers
· Networking within the magazine’s specific professional industry
· Attending industry-specific events
· Directing local editorial content with the help of TMM’s editorial team
· Booking and coordinating cover and inside feature stories.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in sales and is an energetic self-starter who is pro-active in driving revenue and increasing our client base. Candidate must be results-driven and be committed to creating new business opportunities while providing a high level of customer service. An understanding of the local magazine’s professional industry community will be a strong plus.
· Experienced & successful outside sales professional.
· Ability to work within deadlines, be self-managed, and work independently.
· Strong work ethic with high motivation for advancement.
· Track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals.
· Understanding of how to research potential customers and maintain a database.
· Key relationships within the local magazine’s professional industry will be a plus!
As a part of Target Market Media’s dedication to each publisher and each magazine, the company will provide the following:
· Magazine design, layout, printing and circulation.
· The design of all marketing materials, including media kits and business cards.
· Full billing, invoicing and collections of all accounts.
· National editorial, and editorial staff and proofreaders.
· The development of a print circulation list.
· The initial and on-going training support.
· Finance the entire operation.
· Exit strategy plan with residual commission payments based on years vested.
· This opportunity is a 100% commission-based opportunity.
· Up to 30% commission on sales, plus bonuses
· There are no caps on earning potential and income.
· Sales and awards contests can generate $1,000s more.
· Unique barter and trade opportunities allows average publishers to receive and utilize $25,000 to $75,000 barter income per year.
Our compensation package is designed to offer publishers a six-figure income with most full time Publishers averaging between $65K-$80K the first full year. Top publishers have earned over $100K to $200K in annual commissions.
For more information contact our Publishers Marketing Coordinator, Andrea Alvarez at Aalvarez@tmmpublications.com or 480-219-9716 ext. 202.
Target Market Media has the end goal of creating a national network of local editions for each title. Each local magazine is launched and managed by a local-based publisher. The local magazine is tailored to the community and the industry's needs. The magazines share information about the industry's latest trends, marketing and practice management as well as featuring a diversity of successful, well-respected professionals from within the industry.
Target Market Media's publications are tailored to the needs of the readership, with the goal of providing the best and most engaging content in each issue for our targeted readership. Target Market Media has no agenda with its titles; the content is dictated by its readers.
Based out of Phoenix, Target Market Media has magazines spanning the United States from Los Angeles to Palm Beach and everywhere between.
Keywords: account, account management, b2b, business, business opportunity, commission, confidence, consultative, customer, distributor, entrepreneur, franchise, franchisee, franchisor, independent contractor, independent, local, national, direct sales, sales management, residual income, management, manager, opportunity, ownership, partnership, sales, territory, work-from-home, distributor, 100% commission, growth, success, Magazine, Publisher, Legal, Lawyer, Attorney, Business opportunity, 100% Commission, advertising, content marketing
Account Executive (Direct Mail Marketing)
A Direct Response Advertising Agency Specializing in Fundraising for Nonprofit Organizations requires an Account Executive who will assist an Account Supervisor in managing the client’s direct response programs, participate in the budget planning and review process, and ensure that all program expenses remain on trend. Tasks will include collaborating internally on marketing campaign strategy and results analysis in order to keep the client informed on the current status of their programs, develop strategies to promote program growth in the future, and project program performance over an extended period of time. Other Account Executive responsibilities include reviewing creative to ensure content effectively supports the client’s marketing objectives, attending weekly status meetings with the client, providing the client with daily contact and facilitating communication about client needs to all internal departments. Account Executives will also have the opportunity to assist with new business presentations. Applicants should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically MS Excel and MS Word. Effective writing and communication skills are required, and applicants must be detail oriented with an ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks while meeting critical deadlines
Minimum requirement of a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business or other related major.
Relevant work experience is preferred. NOTE: This is not a Sales position.
Along with the opportunity for personal and professional growth, firm offers a comprehensive benefits package including fully-paid medical and dental coverage, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, a matching Simple IRA retirement plan, minimum of three weeks of vacation/paid time off, 10-15 paid holidays, an innovative and diverse work environment, as well as other amenities. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a profitable, high-growth advertising/marketing agency that allows you to advance your career, earn a very competitive salary with generous benefits, while also making a positive impact on the lives of children and adults in the United States and around the world!
charities in the United States including UNICEF USA, CARE, The Humane Society of the United States, Paralyzed Veterans of America, Smile Train, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Sierra Club and Mayo Clinic.
Full Stack Asp.Net MVC Web Developer
- 3+ years C# programming
- 3+ years designing and developing .NET web applications
- Strong ability to analyze business requirements and create solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and provide timely resolutions
- Experience in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC, Web API, LINQ
- Experience with OOP and Design Patterns
- Functional knowledge of version control (SVN)
- Ability to write unit tests, refactor existing code and work with existing codebases
- Experience working with query syntax for relational databases
· Experience working with agile team methods
- Extremely casual work environment.
- Employer pays major portion of medical and dental benefits.
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER IN UNITED STATES
Only LOCAL CANDIDATES will be considered
At least 3 year(s)
4 Year Degree
- Create and deploy new web applications using the latest .NET Technologies.
- Create new and innovative software that will reach millions of end users and lead and industry.
- Work with our data export system to create detail oriented applications, extracting and formatting for clients to fulfill.
- Create reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!