Commack Job Description Sample
Children And Teen Fitness Trainer
We are HIRING Martial Arts Instructors for a
very successful Martial Arts studio in COMMACK!
There is plenty of room for growth in this
if you are in the fitness field or looking for a
serious career change, keep reading!
We are looking for both
PART & FULL TIME Martial Arts Instructors..
Karate, Kickboxing, or any Martial Arts
We will train the right person
(Black Belt in Martial Arts NOT Required)
Fitness-Minded, a Team Player, Good with
Able to learn our Teaching / Class Format, Great
with People, Friendly and Outgoing
Availability during the evening hours during
the WEEK is a MUST (12PM to 8PM)
Possible Saturday Shifts (9AM to 4PM)
Must have own transportation
Message us today!!
-Full availability, start date, Planned Vacations.
We’re excited for you!! We LOVE what we do
and would love to share it with you!!
FT and PT Available.
PT $13-16 p/hr
FT $28k- $30K P/hr with Benefits
I’m looking for a good HR/Payroll Coordinator who has ADP Workforce Now knowledge. The position requires someone who can multi task and remain professional in fast paced environment. We are on weekly payroll.
Main focus as follows:
• Unemployment claim process and submission to our consulting.
• Wage garnishment and child support through ADP.
• Worker’s comp case (we use a program call Tasc) .
• Invoice and bill reconciliation- time report adjustment.
• FMLA, OSHA. I-9 Processing and Audits
• E-time card weekly and daily processing
Liberty Moving and Storage / United Van Lines - Commack, NY
Description: Schedule and direct workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles for conveyance of materials to obtain optimum use of equipment, facilities, and personnel.
Tasks & Responsibilities: Included but limited to:
*Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones.
*Make sure equipment that leaves warehouse gets returned.
*Confer with customers or supervising personnel to address questions, problems, and requests for service or equipment.
*Receive or prepare work orders.
*Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from work crews, supervisors, and field inspectors using telephones two-way radios.
*Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information.
*Prepare daily work and run schedules.
*Determine types or amounts of equipment, vehicles, materials, or personnel required according to work orders or specifications.
*Advise personnel about traffic problems such as construction areas, accidents, congestion, weather conditions, and other hazards.
*Arrange for necessary repairs to restore service and schedules.
Required Skills & Abilities: Included but not limited to:
*Knowledge of principles and methods for moving people or goods by air, rail, sea or road, including the relative costs and benefits.
*Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
*Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
*Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Prior experience in the moving industry would be ideal.
We offer medical, dental, supplemental policies & 401k.
Job Type: Full-time
Although our roots are firmly entrenched in New York, Liberty Moving and Storage is a full service moving and logistics partner with a global reach offering domestic and international moving expertise. As an agent of United Van Lines, Liberty Moving has access to the largest integrated network of trucks, warehouses, and talented relocation teams throughout the world. There are no limitations to the types of solutions we can offer our customers. Liberty Moving & Storage's vast interconnected network through United Van Lines enables us to offer better communication, coordination and accountability on interstate, international and corporate relocation projects.
Our Company is currently seeking a dynamic Junior Accountant to provide support to our financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. The ideal candidate will be well- versed in accounting principles as well as be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills. Communication, as well as detailed analytical proficiency, is KEY to succeeding in this position!
- Administer accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payables and perform reconciliations, including chargebacks
- Prepare journal entries
- Reconcile and maintain general ledger and balance sheet accounts
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting activities
- Work with Adjuster/QA on Insurance claims
- Coordinate Commission statements
- Assist with Insurance Reviews and Government Census
- Other accounting projects as deemed appropriate
- Strong and Effective communicator
- Detailed analytical thinker and problem solver
- Trustworthy: ability to maintain confidentiality
- Results driven, team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- BS in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years of similar work experience
- Proficient in Excel
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Telemetry RN - Cardiac Registered Nurse
Compass Healthcare Consulting & Placement is seeking Registered Nurses for a Telehealth/Telemetry unit in Skilled Nursing Facility located in Suffolk County, New York. Our Client is seeking RNs to work with Patient's in a well staffed and innovative program allowing for Telemetry monitoring in a Sub Acute Setting. The program is designed to provide quality care in a safe environment before transitioning to the home setting.
Are you a new graduate Registered Nurse or an Registered Nurse seeking a challenging position in a beautiful setting? This quality cardiac/telemetry initiative allows Registered Nurses to care for Clients in a Sub Acute Setting with Acute Care Support. This state of the Art Clinical Initiative is seeking RNs with a passion for quality care in a relaxed and supportive environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of clinicians interested in changing how facilities provide care to Clients on Sub Acute floors.
About the position:
The patient/RN ratio is low allowing for quality care, Telemetry monitoring and team approach. The Telehealth RN will work closely with the Clients, Clinical Team and Caregivers in a beautiful setting located in
Suffolk County.Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for the nursing services rendered for residents.
- Telemetry and Telehealth Monitoring
- This involves communication with physician, management of nursing staff performance, and responsibility for nursing care reporting, documentation, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Assists in promoting good resident care by conferring with all levels of nursing personnel, attending daily supervisory meetings, assigning responsibility and delegating authority, participating in nursing policy decisions and implementing such policies as established.
- RN - Current NYS Registration.
- Associate's degree Required.
- One year experience Telemetry, CCU step down, Med/Surg in an Acute Care setting Preferred but not required.
- New Graduate RNs with desire to work on a new clinical model specializing in Telemedicine and Telemetry encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge and Experience with Medical/Surgical or Cardiac Care a PLUS
- ACLS a plus but will train!
- Telehealth or Telemetry knowledge a plus but will train!
- Must have strong clinical skills and desire to learn
- Strong communication and documentation skills required
- Day shift available on specialty unit
- Evening and 4 day a week openings for Sub Acute units also available!
Excellent Compensation Package Offered.
Qualified Candidates Please Apply Now for Immediate Consideration!
Retail Sales Associate
Vivint Smart Home is on the cutting edge of advanced Smart Home technology, and as Sales Representative you are on the face of Vivint Smart Home and responsible for putting our incredible products and services into the hands and homes of new customers. You will drive for success in sales goals and initiatives and create excitement and energy around our innovative technology and services.
As Sales Representative you will showcases our technology, answer questions and resolve concerns, and create new customers and loyal promotors of our products and services, all while working hand in hand with our retail partner.
• Job Responsibilities
• Achieve excellence in hitting sales targets and goals
• Provide world class customer service
• Generate excitement and intrigue around our products and services
• Create an environment and customer experience unlike any other
• Answer questions and resolve concerns in order to create owners of our
• products and loyal subscribers to our services
• Be happy, upbeat, punctual and reliable
• Strong desire to learn, grow, and constantly improve by giving and receiving feedback
• Minimum Qualifications
• High School education or equivalent
• Experience in face-to-face customer service
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Background check is mandatory
• Required Skills
• Strong ability to achieve excellence in a sales environment
• Outstanding verbal communication skills; in-person and via telephone
• Excellent written communication abilities
• Strong time management, organizational, and problem solving skills
• Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends - open availability is preferred
Vivint Smart Home is the leader in Smart Home technology and the largest Smart Home products and services provider in the U.S., proudly serving over 1 million customers. At Vivint Smart Home we are dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent products and the latest in advanced technology.
In combination with our world-leading home security technology, Vivint Smart Home has also partnered with Nest Thermostat, Space Monkey, Google Home, and Amazon Echo to continue leading the way in providing an entire home automation experience. We believe you should be in control of your home, all with your smart phone or tablet, easily and securely controlling everything from lighting to temperature, from front door locks to the garage door. And with 24/7 monitoring, you can rest easy knowing that someone is always looking out for you.
We are partnering with Best Buy, the premier technology retailer in the U.S. to provide a unique, never before seen customer experience with Smart Home technology, showcasing our technology in-person in a live, hands-on, interactive customer experience.
Insurance Bi-Lingual Sales Representative
Are you looking for a new opportunity to maximize your skills and help others? Working directly with an Geico Local Office, in our Brand New Commack Office, might be your answer.
In an agency staff position you will have the opportunity to work as a member of a team of professionals focused on providing insurance and financial products to help client protect their homes, cars, lives and retirement incomes.
Sales Responsibilities Include:
Prospecting and generating new business through superior leads & referrals; Conducting policy reviews; Generating quotes;Relationship building; Providing excellent client support
irements Include: A Personal Lines or Property & Casualty license with one year insurance agency experience preferred; Unlicensed candidates who are wiling to obtain their Personal lines license will also be considered; Confident, self-starter who works well independently; Must have ability to multi-task
Insurance Sales Benefits Include: - Competitive salary- Growth opportunity- High Commissions
Insurance License and Prior Sales experience are preferred but definitely not a requirement. We train, develop and license our own professionals.If you are a motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent communication/interpersonal and computer skills, please submit your resume for consideration. Upon review you will receive a link to our on line sales assessment.
- Insurance Sales: 1 year
Compensation depends upon experience.
OTR CDL Class A Drivers **New Hire Bonus **
We are expanding and have openings in our OTR division.
We are seeking drivers to work from our Commack Ny facility for the following positions:
FLEXIBLE HOME TIME: (home every other weekend 2-4 days off)
NEW HIRE BONUSto join our team!
You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds
Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a 53'tractor-trailer
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Comply with all DOT Regulations
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license and current medical card
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Local/regional pickups and relays to over-the-road drivers. Home daily .. periodic Saturday work
We provide warehousing and third party logistics services including private dedicated fleet operations. 4 Physical locations on Long Island and 1 in North Carolina.
Busy medical management company seeks a full-charge bookkeeper for its main office.
This position will include, but not be limited to, establishing accounts, posting payments, preparing invoices, and preparing and maintaining the standard financial and accounting records (general ledger, balance sheets, income statements) for the company and its affiliated entities.
Successful candidates will have at least two (2) years experience in bookkeeping/accounting practices and be proficient with Quickbooks and Microsoft Office (particularly, Excel). We are looking for a team player that is organized and detail-oriented. Hours are 8:30-5:30 Mon-Fri (with some flexibility).
Your compensation will be based on your level of experience. Please include your compensation requirements along with your resume.
Join the CWS Team as an AT&T / DirecTV Inside and Outside Sales Representative. CWS is a premier AT&T Authorized Retailer with several locations in the NY/NJ/LI Market. We pride ourselves on delivering the best customer service experience, and we are looking for sales professionals to join our team!
Essential Job Tasks
• Identify customer needs, make suggestions, and answer questions.
• Respond to customer concerns quickly, effectively and courteously.
• Show professionalism and enthusiasm by working well with others.
• Recognize potential theft/loss situations assisting to deter theft.
• Participate in live training and virtual training classes to continuously improve sales knowledge.
• Perform Opening and Closing Procedures to uphold store appearance, cleanliness, merchandising, and dress code requirements
• Provide the Store Manager with consultative support.
Sales and Customer Service Objectives:
• Update Rep Daily Sales Routine sheet daily
• Be engaged in company sales initiatives and programs
• Obtain quarterly goals and objectives
• Attend weekly Store Meeting
• Manage trade-ins to a $0 variance
• Protect the company against fraudulent and harmful activities
• Other duties as prescribed by the Retail Store Manager
• At least one year of successful sales experience preferred.
• Demonstrate clear verbal communication and listening skills, both in person and on the phone.
• Bilingual welcomed- Spanish, Polish, and Russian.
• Working ability to operate Point of Sale computer system
• Proficient knowledge of mobile wireless products and services
• Must be able to work assigned hours including evenings and weekends
• High school diploma or GED required; 1 or more years of accredited college study preferred
Why Choose us?
• Competitive Compensation and Earning potential - $15 an hour base + Commissions (Average Sales Rep Earns $50,000 - $75,000 annually)
• Growth and Advancement opportunities- The right individual could get their own store location
• 57% employee discount on all wireless plans
• We pride ourselves on our JD Power and Associates Excellence in Customer Service award, 5 years running!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!