Commerce City Job Description Sample
RN Registered Nurse Nicu II
Universal Banker 2 Nmls (Full-Time 38Hrs) Thornton, CO King Soopers
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Restaurant General Manager
Team Driving - 5Days Out 2 Days Home
Contact: Cindy Martinez - Sr. Career Advisor - 281-884-9211 Direct
"Committed to Providing Employees With The Best and Highest Quality Trucking Life in the Industry."
***Team drivers to pull Trailers for Fed-X , paid .57-.64 cpm, PLUS .02 cpm Safety Bonus paid monthly
***Out 5 days, home 2 days. (Typically Tues-Sat work, home Sun-Mon)
***All trucks are 2018 or 2019 Freightliner Cascadia automatic transmissions(no truck over 490K miles)
***100% no-touch drop and hook
***Weekly Mileage bonus for non-dedicated runs (even non-dedicated are still essentially 5 days out, 2 days home)
***DOT Roadside Inspection Cash Bonus
***Opportunity for Growth
- Minimum 21 years old
- Minimum 1 year experience (Unless from an Approved driving school)
- Doubles endorsement (doubles experience not necessary)
- Must have a good driving record
- Must have a clean criminal background check
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and controlled substance test
- 50% company paid health insurance
- $15,000 Life Insurance (100% company paid)
- 401(k) - 3% company match
- Pets OK, if clean
- Paid Vacation
If you enjoy offering financial stability and security to customers everywhere, a career as an Independent Account Executive may be perfect for you. While selling Processing and related services, you meet the changing needs of our customers by crafting and customizing a system that works for their individual business. Get to know your clients on a deeper level with exceptional customer service and a personal touch with an in-depth look into their lives to determine what products and services will benefit each one. Join an exciting team of individuals committed to offering security to every merchant by working with our underwriters to sell affordable services.
- Sell payment processing services and related products to business owners, customizing programs to cover a variety of solutions to meet the needs of every individual business.
- Meet with merchants daily to provide them with information about how our products and services will benefit their business and help to keep everything well organized.
- Attend programs, seminars and meetings to learn about new services and products, receive technical assistance and learn new marketing and selling skills.
- Create marketing strategies that bring customers to you rather than another.
- Guarantee that all necessary paperwork is filled out and filed to put the processing account in place.
- Communicate with customers and underwriters to determine that the account starts to process seamlessly.
- Monitor any notifications and alerts to guarantee that the merchant is not having any problems.
- Seek new clients through networking and calling lists of prospective clients on a weekly basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable Vehicle
- Computer or laptop and scanner
- Bachelor's degree
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel
- Experience working in a commission based position
To Apply directly, follow the link below:
Part Time Zoo Educator
Financial Analyst SEC Denver
Financial Analyst, to assist in the work of the
Denver Regional Office
Pay rate will be discussed with selected candidates during pre-screening.
Each candidate selected for submission with our proposal must tender a signed letter of commitment confirming that they will accept the position if it is offered.
Period of Performance:
Base Year: Effective date will be 10/26/2019 to 9/25/2020
Option Year 1: 9/26/2020 to 3/25/2021
- A one-paragraph overview highlighting each candidate’s qualifications for the position, software experience and education
- Resume for each person in MS Word format, over all 1” margins, 10-pitch font, maximum 3 pages
- Email resumes in the above format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
Financial Analyst Qualifications:
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or an Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent in a related field, such as finance, business administration, accounting, banking and credit
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience performing financial analysis and evaluation
- Experience with successfully supporting an auditing team is highly desirable
- Must have thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and generally accepted auditing standards,
- Working knowledge of appropriate accounting and financial analysis information technology systems and applications
- Must be able to work effectively in an extremely pressured environment
- Must have and use excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office 2010 or newer programs.
Scope of Work:
The Securities and Exchange Commission’s, or SEC, mission is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation. The SEC’s Division of Enforcement utilizes a variety of data that contains current, historical and futures information about sensitive public company data, mutual fund data, and trade and quote data, to name a few examples.
The Division of Enforcement conducts investigations into possible violations of the federal securities laws, and prosecutes the Commission's civil suits in the federal courts as well as its administrative proceedings.
The objective of this requirement is to obtain SEC-wide, non-personal professional legal support services and products to support the mission requirements of the SEC. The primary users of these services are expected to be the Division of Enforcement, but other Divisions and Offices of the SEC are authorized to use the services. The SEC is comprised of the Home Office (Washington, DC), and 11 Regional Offices.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities/Duties:- Performs analyses of financial statements, cost data, operating and project reports
- Makes initial assessments and recommendations as to areas requiring further review by Auditors.
- Reviews and analyzes the records of financial institutions, such as savings and loan associations, including operating and investment records, and inspection of properties, to make initial identification of areas requiring further analysis.
- Must have skill with Microsoft Office 2010 or newer programs.
- Expected to work independently on tasks without the need for continuous input from SEC staff.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!