Commutator Assembler Job Description Sample
Pressure Assembler / Mechanical Assembler W / Soldering
Immediate need for a Pressure Assembler 1st shift! Monday- Thursday 6am to 3:30pm- Friday 6am to 10am
The position of Assembler builds, mounts, calibrates, closes and prepares parts for shipping in the Pressure Department
Essential Functions Statements
- Pre-calibration, read special calibrating sheets
- Build and calibrate all units
- Read blue prints and ISO procedures
- Work from a bill of material
- Knowledge of all model options
- Knowledge or torque wrench charts
- Work with application Engineer on special calibrations
- Communication with Sub-Weld, Sub-Assembly and Quality Control
Spot Welding (small)
Benefits of working with CHASE: Health Care Coverage- Associates of CHASE Professionals are immediately eligible to participate in our exceptional health care coverage! If you elect to enroll in this plan, coverage begins the Monday following your first payroll deduction.
Direct Deposit- You can have your paychecks directly deposited directly into the financial institution of your choice. This method is convenient and provides increased security.
Payrolled Employees- Associates referred to us by our client companies to be processed on CHASE Professionals payroll.
WebCenter- Our WebCenter can provide easy online access to your paycheck history and W-2 information.
Electrical Assembler - Mechanical Assembler
Electrical Mechanical Assembler
Do you seek a 1st shift, M-F position or working Saturday - Tuesday? Have you always enjoyed using your hands and own hand tools?
SNELLING seeks full-time, temp-to-hire, experienced Electrical Mechanical Assemblers for our Fort Collins’ client. This temp-to-hire position is perfect for you if you have mechanical aptitude, experience in AC and DC wiring, proficiency in reading electrical schematics and engineering drawings, experience in running I/O from devices to PLC’s, and wiring electrical panels.
Perks for the Electrical Mechanical Assembler:
- Excellent, reputable, 30-year old company
- Pay: $15-18/hour DOE plus overtime potential
- Temp-to-hire position with generous benefits package upon conversion
- Fun, fast-paced culture with room for growth
Qualifications for the Electrical Mechanical Assembler:
· Experience with hand tools and hardware classification
· Proficient in torque concepts
· Proven mechanical aptitude
· Experience wiring 3-phase AC and DC motors
· Proficiency reading mechanical blueprints, electrical and pneumatic schematics and engineering drawings
· Experience running I/O from devices to PLCs and wiring electrical panels
· Proven attention to detail.
· Knowledge of servo drive motors and machine maintenance
Snelling is a full-service staffing firm, placing candidates in (temp/temp to hire) and direct hire positions in Northern Colorado for 20 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential, and all search fees are paid by our clients.
NOW HIRING a Mechanical Assembler for our busy manufacturing business!
We're seeking a Mechanical Assembler:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools, and materials.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Safety glasses and other equipment will be provided. Experience in rollforming is preferred but not required.
- experience reading prints; being able to work off of prints is a must!
- Standard hand tools are required.
We are hiring for the day shift at our Denver, Colorado facility.
We offer great benefits and a great salary!
New Tech Machinery requires all employees to pass a drug test, physical and background check prior to employment.
- reading shop drawings: 1 year
The Value of New Tech Machinery:
Now in our 26th year, New Tech Machinery is one of the leading portable rollforming manufacturers in the world. To date, NTM has sold our machines in more than 40 countries throughout the world! We manufacture great equipment because great people work here and we treat them right.
Our machines are the hearts of many businesses and we make sure our machines run in the easiest, most user-friendly way possible. We guarantee exciting innovation and new technology on a consistent basis; most of which can be retrofitted to your existing equipment. We want to provide the best equipment possible.
We ship equipment all over the world... from gutter machines in Gainesville, Georgia to roof panel machines in Rostov-on-Don, Russia- New Tech Machinery provides the world's finest portable rollforming equipment and the finest service.
Responsible for assembling and wiring complex electrical assemblies, such as control panels, small sub-assemblies and switchgears. Layout and assemble complex electrical wiring harnesses and electronic components.
* Read, interpret and follow complex wiring diagrams, schematics, Bills of Materials (BOM's) and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
* Perform complex layout and component mounting according to drawings under close supervision and in accordance with standard operating procedures.
* Drill and tap holes in specified locations to mount components on a specific assembly using hand and power tools.
* Terminate all electrical wiring according to wiring diagrams using the proper tools.
* Assemble equipment and products in accordance with established work instructions and standard operating procedures.
* Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards.
* Confer with supervisor and engineering to plan and review activities so issues regarding production, quality or procedural problems may be identified and resolved.
* Identify components and mount nameplates and other identification tools according to wiring diagrams.
* Maintains a clean and safe work area.
* Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes.
* Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
* Assist less experienced Electrical Assemblers as necessary.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) and two to four years related experience
* Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
* Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
* Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
* Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
* Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
* Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
* Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Basic computer navigation and utilization skills preferred.
Prior experience in an electrical assembly environment is required. Advanced knowledge of electrical schematics is required.
Metalskills is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Medical Device Assembler
Responsibilities will be to laser process components through instructions that may be in the form of drawings, and written or verbal direction using FDA/ISO 13485 guidelines. Must be able to comprehend documentation requirements. Verify system conditions or equipment status before operation-Inspect components to insure spec have been met - Must conduct themselves in a professional and appropriate manner and is responsible for maintaining a high standard of conduct and job performance.
Today, we are The Lawton Group, an organization providing consulting, training, recruiting and staffing services to employers throughout Southern California, North Carolina, SW Florida and beyond. Today, we deliver creative solutions to our client's people related business challenges.
ELECTRONIC ASSEMBLERS needed for a growing company located in Bolingbrook, IL
DIRECT HIRE POSITIONS - INTERVIEWING ASAP
EXCELLENT company benefits and quarterly bonus program!
Second Shifts Available
2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- Performing a variety of sub assembly and final assembly operations.
- Piece together parts, according to drawings and procedures, with tools and fasteners.
- General electronics knowledge of handling, wiring, testing and troubleshooting electronic components and sub assemblies using hand tools, power tools and test equipment
- Conduct Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronic testing utilizing computer controlled automated test equipment.
- Experience working in a manufacturing assembly environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
$13.00-$16.50 per hour (Shift differential for 2nd shift .75)
Excellent company benefits:
- Prescription Program
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- Medical Plan
- Bonus/profit sharing Plan
Please email qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or
call CHAR STUKEL 630-505-8881
As a Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) certified by the City of Chicago, Banner is a full service placement firm providing qualified direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary talent to hundreds of clients in the Chicago metropolitan area and beyond. Offices located in Chicago, Des Plaines, Libertyville and Naperville. Banner Personnel is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Volt Workforce Solutions is now hiring Production Line Workers in Westfield In, to join our team! You will perform line assembly. Once hired you are eligible for full benefits, paid time off and service anniversary awards. Apply now for immediate consideration!
•Perform repetitive bench or line assembly operations
•Operate, maintain and clean manufacturing machinery and equipment
•Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
•Previous experience in production
•Must be able to lift up to 50Lbs
•Ability to handle physical workload
•Able to stand on your feet for 10 hour shift
•Consent to Background and Drug prescreening.
Shift 6am to 4:30pm Mon- Thursday
Pay: 11.00 hour after 90 days pay will increase to 12.75 ho
Welder / Assembler
Mig/Tig welder fabricator with at least 10yrs experience. Must be able to do lay out and fit up and have own tools
- Read and interpret blueprint detail drawings and dimension styles
- Prepare weld surfaces as required
- Determine welder settings as required
- Apply proper weld for given position and materials
- Verify final weld penetration and aesthetics
- Update paperwork to reflect any changes
- Operate and maintain equipment safely – Welder, Ironworker, Band Saw, Drill Presses, and other equipment, as required
- Follow safe operating and lifting procedures for jib overhead cranes
- Operate forklift according to safe operating procedures, including acquisition and maintenance of training certificate
- Reliable attendance is critical
- Able to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Able to read blueprints
- Read 1/8”, 1/16”, and 1/32” graduations on tape measure
- Convert feet to inches and vice versa
Roller Fabricator – Assembler
AUTOMATED CONVEYOR SYSTEMS, INC. has been a leading provider of turnkey material handling systems and facility upgrades for over 40 years. Specializing in the corrugated, folding carton and the bottle and can industries, ACS has built a solid reputation on a foundation of service, craftsmanship, and innovative technology. ACS recruits and hires locally as often as possible and, whenever possible, supports the local economy when buying services, materials and supplies.
ACS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
ACS, located in Lynchburg, VA, has an opening for a Roller Fabricator – Assemblerto fabricate and assemble standardized mechanical unites, i.e. rollers having close tolerances and operating requirements.
Roller Fabricator - Assembler essential functions are as follows:
- Fabricates and assembles a wide variety of standard and special rollers.
- Must be able to identify various tube gauges and bearing type.
- Sets up and operate a wide variety of shop equipment and machinery including a bearing press, boring machine, cut-off saw, tub cutter, tube straighten, pincher, and grinder.
- Must utilize basic shop math including fractions and be able to read a tape measure.
- Performs minor maintenance as required.
- Performs quarterly inventory as required.
- Crates and bands rollers for shipping and storage.
- Loads and unloads trucks as required.
- Operates fork truck and crane/hoist to move and relocate material and product.
- Notifies supervisor or coordinator of any unusual conditions of material and shop equipment and shortages.
- Meets acceptable time/work standards.
- Keeps immediate work area clean and orderly.
- Works in accordance with established safety policies.
In order to qualify for this position, you will have:
- High school degree or equivalent
- Position typically expects three (3) to five (5) years of direct/relevant experience based on scope of the position
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to read a tape measure to 1/16th of an inch
- Willing and able to work overtime as required
- Possess problem solving capabilities
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Maintain composure in a fast-paced, stressful environment
- Mission focused with a sense of urgency when required
- Must have a positive attitude and foster a continuous improvement environment
- Ability to work well with others
Qualified candidates, please submit your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration. We will review your qualifications and contact you if we feel you are a match for this role. If you're not a match, we will build a profile on your behalf in hopes of contacting you in the near future with opportunities that more closely match your skill set, education and experience.
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, life & disability insurance, matching 401(k), FSA, and education tuition assistance.
Lynchburg, VA is an up and coming city that offers plenty of outdoors activities, from sports leagues to hiking, hunting/fishing and camping. Its location is perfect for easy access to Washington, DC, Philadelphia, PA and NYC. A great place to raise a family, Lynchburg offers great dining, the arts, professional organizations and places of historical significance. Please visit http://www.discoverlynchburg.org/ for more information.
Not Ready to Apply Connect with Us! C.R. Bard’s story began with one product in turn-of-the-century New York City. We now encompass the world, including the Salt Lake City, Ut, division: Bard Access Systems. In 1990, our division began as the Specialty Access Group of our sister division, Davol, Inc, in Rhode Island. After the acquisition of a small company in Salt Lake City, the group moved west, made this beautiful mountain valley home, and grew into the successful division that we’re proud to be a part of. Our division focuses on developing, manufacturing, and distributing high-quality medical devices used by clinicians throughout the worldwide healthcare industry to access a patient’s vasculature. Our devices assist in the delivery of chemotherapy, blood products, antibiotics, and nutrition. This position fabricates, assembles, tests and packages medical products. The following duties and responsibilities are intended to be representative of the work performed by the incumbent(s) in this position and are not all-inclusive. The omission of a specific duty or responsibility will not preclude it from the position.
Completes assemble of catheter and port fabrication and packaging.
Follows safety, HAZCOM, and GMP guidelines. Follows applicable standard operating procedures, work instructions, test methods and drawings. Checks manufacturing procedures to verify procedures and revisions.
Monitors processes for product rejects or deviations from quality standards; including rework, and/or scrap.
Meets production goals established for each operation.
May be called upon to complete other tasks as needed and assigned by the supervisor.
May assist with training of new employees.
May be required operate manufacturing machinery up to 20% of the time.
Responsible to print and complete necessary documentation per manufacturing work order.
Demonstrated communication skills and the ability to withstand repetitive motion.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Up to two (2) years of manufacturing assembly experience.
Must be able to read and comprehend English, and demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the duties and responsibilities.
Must be able to work up to a ten (10) hour shift on a consistent basis. The incumbent must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the duties and responsibilities.
Effective interpersonal communication skills.
Competency and understanding of the English language. Speaking, reading, and writing skills.
Basic knowledge of measuring devices (i.e. ruler, calipers).
Ability to follow oral and written directions.
Good hand/eye coordination, and ability to handle and manufacture small and delicate parts.
Familiarity with microscopes. This position is in a clean room or laboratory environment and requires the incumbent to sit, stand and perform manufacturing functions. The incumbent may also be required to lift up to twenty five pounds occasionally. The incumbent may be required to stand or sit for extended periods of time. Bending, stooping and reaching are also frequently required. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a team oriented, fast paced environment. Bard Access Systems is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce. Industry Standard/Category: Medical Device/ Production ID: 2017-10818 Career Level: entry level Division Name: Salt Lake City, UT/ Bard Access Systems External Company Name: C.R. Bard, Inc. External Company URL: www.crbard.com C. R. Bard, Inc. (NYSE: BCR) is a leading multinational developer, manufacturer and marketer of innovative, life-enhancing medical technologies in the fields of vascular, urology, oncology and surgical specialty products, employing over 13,000 people around the world. Founded in 1907, we pioneered many devices that are now the cornerstones of modern healthcare. We expect the highest levels of quality, integrity, service, and innovation from our employees – on the job and in the communities in which we work and live. In return, we foster an environment where individuals are treated with fairness and respect, and feel valued, acknowledged and rewarded. Bard is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer. Be Your Best at Bard – and ultimately, you can have an impact on the lives of people around the world.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!