Compo Caster Job Description Sample
Durex Industries is an ISO 9001 registered manufacturer of custom thermal components for any industry application that requires heat, sensing and temperature control. We have an immediate need for Casters, full-time 1st shift (Monday through Friday, 7 am -- 3:30 pm) and 2nd shift (Monday through Thursday, 3:30 pm – 2 am). Individuals hired to work 2nd shift will train on 1st shift for a minimum of four weeks. Casters are responsible for preparing and setting sand or permanent molds for Cast and/or Special Cast heater production with the use of blue prints.
· Prepare & preheat permanent/sand molds
· Prepare and preheat elements
· Install elements on molds
· Pour aluminum into permanent/sand molds
· Spray and/or pour permanent molds as instructed
· Cut risers and gates as required
· Clean, fill and maintain melting furnace
· Clean and organize work station on a daily basis
We are looking for individual who are mechanically inclined, able to work in a hot environment as well as under pressure, able to stand 8-10 hours a day and lift up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis. Individuals must be able to work 8-10 hours a day and, if necessary, 5 hours on Saturday.
Other skills include:
· High School Diploma or GED preferred
· Ability to read scales, rulers and blueprints
· Experience reading and understanding digital thermometers
· Experience using hand tools (pliers, wrenches, hammers and chisels)
· Work fairly independently or under minimal supervision of the Team Lead
· Safety/quality minded
· Good work ethic
· Organized and detail oriented
· Ability to effectively communicate to employees, supervisors and management
· Forklift experience a plus
· Takes responsibilities for own actions including the impact of own decisions on others.
Over the years, we have grown to meet each new challenge in the market through innovative product development, continuous process improvements, and a commitment to high quality standards.
RS Acft Compo Repair Tech I
PDS TECH IS SEEKING A CANDIDATE TO FILL AN RS AIRCRAFT COMPO REPAIR TECH I POSITION IN SAVANNAH
Position Purpose: Under close supervision, repair and overhaul internal and external aircraft assemblies, subassemblies and components in accordance with Gulfstream Repair Station requirements. Principal Duties and
Essential Functions: 1. Develop and apply basic skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment, as appropriate to area of specialization. 2. Perform repairs of mechanical and electrical assemblies and subassemblies through removals, repair or replacement of defective parts and/or fabrication of replacement parts, and installations in accordance with blueprints, component maintenance manuals, vendor documents, verbal instructions, engineering dispositions, On The Job Training (OJT), and other authorized maintenance data.
All activities to be in accordance with Repair Station requirements ensuring all parts and assemblies meet conformance. 3. Set up and operate necessary test equipment in accordance with required documentation to perform functional and operational tests of mechanical and electrical aircraft components for return to service. 4. Inspect all detail parts using blueprints, component and/or overhaul manuals and other required maintenance data to ensure conformity requirements are met. 5.
Maintain and utilize all required paperwork in accordance with FAA Repair Station requirements. 6. Maintain a clean and orderly work area including test equipment and peripherals. 7. Comply with all company and legislative environmental health and safety regulations.
Additional Functions: 1. Remove skins and related components on flight controls and secondary structure components, locate and install/reinstall parts. 2. Remove and install APUs and perform all required APU maintenance for all Gulfstream aircraft models.
Read and understand Gulfstream and Honeywell Maintenance Manuals regarding APU maintenance and repair. 3. Fabricate and repair sheetmetal and associated mechanical parts, components and/or equipment by rolling, shrinking, stretching, braking, riveting or other mechanical means. 4. Fabricate and repair wiring and electrical assemblies and harnesses utilizing acceptable repair and fabrication processes including splicing, soldering, and pinning of wires. 5.
Demonstrate effective repair techniques using acceptable practices including troubleshooting, soldering and application of protective coatings. 6. Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
HS graduate or GED. Must possess basic understanding of shop math.
Sheetmetal (production and/or fabrication) and/or hydraulic overhaul experience preferred. Basic knowledge and experience with electrical theory and wiring preferred.
Basic Engineering knowledge with an ability to read blueprint drawings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Caster Operator Trainee
The 25-year-old company’s product offerings include cast nylon sheets, rods, tubular bars, rectangular bars, nylon sheaves, elevator buckets, discs, rings and custom cast components. With distributors strategically located throughout the United States and Canada, this company is available to serve a wide variety of industries and applications. We are looking for trainable people with some type of manufacturing background.
Title: Machine Operator
>Employment Type: Full Time, ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE
Compensation: $13.00 per hour
Looking for several machine operators on all shifts. This positions runs a machine. You will also be trained on setting up and operating a variety of saw machines, routers, dowelers, planners, band and tables saws to trim product to specified sizes tolerances.
- Must know how to use a tape measure to make sure product is cut to proper length
- Machine Set up
- Operation of multiple pieces of equipment
- Monitor machine for proper operation
- Package and label product with production information.
- Assist in placing product into and pulling product from stock as needed
- Check for quality
- Prior machine operating experience
- Excellent tape measure and math skills
- Experience with mics and cals a plus but not a must.
- Able to lift at least 75 pounds
- Tow motor experience a plus, not a must
- PASS A MATH AND RULER TEST
- Background and Drug Screen prior to employment
- Must have own car (not on the bus line)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
JOB TITLE: Die Cast Set Up Technician
DEPARTMENT: Die Cast
REPORTS TO: Die Cast Supervisor
WORK SCHEDULE :1st shift :6:00 - 2:30 and 2nd shift: 2:30 - 11:00 Monday - Friday - overtime as required
FLSA STATUS: Nonexempt
PAY SCALE/SALARY RANGE: Grade 103D
JOB SUMMARY: A Die Cast Lead Man /Set up assists shift supervisor and sets machines up for production.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
percent of time duties and responsibilities
60% Set-up: install and remove dies for production, repairs, and cleaning, sampling, core changes
10% casting (fill in where needed)
10% material handling - forklift
10% furnace tending and cleaning die cast area
10% training and inspection
JOB QUALIFICATIONS (WORK EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND EDUCATION):
5-years experience operating and setting up die cast machines and associated equipment. Leadership and training skills are essentials. Ability to operate a forklift.
Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
WORKING CONDITIONS / PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT:
Shop floor of a die cast plant
MACHINERY / EQUIPMENT USED:
Die cast machine, trim press, melt furnace, grinders, spray guns and air chisels, and automated equipment.
Supervisor- Faircrest Caster
Discover career-defining opportunities at TimkenSteel. We are a modern-day startup company with nearly 100 years of steelmaking behind us. We manufacture some of the world’s cleanest alloy steel using state-of-the-art technologies to help customers push the bounds of what’s possible. And we rely on our core values – ethics and integrity, quality, innovation and independence – to create steel products and services to solve the world’s toughest challenges. The Supervisor Faircrest Caster is responsible to lead, direct and supervise the hourly associates in the Casting area of the Faircrest Steel Plant. Coordinate the activities with Faircrest Scrap/Melt supervisors, Ingot Making Supervisors, Steelmaking reliability supervisors, Rolling Mill Supervisors, and Turn Metallurgist to ensure safety, quality, minimize cost, and optimize use of personnel and equipment. Supervisor Faircrest Caster will have the following responsibilities:
- Enforce prescribed safety procedures, practices, apparel and devices to guard against hazards and accidents.
- Directly responsible for production of current year production goal.
- Cast Bloom Quality
- Enforce procedures and operating practices to ensure compliance to metallurgical quality standards.
- Control of Costs
- Thorough investigation of any equipment damage in casting and investigation of off-quality blooms. Ensure goods, supplies and services are utilized to limit and/or reduce waste.
- Continuous Improvement
- Participate in the implementation of methods and equipment for Continuous Improvement. Participate in meetings, the generation of ideas, methods and equipment for Continuous Improvement.
- Help determine department/Crew training needs. Schedule and/or deliver training. Assist in the development of training modules.
High school diploma or equivalent required with 8+ years of supervisory, manufacturing or related experience OR * Associate's degree in business / technical major with 6+ years of supervisory, manufacturing or related experience
Ability to use a computer to type reports, issue email, and create documents.
Solid communication skills (verbal and written).
This position will require working a rotational and flexible shift; may include holidays. Preferred:
Bachelor’s Degree in technical or business with 3+ years of supervisory, manufacturing or related experience
Familiarity with working in a union environment All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Requisition ID: 11045 Posted: 11/20/2017
Restaurant Team Member - Crew (2313 - Compo Acres)
Restaurant Team Member
Compo Acres) (17030294) Description At Chipotle, we’ve created something special: a better place to eat and work. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck, but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path – over 80% of our managers got promoted from Crew. What’s in it for you:
Tuition assistance (up to $5,250 a year)
Free food (yes, really FREE)
Medical, dental, and vision insurance (for everyone)
Paid time off
Full time and part time opportunities
Opportunities for advancement (80% of managers started as crew)
Customized college degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, for as low as $250 a year* * Competitive compensation, including stock and company car allowance for our highest-performing managers (Restaurateurs) What we’re looking for: * Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
Someone ready to learn how to cook (a lot) We prepare real food by hand every day in our restaurants. No freezers, microwaves or can openers to be found. We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We’ll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station – grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it’s up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we’re always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team. At Chipotle, you’ll be part of a team that is working to cultivate nourished communities where wholesome food is enjoyed every day. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today. Requirements (the fine print): * You have to be at least 16 years old to work at Chipotle
You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
Receive up to $5,250 from Chipotle in tuition assistance and up to $5,185 in federal grants each year. Combined with up to 44 earned credit hours from on-the-job training at Chipotle, you could earn your degree for as little as $250 a year. Primary Location: Connecticut
Compo Acres-(02313) Work Location: 2313
Compo Acres-(02313) 370 Post Road East Westport 06880
Die Caster Operator
This Job is Located in Eaton Rapids, Michigan
Starting rate of $17.31 top rate (with in a year) is $21.31.
Free Health/Dental- 401K with Company Match- 2 Weeks Vacation
Read below for the job description and apply for consideration.
Die Cast Operator
Within the Manufacturing Department. To efficiently and safely set-up and operate all equipment within a production cell to assure a quality product is produced within a team environment.
KEY RESULT AREAS OF THIS POSITION:
1. A safe working environment achieved and maintained.
2. Quality product manufactured.
3. Customer production schedules met.
4. Uptime targets achieved.
5. Acceptable scrap levels achieved and maintained.
6. Teamwork and communications with peers, function leaders and managers developed.
7. Cooperation and assistance with service departments in a team atmosphere.
8. Self-development and improvement achieved.
ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
1. To work in a safe, efficient, and skillful manner, promoting high quality workmanship and good housekeeping.
2. To maintain tools and cell area in a safe, proper and clean condition.
3. To set up and operate the die cast machine and related equipment in an efficient and proper manner.
4. Verify daily check sheets are complete. Verify process check sheets are complete.
5. To communicate with peers, team leaders, supervisors, etc., in an efficient and courteous manner.
6. Perform daily, weekly and monthly PM’s.
7. To monitor and control the quality and process of the parts produced.
8. To monitor and control the quality and process of the die cast machine and related equipment.
9. Make sure all racks are tagged.
10. To assist maintenance, tool room and engineering personnel in the repair and continuous improvement activities.
11. Load ingots on conveyor.
12. To work within the guidelines of the company’s rules and guidelines and to comply with MIOSHA standards.
13. To work independently with minimal supervision in a professional manner.
14. To work all shifts including weekend and the necessary overtime to meet the customer requirements.
15. Assist with other duties as assigned.
1. Must be knowledgeable in SPC or willing to learn.
2. Must be familiar with hydraulics and pneumatics or willing to learn.
3. Must be able to use precision measuring equipment or willing to learn
4. Must be able to trouble shoot when equipment or quality problems are encountered. In an independent manner.
5. Must be familiar with the operations of the PLC’s or willing to learn.
6. Posses mechanical ability and be knowledgeable in the use of hand tools.
7. Must be team-orientated.
8. Able to work any shift including the weekend and necessary overtime.
9. Willing and able to work in a hot environment for short periods.
10. Quick to learn.
11. High school diploma/equivalent or willing to obtain.
12. Ability to communicate in English both orally and in writing effectively.
Our Eaton Rapids Michigan plant began production in 1994. Annual product production is about 13,140 net metric tons and the plant is 208,000 sq. ft. (13,800 sq. m.) in size.
Free Medical and Dental Healthcare option plans
401k with company match
2 weeks vacation
13 paid holidays per year
$150/yr Safety Shoe allowance
$150/yr Vision allowance
Assemble and disassemble large equipment for steel industries.
Prepare equipment for sandblasting and paint.
Must have the ability to mechanically use cranes and other heavy equipment
Must be able to interpret customer prints to determine appropriate disassembly sequence for a variety of heavy equipment.
Must be capable of handling tasks requiring moderate to heavy physical exertion.
Must be able to stoop, bend, twist and climb up onto large equipment components while performing disassembly and assembly work.
Must have personal tools as required by the job.
Must have good safety awareness techniques
Must be able to work with solvents, grease, grime under relatively adverse physical conditions.
Requirements - High School Diploma or equivalent
At least 5 years in a manufacturing environment
At least 5 years as an assembler/disassembler
Able to wear a respirator during painting and sandblasting process
Able to operate overhead cranes and forklifts
Able to read and understand blueprints
We offer a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Fielding Database Administration (Access/Fielding) Secret Clearance Re
Aberdeen Proving Ground , MD
Engineering & Sciences
Join CSRA in developing and deploying integrated Mission Command and Situational Awareness capabilities to the Army and Joint Forces in support of PM Mission Command.
CSRA has an opportunity for a Fielding Database Administrator to support PM Mission Command at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. This is a funded, part time position working up to 10 hours per week.
The Fielding Database Administrator will provide support to PM MC programs in the maintenance of an existing MS Access database. This includes adding/removing units, updating or creating DA G3 USF listing by FY, modification of existing data to include listing new versions of hardware/software/data products, reports, and formats as directed. Knowledge of system fielding, Army acquisition, Mission Command project management approach, Mission Command supported systems and Microsoft Access is required.
1. Make required changes to existing FY16 "G3LM Priority reports" based off DA reprioritization actions.
2. Create an FY17 and FY 18 report.
3. Research COMPO 1, 2, 3 Regional Support Group units (Approx 40-60) by Unit Identification Code (UIC), Authorization for systems, location, and appropriate patch and add to a new "RSG" unit section.
4. Delete units either already deactivated or when scheduled to deactivate.
5. Depict conversion of units from one type to another as appropriate. I.E., SBCT to IBCT, ABCT to SBCT, BFSB to EMIB, MEB to EN BDE, etc.
6. Develop a Compo report by ASC/COCOM.
7. Other duties as assigned
* Minimum SECRET clearance is required. Ability to keep a Secret clearance active.
* Minimum years of experience: 10 years related experience.
* Experience in the use, modification, and update of Microsoft Access Databases
* Knowledge of Army fielding activities
* Knowledge of Army Acquisition
* Knowledge of Mission Command management approach
* Knowledge of Mission Command systems
CSRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.
Fielding Database Administration (Access/Fielding) Secret Clearance Required
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret (NACLC)
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Suitability: No Suitability Required
Job Family: Engineering & Sciences
Job Description: Join CSRA in developing and deploying integrated Mission Command and Situational Awareness capabilities to the Army and Joint Forces in support of PM Mission Command. CSRA has an opportunity for a Fielding Database Administrator to support PM Mission Command at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
This is a funded, part time position working up to 10 hours per week. The Fielding Database Administrator will provide support to PM MC programs in the maintenance of an existing MS Access database. This includes adding/removing units, updating or creating DA G3 USF listing by FY, modification of existing data to include listing new versions of hardware/software/data products, reports, and formats as directed.
Knowledge of system fielding, Army acquisition, Mission Command project management approach, Mission Command supported systems and Microsoft Access is required. Duties include: 1. Make required changes to existing FY16 “G3LM Priority reports" based off DA reprioritization actions. 2.
Create an FY17 and FY 18 report. 3. Research COMPO 1, 2, 3 Regional Support Group units (Approx 40-60) by Unit Identification Code (UIC), Authorization for systems, location, and appropriate patch and add to a new “RSG” unit section. 4. Delete units either already deactivated or when scheduled to deactivate. 5.
Depict conversion of units from one type to another as appropriate. I.E., SBCT to IBCT, ABCT to SBCT, BFSB to EMIB, MEB to EN BDE, etc. 6. Develop a Compo report by ASC/COCOM. 7. Other duties as assigned Required Candidate
Minimum SECRET clearance is required. Ability to keep a Secret clearance active.
Minimum years of experience: 10 years related experience.
Experience in the use, modification, and update of Microsoft Access Databases
Knowledge of Army fielding activities
Knowledge of Army Acquisition
Knowledge of Mission Command management approach
Knowledge of Mission Command systems # of Openings:
1 Scheduled Weekly Hours:
10 T elecommuting Options: Telecommuting 100%
Work Location: USA MD Aberdeen Proving Ground - 6007 Combat Dr, C2/Cnt W Bld Peo C3T Pm Bt Com (MDC106)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW. CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today.
To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens. Everywhere you look, CSRA is there.
We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!