Compound Coating Machine Offbearer Job Description Sample
Coating Technician II
Clinical Pharmacist Specialist Sterile Compound
Senior Coating Quality Engineer
Coating Applicator II
Coating Operator I
Thin Film Coating / Optics Cleaning Technician
Senior Director, Early Compound Development Team Leader (Ecdtl) - Immunology
Compound Blender / Batching Mixer - Chemical
Kleen Test Products has Chemical Compound Blender - Batch Mixer openings. Looking for a great career mixing and blending?
3rd Shift available – 10:45p to 6:45a, Monday night through Friday night.
What does a KTP Batch Compounder do?
- Manufacture large batches of Household Cleaners for our liquid fill lines using wet and dry chemicals.
- Verify pre-weighed materials and ingredients.
- Weigh, measure, and mix liquids, solids, and powders in correct order.
- Use scales and thermometers in auditing batches.
- Ensure product and process effectiveness and purity.Maintain a safe, clean, organized work area.
What can KTP do for you?
- Holiday Pay – eligible at 30 days
- Benefits (health, dental, vision) – eligible 1st of the Month after only 30 days
- Merit Increase – receive your 1st review and a pay raise at 60 days based on performance!
- 401K – 1st of the month after 60 days
- Stability and Longevity - We've never had a formal layoff!
See an invitation video from two of our experienced Compounding Department family members!
What comes next?
- Easy to apply - Less than 5 minutes to complete our online app
- Interview - Meet your future team!
- Flexible Quick hire - start from 24 to 48 hrs from your interview
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED and one to three months of related experience and/or training; 1-2 years of OTC and personal care bulk manufacturing is desired but would consider process oriented manufacturing experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved, written and oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must have basic knowledge of spreadsheets, email, and inventory/manufacturing software programs.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with information.
Coating Field Technician
Sr. Coating Operations Manager
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!