Compound Coating Machine Offbearer Job Description Sample
Coating Machine Operator
This is a position working on twelve (12) hour shifts on a 2-2-3 rotating schedule.
Day Shift: 5:45 a.m.- 6:15 p.m.
Night Shift: 5:45 p.m.- 6:16 a.m.
Please include cover letter stating your hourly pay requirementAND whether you can work day shift of night shift or are flexible.
Resumes received without cover letter including pay requirement may not be considered.
To operate production machines in order to achieve daily, weekly, monthly, and annual output targets.
Duties, Responsibilities & Authority:
· Operate a coating machine and produce the correctly coated ink ribbon.
· Operate production machines according to the appropriate “machine operator’s manual” under direction of the Group Leader and Technical staff.
· Perform product changeovers to the coating machine. Activities not limited to roll exchanges, roll cleaning, doctor blade exchanges, threading, filter changes, parts cleaning and material handling. Some activities requiring periods of physical exertion. Coordinating with maintenance, operation, management and others as necessary.
· Obtain a full knowledge of the mixing, coating and ink supply system in order to be proficient in troubleshooting basic equipment and process problems.
· Charge ink raw materials and organic solvents into an ink production device in a measured & controlled manner thus producing a coat-able solution per established specification.
· Lead in basic maintenance activities by having input and explanation to “what needs to be done”. Then assist as possible, making sure activities are scheduled and completed in a timely manner.
· Strongly participate in productivity improvement plans and cost reduction plans (Total Productive Maintenance activity). Investigate and analyze causes for defective product or production inefficacies.
· Perform Quality Control testing and judging product quality.
· - Verify the quality of the product with visual and machine inspections, reacting with machine inputs and adjustments as necessary to maintain product quality
· Visually inspect product for defects
· Assist in the training of other machine operators.
· Facilitate internal communication and working relationships within areas of responsibility
· Perform all duties in accordance with established safety rules and regulations.
Associate degree in technical field or high school diploma and a minimum of 2 years machine operating experience in a manufacturing environment
· Experience in chemicals mixing/blending operations preferred.
· Prior product manufacturing experience required.
· Operator must pass a physical exam and be able to bend, stoop, squat, twist and work in cramped spaces to thread machines. Must be able to lift 50 pounds, operate a roll cart with weight in excess of 500 pounds and must be able to occasionally work in confined spaces. Repetitive arm and shoulder motion when cleaning rolls.
· Must have the ability to interface and communicate effectively, write legibly and read/comprehend sufficiently to perform the duties required.
· Must be able to operate appropriate test equipment and react to the readings generated or displayed on monitors, gauges, panels or sensors. Must be able to use and read instruments including micrometers, microscope, light table, hand tools and other specialized equipment used in Print Media coating.
· Perform mathematical calculations including percentages, multiplication and division.
· Operate a personal computer (PC) and software relevant to the job.
· Must be able to work in close proximity with organic solvents and able to wear air-purifying respiratory protection equipment as needed.
· Must be able to work in a team based, high stress production environment.
· Must have adequate vision to inspect product for small defects and take appropriate corrective actions.
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time and prioritize appropriately
· Perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner.
· Quality Assurance: 1 year
· 24/7 Manufacturing Environment: 2 years
· Machine Operator: 2 years
· Mixing/Blending Chemicals in a "Clean" Environment: 1 year
· Meet All Requirements of the Job (As Stated Above): 1 year
· Willingness to Work Night Shifts: 1 year
· Ability to Pass a Physical, Drug Screen and Background Check
Please include cover letter stating your hourly pay requirement AND whether you can work day shift of night shift or are flexible.
Resumes received without cover letter including hourly pay requirement may not be considered.
Director, Vaccines Clinical Compound Support - Vaccine Business Unit
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as Director, Vaccines Clinical Compound Support * * in our Cambridge, Massachusetts * * office. Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As Director, Vaccines Clinical Compound Support working on the Vaccine Quality* *team, you will be empowered to make meaningful contributions and a typical day will include: * POSITION OBJECTIVES: * * Play a leadership role in ensuring that investigator, vendor, facility and system audits are conducted, for communicating any critical compliance risks noted from these activities to senior management, and ensuring that corrective actions are implemented.
Serve as a senior strategic GCP/PV quality resource to Vaccine Business Unit (VBU) for its vaccine development activities, and takes a lead role for the preparation, conduct, and responses to FDA audits of VBU’s Clinical Research effort.
Provide leadership and strategy in line with global strategic objectives. Collaborates with all VBU functional areas to ensure all assigned global clinical trial activities sponsored by VBU are in compliance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) regulations, the International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) and Takeda Policies and Procedures. * POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES: * * Ensures the development and implementation of strategies regarding the processes, procedures and quality standards required to maintain compliance to applicable regulations.
Responsible to develop and implement a strategic audit plan for a VBU vaccines development program.
Analyze audit program results, quality issues and investigations in order to optimize regional operations and overall regional state of compliance.Ensure that activities are conducted and reports written according to applicable SOPs and regulations.
Represents VBU and serves as Inspection Administrator during regulatory inspections. Provides strategic organizational direction to assure that responses are timely and appropriate to maintain VBU’s (US) good standing with regulatory agencies.
Oversees all GCP QA, PVQA, and GCLP QA activities (including internal or external audit observations and development of adverse trends) in US and LatAm in order to ensure patient safety and data integrity.
Identifies and mitigates GCP/PV/GCLP quality and compliance issues with potential impact across multiple compounds, sites, or functional groups within or outside of VBU.
Develops and presents periodic reports for assigned project describing VBU compliance trends and identifying areas of potential risk to VBU senior management.
Determines acceptability of vendors for potential use by VBU and provides direction, guidance and strategy for VBU Quality. EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:Education: * B.S. in Biology, Nursing, Pharmacy, or related scientific field. MS preferred. Experience: * Minimum of 10 years of increasing responsibility in pharmaceutical, GCP-related Quality environment.
Minimum 7 years indirect management level experience in GCP Quality Assurance including senior level project planning/budget management. Knowledge and
* In-depth knowledge of the applicable GXP regulations, FDA Good Clinical Practices, ICH Guidelines, FDA Regulations and Guidances and Computer System Validation
Demonstrates advanced knowledge in the conduct and reporting of audits and the translation of findings into corrective actions plans that mitigate risks to the company, to safety and data integrity.
Clinical Development: Understands the phases, processes and techniques used to execute a clinical development program.
Understands the medical impact of vaccines.
Possess the necessary science education and knowledge to manage related clinical trials and to assure ethical treatment of subjects. Understands medical terminology and is familiar with standards of care and disease states.
Communication skills: Must professionally, clearly, concisely and consistently communicate to external and internal customers via phone, e-mail, fax, and written documents. Must also be able to demonstrate professional presentation skills deliver fair balanced presentations and, when applicable, facilitate resolution of differing opinions.
Demonstrates proficiency in negotiation and conflict resolution.
Project Management: Must demonstrate proficiency in managing complex projects, delivering all expected deliverables in a timely manner, and proactively communicating changes in pre-established goals and deadlines.
Organizational skills: Must be able to prioritize work effectively to meet timelines.
Interpersonal: Must be able to adapt to other personalities in a respectful manner that is conducive to goal achievement and team building.
Computer skills: Must be able to efficiently utilize the computer hardware and software programs provided to plan, manage, conduct and track deliverables and to communicate with internal and external team members. LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS: * ASQ Certified Quality Auditor (CQA), ASQ Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence, or SQA Registered Quality Assurance Professional preferred. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: * Manual dexterity required to operate office equipment (i.e. computers, phones, etc.).
Carrying, handling and reaching for objects. TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: * Ability to drive to or fly to various meetings or client sites, including overnight trips. Some international travel may be required.
Requires approximately 20 % travel. WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU: * 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine* Learn more at takedajobs.com . Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspxNo Phone Calls or Recruiters Please. *LI-KB1-USA
Job:Research and Development
Title:Director, Vaccines Clinical Compound Support - Vaccine Business Unit
Compound Pharmacy Technician
- Weigh ingredients correctly and process them following the provided formula worksheet specifications
- Ensure correct formula preparation according to the prescription following quality assurance guidelines
- Make sure the pharmacist on duty has confirmed the formulation in accordance to the script before starting compounding preparation
- Ensure compounds are prepared in accordance to formulation and that all relevant compounding guidelines and quality standards are maintained
- Weigh and measure suitable chemicals to prepare different kinds of compounds including suspensions, creams, solutions, ointments, capsules, and suppositories
- Package and label prepared compounds in suitable dispensing tool
- Place and confirm that the beyond use date on the patient’s product label is correct
- Send prepared compound and documentation to supervising pharmacist for verification and sign off
- Execute quality assurance procedures on assigned randomly sampled scripts and document results following standards
- Responsible for daily cleaning and logs in accordance to established policy
- Perform daily confirmation that all equipment is working well, including capsule machines, counters, and cleaning balances
- Perform filling and unloading of the dishwasher
- Ensure all equipment, including freezer/fridge temperatures and weights on scales at work station are verified and maintained every morning
- Ensure that all relevant steps in each compound are verified with the supervising pharmacist
- Take part in relevant training
- Take part in departmental meetings, as well as in relevant educational programs
- May be asked to handle special projects as well as perform other duties that may be assigned
Must be sterile certified!! Pay will be based on experience.
A1 Staffing is an agency that specializes in meeting the demands for Light industrial, medical, government/state agencies, and administrative positions, offering temporary, professional placement, and contract personnel. A1 Staffing & Recruiting Agency Inc. is committed to providing our clients with the very best employment services. We are a personnel agency with high goals and expectations. We strive to be fair, honest, and professional in all our dealings.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative For Compound Pharmacy
Pharmaceutical and Compounding Pharmacy Reps!
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE CURRENT RELATIONSHIPS WITH PHYSICIANS!
We are looking for select experienced independent sales reps nationwide to market Compounding Pharmaceutical and other related products.
We are one of the nation’s largest compounding pharmacies of niche products and services in the medical industry including weight loss, anti-aging, transdermal topical cream and other compounding products meeting the needs of a variety of physician specialties. We have seasoned, trained, and dedicated sales professionals providing solutions for physicians resulting in a better quality of life.
Have you been or are currently you a Pharmaceutical or Medical Sales Field? Want a change and an opportunity to make a lot more money? Reply to this post...
SALES POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Any candidate with medical sales experience will be considered
- Two or Four-year college degree
- Ability to learn/understand medical terminology
- Existing relationships with physicians a BIG PLUS
- Diligent personal/time management skills
- Must be open to being an independent 1099 representative
- Ability to develop new business and expand relationships with Doctors
- Confident as an independent representative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must represent company in a highly professional and ethical manner
Physician Client Base Includes:
- Weight Loss
- Pain Management
- Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Primary Care/Family Practice
- Internal Medicine
- General Surgery
- Wound Care
- Gynecological Surgery
- Urological Surgery
*Note: If you currently have existing contacts you feel could benefit from our products and services - let us know. We offer very good commissioned based affiliate programs and introduction fees that can prove lucrative and worth your time.
Additionally, if you are an owner, partner, or executive of a successful company or team and see a potential (win-win) fit with our product and/or services offerings or a modification thereof, - let us know as well.
For consideration please forward cover letter and resume.
Candidates do not have to be local in Florida.
2018 MRL Screening & Compound Profiling Intern
Requisition ID: ADM008907 Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where Merck has codified its legacy for over a century. Merck's success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare. Merck is on a quest for cures and is committed to being the world's premier, most research-intensive biopharmaceutical company.
Today, we're doubling down on this goal. Merck Research Laboratories is a true scientific research facility of tomorrow, and will take Merck's leading discovery capabilities and world-class small molecule and biologics R&D expertise to create breakthrough science that radically changes the way we approach serious diseases. TheFuture Talent Program features internships that last 10-12 weeks and mayinclude one or more projects.
These positions in our Merck ResearchLabs (MRL) can not only provide you with a great development opportunity butalso a chance to see if we are the right company for your long-termgoals. The Screening & Compound ProfilingDepartment is seeking interns interested in participating in Biophysics,BioNMR, Mass Spectrometry, High-Throughput Experimentation, Cell Science orScreening & Informatics studies, either as part of an independentresearch project or a drug discovery team. The intern will learn how toapply a suite of complementary, modern capabilities to problem solve insupport of the Merck small and large molecule pipeline.
Potential involvement in a scientificpublication may occur as a result of this research. Weare seeking internship candidates with excellent academic performance,communication skills, teamwork, and the ability to work in a multi-functionalenvironment. A strong science background in biochemistry, biophysics,molecular/cellular pharmacology, engineering, analytical chemistry, computerscience or cheminformatics is essential.
This is a paid internshiptargeted to start in June 2018 for 10-12 weeks. Qualifications Education: Required: Candidate must be a full-time student pursuinga Bachelor's degree in biochemistry, biophysics, molecular/cellularpharmacology, engineering, analytical chemistry, computer science orcheminformatics Candidate must have completed at least two years of studies towards a BS degree by Summer 2018 Required Experience:
Candidate mustbe available for full-time employment (10-12 weeks) during the monthsof June - August 2018 Minimum GPA of 3.0 Preferred Experience: Basiclaboratory skills and research experience, including electronic notebooks,handling of mammalian cells, purified proteins and/or instrumentation Significant interest in drug discovery Your role at Merck is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we're counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At Merck, we're inventing for life.
If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at staffingaadarmerck.com. Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully: Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity.
Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit: EEOC Poster EEOC GINA Supplement FTP2018 Job:
Administrative Svcs Generic Other Locations: Employee Status: Temporary Travel:
No Number of Openings: Shift (if applicable): Hazardous Materials: Company Trade Name:
Merck Nearest Major Market: New York City Nearest Secondary Market: Newark SDL2017
Optical Coating Associate
Reports To: Coating Supervisor Status: Hourly
Location: Omega/Dallas, Texas Hours:11 pm- 7 am
This position is responsible to inspect and evaluate lenses going through the coating center as well as operate the vacuum coating machine to coat lenses properly. These duties include but are not limited to the following:
Essilor is the leading manufacturer and wholesale distributor of optical lenses in the United States. In 1996, with the establishment of Essilor Laboratories of America, Inc. (Essilor Labs), Essilor became the first fully integrated optical company in the United States, specializing in ophthalmic lens production, manufacturing and distribution in addition to wholesale optical laboratory operations.
With customers in mind, Essilor works closely with eyecare professionals to provide innovative products that fit their lifestyles. The industry's most technologically advanced lenses- Varilux, Crizal, Xperio, DEFINITY, Airwear, Thin&Lite, and Transitions, demonstrate the company's ability to respond to consumer demand for quality eyewear that is comfortable, attractive, durable and lightweight.
Essilor Labs is the largest wholesale laboratory network in the United States. These leading, independent laboratories serve opticians, optometrists and ophthalmologists nationwide.
Sr Director, Alliance Compound Leader
Other Locations:US- NJ- Summit WestCelgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health.
We value our passion for patients, ?quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.Senior Director, Alliance Compound LeaderPREREQUISITES: Ph.D. in relevant discipline with 14 years' experience in pharmaceutical development, and partnership building across teams and organizations.
Masters with equivalent experience may be considered.ScopeThis position is responsible for developing and managing the technical relationship between pharmaceutical sciences and technology and Celgene alliance partners in joint development activities to create high value solutions and assets. This includes drug substance, analytical, and formulation development technical solutions, development strategies, as well as clinical supplies. These partnerships are formed at different stages of development, and therefore the role is critical in delivering the appropriate scientific and technical collaboration to facilitate an eventual transition and integration into a development team.
In managing this strategic partnership, the position will interface with business development groups, Finance, development leaders, and others as appropriate. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:Effectively collaborate with Alliance partners to deliver the best outcome and value from development assets
Perform as a scientific and technical single point of contact for related CMC activities on behalf of PS&TNegotiate and influence development strategies and assure their execution are staged with the appropriate clinical and investment milestones in conjunction with alliance and internal partners
Develop compound-specific strategies as needed to meet Celgene' business development requirements incorporating all elements across the drug substance, drug product, analytical, quality, clinical supplies and regulatory work space
Help facilitate formation of scientific and technical cross functional team of PS&T scientists and engineers as appropriate
Manage multiple Alliance assets, tracks and reports development progress
Provide an overview of Alliance development compound portfolio to PS&T leadership
Engage Alliance partners for technical risk assessment of assigned compounds
Ensure the readiness of the development assets for appropriate stage to meet clinical supply and registration needs
Proactively request functional SME involvement when needed to resolve development challenges
Represents PS&T on related joint development teams for assigned compounds
Develop an effective Target Product Profile which adequately defines the product characteristics and performance expectations to inform pharmaceutical development work
Responsible for ensuring adequate transition plans to transfer knowledge to Celgene when appropriate
Provides sound scientific and technical leadership and advocacy to support the development of robust manufacturing processes and products, integrating current regulatory and industry standards
Communicates effectively and transparently with functional representatives of the Alliance partnership and within PS&T, and other stakeholders such as Quality, Toxicology, DMPK, Clinical Pharmacology, Regulatory, etc.) across CelgeneSkills/Knowledge Required:Advanced degree in relevant scientific discipline required, Ph.D. is preferred.14 years pharmaceutical development experience with exposure to all stages and aspects of product development
Solid understanding of pharmaceutical development and its integration and partnership with key functional areas such as Quality, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Clinical, and others
Extensive experience of managing development portfolio
Proven leadership ability to collaborate, align, motivate, and take ownership
Demonstrated ability for critical thinking and innovation
Effective at communication, collaboration and negotiation
Accountable for delivery on complex development plans
Ability to understand and communicate risks as well as developing and executing contingency plans for development programs
Ability to manage ambiguity, and make sound scientific and business decisions with limited information (when necessary)Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional stakeholders in a complex, changing, environment
Ability to engage and align key stakeholders outside of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology and the project team
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.
A Manufacturing company in Saint Petersburg, is in need of a Coating Operator to start ASAP! You MUST be ok with working ALL shifts!
Please Call Clare at 727-385-3426 to set up an interview!
Responsible for the operation of coating and laminating machinery for the production of product conforming to defined quality standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform work in a safe fashion and adhere to all safety policies and practices.
- Basic trouble shooting of the process in order to eliminate defects.
- Knowledgeable and capable of assessing the product and fitness for use.
- Basic understanding of laminating process and curl control.
- Responsible for the execution of Shop Orders provided through the production Schedule.
- Responsible for properly loading the correct material in the required fashion onto the Coating and Laminating machinery.
- Set up of the Coater-Laminator per the specification for the specific product.
- Inspection of raw and WIP materials prior to loading of rolls on machine.
- Mounting and removal of master rolls from un-winders and winders.
- Set up and operation of the pumping and filtering system.
- Clean up and set up for various products, understanding of requirements and processes.
- Inspection and testing of materials for conformance to requirements and specifications.
- Performing and Recording the results of all required quality and product testing.
- Documenting of machine conditions, product roll quality, and productivity.
- Defect identification, flagging, and recording.
- Transactions for inventory and production reporting on the MAX system.
- Perform start of shift product checklist.
- Perform start of shift safety and environmental checklist.
- Working knowledge of HAZCOM and Hazardous Waste operations.
- Adherence to all rules and regulations for the handling of hazardous waste and chemicals.
- Working Knowledge of ISO practices and procedures.
- Basic understanding of coating process and weight control and uniformity.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean up of work area and machinery and uses 5S principles.
- Direction of the helper to assist as required.
- Other work as assigned by supervision.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 0-1 years related experience
- Basic computer operations
- Attend company provided annual safety training.
- Complete company provided on-line basic computer training and Excel courses
- Willing to complete other training as requested
- Must be able to qualify to wear a cartridge respirator.
Adhesive Coating Press Operator (Plastics & Hot-Melt Adhesives)
PLITEK L.L.C. is looking to fill an immediate position as a Adhesive Coating Press Operator. This important position requires a self starter, quality minded, and responsible individual. Knowledge in Flexo Printing Presses and/or Adhesive Coating machinery, press set-up, and process improvements is a must.
The candidate will be responsible for setting blades, completing process runs & documentation, and problem solving. Primarily coating adhesive backed films/ single-color flexo printing.
Machine operating skills: Resin, Film, Adhesive, Foam, Foil, and Lamination Slitting (preferably on Printing Press, Dusenbery Slitting press, American Kuhne Extruders)
First Shift, and 2nd Shift positions are available:
- Machine operating experience, training, or education is required.
- Creative problem solving skills and demonstrates a willingness to learn.
- Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of using measuring systems.
- Strong interpersonal oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to perform basic math
- High School Diploma and/or GED
- Must have the ability to read, speak, and write in English.
- The job requires lifting up to 50 lbs
- Must have 2+ years of machine operation experience
Painter/Powder Coating Technician
· Able to spray paint and powder coat on a moving conveyor line.
· Able to mix 2 part component paints. Working knowledge of epoxy and polyurethane paints.
· Working knowledge of epoxy, polyurethane and polyester powders.
· Working knowledge of cures times for all powders.
· Able to read prints with regard to masking VS. Painted or powder coated areas.
· Able to mask both small, medium and large parts, when needed.
· Able to read micrometers.
· Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Must be able to keep a clean working area.
· Must be dependable and responsible.
· Must have dependable transportation.
· Must be able to work well with team members.
· Must be a self-starter.
· Must be able to work overtime.
· Must have at least 10 years of work experience with both wet paint and powder coating.
Note: Applicants may be required to pass drug testing.
Type: Full TimeSalary:
Based on experience.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!