Compton Job Description Sample
Babysitter / Nanny
Do you love working with children? Do you want a flexible opportunity that pays well?Do you have experience as a babysitter, nanny or a caretaker?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, become an UrbanSitter babysitter! Top sitters earn over $1000 a week babysitting for great local families. Hours are flexible and you keep 100% of what you make. Nannies: we have great full and part-time jobs too.
Dispatch Associate/Warehouse Associate (7599202)
This is a Job Opportunity from:
Title: Dispatch Associate (7599202)
N. MCKINLEY AVE,COMPTON,CA,90222
Pay Rate: $22.14/Hour on W2 (Without Benefits)
Work Week: 1 - Monday, 2 - Tuesday, 3 - Wednesday, 4 - Thursday, 5 - Friday
Duration: 2 Month's
Please find below the job details:
Description/Comment:Duties include recording of inbound and outbound equipment, monitoring scheduled versus actual equipment types, and using Feeder Scheduling System (FSS) reports to dispatch drivers. Other duties include key entering timecards and outside yard checks to ensure that the trailer positions matches the computer system.
Additional Job Details: Business casual
Please provide the following information
Alternate contact (if any):
Please NOTE:- Let me know the best time & number to call you back, if you are interested in this job title.
Kindly share your updated resume at email@example.com
If you are qualified and interested in making a change or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications, please call me ASAP at (703)373-7330 Ext.209, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.
We, at Etalentnetwork, know the importance of recruiting the best IT staff to add value to your business. Our team works around the clock to ensure that your recruitment related needs are filled as soon as they arise and without adding to your costs. By outsourcing the recruitment process, you will be able to concentrate on your core competencies and yet get top talent to work with you.
Composite Tooling Specialist
Composite Tooling Specialist – Temp to
Compton, CA 90221
$16.00 - $22.00 per/hour
Main Purpose: To fabricate and repair of masters, molds and fixtures.
Job Functions & Associated Competencies
· Perform all the diverse shop activities such as:
· Prepare / Fabricate Masters:
· Planning of the masters, construction sequence, materials and components
· Build masters based on customer specifications such as blue prints, sketches, written instructions
· Setup split lines, return flanges, trim flanges, removable sections
· Apply coatings, sand and polish
· Select and apply mold releases (semi-permanent systems, pastes, temporal, etc.)
· Select the adequate construction materials (wood, melamine, foam, plaster, FRP, …)
· Build a master starting from a sample part
· Fabricate molds:
· Planning of the mold construction sequence, materials and components
· Use appropriate materials such as Polyester, Vinylester or Epoxy resin composites.
· Use wood, foam, plaster or other construction materials for temporal molds
· Fabricate molds per specified construction (for wet layup, manual and chopper; resin infusion, CNC router)
· Use of metals such as aluminum plates, bars, tubing and diverse hardware
· Upgrading or design changes per new specifications
· Design and install structures and reinforcements based on mold utilization
· Fabricate fixtures:
· Planning of the fixture construction sequence, materials and components, simplicity of usage and foolproof (pokayoke)
· Build fiberglass basic fixtures for drilling and routing
· General repairs:
· Planning the correct procedure to make the repairs
· Cracks, chips and broken sections
· Components replacement (bushings, bolts, pins, inserts, flanges, etc.)
· Surface reconditioning per “Class” designation
· Structural repairs
· Fabrication of prototype parts:
· Planning of the Part construction sequence, materials, components and assembly order
· Perform and be proficient on general functions such as:
· Part preparation, Gelcoat spraying, Laminating, Demolding, Grinding, Drilling, Patching, Sanding, Polishing
· Releasing compounds application
· Be proficient on the operation of power tools (electric and pneumatic) and shop equipment:
· Drills (manual and press), Sanders (manual and bench), Grinders (manual and bench), Saws (manual, table, band, panel and miter), Routers (manual and bench), General mechanic hand tools (screw drivers, wrenches, hammers, socket dies, etc.)
Operation of machining equipment such as:
· Lathe, Mill, Welder
· Maintain and promote the housekeeping and organization of the shop area (lean)
· Seek ways to improve the area utilization
· Follow and promote the adequate handling, usage and storage of chemicals (resins, catalysts, gelcoats, waxes, solvents, etc.) according to the company safety procedures
· Seek ways to improve the use and handling of chemicals
· Perform layout and inspection using metrology equipment:
· Identify and implement the Quality requirements on all jobs, follow customer and company lines
· Follow and promote the company Values and Policies at all time
Each year, we place thousands of professionals in contract and direct hire roles with the nations top employers. Our recruiters have years of experience in professional, industrial and technical environments; thus, we have the contacts, experience and resources to make great career matches.
System One helps local firms address resource issues, peak periods and ongoing operations. With every engagement, we aim to provide straightforward feedback and market insights for both job seekers and hiring managers.
Come be a part of the System One Torrance family and register with us today to be considered for open and future positions!
Document Control Assistant
Collect, catalog and distribute all documents and drawings related to the Detailing Department processes. Help to maintain a comprehensive filing system and computer database for all paper and electronic documents to ensure that all users have the latest revision of appropriate documentation in a timely manner. Perform clerical duties, as necessary to generate documents.
1. Upload/download and file documents from various project internet sources.
2. Keep log of project FTP sites and their login information.
3. Support and maintenance point of contact for department equipment, plotters, printers, laminating machine and scanners.
4. Electronic filing and logging information flow.
5. Provide inhouse or outsource scanning, plotting, overlaying and printing drawings.
6. Order office supplies and paper for department.
7. Perform additional assignments per Detailing Manager’s direction.
8. Training and support of department timecard issues.
9. Provide Bluebeam PDF support and issue resolution.
10. Maintain plotter room paper and organization.
11. General department support as needed for set-up and clean-up of cubicles
12. Assist with training department new hires on process and protocols.
13. Assist with set-up and food for monthly department meeting
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Microsoft Office: Proficient Intermediate skill level in Word/Excel.
- Good knowledge of PDF software (Bluebeam preferred)
- Intermediate AutoCAD/Revit/Navisworks/BIM 360 Glue
- Some knowledge of AEC industry
- Good organizational skills
- Proactive team player
- Works well with others
- Works well under pressure
- Professional etiquette
- Articulate and well-spoken
- Mon-Fri: 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Hourly pay with overtime if required
Murray Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please visit www.murraycompany.com for more information about our wonderful company!
Registered Dental Assistant
REPORTS TO: DENTAL DIRECTOR
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
1. At least one year of experience in a dental office as a Dental Assistant.
2. Must be able to take digital x-rays, to sterilize instruments, to assist in operative procedures.
3. Ability to work in high volume office, must be able to multi-task
4. Good bedside manner
5. Abe to communicate effectively with patients and other clinic personnel
6. Initiative, dependability, and a positive attitude
7. Physical examination which indicates that the employee is able to meet the physical requirements of the job including: Lifting up to 20 pounds, prolonged standing, frequent walking and sitting, moderate bending, stooping, and twisting
8. Skilled in Microsoft Office, data entry, electronic medical record and use of business email.
9. Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred but not required.
TRAINING, EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
1. Completion of accredited Registered Dental Assistant Training Program.
2. Current BLS/CPR certification.
3. Registered Dental Assistant licensed by the State of California.
4. Coronal Polish Certification.
5. Radiation Safety Certification or completion of a radiation safety course approved.
6. Current BLS CPR Certification.
7. High School Diploma or equivalent, GED.
8. Valid California driver’s license and proof of personal liability automobile insurance as required by California state law.
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the patient's mouth.
- Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
- Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing removable appliances.
- Assists the dentist in educating patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
- Documents dental care services by charting in electronic medical record.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Including but not limited to answering phones, scanning, processing intake, flashing instruments, etc.
- Occasional Saturdays.
Travel Registered Nurse - Long-Term Acute Care - Ltac - RN (Compton,Ca
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Ocean Export Operations (Ocean Freight Forwarding)
Ocean Export Operations Coordinator
We are an 18 year old domestic and international freight forwarding company based in Rancho Dominguez, California. The company provides service by truck, rail, ocean, and air. We are searching for a candidate with a background in full service logistics operations with a focus on
Ocean Export Operations.
The successful candidate will manage customer shipments from the initial quotation stage through delivery. The person will act as the single point of contact for the customer throughout the process. The Operations Coordinator will not only coordinate with existing customers, but also work on developing new business through follow up on requests received from potential customers.
The ideal candidate will have the following key skills:
- Transportation background to include: 3-5 years experience with ocean exports including full-container loads (FCL), less-than-container load (LCL) and roll-on/roll-off (RO/RO).
- Minimum 2 years higher education (AA degree or higher)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including word and excel
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Independent thinking and creativity
- Confidence in the ability to make good decisions
- Ability to stay focused, be quick and efficient
- Dedicated to excellent customer service
Please e-mail your resume by responding to this ad and include your salary history. Applicants that do not include salary history will not be considered!
Please Apply On-line Below.
Our customers rely on us as their expert resource in an increasingly complex domestic and international transportation environment. Around the corner or across the globe, customers know they can rely on BGI for the latest information and the shipping and logistics services that help their business to grow and prosper.
BGI offers a complete range of domestic and international shipping services. Our headquarters is located in Signal Hill/Long Beach. To find out more, please check out our web-site at: www.bgiworldwide.com
Calculus Tutors (Compton,Ca)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Algebra, Calculus, Statistics, Geometry, Trigonometry, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: biology, catalysis, inorganic, materials chemistry, neurochemistry, physiology, precalculus, science, school of mathematics, trigonometry
Childcare Work From Home Opportunity - Start Your Own Daycare (Compton
Do you have love for children, education, and want to own your own business? We are looking for qualified educators, moms and caregivers in the early childhood space who are interested in starting their very own in-home daycare. Our company, WeeCare, will help you get started and partner with you on owning and operating a premier daycare out of your home.
You would be your own boss and own your own business - a business you can be proud of. Our job is to empower you, provide you with the support you need, and help you operate your business and to make sure that, in the end of the day, you are paid a wage of $60k-$90k a year.
By partnering with WeeCare, you provide communities with the type of care parents desire and a safe environment children love.
WEECARE HELPS YOU WITH EVERYTHING!
+ Become Licensed and Certify Your Home.
+ Market and Fill your Daycare to Capacity.
+ Manage Billing and Finances.
+ Simplify Communication with Parents.
+ Build a Curriculum.
+ Provide support and a community of caregivers.
+ Earn up to $90k & Large Tax Write-offs.
- 2+ to 5 years of experience
- Age Groups: Infant , Preschool , Toddler
- High school degree
- First Aid Training, CPR Training, Early Childhood Education (ECE)
- Your own backyard (a plus, but not required).
- Teaching experience (a plus, but not required).
- A background check & fingerprint clearance (we will help with this).
- A passion to make a difference in a kids life through early education.
- CPR & First Aid certification (we will help with this).
- A record of a TB test.
Company Description: WeeCare was founded in early 2017 by a unique team of preschool owners and technology innovators in Los Angeles, CA. With our combined 30+ years of experience in early childhood care and our vision of a simplified technology platform, it is our goal to provide the easiest way for teachers, new moms and caregivers to start and manage a successful home daycare.
- Compensation: $60,000 to $90,000 per year*
- Industry: Child Care
- Availability: Full-time
Demonstrates commitment to the success of the department goals, supports the efforts of individuals, and teamwork in all aspects of job responsibilities. Contributes to team problem solving and production efforts.
Packages product. Participate in process a
Locates and processes in-process materials at work station as needed.
Verifies in-process lacing conformance to specifications.
Visually inspects at various products for material or assembly defects, quality and /or material defects.
Gives and accepts constructive feedback.
Knows and uses good safety practices and takes ownership for running of a safe operation.
Performs general housekeeping duties and specific cleaning of the area.
Must have good manual dexterity to perform semi-repetitive tasks.
Takes the initiative to help out when required or needed within total production operation and performs other duties as requested.
Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions. Must be able to read, write legibly, understand and communicate in English. Must be able to weigh items and have general knowledge of basic math.
· Excellent attention to detail is essential
· Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions; able to read, write legibly, understand and communicate.
· Excellent hand- eye coordination.
· Excellent team work & interpersonal skills, able to effectively communicate process and equipment information to co-workers and management
· Must be proficient in the operation of packaging equipment
· Physical effort involves lifting 25-65 lbs (latter on occasion); push/pull weight utilizing a dolly lifting assisted devices
· Good organizational skills; ensures that product is correctly packaged per established standards and procedures.
FallTech also offers on-site consultation and problem solving and a variety of training options for the distributor and end-user of Personal Fall Arrest System products.
Our primary distribution channels are in the U.S., but we are rapidly growing our international business in Latin America and Asia.
Manufacturing, Height Safety Training and Consulting, Fall Protection Equipment, and Safety
150 - 200+ employees
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!