Computer Security Coordinator Job Description Sample
Computer Security Incident Response (Csirt) Analyst
SBD is looking for a Computer Security Incident Response (CSIRT) Analyst to join our team. CSIRT is the primary SOC entity that is assigned the responsibility for coordinating and supporting the response to a cyber security event or incident. The goal of CSIRT is to minimize and control the damage resulting from cyber security incidents, provide effective guidance for response, coordinate recovery activities, and work to prevent future incidents from occurring.POST JOBS FOR FREE
Responsibilities and Requirements:
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Provide remedial recommendations and produce consistent comprehensive reports on findings.
- Traffic analysis (at the packet level) and reconstruction of network traffic to discover anomalies, trends, and patterns affecting the customer's networks
- Analysis and recommendation of hardware and/or software tools that will assist in traffic analysis
- Implementation, training, and SOP development and maintenance of implemented solutions
- In-depth Web log analysis to determine trend, patterns, and suspicious activity Pattern analysis, trend analysis, behavior analysis, and other specialized analysis. Reporting results of all analyses to the SOC GWO and PM
- Coordinate and advise on incident response actions taken by Incident Response Handlers for incidents affecting their areas.
- Assist in providing 24x7x365 monitoring of the customer's SPAM”mailbox(s) for suspicious messages submitted by government and contractor personnel.
- Assist in monitoring all SOC mailboxes (not individual user mailbox contents) to detect phishing attacks as well as any suspicious outbound messages.
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports of monitoring and analysis activities. Respond to email attacks by:
- Identifying users who may have received malicious messages.
- Identifying any infections that occurred as a result of the message and initiate a block request to customer.
- Alert effected customer users of malicious email attempts and providing resolution within time frame established in the current SOP
- Collaborate with the Focused Operations (FO) team to dissect Targeted Spear Phishing attacks from general mass email attacks.
- Familiarity with the following security applications is desired: Splunk, McAfee EPO, FireEye
- Must have or be able to obtain at least one of the listed certifications prior to starting: Network +, Security + or CISSP
- US Citizenship with an active DoD Top Secret Clearance is required
- Must be able to obtain an agency specific Entry on Duty (EOD) clearance
Faculty – Computer Technology – Cyber Security At Rrcc
Department Information GJL-300800-09/19 Red Rocks Community College seeks applications for a full time faculty position to join our Computer Technology Department. Red Rocks Community College exemplifies extraordinary. We are dedicated to our Vision and Mission, which promote student achievement, staff empowerment, and community engagement. We live our values: Integrity, Collaboration, Learning, Inclusiveness, and Communication. We encourage applications from individuals whose background and interests align with our commitment to inclusiveness and welcome you to visit the RRCC Inclusion & Diversity webpage for additional information. With an unrivaled reputation grounded in our Values, we stand out as a cutting edge model in higher education. We are one of the first community colleges in the country to offer both Bachelor's and Master's degree programs. Our continued pursuit of excellence is instilled in our employees and has inspired a dynamic and passionate culture. Red Rocks Community College offers a range of benefit choices (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Life Insurance, Supplemental Retirement Plans, PERA, Disability Benefits, and more). For additional information, please visit https://internal.cccs.edu/human-resources/employee-benefits/ The Colorado Public Employees' Retirement Association (PERA) provides retirement and other benefits to employees of the State of Colorado. Anticipated Start Date: Spring 2020 Description of Job Department Information & Mission: Red Rocks Community College is a National Center for Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense (CAE2Y). The mission of the Computer Technology department is to offer industry skills and programs that are in demand through our degrees and certificates programs; preparing students for a successful career in Computer Information Systems or to transfer into a four-year educational program. Summary of Position: This faculty position will develop, teach and lead cyber security and networking courses at Red Rocks. This role will provide leadership for the cyber security and networking program through teamwork and collaboration with the Computer Technology department. In addition, to cyber security and networking; the ideal applicant would also be skilled in server administration, virtual environments, multiple operating systems, cloud computing, and curriculum development, with vendor certifications in CISSP, A+, NET+, Security+, CCNA and / or MCSE. Perform instruction-related duties, responsibilities, and program direction in accordance with the philosophy, policies, and procedures of the Colorado Community College System and Red Rocks Community College. A faculty assignment is comprised of two parts, one being at least one-half duties as a teacher, which may include program coordination/development and the other is professional development and service obligations. Description of Position: Teaching: Teach day, evening, weekend, and/or distance courses in accordance with approved course of study or outline utilizing traditional and alternative methods of instruction (including computer-aided, on-line, distance learning, self-paced, interdisciplinary, etc.) where appropriate. * Coordinate class structure and organization, prepare course materials, demonstrate and maintain currency in the discipline and in teaching methodology, present instructional material effectively. * Maintain professional and courteous interaction with students and employees, and demonstrate sensitivity to different learning styles. * Hold regular office hours, encourage student engagement and student achievement, utilize assessment data to facilitate student learning. * Document teaching and curriculum changes based on assessment results, incorporate course, program, and college student learning outcomes into teaching, utilize student retention strategies, and integrate technology into course work as appropriate to the discipline. * Assist with program and plan development and maintenance, coordinate instructional programs as assigned. * Review, coordinate, and recommend textbooks and/or class materials. Comply with college procedures pertaining to grading and record keeping. * Assist in maintaining inventory control of equipment, tools, and supplies required for classes, and in requesting repair and/or replacement for the equipment according to division regulations. Service: Service includes fulfilling the mission and goals of the college outside of the classroom. Components may include but are not limited to: * Departmental service, including curriculum coordination, management and development, review, updating, revision and evaluation in relation to community needs and recommending changes as appropriate. * Assisting with or assuming department chair duties. * Conducting advising and outreach activities; assisting with concurrent enrollment; undertaking administrative assignments and committee work. * Attending departmental meetings and, when appropriate planning and attending advisory meetings. * Participating in system, college-wide and campus committee work including assisting in recruiting and interviewing potential full-time faculty and part-time instructors. * Sponsoring and participating in student activities; and attending college activities and events. * Serve as the college representative on agency advisory boards; make community and/or professional presentations and serve as a liaison to local schools. Conduct classroom observations and oversight for affiliation sites and concurrent enrollment sites. * Perform administrative tasks to maintain program excellence including but not limited to, evaluating graduation applications and prior learning assessment applications, assist in scheduling class offerings for each semester, maintain course sequence plans for each degree and certificate offered, college catalog review, and provide catalog revisions as requested. * Conduct classroom observations and provide performance feedback for part-time faculty. * Develop and communicate program policies and procedures to staff and students. Assure the integrity of the established standards and procedures.Provide academic and behavioral advising to students to facilitate successful outcomes. * Oversee curriculum delivery via proper scheduling and staffing of courses, managing textbook/lab supplies, and licensing/maintenance of equipment. Additional activities may include but are not limited to: Serving as the college representative on a local board or commission; and serving as an elected or appointed member of local boards. Participation in various college, system, and/or professional activities intended to develop the faculty member and enhance his/her ability to teach effectively and contribute to the mission and goals of the department and institution. Minimum Qualifications, Substitutions, Conditions of Employment & Appeal Rights Required Qualifications: * Bachelor's Degree in in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Networking, Cyber Security, or a related major (Education, Mathematics, Engineering) from a fully accredited college. Fifteen (15) semester credit hours teaching experience at the college level. * Must possess a State of Colorado Vocational Credential in Information Technology or the ability to obtain such a credential prior to the second semester of employment. (Requires 2000 hours within last 7 years of professional industry experience in related IT field (1 year full time equates to approximately 2000 hours). * Experience in at least one of the following: curriculum development, supervision, instruction, evaluation, and academic advising. Preferred Qualifications: * Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Technology, Computer Networking, Cyber Security, or a related major (Education, Mathematics, Engineering) from a fully accredited college or university. * Current industry and vendor certifications (Comptia: Linux, Microsoft, Oracle: ie. CISSP, A+, NET+, Security+, CCNA and / or MCSE) * Fifteen (15) semester credit hours teaching experience. Experience with a wide range of students at the community college level or in a comparable setting. * Membership in or experience working in diverse communities and supporting the success of students and staff from racial, ethnic, and gender backgrounds that are underrepresented in the College. * Proficiency in curriculum development, supervision, instruction, evaluation, and academic advising. * Experience teaching with technology, in alternative formats. * One semester experience with student learning assessment at the program level. * Demonstrated leadership experience and skills via boards, supervisory roles, or relevant experience. Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities: * Ability to teach courses with online components and those with comprehensive online delivery. * The ability to teach a range of Computer related fields (Cyber Security, Networking, Computer Science / Programming, Game Development, Mobile App Development, Web Development, Computer System Analyst, Database Administration, and /or Applications). Necessary Special Requirements: Must submit to and successfully complete a pre-employment background check as a condition of hire. Felony convictions or conviction of crimes of moral turpitude or convictions of misdemeanors related to job duties may disqualify you from consideration for this position. Should your background check reveal any charges and convictions, it is your responsibility to provide RRCC Office of Human Resources with an official disposition of the charges. Supplemental Information The Assessment Process: Red Rocks Community College utilizes selection and/or search committees in the hiring process for vacant positions. The committee will review all applications received by the closing deadline listed on this announcement to determine if applicants meet required qualifications. The committee will complete a secondary review of applications that meet required qualifications to determine applicants that align more closely with the listed qualifications. The top applicants from this assessment process receive an invite for the first round of committee interviews. Be sure your application materials specifically address your qualifications, experience, work products, and accomplishments, as they relate to the position responsibilities, required qualifications, and preferred qualifications sections of this announcement. Upload additional documents, if necessary, to fully explain your experience and qualifications as they relate to this position. Failure to include adequate information or follow instructions and apply by the listed submission deadline, may result in your application not being accepted for this position, and may affect your inclusion as a qualified candidate at any stage in the search/selection process for this position. Important Notes: Former employees of the Colorado Community College System or one of its 13 colleges, who were disciplinary terminated or resigned in lieu of termination, must disclose this within your application materials. Red Rocks Community College is committed to diversity in its people and programs. The College is an equal opportunity educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, sex/gender, sexual orientation gender identity, religion, age, national/ ethnic origin, pregnancy status, veteran's status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by applicable law, in its employment practices or educational programs and activities. RRCC has designated the Executive Director of Human Resources as its Affirmative Action Officer/Equal Opportunity Administrator/Title IX Administrator with the responsibility to coordinate its civil rights compliance activities and grievance procedures. For information, contact Executive Director of Human Resources, Title IX Coordinator, Title VII/Equal Opportunity Coordinator, ADA/Sec 504 Coordinator, 13300 West Sixth Avenue, Lakewood, CO 80228. 303-914-6298. Reasonable accommodation will be provided upon request for persons with disabilities. If you are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation to participate in the application process, please notify Human Resources at 303-914-6570. RRCC conducts pre-employment background checks on all employment finalists to determine or verify background information, including criminal history, references from previous employment, qualifications, and, when applicable, driving history. Employment offers are contingent upon receiving a satisfactory report. For information regarding Red Rocks Community College Security, including crime statistics for the Red Rocks Community College Lakewood and Arvada campuses, please see the Red Rocks Community College campus security website at http://www.rrcc.edu/police/. For a hard copy report, please contact 303.914.6494.POST JOBS FOR FREE
Computer Science Advising And Outreach Coordinator
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ? Provide academic advising to current and prospective Computer Science majors and minors. ? Advise assigned student caseload, monitor academic progress, communicate regularly with advisees, and connect them with campus resources and opportunities to foster sense of community and enrich student experience. ? Help students formulate meaningful and appropriate academic plans based on their interests and goals, providing guidance on the General Education curriculum, major and degree requirements, and academic opportunities within context of CS majors. ? Communicate process for being accepted into the major and direct students to resources when not accepted into the major. ? Remain informed of changes in the curriculum. ? Serve as an advising resource for and liaison with the CS undergraduate program director and academic unit head. ? Serve the department through committees, service projects, and academic and curricular initiatives. ? Support students on academic probation and suspension by helping them understand academic expectations and identify strategies to improve academic performance. ? Utilize campus-wide advising technology platform and maintain electronic student records and accurate data. ? Ensure updated print and web-based advising resources for students and colleagues. ? Participate in first-year and transfer orientation. ? Represent the department at academic open houses and other recruitment events and respond to inquiries about its academic programs. ? Coordinate outreach events and update departmental social media platforms with events that are relevant to prospective and current students. ? Communicate club activities to help foster the CS student community. ? Coordinate with college liaison in JMU Career and Academic Planning to assist in student internship and job placement. ? Other duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications QUALIFICATIONS Required ? Bachelor's degree ? Experience with communication through different technology platforms ? Excellent communication skills ? Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion. Preferred ? Academic advising or comparable higher education experience working directly with undergraduates. ? Exceptional work ethic. ? Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate meaningfully with undergraduates. ? Strong attention to detail combined with appreciation for the big picture. ? Willingness to work independently, collaboratively, and under supervision. ? Excellent oral and written communication, time management, organizational and problem-solving skills. ? Familiarity with national trends and best practices in academic advising profession and higher education. ? Ability to multitask and navigate integrated student information systems in a dynamic environment. ? Experience with learning, interpreting, and articulating complex academic requirements, policies, and procedures. Preferred Qualifications Special Requirements Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check. E-Verify Notice: After accepting employment, new hires are required to complete an I-9 form and present documentation of their identity and eligibility to work in the United States. James Madison University uses the E-Verify system to confirm identity and work authorization.POST JOBS FOR FREE
Coordinator Security Operations
What you'll be doing... In this role, you will help facilitate the functions and operations of a Security Operations Center (SOC). A 24/7 operation that monitors access control, security alarms, and life safety functions. You will work with other business units, provide direction on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to contractors, provide assistance in emergency and crisis situations, and support security related functions and initiatives throughout the company. This includes, but is not limited to: * Identify, analyze, and support all incidents that are potentially impactful to business, the brand and or personnel * Use best practices for escalating and communicating information surrounding those incidents to leadership, corporate communications and internal teams as appropriate. * Support team members as they prepare, respond, and recover from both crisis and non-crisis incidents * Dispatch security personnel, facilities personnel, and emergency response teams such as police, fire and medical personnel as required via telephone, radio, or text. * Regularly review standard operating procedures and protocols to ensure the SOC continues to effectively meet operational requirements and provide any updated mandates * Process access control requests and coordinate the appropriate approval process for employees, contractors, and customers * Receive communications from employees, understand their needs, help develop options for resolution, and escalate issues to the correct partners as needed * Actively monitor worldwide crisis events * Write comprehensive incident summaries and provide the necessary escalation to Security Management * Implement security and safety standards, policies as needed * Ensure that proper follow up on incident reports and high-level investigations for Security, HR, and Compliance is completed in a confidential and expeditious manner * Assist team members with evacuation drills * Assist Environmental, Health, and Safety with Crisis Management planning & activities * Assist with all aspects of CCTV and Access Control. Manage and coordinate site reviews and repairs of existing security systems, etc. * Provide monthly access control reports to analyze data and establish metrics to ensure that performance goals are met. * Notify managers of staffing needs, budgetary issues, equipment issues in an effort to develop corrective action plans * Perform other duties as assigned * Willingness to travel - 30% travel may be required to participate in annual corporate attestation audits.. * Partner with vendor account managers to: * Ensure that contract guard staff personnel proactively monitor all alarms associated with access control, video, and critical infrastructure. * Dispatch associated calls via telephone, radio, or text and provide general assistance to both employees and guests * Ensure that the contract guard staff members conduct themselves professionally and follow the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as they respond to access control, video, and critical infrastructure alarms. * Ensure that proper staffing levels are in place. What we're looking for... You'll need to have: * Bachelor's degree or one or more years of work experience. * Experience in a Security Operations Center (SOC). * Willingness to travel. Even better if you have: * A degree. * Experience in contract security management. * Ability to work independently as well as with cross functional groups. * Strong computer skills- MS Office, Google Docs, etc. * Ability to multitask and delegate through an involved or crisis situation. * Ability to work under deadlines and dynamic situations. * Knowledge of Security Access Control and CCTV Systems. * Experience in law enforcement. * Coaching and mentoring experience. * Strong verbal and written skills along with good interpersonal and organizational skills. When you join Verizon... You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon. Equal Employment Opportunity We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.POST JOBS FOR FREE
Regional Security Coordinator
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. Need Help? Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing BB&T Accessibility or by calling 866-362-6451. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response. Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America) Please review the following job description: Coordinate and ensure compliance of the Corporation's Physical Security Program for soundness and readiness within assigned geographic area of responsibility. Coordinate an effective security risk assessment program, facility risk analysis and security equipment specification guidelines. Coordinate effective security training and awareness programs, contract guard services and consult on loss avoidance initiatives for the corporation. Conduct and lead threat assessments to ensure that appropriate stakeholders are engaged to provide all appropriate data and develop appropriate mitigation strategy and ensure execution. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time. 1. Perform risk assessments per Corporate Security Risk Assessment Procedures and ensure appropriate security measures are in place to mitigate risks at BB&T, and subsidiary and affiliate locations in the assigned geography. Interpret and sign-off on architectural and design renderings of site and floor plans to identify and remediate security concerns in accordance with approved security guidelines. 2. Coordinate and specify required security equipment for all new sites, renovations, merged institutions and complex project initiatives per Corporate Security equipment guidelines. 3. Coordinate and lead mitigation efforts of workplace violence threats and incidents through to completion, including leading threat management team calls when necessary. 4. Support the maintenance and replacement of security equipment by reviewing various equipment reports, and tools available to address escalated security equipment issues. 5. Act as card access administrator for the assigned geographic area. Coordinate the access control process by assigning the appropriate space designation to electronic access controlled space and coordinating the maintenance of designated spaces per the Corporate Security Access Control Procedure to support access request and audit report processes. 6. Monitor security officer program and compliance within assigned geographic area. 7. Support the Emergency Management Program as outlined. 8. When needed, present to Corporate Security Management a business case outlining recommendations to add or delete security equipment based on a security risk analysis. 9. Maintain open lines of communication with all Enterprise Support Services department management. 10. Represent security in regional and senior level meetings that involve planning for DeNovo and acquired property development. 11. Act as liaison with Community Bank regional management including meeting, at least annually, to review the security program template. 12. Coordinate corporate security-training for bank personnel, to include bank policies, equipment operations, loss prevention, investigations and oversee security awareness. 13. Stay current on internal and external technical and industry trends. 14. Recommend new technologies and equipment to Research and Development Committee for their review. Assist in the execution of approved equipment. 15. Report compliance exceptions of Corporate Security standards in corporate facilities, subsidiaries, affiliates and Community Bank. 16. Provide logistical recovery support to Corporate Business Recovery to include Homeland Security and crisis response. 17. Coordinate budgetary spending within approved guidelines. 18. Remain on call for any security issue at all times. Required Skills and Competencies: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. 1. Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Risk Management, or equivalent education and related training 2. Five years of managerial experience in operational risk or bank security 3. Excellent interpersonal, leadership, diplomacy, and verbal and written communication skills 4. Strong organizational, project and time management skills 5. Ability to prioritize and independently complete multiple work assignments 6. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products 7. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight Desired Skills: 1. Facility management or bank security equipment background 2. Professional certification in security or risk management from an accredited institution (e.g. Crime Prevention through Environmental Design (CPTED), Certified Protection Professional (CPP) or law enforcement experience) BB&T is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-VerifyPOST JOBS FOR FREE
Network & Computer System Coordinator
Group Definition: Assesses and troubleshoots computer support problems and applies understanding of computer software and hardware products and services to resolve problems of users. Maintains an organization's information technology systems and networks, and provides training and technical and administrative support. Position and Project Specifics: This position provides both client and server support. In this position, you would provide prompt resolutions, or escalation, of application, hardware and/or system issues, which includes determining the root cause, solution implementation, and documentation. Requires the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing, with all levels of internal and external professionals, especially professionals with non-technical understanding, while troubleshooting, repairing, installing, patching, testing, etc. Essential Functions: * Installs, changes, and repairs minor problems of personal computer hardware and software systems. * Answers client's inquiries concerning systems operation and provides technical assistance and training to system users. * Diagnoses system hardware, software, and operator problems. * Recommends or performs remedial actions to correct problems based on knowledge of system operation. * Requires excellent working knowledge of personal computers and peripherals. * Independently evaluate inquiries to provide the most useful and appropriate information. * Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures and maintain control records. * Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems. Knowledge Required by the Position: At mid-range, position resolves problems associated with networks, software, and hardware for systems. Also edits and tests programs and network settings to diagnose issues and resolve them. The employee must identify and understand the issues involved, determine what steps and procedures are necessary, and decide on the order of their performance. Completion of each transaction often involves selecting a course of action from a number of possibilities and uncertain outcomes. At the upper end of the position range, employee processes a wide variety of transactions within a complicated framework of procedures and practices. Extensive and differing sets of established rules and guidelines must be mastered. Willingness to learn and grow in the position, be able to demonstrate greater next level network technologies, and an understanding of subnetting and site-to-site VPN. Experience with VMware technologies preferred. A successful candidate should be able to demonstrate competency for the following: * Windows desktop, and laptops as well as Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019 and Active Directory 2008R2 or higher. * MS Office technologies, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Visio. * Install, configure and upgrade PC software and operating systems. * Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures. * MS Server technologies, Sharepoint, Exchange, SQL, etc.). * Understanding of Virtualization Technologies (VMWare 6.x or higher. EqualLogic, Compellent or similar SAN technologies). * Understanding of Client Server, Site-To-Site VPN technologies, and network subnetting. * Networking Solutions including Dell, Ubiquiti, and Sonicwall. * Creates process and procedures and performs Q&A on existing systems. * Basic understanding of Linux based Operating Systems Additional Mandatory Knowledge: * Word processing * Spreadsheets * Oral communications skills * Written communications skills * Other: Personal communication skills Supervisory Controls: The work is assigned in terms of objectives, priorities, and deadlines. The employee carries out successive steps according to the specific requirements of each case. The supervisor provides little assistance with recurring assignments but is readily available to assist and orient with new assignments. Completed work is evaluated for quality and timeliness. The employee is recognized to be able to independently process routine transactions and complete assignments within a mostly standardized framework of procedures and precedents. Unusual issues may be referred to the supervisor or a higher-level employee for consultation or guidance. Physical Demands: The work can be largely sedentary with intermittent needs for physicality. Some of the physical and environmental demands for Network and Computer Systems technicians could include the following: * Hold the arm and hand in one position or hold the hand steady while moving the arm. * See differences between colors, shades, and brightness. * Use one or two hands to grasp, move, or assemble objects. * Make quick, precise adjustments to machine controls. * Use muscles to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects. * Use stomach and lower back muscles to support the body for long periods without getting tired. * Bend, stretch, twist, or reach out. * Coordinate movement of several parts of the body, such as arms and legs, while the body is moving. * Be physically active for long periods. * Focus on one source of sound and ignore others. * Move two or more limbs together (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while remaining in place. * Make fast, repeated movements of fingers, hands, and wrists. Work Environment: The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated. The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions. Minimum Qualification Requirements: A range of experience and education may be presented. At the lower end of the range, candidates must present with a high school diploma or equivalent and at least two (2) years relevant work experience. At mid-range, candidates must present a high school diploma or equivalent and four (4) to six (6) years relevant work experience. An equivalent combination of experience and education is also qualifying. Further, the employee should be able to perform the following physical requirements of the position (with reasonable accommodation): * Speak clearly so listeners can understand. * Understand the speech of another person. * See details of objects that are less than a few feet away. * Use fingers to grasp, move, or assemble very small objects.POST JOBS FOR FREE
Computer Systems Coordinator For Food And Nutrition Services [Anticipated Vacancy] (Sy18-19)
* This position is an anticipated vacancy. However, the current incumbent has a right to rescind their retirement, leave, or resignation up until the day of the expected vacancy date. Your hire will not be confirmed until the position is vacated, and you may start the year as a Long-Term Substitute if the position does not become vacant by the start of the school year.* Boston Public Schools seeks a Computer Systems Coordinator for Food and Nutrition Services (FNS) REPORTS TO: Director of Finance and Business Development POSITION OVERVIEW: Under the general direction of the Director of Finance and Business Development, the Computer Systems Coordinator resolves support issues by acting as a technical resource and assisting users (all department personnel including Food Services site based personnel) in their operation of software and hardware. RESPONSIBILITIES: * Provides technical and software support to Food and Nutrition Services and Food Services Site personnel * Ensures high level user satisfaction by keeping abreast of current conditions and issues affecting the user * Identifies the user's needs and manages technical issues effectively * Works with the Office of Instructional & Information Technology (OIIT), BASAS, other technical Departments and vendors, on seeking advice from and making hardware and software issue recommendations * Utilizes email, remote control software, telephone, and web-based technologies to obtain and provide information and resolve problems * Establishes and maintains good working relationships with school personnel and business representatives * Maintains, backs up and transfers software files in strict accordance with prescribed policies and procedures * Develops and maintains the integrity of the Food Service databases and applications * Responds to Food and Nutrition Services user requests for information retrieval * Provides reports as needed to meet Food and Nutrition Services needs * Maintain a problem status report and inform the Director or Senior Management of any system wide problems * Train school-based Food and Nutrition Services personnel in basic computer operations * Participate in professional development activities as needed * Keep track of FNS equipment and inventory quarterly * Configures and tunes Food Services computers and applications locally and remotely * Provides assessment and informs OIIT if there is a Food Service Network problem * Participates in the Food Service technology planning process including technical proposals * Perform other related duties as requested by the Director or Senior Management * Work closely with FNS Senior Management QUALIFICATIONS - REQUIRED: * Bachelor's in related field * 3-5 years of professional working experience in related field * Technical competence in the following areas: Microsoft desktop applications and database architecture, cloud SAS applications, Mac/PC/Chrome operating systems Work patiently with users of all proficiency levels. * Excellent oral and written communication skills. * Strong interpersonal and analytical skills. * Ability to problem solve. * Detail and results oriented. * Ability to prioritize multi-task and complete tasks in a timely manner. * Highly organized and self-motivated. * Capable of making presentations to user or client audiences or professional peers. * Ability to promote team building and work effectively with internal and external partners. * Current authorization to work in the United States - Candidates must have such authorization by their first day of employment QUALIFICATIONS - PREFERRED: * Preferred Bachelors or Masters in a technology/computer science field * 3-5 years of professional working experience in Information Technology and/or K-12 Food Services * Experience with implementing enterprise level systems, particularly Food/Nutrition data systems * Experience with point-of-sale technology Terms: BASAS, Grade 6 Food Service personnel will be governed by the Committee's "Managerial Employees Conditions of Employment" (as revised January 2003) on the subject of vacations (14 days) and number of days worked (246) per year. All other subjects shall be governed by the applicable provisions of the BASAS collective bargaining agreement. Please refer to www.bostonpublicschools.org/ohc (under "Employee Benefits and Policies") for more information on salary and compensation. Salaries are listed by Unions and Grade/Step. The Boston Public Schools, in accordance with its nondiscrimination policies, does not discriminate in its programs, facilities, or employment or educational opportunities on the basis of race, color, age, criminal record (inquiries only), disability, homelessness, sex/gender, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, genetics or military status, and does not tolerate any form of retaliation, or bias-based intimidation, threat or harassment that demeans individuals' dignity or interferes with their ability to learn or work.POST JOBS FOR FREE
StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full-Time Security Coordinator. The Security Coordinator is responsible for performing program management, technical or quality assurance analyses of the Physical Security, Information Security, Personnel Security, Industrial Security, Technology Protection, Acquisition Security, and Operational Security. Additionally, the Security Analyst will participate as a member of and support the specified Program teams and directed meetings. This dynamic, highly motivated, and well organized individual must have prior experience in administering US government security policies and procedures to serve as a Security Coordinator. In addition, the Security Coordinator will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:POST JOBS FOR FREE
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Coordinate End of Day Inspections/Training
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures
- Review/Edit Statement Of Work (SOW) language for security requirements
- Review/Edit/Route DD254s in support of the teams to be processed through Industrial Security
- Provide research and recommendations to leadership on DSS violations/incidents
- Provide support for all STE actions
- Maintain a library of all classified and unclassified emails and letter closures for action items
- Coordinate/Conduct Security Training
- Wrap/Transport/Mail classified documents
- Conduct safe inventory
- Act as Unit Security Coordinator
- Perform Physical Security duties, such as coordinating resolution of alarm system issues with alarm monitoring services company; serve as alternate key custodian for facility
- Coordinate NCIS briefs for FMS Teams traveling abroad
- Prepare badges for Foreign Nationals visiting facility
- Coordinate classified meetings, verify clearances of attendees, prepare room prior to meeting
- Foreign National Visit Requests
- Assist the Program Security Manager with security policy research
- Review/Edit/Route Program Protection Plans
- Review/Edit/Route FMS Transportation Plans
- Prepare and track Courier Cards
- Pick-up, receipt, and log incoming Classified mail
- Establish local procedures and manage duty roster for end of working day security checks, utilizing the SF 701 checklist
- Manage and maintain required security documentation, including SF 700, SF 702 forms
- Issue and manage access control entry cards
- Ensure correct markings are applied to controlled unclassified and classified documents
- Act as SIPRNet Room custodian, including management of COMSEC material and associated documentation
- Review/Edit/Route Security Classification Guides (SCG)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline and included in the 4 years, there must be three (3) years professional experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development.
- Demonstrated experience in the program/project status and schedules.
- Must have working knowledge of:
- Facility Security and Industrial Security
- Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and possess the appropriate credentials
- The National Industry Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM)
- DoD and SECNAV Information Security Program Manuals
- SIPERNET and COMSEC custodian responsibilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD forms related to Contract Data Requirements List, and DD 254.
- Experience with Security Assistance (SA) and National Disclosure Policy (NDP) procedures
- Demonstrated FMS program experience and/or International Program Security Requirements training.
- Familiarity with the NAWCAD Security Coordinator Handbook.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business, management or relevant technical discipline.
- Allowable substitution: an AA/AS degree and an additional 4 years’ experience or no degree and an additional 8 years’ experience.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Must currently possess, at a minimum, an Active Secret Level Federal Security Clearance
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Branch Security Coordinator
Schedule Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm Duties/Responsibilities * Ensure camera and alarm systems are operational and monitored on a periodic basis. * Respond to and implement requests for alarm code additions, deletions and changes received from all locations. * Respond to and implement requests related to door access additions, deletions and changes received from all locations. * Review and potentially provide video to branch managers and assistant branch managers on an as-needed basis. * Assist the Security Administrator in conducting periodic physical security audits on facilities and ATMs. * Assist law enforcement in robbery and other security related situations. * Assist Branch Security Administrator with any other security related items as needed. Education * Requires an Associate's degree in Business or related work experience. * Previous project management experience would be helpful. * Two or more years of bank experience is preferred. * Experience working with Microsoft Office programs. Qualifications Knowledge of: * Strong oral and written communication skills * Strong attention to detail Ability to: * Take initiative to overcome moderate problems * Analyze and solve problems of a complex nature and make decisions for which there are no precedents * Maintain mental concentration and visual attention for extended periods of time * Prioritize daily workflow * Sit for extended periods of time EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/DisabilityPOST JOBS FOR FREE
Airport Security Coordinator E18
Position Summary Direct, manage, supervise and coordinate airport security and the security access control functions for the Aviation Department; oversee the operation of the Airport Security Program (ASP); coordinate security requirements with appropriate Federal, State and local agencies including airline and airport tenants; monitor and evaluate the workplace to ensure compliance with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) regulations and the Airport Security Plan; develop and implement security training for all airport employees; and provide highly responsible and complex staff assistance to the Associate Director of Aviation Operations and Planning. Job descriptions are intended to present a general list of tasks/duties performed by employees within this job classification. Job Descriptions are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job. Minimum Education, Experience And Additional Requirements Education and experience directly related to the minimum requirements below may be interchangeable on a year for year basis. Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in aviation administration, criminal justice, emergency management, information technology, or business administration; and Seven (7) years of airport security operations, transportation security operations, law enforcement, or cyber security experience; and To include four (4) years of supervisory experience. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Possession of a valid Driver's License. Possession of a City Operators Permit (COP) within six (6) months from date of hire. Must apply for a Federal Government Secret Security Clearance upon date of hire and complete within two (2) years from date of hire. Must successfully pass FBI criminal history background check including fingerprinting. Airport Security Coordinator Certificate from the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) within nine (9) months from date of hire. Must be able to successfully qualify for and maintain a Sunport Access Control Card as determined by the criteria set forth by the policies and guidelines of the Aviation Department and the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). Successful completion of a security background check conducted by U.S. Customs & Border Protection, if applicable. Preferred Knowledge * Rules, regulations and security directives of the Transportation Security Administration Part 1542, 1520 and 1540, particularly with reference to airport security codes and regulations * Principles and practices of aviation security * Principles of supervision, training and performance evaluation * Principles of computerized access control systems * Principles of video and audio recording systems * Pertinent federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations * Principles and practices of program development and administration * Emergency and non-emergency response procedures of police, fire, ambulance and other emergency service agencies, including public safety classification codes * Occupational Safety and Health Administration standards Preferred Skills & Abilities * Direct and coordinate the work of lower level staff * Select, supervise, train and evaluate staff * Coordinate with law enforcement agencies on airport security related issues * Interpret and explain aviation policies and procedures and Federal regulations * Analyze and assess programs, policies and operation needs and make appropriate adjustments * Analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, project consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations in support of goals * Participate in the development and administration of division goals, objectives and procedures * Actively participate in aviation security industry and emergency management issues * Plan and facilitate meetings * Prepare clear and concise reports * Communicate clearly and concisely * Perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation * Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of workPOST JOBS FOR FREE
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!