Computerized Environmental Control Installer Job Description Sample
Access Control Installer
Access Control Company looking for experienced Access Control Installer. Installing DoorKing equipment on Vehicular Gates, Card Readers, etc... Low Voltage wiring, Security Alarm installation and Welding experience a plus. Salary Based on Experience. Must be willing to travel. Have jobs in Charlotte, NC, Asheville NC, Columbia SC, Orlando, FL, Dallas, TX, etc...
Empresa de Control de acceso en busca de experimentado instalador de Control de acceso. Instalación de equipos de DoorKing en puertas vehiculares, lectores de tarjetas, etc.... Cableado de baja tensión, instalación de alarma de seguridad y soldadura experimentan un plus. Salario basado en experiencia. Debe estar dispuesto a viajar. Tenemos trabajo en Charlotte, NC, Asheville NC, Columbia SC, Orlando, FL, Dallas, TX, etc....
Subsystem - Environmental Control System & Life Support System Design Senior Engineer
Become part of our team as an in-country Environmental Control System (ECS) and Life Support System senior engineer for KF-X. This position is for engineering technical assistance to Korea Aerospace Industries (KAI) on the KF-X development program.
KF-X is a South Korean program to develop an advanced multirole fighter for the Republic of Korea Air Force. This position will report to the Subsystems Lead and will be located in Sacheon, South Korea. The KF-X program is seeking a person with extensive ECS and Life Support System experience to serve as a primary point of contact for advising KAI engineers during configuration development.
The successful candidate will provide technical advice (to include training, guidance, support, and development assistance) to KAI engineers while guiding concept development through the appropriate application of analysis methodologies, ground test, and flight test to achieve a balanced design solution that meets customer needs. In addition to strong technical skills the candidate should have a track record of success working in diverse groups where attention to the customer is paramount. The selected candidate will have high proficiency in ECS and Life Support System design and a good working knowledge of related engineering disciplines.
Tasks shall include, but not be limited to, providing subject matter expert guidance, training and mentoring to the customer for the following: • Subsystem definition, design, and requirements, including performance and specification requirements • Hardware and software interface control documentation developed and defined between aircraft systems • System architecture trade studies • System modeling and analysis approach • Components definition and design requirements • Installation layouts and requirements • Drawing release • Supplier management plans and design development source data • Installation and system performance verification • Other tasks as required Upon selection candidates will receive details of the long term benefits package associated with this international assignment. • Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. • Must be able to relocate internationally Basic Qualifications • Bachelors degree from accredited college in an engineering discipline with 9+ years of experience in ECS and Life Support System Design • Experience with aircraft utilities and subsystem design • Experience applying Systems Engineering principles, theories and concepts • Experience mentoring and training other engineers • Experience working on diverse engineering teams • Experience with military or government programs Desired skills • Experience with new aircraft design and development • Experience working with international customers • Experience with Export Control Compliance • Experience with communicating cross-functionally • Exceptional interpersonal skills • Experience working in or with the Korean government or culture As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
*Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Job Location(s): Bethesda Maryland
Experienced Field Engineer Utility/Industrial Boilers And Environmental Control Equipment
Requisition Number 17-1214
Post Date 11/6/2017
Title Experienced Field Engineer Utility/Industrial Boilers and Environmental Control Equipment
Various in Canada
Description FieldCore, a GE company, is a new, independent industrial field services company that will deliver the highest standard of field services excellence and capabilities for GE and its customers. A GE company, FieldCore will bring together the field services expertise and people from both Granite Services and GE’s Power Services into one powerhouse. Driven by the values of safety, quality, and integrity, FieldCore will be built to deliver operational excellence for customers in the power generation, oil & gas, nuclear, and wind power markets. We are recruiting to fill openings for GE OEM trained Field Service Technical Advisors to travel to customer sites and support our customers with their installation, maintenance, and warranty work with boilers and associated equipment These positions are for work in Canada and require candidates that are Canadian citizen or legal residents with a current Green Card. You must be able to pass a drug test and background check. Some of the physical requirements of this position are traveling / field service job that requires you to be able to be away from home for extended periods of time, the ability to lift safely a minimum of 50 pounds, perform physical work-related activities, and wear personal safety protection equipment (PPE). Employees must be prepared to work in different shifts, as required, to safely complete the assignment. Role Summary/Purpose The Field Engineer will oversee the management of site activities including planning, organizing, integrating and monitoring of resources such as labor, tools and technical assistants as required to complete the work scope according to contractual requirements. The FE will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning at customer power generating facilities. Essential Function
Provide customers with technical direction and support on GE/Alstom Boilers and associated support equipment.
Takes direction from GE Management to implement
Upgrades and perform inspections on turbines and is responsible for directing lower level craft labor to perform the Upgrades/ Inspections
Signs off on all changes/Inspections performed
Complete standard service reports, invoicing packages, and other administrativerequirements.
Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to Safety and Quality
Monitor site safety during project execution
Ensure all parts needed for the job are shipped to the site
Provide Parts numbers and quantities of additional items usingGE Electronic Tools
Supply customers with proper drawings by using GE Electronic Tools
Perform walk-downs during installation/ Maintenance to ensure that the customer’s contractors are working properly
Perform aftermarket upgrades that need to be performedat the site level Qualifications/Requirements
Bachelor Degree (Chemistry, CE, EE, ME, IE or Environmental Engineering) from an accredited college or university and 4 years of experience, or 10 years of experience without formal degree, in power generationor technical field services industry
Minimum of 2 years of supervisory / leadership experience
Successful completion of required training programs
OEM trained on Boilers / Boiler systems
Successful candidates will have a solid understanding of BoilerOperation, Maintenance and Controls
In order to provide direction to others, this position requires technical competence in reading and interpreting electrical/mechanical flow and instrument diagrams, dial and laser alignment and thermal growth equipment.
Extensive travel to and from projects and various field assignments will be required with up to 100% travel
Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Word, Excel) and ability to learn company and site-specific computer applications
Abilityto manage and lead a Work Force
Ability to communicate and write effectively
Additional working knowledge of the below for overall understanding of operation is a plus
Electrical circuitry, both AC & DC. A b
Experience with high voltage controls, protectivesystems and calibration of IO devices desired.
Pipe fitting and tubing experience
Prior project management experience
Strong project management skills
Strong oral and written communication skills
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Strongbusiness acumen and ability to sell GE products to the customer
Environmental Control Systems Engineer - Contract-Wic04128
PDS is looking for a Environmental Control Systems Engineer in Wichita, KS:
In your role, you will:
Produce engineering (design drawings) for the repair or modification of these aircraft systems
Provide specialist advice relating to test methods and procedures for these systems
Perform liaison with off-site Design Engineering core group
Produce aircraft level ground/flight test definition sheets
Review and analysis of data obtained from ground and flight tests of these systems
Produce ground/flight test reports
Prepare plans for troubleshooting aircraft/systems problems, and oversee the implementation of these plans by licensed
Sign flight release documentation (including safety of flight judgments) discrepancies or non-standard modifications.
Some travel required
As our ideal candidate:
You must have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Electrical/ Aerospace Engineering with 2 years of working experience in ECS & Oxygen OR a minimum of 5 years of working experience in ECS & Oxygen if no degree.
You must have experience in flight-testing of civil aircraft and a good working knowledge of FAA & JAA certification requirements (FAR 25 or JAR 25) preferred.
You must have the ability to interpret software documentation including logic diagrams related to electronic control of ECS/Pneumatics systems.
You must have experience with utilizing ARINC data to isolate faults related to system controls software.
You must have good communication and teamwork skills, both oral and written.
You must have interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, employees, management and contractors.
You must be self-motivated, able to coordinate multiple activities and manage time effectively. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Senior Environmental Control And Life Support System Engineer
Senior Environmental Control and Life Support System Engineer
Description The Engineering & Science Services and Skills Augmentation (ESSSA) contract provides engineering, scientific and engineering technician support to NASA Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC) in Huntsville, AL. Come join the team whose work is destined to have a long-range effect on future generations!
To learn more about: The ESSSA Group, visit http://YesWeAreRocketScientists.com The Huntsville area, visit http://www.huntsville.org/ The successful candidate will provide mechanical, chemical systems engineering support and insight into the design, development, and testing of fluid systems and mechanical test assemblies in support of the Environmental Control and Life Support Systems (ECLSS) Development Branch.
Work with the Principal Investigator on systems for existing and future space vehicles and habitats.
Responsibilities will include execution, monitoring, and/or coordination in the following areas: Virtual design of advanced processes, including development of mathematical models and operation of computer simulations, and interpretation and reporting of simulation results.
Tasks include development of test protocols, test apparatus, conduction of tests, and interpretation and reporting of test results.
Tasks for simulation validation including sub-scale tests are development of test stands, test conduction, interpretation and reporting of test results.
Assessment including development of protocols and interpretation and reporting of data for a wide range of tests, and exposure to spacecraft atmospheres via flight experiments. The successful candidate will participate in selection of, formats, and processes for existing and future space vehicles and habitats based on the virtual design and assessments described above.
Validation of systems will require development of test protocols, test stands, and test articles for full-scale testing, as well as execution of full-scale tests, and interpretation and reporting of test results. To learn more about:The ESSSA Group, visithttp://YesWeAreRocketScientists.comThe Huntsville area, visithttp://www.huntsville.org/The successful candidate will provide mechanical, chemical systems engineering support and insight into the design, development, and testing of fluid systems and mechanical test assemblies in support of the Environmental Control and Life Support Systems (ECLSS) Development Branch.Work with the Principal Investigator on systems for existing and future space vehicles and habitats.Responsibilities will include execution, monitoring, and/or coordination in the following areas: Virtual design of advanced processes, including development of mathematical models and operation of computer simulations, and interpretation and reporting of simulation results.Tasks include development of test protocols, test apparatus, conduction of tests, and interpretation and reporting of test results.Tasks for simulation validation including sub-scale tests are development of test stands, test conduction, interpretation and reporting of test results.Assessment including development of protocols and interpretation and reporting of data for a wide range of tests, and exposure to spacecraft atmospheres via flight experiments.The successful candidate will participate in selection of, formats, and processes for existing and future space vehicles and habitats based on the virtual design and assessments described above.
Validation of systems will require development of test protocols, test stands, and test articles for full-scale testing, as well as execution of full-scale tests, and interpretation and reporting of test results.
Qualifications Degree inChemical Engineering, MechanicalEngineering or related field from an ABET-accredited university is required.Typically, educational requirements are the equivalent of a Ph.D., with minimum of 20 years experience, a Masters with at least 25 years of experience, or BS with at least 30 years of experience. Knowledge of instrumentation and associated components relating to flow, pressure, vacuum, temperature, dew point, and data acquisition is desired. Familiarity with ECLSS aerospace systems, testing, and equipment is highly desired. Essential Functions Work Environment Office environment. Requires ability to provide clear, concise, accurate and timely communication, both verbally and in writing (100%). Requires ability to interact professionally with co-workers, management, and client (100%). Requires travel in the domestic USA (
Computerized Paper Guillotine Operator
- You want to use your unique skills and abilities in an innovative, highly successful,growing printing and manufacturing operation.
- You want to work with talented and smart people, in a place where you respect, and are respected by, your peers.
- You want a challenging role that is demanding and rewarding.
- You want freedom and trust, allowing you to explore possibilities.
- You want to work on something important, where your career will develop as the business grows.
- Under direction of the Bindery Supervisor, set-up and operate computerized cutting machine equipment and produce finished product at prescribed rate and quantity, and per specified quality standards.
- Interact with Press, UV, Customer Service, Binning and Shipping team members to ensure completion of duties and fulfilling commitment that every product ships on time.
- Perform all tasks following SOP’s and instructions, and adhere to all safety rules without exception.
- Troubleshoot equipment, solve problems, and enhance the production process on an on-going basis.
- Recommend equipment repairs, parts, blades and supplies as needed.
- Undergo training as necessary to operate equipment, execute processes, etc.
- Maintain and clean work area and equipment.
- Coordinate pass-off information between adjacent shifts, with the goal of minimizing downtime and increasing productivity through information.
- Participate in specific continuous improvement initiatives.
- Attend and contribute to regular production/project-specific meetings as required.
- Follow established departmental policies, procedures, continuous quality improvement objectives, safety and environmental practices.
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promote continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- May operate hand truck, paper jog, dolly and/or pallet jack in loading and unloading.
- May assist in routine maintenance of bindery equipment.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Work with and train Cutter Assistants.
- Commit to team objective that EVERY ORDER SHIPS!
- Ability to lift 65 pounds and manipulate/move heavy objects.
- Ability to stand for full 8-hour shift, ability to manipulate foot bar, and good hand/eye acuity and coordination to manually align paper sheets to ensure proper cutting technique.
- Solid basic math and computer skills with the ability to pre-program cutter for appropriate cuts per order.
- Good verbal and written communications skills with proficiency in English and the ability to communicate effectively with plant personnel.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member within a diverse work environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team orientation.
- Skill in organizing and managing time and understanding priorities.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure or in time sensitive situations.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- A conscientious and disciplined approach to work.
- Reliability, punctuality, self-directed and flexible to changing priorities or circumstances.
- Ability to prepare administrative paperwork and records.
- Ability to report problems and provide information to appropriate personnel.
- Ability to adhere to quality control standards.
- Ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers.
- Knowledge of light equipment operation and/or maintenance.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow safety procedures.
- Ability to use desktop computer and associated software.
- You are a hard worker with a determination to succeed.
- You are commercially and financially aware.
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail.
- You are an effective person who makes great things happen, and gets things done.
- You are already smart, but constantly crave more knowledge, and you thrive by learning and achieving something every day.
- Applicants may be required to submit to pre-employment background check and/or physical examination including drug screening/medical history check.
- Position may require the need to work nights, weekends and/or holidays.
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- Possession of a valid driver's license is a requirement for this job.
- Work environment involves moderate exposure to hazards or physical risks which require following constant safety precautions, and frequent exposure to unusual elements such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, chemicals, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises.
Insulation Installer - Weymouth - Orkin Pest Control
Reference ID: 1317883
Date Posted: 11/09/2017
Who We Are:
Founded in 1901, Orkin Pest Control, a national residential and business service provider. We provide the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers. This position is ideal for the candidate that wants to be a part of a rock-solid company providing a valuable service to customers.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY:
A successful Insulation Installer will possess the following abilities:
- A desire to provide knowledgeable customer solution support
- Possess a solid work ethic and ability to deliver quality service every time
- Daily work ethic that supports" Go Above and Beyond" to deliver outstanding customer service
- Must be flexible in work schedule- Available to work extended hours, weekends, and overtime - when required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
As an Industry Leader we will Train you to be the best!
We Proudly Offer:
- Quality Training Programs
- Competitive Pay
- Company Vehicle and Gas Card
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401K Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Dependent Scholarship Awards
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Clean driving record and ability to pass a background check and drug screening test
- Display and practice a high level of integrity and ethical standards
- A background in sales or customer service is highly desirable
Orkin is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we promote diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity.
We are committed to recruiting skilled females, transitioning military and veteran candidates
We are a drug-free work environment
Access Control Installer
Access Control Installer
We are looking for motivated, hard-working Security Technicians and Installers with 2+ years of commercial experience. If this describes you, please send a current resume for consideration. Interviews are underway!
- Pull/Terminate/Test CAT5e
- Install cable pathways and support structures
- Terminating and installing access control devices, sensors, and CCTV cameras
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Working knowledge of test equipment such as multi-meters, toners, probes, etc.
- Security/Access Control manufacturer certifications are a plus
- Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
- Starting pay $20-25+/ph D.O.E.
- Weekly Payroll
- Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
HT Taexx Pest Control System Installer
HT Taexx Pest Control System Installer Tracking Code 1316785 Job Description Looking for a career? HomeTeam Pest Defenseis expanding and looking to hire highly professional installers. In this position you will:
Follow a daily schedule, ensuring timely arrival at each job site. A company vehicle is provided.
Install the Taexx System in new homes and buildings within scheduled route.
Perform termite treatment services and interacts with homebuilders, sub-contractors and field managers to meet deadlines.
Responsible for submitting legible, clear and accurate service tickets to office personnel.
Responsible for maintaining a clean truck, equipment and uniform.
Must be able to work Saturdays. We offer:
Robust benefits package including medical/ dental/ vision/401(k) plan
Discounted services for employees
Paid vacations and holidays
An exceptional training program
The opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader Required Skills We are seeking individuals who:
Are highly motivated
Have strong communication skills
Work well independently
Are able to interact with customers, sub-contractors and employees in a professional manner.
Maintain licenses and attend required pest control/install/termite pre-treat seminars and training. Required Experience · Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)· Qualified candidates must also have a clean driving record and successfully pass a background check and drug screening. HomeTeam is a Drug Free and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Job Location Riverside, California, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Access Control Installer
We are seeking an Access Control Technician to become a part of our team! You will assist with the installation and repair of various machinery and equipment.
Have you worked with: Honeywell, Brivo, GeoVision, DMP, or other brands of Access Control, we are looking for you.
Do you have experience in the following: (Not required, it's a plus)
- Burglar Alarms (Honeywell, DSC, GE, 2GIG, DMP)
- Fire Alarms (Firelite, Silent Knight, DMP, Bosch, Radionics)
- Camera Systems (Hikvision, Geovision, LTS, Samsung, Sony)
- Mag Locks / Strike plates (A
- Assist with the installation and repair of electronic equipment
- Furnish tools, materials and supplies to other workers
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Track all equipment and supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!