Concord Job Description Sample
Caviar Driver Full Time - San Francisco
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a
- Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
- Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends. Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
- What is Caviar? Caviar is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Caviar has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
- How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
- Who can become a Caviar Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible. You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
- What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours! Caviar is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am-11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn.
- How does the application process work? A Caviar representative will contact you after receiving your application. The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Caviar have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Caviar. You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
- Is Caviar in my city or town? Caviar is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly. We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Caviar is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Caviar have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Caviar are subject to a background check.
Event Specialist Part Time Sales ACO
The fun and exciting world of event sales is calling for you! Will you answer? Our part time Event Specialist jobs give you the opportunity to represent the best brands on the market today! You can be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and retail sales. As a part time Event Specialist, you will work in one of the following locations: Albertsons, Albertsons Market, ACME Markets, Amigos, Carrs, Jewel-Osco, Market Street, Pavilions, Randalls, Safeway, Shaws, Star Market, Super Saver by Albertsons, Tom Thumb, United Supermarket, and Vons. This is your opportunity to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, Advantage Solutions, where you will receive top-notch training and competitive pay rates.
Have a question? Text \"Jobs\" to 714-###-####
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products.
- Timely complete of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training by required deadlines.
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery preferred.
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day.
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player.
- Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access.
Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC, dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsibilities Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North America s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Event Specialist generates excitement, customer engagement, brand awareness, and increased product sales through conducting event demonstrations. The Event Specialist is responsible for physically preparing, maintaining, and cleaning the demonstration area (including physically assembling and otherwise setting up and later breaking down the demonstration cart); actively marketing the product being demonstrated by physically approaching nearby shoppers to gain their attention and interest; preparing (e.g., cooking) and providing food or beverage samples or otherwise demonstrating the product to those shoppers who are successfully drawn in; and reading program materials as assigned to be able to conduct informed product-related discussions with consumers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Conduct demo event for approximately 5 hours
- Get out in front of and move around cart area to approach customers within 10 feet of cart
- Engage customers in a professional and memorable manner which generates enthusiasm for the product and the event and helps create a positive shopper experience
- Educate the consumer about the products, create brand awareness, and drive product sales
- Prepare product samples using demo equipment such as sharp knives, cooking appliances, and other food preparation tools
- Offer product samples to consumers
- Keep cart adequately stocked with samples, ingredients, and products for purchase, obtaining items from locations throughout the store as needed
- Maintain the area surrounding the demo in a safe and clean condition
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from storage area to event execution area
- Carry appliances/equipment weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Retrieves product and supplies (requires lifting up to 20 lbs., reaching overhead; and carrying up to 20 lbs. for a distance of 5 feet)
- Assemble cart and construct/set-up/display Point of Purchase materials, insert price signs, display product information, and lift signs up to 5 lbs.
- Set up and display product/materials on cart
- Clean-up and sanitize cart
- Disassemble cart
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from event execution area to storage area
- Return appliances/equipment by carrying items weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Wash utensils and cookware
- Study product materials to develop product knowledge
- Review event schedule
- Complete call reports
- Attend trainings
- Check voice mails and emails
- Participate in scheduled calls with Supervisor/others as needed
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
Significant experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales or retail/grocery is highly desirable
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Reading comprehension
- Active listening
- Ability to understand and apply new information, procedures or principles to perform job duties
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting form one to another with frequent interruptions
- Time management
- Detail orientation
- Basic computer skills to enter and locate information, including familiarity with Word, Excel and Internet usage
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Positive demeanor
- Sales orientation
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Willingness to uphold ethical standards, laws and company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of ASM demo guidelines related to selling, preparing samples, and safety
- Ability to use demo preparation and cooking equipment such as small countertop appliances, utensils and thermometers
- Knowledge of food safety policies and procedures
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to move throughout demo area to engage the customer
- Ability to move to locate products and supplies
- Ability to visually locate merchandise and other objects
- Execute demonstrations on scheduled date and time (subject to any schedule adjustments necessary to properly complete set up and break down or as otherwise modified by ASM management)
- Stand for up to 6 hours (other than legally required breaks/meal periods) and actively move around store up to a distance of about mile to obtain, set up, and clean up demonstration cart and related equipment/materials; obtain product from shelves; conduct demonstration event
- May need to pass online Food Safety certification (all training hours will be paid for by the Company)
- Certain product demonstrations may require specialized talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties in order to be eligible to conduct a particular event. If an associate does not satisfy the particular requirements for the specialized event, he/she would remain eligible for the standard, non-specialized events otherwise available to all associates in the position (to the extent such positions are available). Examples of the talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification..... click apply for full job details
Nurse - LVN - School Nurse - Licensed Vocational Nurse
Join the fastest growing medical staffing company in the East Bay! - Immediate Part-time positions available
- Great Pay
- Flexible schedule -will work around your schedule
- Weekly pay
- Start working in 3-4 days
- Sign on Bonus- Ask Recruiter for Details
Call Senior Recruiter Astrid at 925-350-0500 x123
24/7 Medstaff is one of the fastest growing Medical Staffing companies. We are seeking highly motivated individuals to work within a School District environment. We have Long Term and Short Term Contracts for the remaining school year, summer school opportunities and assignments for next year. We offer morning (AM) hours, Monday- Friday. We require candidates to possess strong communication skills and willing to work with kids, parents and administration alike.
- Provide basic patient care and treatment in school setting
- Collaborate with registered nurses and district personnel to administer prescribed medications per care plan
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Office and one on one care based on location
- Follow emergency and safety procedures as directed by the school
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields a plus
- Ability to build rapport with patients, parents and school personnel
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility, initiative
- LVN License
- Graduate of accredited nursing program
- Physical (within last year)
- TB (within the last year)
Foam Injections San Francisco Bay Area
compensation: $16 DOE
employment type: full-time
We are looking to hire someone immediately
We work all winter
Please submit a resume and/or Email with Phone number
We also work all over the bay area and the west coast
We are a growing company based in Concord and very career oriented with lots of chance for advancement. Looking for construction career minded people with 1 to 2 years' experience preferred but will train the right candidate. Knowledge of hydro active grouts, hammer drill and paint preferred but not required. Must have reliable transportation and with a clean driving record as we work all over the Bay Area and Southern California.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life and 401K and promote from within.
Pay depends of experience. Full-time employment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
We work in parking garages that leak water. We inject a liquid that when it interacts with water turns into foam and stops the water leak.
easy work, but you have to be able to think outside of the box
Automotive Technician / Mechanic
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer….We promise to care!
Our Purpose: To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works.
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your car
Are you a problem solver? Have you worked hard to build your automotive experience, education and industry knowledge? You’ve passed the tests, now it is time to put those skills to work! At Bridgestone we offer the most competitive development program in the industry designed with one thing in mind…YOU! Whether it’s the opportunity to work with the widest variety of vehicles, the newest equipment, or leverage our comprehensive ASE certification and training program you’ll have no trouble finding something to love about growing your career with Bridgestone Retail Operations. Come serve our customer, aka the BOSS, today!
- Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintain an organized and neat bay.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
- A High School Diploma or GED
- At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
- At least 1 ASE certification is required for this position.
- You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
If you meet the qualifications listed above, possess a can do attitude and have a desire to progress in your career with the automotive service industry leader who puts their mechanics / auto technicians first, please apply today!
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
- One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Store Manager - Concord
At 99 Cents Only Stores, LLC, we are recruiting talented individuals for the position of Store Manager.
99 Cents Only Stores is a unique extreme value retailer of primarily name brand consumables and general merchandise. We provide an exciting primary shopping destination for value-conscious consumers, and a fun treasure-hunt shopping experience for individuals and families in our communities! Our corporate associates support our stores in delivering an exemplary experience to customers with a fun, friendly and energetic approach, resourceful problem-solving, and innovating ideas that bring great products at great value to families throughout the communities we serve. We offer competitive medical, dental and vision plans, an outstanding 401K plan, and fantastic career opportunities! If this sounds like your next career step, read on!
The Store Manager (SM) is responsible for driving the stores merchandising strategy through presentation, product selection, inventory, display and disposal to generate profitable store growth. The SM will serve as the key leader for the business. The SM must have strong training and communication skills, and should be able to manage projects from inception to completion. The SM will ensure that customer needs and expectations are met through optimal product selection and visual merchandising throughout the store while managing the 99¢ Only Stores brand. Our stores typically employ anywhere from 25 to 40 team members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to be calm and effective in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and generate entire store product orders on a weekly (or as necessary) basis to meet sales goals and customer demand.
- Oversee the visual merchandising of the entire store, including product placement, shelf and display appearance, according to company standards.
- Lead associates in carrying out merchandising plans and customer service objectives.
- Leading recruitment, development and retention of a team that operates with clear objectives and strategies in order to achieve goals.
- Organize and maintain proper inventory levels in store backroom in order to meet store merchandise scrap and shrink objective.
- Manage receiving of merchandise according to company inventory and safety standards.
- Responsible for planning and executing Store Seasonal Set-Ups.
- Understand Profit & Loss statements (line item level), and be able to effectively manage cost controls.
- Coach and counsel associates on performance issues as required.
- Manage work schedules according to the budgeted hours and business needs.
- Manage external vendors.
- Act as first point of contact for all safety, customer and associate issues and work within company guidelines to find the best possible resolution of those issues.
- Self-motivated, driven with a strong work ethic.
- Polished interpersonal and communications skills.
Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma required.
- 5+ yrs. experience merchandising a 99¢ Only Stores or equivalent experience.
- Self-starter with the ability to exceed performance expectations.
- Ability to train and lead associates on store best practices in order to manage day to day operations.
- Execute 99¢ Only Stores visual merchandising standards as measured by regular audits
- Ability to lift one to five pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to constantly stand, bend and reach with a moderate amount of manual dexterity.
After School Teacher And Site Director
After School Teacher and Site Director-(180001K8)
KinderCare Education is the nations leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, were united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They inspire children to be lifelong learners using our nationally recognized curriculum that promotes social, physical, verbal, and cognitive development. Our Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play a crucial role in that success.
When you join our team as a Teacher you will:
Implement KCEs curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child
Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
Partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
Support your centers success; partner with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement.
Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
Required Skills and Experience:
A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
Must possess active Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential and meet NAEYC candidacy requirements (or willing to obtain)
CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
1+ year Early Childhood Education Experience (preferred)
Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
Ability to speak, read, and write English.
The benefits our career professionals enjoy:
In addition to a rewarding career where you help shape children's futures, KinderCare Education provides a competitive compensation package. Benefits include:
Medical, dental and vision
Discounted child care
Generous paid time off
Education assistance and reimbursement
Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs
401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
KinderCare Education employs more than 32,000 team members across 1,700 locations nationwide. Our devoted family of education providers leads the nation in accreditation and includes KinderCare® Learning Centers, KinderCare Education at Work®, Champions® Before- and After-School Programs, Cambridge Schools, Knowledge Beginnings® and The Grove School®.
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
:001189 Concord CA
51230 Myrtle Drive
:Teacher and Center Staff
:Jan 30, 2018, 6:30:01 PM
Full Service Restaurant Manager- Lucille's Smokehouse!
We offer a base salary and bonus program along with benefits!
Lucille’s Smokehouse and Bar-B-Que is now hiring Restaurants Managers with a passion to provide Southern Hospitality, Serve the Best Bar-B-Que and who will value our Team Members and Guests.
Lucille’s is a privately owned growing company and we are looking for managers who want to grow with us.
If you have a passion for the business and want to join a company where you will be valued and compensated for your hard work. Apply today!As a Manager at Lucille’s, you will enjoy:
Restaurant ExpansionExperience Preferred/Required:
- 2+ years of Restaurant Management experience preferred.
- HS degree or equivalent preferred
- Has strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must have ability to accurately handle money, make change, process credit card transactions and have strong menu knowledge.
- Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Passion for the business and compassion for people.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to recruit, develop and motivate team members.
- Must be able to create fun in a fast-paced and stressful environment.
- Must be able to lift approximately 50 lbs.
- Typically works under general supervision and reports to a GM.
Lucille’s Smokehouse and Bar-B-Que is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Related Keywords: front of house restaurant manager food service management food dining eatery restaurant kitchen Lucilles ARM FOH BOH Assistant Restaurant Managers Assistant Restaurant Management Assistant Restaurant Managers Assistant Dining Room Restaurant Management Assistant General Managers RM ARM Restaurant Assistant Manager Restaurant manager Restaurant management Restaurant AGM GM Assistant General Manager
In addition to picking up culinary inspiration from some of the best barbeque shacks in the South, Craig also discovered the secret ingredient that all of his favorites seemed to share: friendliness. And when he finally made his way back home to California, Craig distilled everything he learned into what became Lucille's driving philosophy, Serving the best Bar-B-Que with the finest southern hospitality.
Many years and restaurants later, this philosophy is still at work in every aspect of the Lucille's experience, ranging from the way we prepare our food (from scratch, of course!) to the way we value our team members (like family, how else?).
We just opened our 23rd restaurant with more on the horizon for 2018!
OC Register's Best of Orange County: Best BBQ 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003
Host/Hostess - Part-Time
ID2018-10713# of Openings1
Doing Business AsBenihana Concord
Business UnitBenihana National Corp.
Overview Greets and welcomes guests upon arrival. Answers telephone, takes reservations and manages the efficient and timely seating of guests to a table providing menu and server information once seated. Manages special seating requests consistent with table seating guidelines and table availability. Relays guest seating and information to servers and bus persons. Oversees dining room activity to ensure guest seating efficiency.
Greets all guests warmly and with a smile upon their arrival and escorts them to a table, balancing the flow among the server stations.
Ensures table selection corresponds with proper rotation, customer seating preference and size of party.
Utilizes customer paging system when business dictates and as applicable.
Assists with seating requests when necessary and provides customers with clean menus.
Relays information to service staff, requests feedback from customers as to their experience and gives a final salutation upon exit from the restaurant.
Maintains a clean and organized station. Ensures the cleanliness of menus, and keeps necessary stock of pens, pencils, menus and other departmental supplies.
Promptly answers the phones with appropriate greeting.
Responds to guest inquiries related to operating hours, reservations, directions to restaurant or other.
Ensures backup coverage for host stand when necessary.
Completes all side work requirements prior, during and after shift.
Periodically checks restrooms for cleanliness and proper stocking of supplies.
Maintains the cleanliness and organization of the t-shirt cabinet and t-shirt storage area.
Performs other duties as assigned by a supervisor.
Experience and Education:
Previous host/hostess experience in restaurant or hospitality required.
Must have a High School diploma or GED.
Must 18 years of age or older.
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Physical Demands : Must be able to work in a standing position for prolonged periods of time. Must be able to work under stress, have excellent organizational skills and multi-task throughout shift. Must have a clean, professional appearance with excellent grooming habits.
Food Knowledge, Preparation, Production and Safety : Must be able to learn and describe menu items to guests when requested. Shift Flexibility: Must be able to work different shifts, including holidays, nights and weekends. Must be able to work overtime as required.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!