Concrete Stone Fabricator Job Description Sample
Cast Stone Fabricator
We are seeking a cast stone fabricator to become a part of our high-energy team! You will assist with the creation of high-end, quality fireplace surrounds in a fast-paced environment. You'll aid in making fireplace mantels that will be installed into some of the most beautiful homes in Colorado.
- Assist our shop manager with whatever tasks that are needed for the day, which may include mixing buckets of our concrete blend, spraying mixture into molds and cleaning up the shop
- Maintain tools, materials and supplies
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Track all equipment and supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in production, other related fields is preferred but not required
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to show up on time and work hard
Qualifications:Previous experience fabricating stone for custom and commercial work is helpful. Employer willing to start apprenticeship to train on the job for right candidate.
Ability to read AUTO-CAD drawings is helpful. Must have strong math skills. Ability to work a job that is both physically and mentally challenging.
Must be drug-free, able to pass a background and credit check, ability to kneel and lift 100 lbs. Forklift experience helpful. Ability to travel occasionally.
Applicant must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation. Must have professional appearance and superior work ethics.Duties: Ensures job completion is executed on-time, according to job specifications while achieving customer satisfaction with a positive attitude.
Another important aspect is handling stone safely with various types equipment (i.e. forklift, crane). Reading AUTO-CAD drawings; applying math skills. Wage depending on experience (DOE).
Precision Countertops is a leading custom countertop manufacturer in the Pacific Northwest. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are currently recruiting for a Stone Fabricator in our Kent, WA facility. If you are an innovative, service oriented team player and meet the following requirements below, we want to talk to you.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Operate Jib Cranes
· Operate stone cutting machinery and tools
· Measure and cut accurately
· Read shop diagrams and templates to determine scope of project
· Label templates to flow properly through the shop
· Cut jobs and confirm each piece matches template
· Maintain machinery and their components
· Work to proper safety standards
· More than one year stone fabrication experience
· Successful history of working in a high paced changing work place
· Record of outstanding attendance and punctuality
· Proven record of quality work and attention to detail
· A basic understanding of construction principles (plumb, flat , level, square)
· Ability to accurately translate measurements from drawings to product
· Successful history working well with co-workers
· Must be able to pass background check
-Construction or Auto Body experience is a plus
Precision Countertops offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Precision Countertops is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Must have at least 6 months of fabricating experience.
Granite And Quartz Stone Fabricator
a. Must have minimum 12 years’ experience working in stone fabrication shop b. Must be proficient in measuring, templating, cutting, polishing, and laminating slabs of granite and quarts
Stone Fabricator / Installers
- Laminate, polish, and/or fabricate granite, quartz, and other stone counter tops
- Repair chips and scratches
- Create sink cutouts and drilling core holes
- Regularly lift and move 200+ pounds with assistance
- Operate lifting machinery
- Have a high attention to detail and takes pride in work
- Install custom counter-tops for residential and commercial projects -counter-tops comprised of natural stone, quartz, or porcelain.
- Read and interpret job specifications and instructions.
- Regularly lift and move 200+ pounds with assistance
- Ensure all projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinate with other staff to complete and improve the quality of projects in order to save time and eliminate waste.
- Perform various installation and fabrication techniques.
- Maintain a safe, efficient, clean organized work area.
Earn additional $500 in the first 90 days of employment. If you are at work, on time, each workday in the first month, we'll give you $100. Keep that up for the first 3 months, we'll give you $400 more!
Stone slab fabricators, polishers needed. Pay depending on experience and qualifications.
Positive work attitude is a must. Very established company with plenty of work, overtime as needed and great pay with benefits.
A pre-employment drug test and background check are required.
We E-verify all employee
Precast Concrete Team Leader - Stone Mountain, GA
Job ID: 127932 Non-Exempt Oldcastle Precast is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more.
With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Precast is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways. Job Description Summary The Precast Concrete Team Lead is responsible for leading and supervising a team of Process Technicians
5744BR Line Of Business:
Primary Location: Oaks Corners-NY
Job Posting: Lehigh Hanson is seeking a qualified
The Company and the Role: Lehigh Hanson is one of the largest construction materials companies in North America with more than 550 active operations in the U.S. and Canada. Our core activities include the production and distribution of cement and aggregates, the two essential raw materials in concrete. Lehigh Hanson companies also produce ready-mixed concrete, asphalt and other concrete products. Lehigh Hanson is part of the HeidelbergCement Group, a global leader in aggregates, cement, concrete, and other downstream activities. The Group employs over 60,000 people at more than 3,000 locations in 60 countries. Lehigh Hanson is seeking a qualified
Groundperson . Reporting to the Area manager and working foreman, this position will be responsible for maintaining the plant areas, assisting where necessary in the production process, and performing heavy maintenance tasks. Future responsibilities would include learning the operation of all on-site equipment, lubing and maintaining mobile equipment, learning heavy maintenance of all plant equipment. This position will reside in Oaks Corners, New York Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled What you’ll get to do:
Responsible for housekeeping and general clean up. This includes heavy lifting and shoveling to maintain the plant area as well as greasing, belt splicing, changing head and tail pulleys, welding, fabrication work, general plant maintenance, operating equipment when necessary to assist production.
Ensures compliance with all health, safety, and environmental regulations, and with company policies and procedures.
Report unsafe conditions and report accidents or incident immediately.
Will perform heavy maintenance when required.
This position will work the various shifts as needed. Overtime and working on Saturday and Sunday will be required.
Who we are looking for:
Prefer high school diploma or general education degree (GED) + 1-2 years of general labor and maintenance experience required
Prior experience working in a construction environment highly desired
Heavy lifting required
Highly dependable, ability to work in fast paced environment
Equipment operation skills a plus Benefits & Compensation: We appreciate that candidates have many questions when considering opportunities, so we want to let you know that we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which we like to share with candidates a little bit later in the process. No search firms please.
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled
Experienced Natural Stone Sales Representative At ABC Stone BK.
We are seeking an upbeat, driven, dynamic addition to our outstanding natural stone sales force. Experience in natural stone industry preferred but we will train the right candidate. Experience working within and specifying materials for the architectural and design community a huge asset.
Position includes product selection and specification. The ability to build long-term relationships and provide outstanding follow-up is a necessity.
ABC Stone offers an exceptional product range by drawing on a global network of quarries, processors, and distributors. We source our materials according to specific client requirements in order to provide unparalleled customer service. We are a luxury, natural stone distributor with strong ties to the architecture and design community. Candidate must be team player with a great attitude and courteous personality. A proactive, organized, detail-oriented self-starter with excellent communication skills (oral and written). Creative flare is an added bonus! Must be able to work under pressure and switch gears quickly in order to respond to requests from multiple clients in a timely and efficient manner. PC Windows, MSWord, Excel, and Outlook proficiency are necessary.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!