Conditioner Tender Job Description Sample
Systems Engineer IV Data Conditioner W/ Nifi
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
• Experience with communicating new and existing technical information and "how to" guidance to IC partners on the varied processes and procedures to ingest, discover, and analyze data
• Experience with the development of new requirements to support the characterization and ingestion of new data flows
• Experience with high-level analysis of IC systems, data models, data formats/types, data volumes, and data samples
• Experience with change management repositories for tool/asset management (e.g., Git)
• Experience with collaborating on and devising strategies to extract meaning and value from structured and unstructured data
• Experience with the analysis/assessment of different legal requirements, policies, and handling restrictions for various data types
• Experience understanding mission use cases across multiple environments
• Experience preparing and managing complex technical documents, reports, manuals, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences including senior leadership
• Experience with requirements generation and traceability
• Experience with dataflow, routing and data enrichments tools (e.g. NiagaraFiles)
• Strong communication, interpersonal, team building and task management skills
• Must be comfortable working with senior government and military technical experts and leaders
• Analyze data and determine best methods for conditioning data pre and post-ingest
• Use tools to identify key data and subsequently structure data for improved discovery and search capabilities
• Identify opportunities for new tools to overcome new data characterization/processing challenges
• Maintain the data conditioning NiFi environment including Puppet modules for Linux OS, NiFi configurations, and user security
• Perform logging, metrics collection and monitoring for all components of the data conditioning system
• Implement IAVAs as necessary to maintain system accreditation status
• Define requirements for enhanced data characterization to improve discovery and search capabilities
• Analyze and assess legal requirements, policies, and handling restrictions for various data types
• Develop new tools using shell scripts, Python, Java, Go etc., that provide various methods for data transformation, mapping, standardization, and data characterization
• Troubleshoot problems with JSON and XML formatting and structures in files received and files output by our tools
• Develop characterization and processing documentation for each dataset
• Test solutions developed by the data conditioning team for sample datasets
• Conduct technical exchange meetings with customer personnel involving data discovery, review and dataflow
• Provide training, briefings and support for data conditioning tools and procedures
• Develop documentation for data conditioning training
• Support the deployment and management of data conditioning tools
|REQUIRED: Minimum twenty (20) years experience in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.|
|REQUIRED: Twelve (12) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.|
|REQUIRED: At least five (5) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.|
|REQUIRED: Experience developing strategic and implementation plans for large-scale information systems.|
|REQUIRED: Experience reverse engineering and re-engineering.|
|REQUIRED: Experience developing system architecture and design including: Software, Hardware, Communications, Interface requirements.|
|REQUIRED: Experience in leading systems definition, trade-off and design activities.|
|REQUIRED: Experience in leading analysis of system requirements and components.|
|REQUIRED: Experience in performing system audits to ensure intended system functionality, operation, and performance requirements are achieved.|
|REQUIRED: Experience in system performance analysis.|
|REQUIRED: Experience in planning the next generation system.|
|REQUIRED: Experience providing leadership and vision for system engineering of large-scale systems, major system elements, and/or interfacing systems.|
|REQUIRED: Experience providing overall system engineering expertise in the architecture, design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, network design and/or implementation, or testing for the program.|
Licensed Hvac Air Conditioner Tech
- Position Summary: * *HVAC technician will perform heating and air conditioning work in the installation, inspection, maintenance, alteration, and repair of HVAC systems, Chillers, and other utilities to meet the required production capacity.
* Performs maintenance and repair duties and assigned tasks having to do with hospital mechanical and plumbing systems.
Orders parts and materials as needed.
Maintains and repairs on an as needed basis non-patient contact minor electrical items, hospital equipment, and various Life Safety systems. Essential Duties and
* Install, inspect, maintain, repair and modify air conditioning, heating and ventilating systems including pilots, relays, coils, heating and condensate piping, controls, valves, compressors, fans, dampers, vents, blowers, pumps, burners, gauges, and traps.
Calibrate and adjust thermostats, valves, and controls to specified levels of operation.
Review plans, blueprints, and specifications for heating and air conditioning projects to understand scope of projects.
Assist in planning and modifying existing heating and air conditioning systems.
Answer trouble calls for repairs to heating and air conditioning equipment.
Assist in preparing material lists, preparing job records, and maintaining supplies and tools.
Accurately complete/maintain necessary reports/records in a timely and legible manner, according to applicable procedures and/or work order.
Diagnose electronic, electro-mechanical, electrical, and mechanical malfunctions.
Complete tasks and follow oral and written instructions with minimal supervision.
Perform routine maintenance inspections according to the standard operating procedure.
Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, schematics, diagrams, sketches, and specifications. Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center expects our Code of Conduct Value Statements to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community.
We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual
We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness
We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity
Graduate of Vocational, Trade School and/or Military training in vocational field *Experience:
Minimum 3 years HVAC experience; experience with Boiler Room maintenance a plus *Licensure/Certification/Registration: *HVAC- License, any state
Degree of supervision required:* Involves general guidance and direction by the Chief Engineer. Employee will be expected to perform most job duties independently and in accordance with established departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
Job:Facilities Mgmt Plant Ops & Security
Title:Licensed HVAC Air Conditioner Tech
Location:Colorado-Denver-Presbyterian/St. Luke%27s Medical Center
Press Roll Tender (Feeder)
Commercial printer hiring Roll Tenders (Feeders) to join our busy team.
- Assist in the operation of the press by maintaining ink, water and paper in the press
- Keeping all supplies readily available
- Ensure plates are bent and packed
- Position job stock in roll stand
- Minimum one year experience as a Roll Tender (Feeder)
- Ability to complete paper and ink usage reports using a computer program
- Ability to handle physical workload
Machine tender, loading car bumpers (10 pounds) on to a conveyor, removing chrome pets with a grinder. Very friendly and welcoming environment.
-Must be able to communicate in English
-Must be able to life 10-30 Pounds
-Pass drug test
-Clean 7-year background check with no felonies
-No pattern of criminality
Note: Temp to
Full-timeSalary: $13.00 /ho
Shift: 2nd (Monday-Friday) (2:00PM-10:00PM)
Hurry and Apply today!
CLEARSTAFF, INC 251 N. Bolingbrook Dr. Bolingbrook, IL 60440 (630) 759-2900
A staffing agency is only as good as the employees it recruits and retains. Our goal is to place every employee in the best position to succeed. For more information go to www.clearstaff.net
Banquet Servers & Bar Tender
Banquet Servers & Bartenders
Scope and General Purpose:
To manage the bar area during banquet events in a friendly, professional manner while maintaining the highest possible standard of service.
- With a pleasant, polite, outgoing attitude, take food and beverage orders
- Serve items ordered in a timely manner
- Follow up on Guest satisfaction
- Clear china, silver and glassware after use
- Complete assigned side work duties
- Must be willing and capable of assisting in accomplishing requirements of other job descriptions
- Be able to accomplish all of the above according to prescribed standards as set by Management
Knowledge, Skills & Ability Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be enrolled in minimum High School or have equivalent diploma
- Basic computer skills (use of POS terminal)
- Outgoing people skills
- The ability to make work related decisions quickly—to reason out possible outcomes and choose/explain the choices to a Guest.
- Pleasant, positive demeanor
- Ability to maintain the effects of stress.
- Ability to retain training and take direction related to that training
- Ability to correctly count money and maintain security for a cash drawer
- Ability to maintain security for the entire bar area
- Ability to read, write and otherwise effectively communicate in English
- Possess the qualities of trustworthiness and honesty
Essential duties require long periods of standing and walking as well as frequent reaching and kneeling, pushing, pulling, carrying, lifting and moving objects 40 lbs or more. The employee must have normal vision (corrected), hearing and verbal communication. The employee must have the ability to multitask, think remember and accomplish multiple task with one move.
Duties are performed in both indoor and outdoor settings, with events often taking place in the elements in all four seasons. Events often involve loud music.
This Job Description reflects management’s assessment of essential functions; however it does not prescribe nor restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
At Barnsley Resort we believe in creating unique, authentic experiences for our guests and the same is true for our colleagues. Whether seeking a new opportunity or the next step in a hospitality career, joining our team of colleagues offers the opportunity to work in a world-class resort environment. Barnsley Resort, nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, is home to a luxurious spa, championship golf course, horseback riding, fishing, sporting clays course, hunting plantation and both fine and casual dining restaurants. The resort is a member of the Southern Living Hotel Collection and has been named one of the 10 Best Southern Resorts by USA Today, "The World's Best Places To Stay" by Conde Nast Traveler, 10 Best Spas in Atlanta by USA Today, as well as one of The Knot s "Best Wedding Venues". Barnsley Resort's unique cottage style setting has become the preferred destination of many. We look forward to your consideration in making Barnsley Resort your preferred employer.
How to apply:Directly through Zip Recruiter or visit our website employment section at http://barnsleyresort.com/employment.aspx
Barnsley Resort is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug testing is required for employment.
Roll Tender 1St Shift
About WestRock About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com . Roll Tender 1st shift - SP, NJ 901 Durham Ave South Plainfield, New Jersey, 7080 United States
GENERAL PURPOSE : Pull and set up rolls of paper for the sheeter.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
Pull rolls of paper for sheeter.
Runs sheeter when lead operator is absent.
Assists on floor when needed.
Runs aerator when needed.
Delivers loads to presses.
Performs other job duties as assigned.
Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
Must have a minimum 6 months’ printing experience.
Must be able to pass a basic reading test.
Must pass color vision test.
Must pass color hue test.
Must be able to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
Must have experiencing driving a fork lift and clamp truck.
Must be able to maintain good attendance.
Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS : The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. Employee is required to: sit, stand, talk, drive, see, and hear. In terms of a typical 8 hour workday, On the job, employees must: Not at all Occasionally (
A smart bar tender for an upscale bar
Good Knowledge of Cocktails and Mixology
Expert Staffing in partnership with Boutwell, Owens and Co., located in Fitchburg, MA is currently looking to hire a Conveyor Tender. As one of the premier independent North American designers and manufacturers of printed paperboard packaging solutions, Boutwell Owens and Co. is looking to add TOP TALENT to their team. These positions are 12 hour shifts (you get 3 ½ days off every week unless working overtime) and are TEMP to HIRE.
The primary function for this role is to verify proper labeling of finished cartons, remove finished cartons of product from the finishing department conveyor system, sort those cartons by job order items, palletize those finished cartons, and create supporting documentation in the form of pallet count reports in the Finishing/Gluing Department.
The ideal candidate will have at least three months experience in a material handling, warehouse, shipping or inventory work related environment preferably, but no prior training or experience is necessary. Detail oriented and ability to multi-task required. Persons in this position use hand truck and other material-handling equipment in order to move pallets of product in and out of workstation
Inspecting cases of finished product for damage, proper tape seal and repair/rework any cartons that are not acceptable. Preventing product mixes, Detecting discrepancies in carton quantities per item, Palletizing product within the confines of the dimensions of the pallets and within defined maximum height requirements. Accurately sorting sealed cases of product by the label information, palletizing those finished cartons and confirming carton quantities, Creating accurate supporting documentation in the form of pallet count reports.
High school graduate preferred, but education is not a prerequisite, Ability to read and write English, Strong ability to accurately perform basic arithmetic computations, (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division) must be demonstrated. Basic computer skills a plus.
Are you looking for a job with EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS? LOOK NO MORE!
Highlighted below is a small snapshot of Employee Benefits upon being hired:
*Majority Paid Health & Dental Insurance *100% Paid Life & Short-Term Disability Insurance
*Supplemental Life Insurance * Tax Saving Flexible Spending Accounts
*Discounted Health Club Memberships *401K Plan
*Profit Sharing * Tuition Reimbursement
*Two Weeks Paid Vacation per year *9 Paid Holidays per year
Is PRODUCTION and ATTENDANCE important to you? Take a look at the additional incentives offered to all permanent employees.
*Quarterly Production Bonus
*Perfect Attendance Bonuses - $100 for each year of perfect attendance — up to a maximum of $1,500
Apply TODAY at:
40 Spruce St. Suite 206
Leominster, MA 01453
Headquartered in Worcester, Massachusetts, we handle national talent placements across the U.S. with offices on the East and West coast. Our key relationships with top employers in a variety of industries means we can find you an opportunity that matches your skills and career goals. From entry level to high-level executive placement, we can help you find the career of your dreams.
Bar tender/ waitress Must have at least one year experience. In the food industry and bartending.
Mason - Tender
Chimcare the Northwest's leading chimney sweep and masonry repair company is searching for an experienced Chimney Brick Mason. The right candidate will be motivated and have a go-getter personality!
To be considered for this position you must be skilled in the following areas:
- Mix mud
- Able lift over 50 pounds
- Assist Mason as needed
- Must have a valid drivers license and good driving record
- Must be able to pass a drug screening test
We offer the following Benefits after 1 year of employment:
- 1 Week Paid Vacation, flexible nonpaid days off
- All major paid holiday's off
- In the near future, we will also offer 401K and Medical
$1,000 Bonus will be paid after your first 90 days
Company Truck, trailer, and scaffolding will be provided
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!