Conditioner Tumbler Operator Job Description Sample
Tumbler Operator/Degreaser/Parts Cleaner
Tumbler Operator/Degreaser/Parts Cleaner
Tend to one or more tumbling barrels that smooth, polish, and clean components that are medical device components supplied by the CNC machines. Parts cleaning and degreasing in a water soluble based non- hazardous solution.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Can do attitude and can work effectively in a team environment.
- Flexible, reliable, self-starting team player with ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Above average manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude.
- Able to follow work instructions and procedures
- Must lift be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- The job requires standing and walking for 90% of the time.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
EOE M/F/D/V Branch Medical Group a subsidiary of Globus Medical is an equal opportunity employer.
Licensed Hvac Air Conditioner Tech
- Position Summary: * *HVAC technician will perform heating and air conditioning work in the installation, inspection, maintenance, alteration, and repair of HVAC systems, Chillers, and other utilities to meet the required production capacity.
* Performs maintenance and repair duties and assigned tasks having to do with hospital mechanical and plumbing systems.
Orders parts and materials as needed.
Maintains and repairs on an as needed basis non-patient contact minor electrical items, hospital equipment, and various Life Safety systems. Essential Duties and
* Install, inspect, maintain, repair and modify air conditioning, heating and ventilating systems including pilots, relays, coils, heating and condensate piping, controls, valves, compressors, fans, dampers, vents, blowers, pumps, burners, gauges, and traps.
Calibrate and adjust thermostats, valves, and controls to specified levels of operation.
Review plans, blueprints, and specifications for heating and air conditioning projects to understand scope of projects.
Assist in planning and modifying existing heating and air conditioning systems.
Answer trouble calls for repairs to heating and air conditioning equipment.
Assist in preparing material lists, preparing job records, and maintaining supplies and tools.
Accurately complete/maintain necessary reports/records in a timely and legible manner, according to applicable procedures and/or work order.
Diagnose electronic, electro-mechanical, electrical, and mechanical malfunctions.
Complete tasks and follow oral and written instructions with minimal supervision.
Perform routine maintenance inspections according to the standard operating procedure.
Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, schematics, diagrams, sketches, and specifications. Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center expects our Code of Conduct Value Statements to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community.
We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual
We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness
We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity
Graduate of Vocational, Trade School and/or Military training in vocational field *Experience:
Minimum 3 years HVAC experience; experience with Boiler Room maintenance a plus *Licensure/Certification/Registration: *HVAC- License, any state
Degree of supervision required:* Involves general guidance and direction by the Chief Engineer. Employee will be expected to perform most job duties independently and in accordance with established departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
Job:Facilities Mgmt Plant Ops & Security
Title:Licensed HVAC Air Conditioner Tech
Location:Colorado-Denver-Presbyterian/St. Luke%27s Medical Center
- Excellent oral and written communications. Comfortable in programmatic and technical exchange with internal SE and software teams, multi levels of leadership, and across IC and DoD stakeholder agencies • Experience with communicating new and existing technical information and "how to" guidance to IC partners on the varied processes and procedures to ingest, discover, and analyze data • Experience with the development of new requirements to support the characterization and ingestion of new data flows • Experience with high-level analysis of IC systems, data models, data formats/types, data volumes, and data samples • Experience with change management repositories for tool/asset management (e.g., Git) • Experience with collaborating on and devising strategies to extract meaning and value from structured and unstructured data • Experience with the analysis/assessment of different legal requirements, policies, and handling restrictions for various data types • Experience understanding mission use cases across multiple environments • Experience preparing and managing complex technical documents, reports, manuals, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences including senior leadership Experience with requirements generation and traceability Experience with dataflow, routing and data enrichments tools (e.g.
NiagaraFiles) Strong communication, interpersonal, team building and task management skills Must be comfortable working with senior government and military technical experts and leaders • Work with IC partners to characterize data and document data mission value • Analyze data and determine best methods for conditioning data pre and post-ingest • Use tools to identify key data and subsequently structure data for improved discovery and search capabilities • Identify opportunities for new tools to overcome new data characterization/processing challenges • Maintain the data conditioning NiFi environment including Puppet modules for Linux OS, NiFi configurations, and user security • Perform logging, metrics collection and monitoring for all components of the data conditioning system • Implement IAVAs as necessary to maintain system accreditation status • Define requirements for enhanced data characterization to improve discovery and search capabilities • Analyze and assess legal requirements, policies, and handling restrictions for various data types • Develop new tools using shell scripts, Python, Java, Go etc., that provide various methods for data transformation, mapping, standardization, and data characterization • Troubleshoot problems with JSON and XML formatting and structures in files received and files output by our tools Develop characterization and processing documentation for each dataset Test solutions developed by the data conditioning team for sample datasets Conduct technical exchange meetings with customer personnel involving data discovery, review and dataflow Provide training, briefings and support for data conditioning tools and procedures Develop documentation for data conditioning training Support the deployment and management of data conditioning tools Degree: MS Desired Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph.
Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government. KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply? Please click apply on the right. Recruiting Point of Contact:
Kristen Amos: email@example.com or at 240-274-9690. Req Number: 2017-17150 # of Openings: 3 External Company Name: KEYW Corporation External Company URL: www.keywcorp.com Location: US-
Machine Operator - Extruder
- Operates and tends to equipment, such as mixer, extruder, oven and cooling tumbler to prepare food products.
- Sets temperature, pressure, and time controls, and starts machines or pumps.
- Cleans, washes, and sterilizes equipment, using water hoses, cleaning or sterilizing solutions, or rinses.
- Observes gauges, dials, and product characteristics, and adjusts controls to maintain appropriate temperature, pressure, and flow of ingredients.
- Removes finished material or products from equipment.
- Prepares storage containers and transfers products to storage.
- Measures and weighs ingredients, using scales and measuring containers.
- Reads recipes, or formulas to determine cooking times and temperatures, and ingredient specifications.
- Collects and examines product samples during production to test them for quality, color, content, consistency, viscosity, acidity, or specific gravity.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. unassisted.
- Must be able to perform considerable use of arms and legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Must have the skill to identify food color, heat and cooking of product, estimate, and recognize the differences or similarities and detecting changes in food.
Lehi Valley Trading Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for future employment and will not discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or other category protected under applicable law.
Learn more about us at: www.lehivalley.com
Production Operator II
Summary: Responsible for the production of high quality ceramic, metallic, and non-metallic products. Roles &
May perform advanced set up and/or operation one or more of the following machine(s) concurrently in assigned area under very limited or no supervision: CNC Lathe, CNC Mill, Hone, Bandsaw, Surface Grinders, Chamfer Grinder, Radius Grinder, Swing-arm Drill Press, various Mechanical Presses, Universal Grinders, Manual Lathes, ISO Press, Lap Machine, Double-headed Lap Machine, Polish Machine, Tumbler Machine, Sandblaster, Pressure Caster, Blanchard, Wash Line, Manual Drill Press, CNC EDM, Vertical Mills, Ultrasonic Mill, Centerless Grinder, ID Grinder, Thumping Machine, Microblast Machine, Manual Mill, Slicing Machine, Cut-off Saw, WaterJet, Laser Machine, Injection Molding Machine, Turning Center, Machining Center Horizontal, and Robotics.
Possesses advanced understanding of established procedures and applies this knowledge to unusual and complex production problems (i.e. fixture fabrication, design tooling, set up of process flow, wheel selection).
Is the recognized expert and may be sought out to perform leadership duties as necessary
May perform basic machine adjustments, if necessary.
May read and interpret drawings and blueprints to determine machine set-up and production methods.
May visually or mechanically inspect parts for defects (cracks, chips, dimension, surface finish, etc.) as part of in-process inspection; records results and notifies lead/supervisor of deviation as appropriate. May use one of more of the following for measuring and inspection: Tape Measure, various types of Micrometers and Calipers, Profilometer, Height Gauge, Optical Comparator, and Coordinate Measuring Machine.
Understands and meets or exceeds quality standards; seeks to minimize reject rate.
May be required to perform some simple machine preventative maintenance functions.
Keeps machines clean; notifies supervisor or maintenance when machine abnormalities occur.
May use the manufacturing computer system for basic departmental functions, such as entering part transfers and scrap; reports any discrepancies to lead or supervisor.
May be required to interpret intermediate control charts and simple capability studies within Statistical Process Control (SPC).
Performs other duties as assigned.
May work any and all shifts/days as required.
High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience of 5+ years. Experience:
Minimum of 2 years ceramics manufacturing experience Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
May be able to perform advanced math skills, i.e. algebra, trigonometry.
May be required to learn the use and application of Statistical Process Control (SPC).
Duties and tasks reflect substantial variety and complexity, requiring extensive knowledge in a wide range of product specific manufacturing processes.
Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds Position Specific Title and
Required to complete Measurement and Drawing Basics training or equivalent. Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. CTKJob$ shop cnc technician production Requisition Number : 2017-7211 Job Shift: Day External Company Name: CoorsTek External Company URL: www.coorstek.com
Baking Process Operator - Franklin, WI
Title: Baking Process Operator - Franklin, WI
Location: United States-Wisconsin-Franklin
Job Number: 17329 Job Summary The Baking Process Operator (BPO) is responsible for blending, mixing, measuring and operating the equipment in the processing, oven, and related areas to meet production quality and quantity needs. Essential Job Duties
Reads production schedule, recipe and product specifications for the type and quantity of product to be produced.
During set-up and changeovers, organize and carry out all start-up tasks in accordance with company specifications for efficiency and to meet quality and sanitation standards.
Tends to all the duties of the assigned area(s), observe process and monitor controls, equipment and product for quality.
Performs timely and appropriate in-process checks and measurements at various stages of the process and adjust as necessary to maintain quality of product within specified formulas, record results, and assist with scrap analysis.
Trouble shoots equipment and process as needed, adjust equipment settings to maintain optimum processes
Fills storage hoppers, as appropriate, while monitoring and following received and use/by dates.
Starts tend or operate blending equipment; add secondary ingredients; mix; and weigh product for quality.
Follows the schedule and formulations as specified in Processing Profiles.
Timely and accurately completes the Department’s ingredient usage and other logs.
Supplies lines with seasoning and oil.
Controls raw material inventory through use of recording systems.
Conducts inventory cycle counts and make adjustments as appropriate.
Weighs thickness and consistency of product with calipers; make minor adjustments accordingly.Record appropriate measurements in logs.
Assists in monitoring and ensuring the proper operation of the radio frequency units, guillotine cutters, caustic cookers, salters, ovens, and other oven room based machines
Supplies tumbler rooms with seasoning and oil.
Oversees/monitors operation of seasoning tumblers for each line.
Discards product that fails to meet quality assurance specifications.
Completes appropriate paperwork.
Communicates with the QA department seasoning, oil, and other readings as appropriate. Statement of Coverage Sanitation Specialist will perform duties of BPO in absence of the incumbent. Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Production and processing concepts of inputs, outputs, raw materials, waste, and quality.
Mechanics or mechanical aptitude of machines and tools, including their design and use; 2-3 years of prior process operator experience is ideal.
Computers and processing equipment including ability to print labels and packaging control logs.
Be able to solve diverse procedural problems within well-defined standards by choosing from workable alternatives.
Be able to drive a forklift and/or operate power lift.
Be able to perform work related functions requiring ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Read, speak and understand the English language sufficient to interpret instructions, production sheets and work related documents. Education and Experience High School Diploma or GED required and 2-3 years of prior process operator experience is preferred. Job: Manufacturing EEO Disclosure: Snyder’s-Lance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Turret Set Up / Operator Brake Or Press Set Up / Operator
- Setup/program CNC turret OR brake press to perform operations in appropriate order to machine parts to specifications following routings, job tickets and blueprints.
- Operate turret or brake presses to form, bend, punch and notch.
- Inspect/check product in accordance with procedures using gauges and measuring tools to ensure print specifications and quality standards are maintained.
- Timely and accurate completion of required paperwork on inspection and operations (job tickets, scrap and daily production records etc).
- Stack and move material as required.
- Make adjustments to machines to maintain dimensional specifications and rework parts as necessary.
- Replace worn or broken tools.
- Comply with safe operations (machine guarding, proper operation of machinery for safe operation, etc.).
- Train and assist operator as needed on difficult jobs or unusual work instructions and to adjust or re-set work.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures in including safety and attendance requirements.
- Maintain meet or exceed rating on all performance evaluations.
- Participate in activities to improve overall departmental processes and product quality.
- Other duties required to meet company needs as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Knowledge and
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Must possess reading/writing and communicate in English.
- Use micrometers, depth gauges, verniers, layout tools and various hand tools.
- Shop Math.
- Ability to stand and/or walk and use hands 100% of the workday.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and/or twist 50% of the workday.
- Ability to exert physical force to push, pull, lift, and/or carry 50 pounds occasionally.
Machine Operator / Production Operator
Now hiring 1st and 2nd shift at $11 hr to start
The Company offers a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), 10 paid holidays, paid vacation and personal days. Manufacture of silicone-based sealants, adhesives and lubrication products, plus PVC foam materials, for a wide range of applications.. Currently, we are experiencing growth in our PVC Foam and Silicone Sealants and Adhesives divisions. Openings exist for experienced talent for 1st and 2nd shift production opportunities.
- Experienced Mixers (5+ years’ experience)
- Machine Operators
- Packaging Operators
- Quality Control Technician (5+ years ‘experience)
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength 15 lbs to 40 lbs lifting
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
Fabricator / Polisher / Saw Jet Operator / CNC Operator / Machine Oper
We are looking for experienced Saw Jet Operators- CNC Operators - Fabricators/Laminators and Polishers
Experience is a plus- Must be Dependable- Team Worker- Able to Speak/Understand English- Must be able to lift 100 lbs (shop workers)
Pay Depending on Experience
We use the newest Technology and Sophisticated Tooling to help you do the job right with the highest Quality!
Daytime, Evening and Graveyard positions needed Immediately- We pay extra for you Night Owls!!!
Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator & Senior Operator
Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator & Senior Operator (Multiple Positions Available In Los Angeles/San Diego/San Bernardino/Riverside Counties)
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:Candidate must have at least 5-years experience as a wastewater treatment plant operator that includes experience working with Activated Sludge plants and SCADA controlled systems.
Job responsibilities for this position are as follows: Oversee and manage all operational tasks of the wastewater treatment plant. This includes operating and monitoring the wastewater treatment plant process equipment, such as: pumps, motors, blowers, mixers, mechanical screens etc. to ensure that treated wastewater meets treatment objectives.
Required qualifications include: High School Diploma or GED, at least 5-years experience working as a wastewater operator, California drivers license with clean record, able to operate all wastewater treatment equipment, interpret field and analytical test results, effectively communicate and demonstrate mathematical competence, mechanical ability, problem solving and good communication skills.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS: California Grade I to Grade V Wastewater Operator Certificate
Competitive Salary and Benefits Offered
Pay range is $18.00/hour to $50.00/hour and is based on experience, wastewater license grade and if the candidate possesses additional California certifications for water treatment, distribution or collections
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!