Conductor Job Description Sample
ERP Implementation Mgr - Finance
FULL-TIME DIRECT-HIRE POSITION
CANNOT WORK CORP-TO-CORP
CANNOT SPONSOR CANDIDATES
The ERP Implementation Manager Finance:
Will be responsible for architecture and design of the Microsoft Dynamics systems supporting Finance (Corporate Accounting, AP, Capital/Asset Accounting, Costing, Non-Freight Accounting, Treasury, Taxation, Revenue Planning, Budget Planning, Financial Consolidation, AR). Within the functional portfolio, the ERP Implementation Manager Finance will be accountable for the integration from QuickBooks to backend Dynamics as well as peripheral interfaced/integrated non-Dynamics systems, upgrade and support of Dynamics on premise and cloud based systems and ensuring that Dynamics systems operate reliably and efficiently in a secure environment. The ERP Implementation Manager Finance will be the primary interface for Finance with other business groups across the company.
- Manage day-to-day operations and guides continuous improvement of processes, technologies and architecture for Finance team as applies to ERP implementation.
- Liaise with the functional Finance and other business teams to assist with the ongoing functional support of Dynamics.
- Provides for the preparation of financial statements, reports in such areas as recording disbursements, expenses Demonstrate tactical approaches from past project experiences that also reflect the alignment with a broader ERP strategy
aligned to Finance business goals.
- Coaches, mentors and leads staff to continuously improve technical capabilities, implementation processes and builds a strong team.
- Interfaces with other departments to resolve complex or emergent operational problems within the Dynamics environment as coincides with Finance team.
- Partner with process owners to develop strategies, objectives and roadmaps for applications that are in alignment with functional goals.
- Partner with process owners and cross-functional stakeholders to define business requirements and translate business needs into multi-year & tactical system implementation plans, including project prioritization, scheduling and resource
planning in partnership with IT.
- Serve as steward of user experience for the applications supported; monitor system adoption and user feedback; ensure the development of processes, tools, support materials, and training to maximize system adoption.
- Lead the implementation of process improvements and innovative tools for the function with the goal of increasing overall efficiency, effectiveness and user experience.
- Participate in system testing prior to implementations, upgrades, and enhancements to ensure a stable and well-functioning application in partnership with business.
- Provide support to end-users of applications, answering questions about the applications, following up on any reported issues and ensuring timely and reliable response.
- Respond to internal and external audit requests as needed.
- Understands impact of work on customer, works to meet business expectations and requirements, seeks customer information and uses it for improvements, and always acts with customer in mind.
- 2 or more full lifecycle ERP implementations (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- 5+ years’ Finance and/or accounting experience
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Microsoft Office Suite Expert level knowledge
- QuickBooks Intermediate to Advanced level knowledge
- Comfortable sitting for extended periods
- Ability to work in a team environment, interface with multiple teams (or individuals) and manage change, make decisions (confidence in decisions without levels of approval)
4-year degree in Finance, Accounting, IT or related major
Years of Experience: 5+ years
If interested please email resume to
ERP, Dynamics, D365, Finance
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!