Conover Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $14,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
The company driver sign-on bonus is a combination of a $10,000 quick pay out with a $4,000 stock grant. Our goal is to reward you now while investing in your future.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Boyd Bros.-Take Advantage of Our New 4 CPM Pay Increase!
Truck driver checking wheels on a flatbed trailer
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros- the company the best drivers call home.
And now, you can take advantage of our new and industry leading pay package! Company drivers, owner operators, truck driving school students and graduates can all find OTR and Regional runs that offer just the right mix of miles and home time. We even have a $0 Down Lease Purchase Program. If you’re ready to learn more about the best truck driving job in America, apply today!
CDL-A Experienced Flatbed Drivers – OTR
Average 60 CPM & earn top pay with 2 years’ experience (PLUS 2 CPM Merry Miles Bonus)
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
4 CPM pay increase (Average 60 CPM)
$900 weekly minimum guarantee
$4,000 stock grant for company drivers
2 CPM Merry Miles Christmas Bonus
Monthly Performance Bonus
- Independent Contractors and LP Contractors are not eligible for minimum weekly guarantee.
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 30% drop & hook freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
No slip seating & you can take your truck home
Ask about our 5-star bonus program where you can bring home a bonus each month
Home Automation: Become A Satellite TV Technician/Installer
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies?
Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success? Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to learn new skills? Then being a DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer is your calling.
At DISH, we invest in our Satellite TV Installers/Technicians. We provide classroom and on-the-job training as well as a van, tools, and uniforms. Our Satellite TV Technicians/Installers are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on our award winning DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to DISH!What s in it for you?Competitive hourly and overtime wages plus DISH provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, a fuel card, and a vehicle
Progressive incentive program for providing additional solutions to customers
- As you earn points, you may choose from thousands of rewards such as digital tablets, riding lawn mowers, or even airfare to Hawaii!An opportunity to earn additional bi-weekly incentive pay through achieving your performance goals!Have 3 days off per week we schedule our technicians to work 4 day work weeks
Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities
Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH Network service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement
Satellite TV Installers/Technician Primary
Conducting site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception.Installing cutting edge technology - place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity.Educating customers - review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment.Providing Dish Smart Home Services - successful technicians have the opportunity to offer our customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery.For more information, please click here.Skills
- Experience and
A successful Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the following:Excellent written and verbal communication skills.High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 lbs.Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus.Must possess a valid driver's license in the State you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard.Cable industry experience is a plus.
Associated topics: field installation, field service, field service technician, field technician, install, installation, installation technician, mount, technician
Travel Registered Nurse - Burn Unit - ICU - RN (Conover,Nc)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Conover,Nc)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a truck, company driving, company driving team, company over the road, dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, otr driving, regional driver, regional driving route
Cdl-A Truck Drivers - Excellent Benefits!
Test drive carriers before you decide.
We're a placement service for truck drivers. Working with us, you can road test different carriers and find one that's best for you. Once you and the carrier agree, you can then transfer to become their direct employee.
Let us place you in a full-time, part-time, or lease-to-hire driving job today.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES
Most locations have NO OTR
Bonuses for safety, performance, and referrals
Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
CDL Class A
23+ years of age
1 year verifiable CDL truck driving experience
Atlanta Drivers > 18 months verifiable CDL truck driving experience
Current DOT Medical Card
No combination of more than 3 moving violations / accidents within the past 3 years
No DUI, DWI if the conviction date was within the past 7 years
Positive customer service attitude
Must agree to a full background check
Let INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES place you in YOUR driving career today! Drive4Innovative.com
INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES HAS BEEN THE PREMIER CDL DRIVER STAFFING COMPANY ACROSS SIX SOUTHEAST MARKETS SINCE 1995
Where can you go to "road-test" a potential employer and feel more confident your new job and work environment will be all you expected? INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES! Our commitment to safety and building solid working relationships with both drivers and customers has allowed us to earn an unmatched reputation in the industry. Immediate employment opportunities are available for lease-to-hire, full time or part time opportunities.
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Company Truck Driver - Solo, Teams & Trainees
Your CDL-A truck driver career will really take you places when you join Tyson Foods' team.
One day off for every 6 days out on the road plus you’ll be paid for nine holidays at $130 per day.
Tyson Foods offers CDL-A truck drivers great pay and benefits and enables them to earn consistent pay to provide for their families. We have been ELD ready since 2011 so our solo truck drivers average 2,600 miles per week with E-logs, with an average salary of $62,000 per year.
Solo CDL-A truck driver pay for 0–1 year of verifiable experience starts at $.41 per mile. With 1+ years of verifiable experience, you can start at $.43 per mile. After one year at Tyson Foods, truck drivers receive a $0.01 per mile increase up to top pay of $.49 per mile.
One day off for every 6 days out on the road plus you’ll be paid for nine holidays at $130 per day.
Other advantages include:
Drop and Pickup Pay
Vacation pay after 1 year on the job
Incentive pay for single trips of less than 250 miles (+ $0.06) and less than 500 miles (+ $0.03)
Additional Pay for short trips:
All single trips less than 500 miles will be pay an additional $.03 per mile
All single trips less than 250 miles will be pay an additional $.06 per mile
CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements:
Valid Class “A” Commercial Driver’s License (CDL-A) in the state of residence
Age 21 and over
9 months or more verifiable OTR tractor trailer experience within the last 12 months
Able to pass a D.O.T. physical examination and drug screening
Able to pass a road test
Live in defined hiring area and willing to park at designated parking area
Twelve (12) points or less on the Tyson Evaluations System as pertains to accidents, incidents and moving violations
No DUI or DWI conviction in a commercial motor vehicle or in a personal vehicle in the last eight (8) years
Must not have DOT Drug Alcohol Violation within past 3 years
Tyson Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Value Stream Manager
What you’ll do
Responsible for developing and managing product and information flow within the value streams in accordance with lean methodology to achieve value stream KPI’s. Provides direction to VS Supervisor and Value Stream Shift Leaders.Duties and
Accountable for reporting and delivering to all KPI’s which drive the operation to continuously improve, ensuring the Value Stream Supervisor (VS Supervisor) and team maintain all key KPI data & visual management.
Environment, Health, and Safety
- Through the Value Stream Supervisor and Shift Leaders, ensure that all employees are fully conversant and compliant with the Company’s Health and Safety policies.
- Fully accountable for all aspects of quality from raw material reception through to finished product shipment.
- Create and champion improvement plans of all manufacturing processes to enable right first time performance.
- Ensure effective problem resolution using relevant data as required.
- Ensure customer protection is in place and that countermeasures are completed in a timely manner.
- Accountable for demonstrating awareness and application of all relevant company procedures
- Accountable for adherence to DMR procedures.
Control of Inventory
- Accountable for achieving budgeted Stock Turns for Value Streams.
- Responsible for plan adherence “Actual vs Planned” to production schedule for Value Streams.
- Accountable for overall capacity planning of people, machine and support functions within the value streams to ensure continuous material and process flow.
- Accountable for achieving on time delivery to all external and internal customers.
- Accountable for defining and implementing flow systems, in line with the Future State Value Stream Map, to meet customers’ requirements. Work with suppliers, procurement, and shared resources as required.
- Accountable for the Value Stream budget, while possessing sufficient knowledge of local operations to understand changes in performance and implement immediate countermeasures.
- Champion capital expenditures for value stream, escalate out of control conditions, and implement recovery plan as needed.
- Provide input to Finance and Plant Manager for budget creation.
- Champion diversity and inclusion in line with Company guidelines.
- Accountable for all communication with entire Operations department.
- Communicate consistently and effectively to all employee representatives, external suppliers, management team and customers as appropriate. Provide appropriate feedback on a regular and as-needed basis.
- Actively resolve issues using standard model of leadership behavior: setting expectations, coaching, recognition, constructive feedback, and escalation where appropriate.
- Ensure that all team members have equal opportunity to contribute to improvement and identify training needs within the team.
- Manage employee relations on a day-to-day basis, working within GKN procedures and ensure effective interfaces with employees’ representatives.
- Support and monitor the development of all employees in value streams and support functions via Personal Development Plans (PDPs), reviews and feedback.
- Promote and deliver Employee Involvement (EI) through behavioral leadership.
Soft Skills and
Other Competencies Required:
- Communicate the vision, mission, and values of GKN.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organization skills.
- A self-directed goal oriented individual with the ability to teach/train/facilitate and lead the execution of Value Streams initiatives.
- This position may require up to 10% travel.
- Foster a culture of continual improvement.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis
- Bachelor’s Degree – OR - in lieu of degree, 8 years of manufacturing experience with 6 years of supervisory experience
- 5+ year’s prior experience managing direct reports
- Basic understanding of business financials
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package
- Machining or powdered metals experience
- Forging or stamping experience
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Calculus Tutors (Conover,Nc)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Algebra, Calculus, Statistics, Geometry, Trigonometry, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: biology, catalysis, inorganic, materials chemistry, neurochemistry, physiology, precalculus, science, school of mathematics, trigonometry
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!