Conroe Job Description Sample
All Positions - Conroe
NOW HIRING FOR ALL POSITIONS FOR OUR PANERA BREAD BAKERY-CAFE IN CONROE!
We are looking for:
- Café Associates
- Delivery Drivers
- Assistant Managers
- General Managers
Come Join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner! We are growing — both as a Company and as Individuals!
We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
We are very proud of the variety of awards that recognize our great food and our customers’ satisfaction:
- Culinary / Operations, National Chain Winner – IFMA’s COEX Innovation Awards
- Ranked #1 Attractive / Inviting Restaurant among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains – Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
- Ranked #2 among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains – Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
Benefits of joining:
- Flexible schedules (both part-time and full-time)
- Competitive pay
- Variety of health and related benefits for full-time positions
- Meal discounts
- Opportunity for growth
Please apply online or in person at:
1302 West Davis, Suite F
Conroe, TX 77305
The Cain Holding Group, LLC, A Franchisee of Panera Bread Bakery-Cafes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Radilogy Technologist (RT Or Lmrt)
Limited Medical RadiologicTechnologist or RadiologicTechnologist Next Level Urgent Care - Houston, TX
Want to join one of "The Best Places to Work" Companies in Houston?
Next Level Urgent Care is listed as one of "The Best Places to Work" in Houston ranking #4 in 2014, awarded the Best Urgent Care of 2015 by Living Magazine , and awarded a 2015 Top Workplaces honor by the Houston Chronicle . If you are looking for a position where you will continue to grow, learn and have fun, Next Level Urgent Care IS the place for you!
We are seeking high energy Limited Medical Radiologic Technologists (LMRT) and Radiologic Technologists (RT) that are ready to take their skills to the Next Level (literally) in patient care.
For more information visit our website: www.nextlevelurgentcare.com
Our Ideal Candidate Is:
· Passionate about providing quality patient care and exceptional customer service
· Eager to cross train and learn medical assisting and a host of other skills to strengthen skill sets
· Detail oriented * an excellent team player
Duties Include But Are Not Limited To:
· Assure patient flow runs smoothly and efficiently. Greet patients in waiting area, escort patients to a room, initiate registration process, verify insurance and collect payments.
· Measure vital signs, and record information on chart/EMR.
· Explain treatment procedures and prepare patient and exam room for examination.
· Assist the Physician/Medical Provider with procedures.
· Assist in maintaining a clean and safe environment. Clean and sterilize instruments and equipment after use. Assist in maintaining adequate level of supplies and instruments for use by the facility.
· Perform diagnostic tests including eye exams, electrocardiograph, pulse ox, peak flow and or spirometry and inhalation treatment equipment.
· Perform CLIA-waived lab tests, and collect, label and process specimens for send-out.
· Perform both DOT and Non-DOT urine drug screens, using proper chain of custody; ensure preparation for pick-up and shipment to the appropriate laboratory.
· Adheres to established facility safety requirements and procedures to ensure a safe working environment. Demonstrates the safe operation of equipment and machinery and follows procedures for reporting and correcting an unsafe situation.
· Participate in Quality Improvement and Mandatory education/training programs.
· Prepare patient for x-ray, explain procedures to patient and/or family, prepare room, equipment, and materials as needed. Position patient and arrange immobilization and support devices for patient.
· Practice radiation protection techniques to limit exposure to patient and medical staff. Adjust equipment controls, determine proper voltage, and exposure time.
· Competitive pay
· Excellent benefits including 401(k)
· Incentive and bonus plans
· State of the art clinics
· Growth opportunities
· 12 hour shifts and alternating weekends which equal extended time off
· Locations throughout
LMRT or ARRT License
BLS for Healthcare Providers is Required
Experience: One (1) year of experience in an Urgent Care, Walk-in Clinic or ER setting is highly preferred
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required
Next Level Urgent Care is listed as one of "The Best Places to Work" in Houston ranking #4 in 2014, awarded the Best Urgent Care of 2015 by Living Magazine , and awarded a 2015 Top Workplaces honor by the Houston Chronicle . If you are looking for a position where you will continue to grow, learn and have fun, Next Level Urgent Care IS the place for you
Maintenance Supervisor & Technician (Hca)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Oversite of other maintenance and grounds personnel.
· Oversite of ongoing maintenance needs, both preventative and repairs, etc.
· Working with the vendors for contracted services, including capital improvement projects.
· Prepping apartments for make-ready turns.
· Completing work orders for service requests, including plumbing, carpentry, light electrical and HVAC.
· Preventative maintenance and repair on HVAC and other mechanical systems.
· Maintenance of grounds, including common areas.
· Other general maintenance duties as necessary.
· On-call; respond to after-hour emergency calls.
· Have complete grasp of on-site maintenance management.
· 3-5 years of maintenance experience with a multi-family/residential property and at least 1-2 years in a supervisor capacity.
· Have detailed knowledge of make ready unit turns, including light carpentry, plumbing and electrical.
· HVAC certification is required.
· Must have basic set of tools.
· Be responsible and reliable.
· Have a positive, get the job done attitude.
· Valid Driver's License.
With the highest level of customer care and detail, the Maintenance Technician will contribute to achieving the targeted resident retention objective by proactively responding to and executing on all maintenance activities for the property. They will also contribute to attracting new residents by maintaining curb appeal in accordance with our standards.
Our expectations of you in this role:
1. Upkeep property and grounds.
· Ensure condition of property grounds is clean, safe and cleared of any debris, trash or weather related matters. Report any suspicious activity immediately.
· Proactively fix and repair items as identified and as reported by residents.
· Complete and log quarterly preventative maintenance.
· Respond quickly to deficiencies found in preventative maintenance inspections.
· Turn apartments within 3-5 days.
· Perform daily property walk
· Communicate with vendors and contractors as needed.
2. Deliver excellent customer service.
· Respond to all maintenance requests within 24 hours.
· Ensure effective and timely follow up with residents, vendors and property management team on all maintenance services provided.
· Respond to all on-call emergencies. Contact resident within 15 minutes of receiving call and provide ETA not to exceed 1 hour.
· Follow up on all open unresolved tickets.
· Clean up work area and restore area to original condition.
· Maintain friendly and professional demeanor at all times, particularly in stressful situations.
3. Be an effective team player.
· Communicate daily with the property Maintenance Supervisor on requests, supply needs etc.
· Report any resident issues to office staff.
4. Adhere to and stay current on all applicable building codes, safety standards and fair housing laws.
· Attend annual safety training
HVAC Certified preferred
Courteous and professional at all times
Efficiency of execution
Proactivity/ takes initiative
Calm under pressure
Strong Work ethic
Attention to detail
Willingness to work on call (rotating pager) and non-traditional hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
Valid Driver’s License required
Equal Opportunity Employer
We recognize the contributions of our teams and welcome individual perspectives that drive the long term development of our organization.
Our portfolio is growing exponentially and we cultivate that growth from within by facilitating opportunities to mentor, coach and develop and mold tomorrow's industry leaders.
Our core values are Entrepreneurial, Caring, Excellence and Integrity.
Integrity: The quality of possessing and steadfastly adhering to high moral principles and professional standards.
Excellence: The quality or state of being outstanding or extraordinary
Entrepreneurial: Innovative/ground-breaking/unrelenting drive
Caring: Interested in or concerned about the well-being of others.
We provide a foundation for every team member to excel in these areas and recognize displays of those values and pride ourselves in growing new leaders in the industry.
Candidates are expected to think like an owner and assume personal accountability for his/her actions, behaviors and results. The candidate must also be able to work effectively in a collaborative environment and possess the below qualities that are embedded within and shape the entire company culture.
Benefits Plan Overview
Medical plan with Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
Vision insurance with Davis Vision
Dental insurance with Delta Dental
Flexible Spending Account / Dependent Day Care Accounts
Long Term Disability
Term Life Insurance
Paid Time Off (allocation is contingent upon years of relevant work experience and tenure)
10 Paid Holidays
Charitable Donation Matching Program
Tuition Reimbursement- full time employees are eligible to receive $5,250 in education assistance benefits per calendar year
Employee referral bonus program
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are seeking a Occupational Therapist to join our team in the Conroe area. We need someone who is able to supervise assistants.
Plans, organizes, and conducts occupational therapy program to facilitate the developmental and rehabilitation of patients with physical, psycho- social and/or cognitive impairments.
- Provides practice in functional, prevocational, vocational, and homemaking skills, and activities of daily living.
- Coordinates participation in sensorimotor, educational, recreational, and social activities designed to help patients develop or regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to disabilities.
- Consults with other members of rehabilitation team to select activity program consistent with needs and capabilities of the individual and to coordinate occupational therapy with other therapeutic activities.
- Teaches individuals skills and techniques required for participation in activities and evaluates individuals progress.
- Requisitions supplies and equipment.
- Provides home programs and trains parents to work with child.
- Lays out materials for individual's use and cleans and repairs tools at end of sessions.
- Supervises occupational therapy assistants as needed.
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current TX State license in Occupational Therapy
- Valid Texas drivers license.
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Passion to help and motivate others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Available benefits upon status.
We work hand in hand with the families we service to positively impact the lives of children. Our goal is to provide each patient with outcome oriented care tailored to put each child on a path to physical and social independence.
Driver Class B
Full time , must b dependable,
Commercial Electrician Service Technician
We are looking for a new team member to join our 24-hour service department as a commercial journeyman electrician with at least 3 years experience as a Service Technician
Paid holidays! PTO after your first year!
This job will involve:
- Being assigned multiple service tickets to perform throughout the day.
- Troubleshooting and repairing 120 volt to 480 volt single and three phase electrical circuits and lighting systems.
- Installing new electrical devices, light fixtures, and equipment
- Recording work performed, time spent on each call and getting each individual job ticket approved and signed
The majority of our customers are a retailer who needs the job done safely, professionally and right the first time so all candidates must have:
- A current Journeyman Texas electrician license from the TDLR and valid Texas Drivers license
- Clear criminal background
- Drug-free and able to pass a drug test
- Courteous and professional
- Good work ethic
- Positive attitude
- competitive hourly rate
- company van and gas card
- Health insurance available
- 401 K with 25% match
Mayfield Electric is a close nit company where we enjoy working as a team to solve challenges in order to be successful.
CDL Truck Drivier
Southwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Travel Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery - L&D - RN (Conroe,Tx)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Prepare vacant apartments for move in including removing trash and making necessary repairs and replacements
- Touch up paint in apartments and around community areas as needed
- Change bulbs, locks, and ceiling fans
- Removing trash and litter, clear breezeways
- Provide excellent customer service when interacting with residents and guests
- Identify any issues regarding safety or maintenance needs in the community and correct them or report them to the maintenance supervisor
- 6 months of maintenance experience, preferably in the apartment industry
- Able to handle all facets of the make ready process
- Valid driver's license and own transportation for most assignments
Please Contact Jade at 281-378-1503 to schedule an interview
20333 State Hwy 249
Houston, Tx 77070Job Type:
Residential Maintenance Technician
Must know how to install sheet rock
Must Know Roofing
Must know how to do small repairs in home
Must have truck and own tools.
Serving areas in...
El Campo, Texas
San Antonio, Texas
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!