Conroe Job Description Sample
We are seeking an Office Clerk to work in our Conroe, TX office to support the Field Agency Manager. You will efficiently and accurately handle various administrative duties. As an Office Clerk, you will answer phones, assist policyholders, help agents with licensing, underwriting notifications, policyholder information to process new and future new business. Communicating with Home Office personnel regarding policy status, Underwriting Notifications, Claims status and other misc. policyholder and agent information/actions are also required.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good organizational, time management and customer service skills.
Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
1-3 years of general work experience preferred.
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
Qualify for your choice of health and dental plans within your first month.
Save for your future with robust 401(k) match, Health Spending Accounts and various retirement plans.
Learn and Grow with our Tuition Assistance Program, paid certifications and continuing education programs.
Contribute to your community through United Way and volunteer programs.
Balance your life with generous paid time off and business casual dress.
Protect what you love with discounts on home and auto insurance products.
Get employee discounts for shopping, dining and travel through Kemper Perks.
Kemper at a glance
With $8 billion in assets, Kemper is one of the nation's leading insurers. The Kemper family of City life and health business. To effectively serve in this role, you will need to communicate with field offices, team members, and management. You must promote and follow department policies, regulatory requirements companies specializes in home, auto, life, health and valuables insurance products for individuals, families and businesses.
Kemper's underwriting companies* are rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company, the leading insurance industry rating authority. Kemper services six million policies and ranks among the top 25 personal lines property and casualty writers and the 2016 Ward's 50 Top Performers list of life insurance companies.
- Alliance United Insurance Company is not rated.
We value diversity and strive to be an employer of choice. An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
- MO +CB -LJ -GD -IN -MSJ ?PT -GIJApply On-lineSend This Job to a Friend
? Kemper Corporation. All rights reserved.
: This position performs laborer intensive tasks related to street maintenance and construction. Assist the operator / driver as needed to complete work assignment.
Operates various small equipment and large vehicles as directed by supervisor. Performs routine maintenance to equipment on a daily basis.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Must be capable of operating small equipment, trucks and various tools.
Must be capable of conducting routine maintenance to various equipment and trucks.
Must be capable of reading, writing and speaking English.
Must be able to communicate using a 2-way radio.
Must be able to obtain various types of certificates / license as necessary to do work assignments.
Ability to work extended hours and on call duty roster for emergencies.
Knowledge of street, highway and drainage construction.
Ability to understand and follow the City of Conroe / Departmental policies and procedures.
Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS:
High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
Minimum 12 months experience in construction and / or repair of streets, drainage, highways.
Lift weights of one hundred pounds. SDL2017
Cdl-A OTR Company Truck Driver Teams
Company Team CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Summitt - Starting pay .60cpm!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $86k plus per driver annually to start
Earn .60 cpm split with ½ cent increase per driver every 6 months (Jan 1st & July 1st)
Pay for all miles the team runs
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
Average 5,000-6,500 miles/week
Home every 7-14 days or more
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401K
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
CDL Truck Driver
Southwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Driver Class B
Full time , must b dependable,
Property Manager, Maintenance Supervisor & Maintenance Technician
As Property Manager, you will facilitate the activities of a business owner to ensure that your team is empowered to perform, deliver and exceed the expectation.
Our Property Managers possess:
· Entrepreneurial Spirit with a can do attitude.
· Strong ethical character and moral code.
· Big hearts and a desire to do the right thing.
· Can do attitude with a willingness to roll up their sleeves when the project calls for it.
· Vision to see the big picture and provide a high level perspective of the industry today.
· Commitment to the core values of our organization.
What you bring to the equation:
· Demonstrated experience (2+ years) in Residential Property Management.
· Significant knowledge of the LIHTC programs.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with residents, employees, peers, vendors, owners, etc. and to assist in efficient operations.
· Bi-lingual abilities (written and verbal), based on specific needs of property
· Computer software experience to include MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and property management software programs.
· Basic understanding of Landlord/Tenant laws and application, familiarity with local Apartment Association Lease and Addendums, Fair Housing/ADA regulations and application, OSHA & EPA requirements for property management industry.
· A minimum of a high school degree.
· Valid Driver's License required
Our vision for you:
· You will perform as a business owner to your community; setting the tone for how it operates and empowering your team members to deliver successful results.
· Mold and grow your community team to the culture and goals of our organization while serving as mentor who celebrates their successes and creates opportunity to grow from within.
· Unwavering commitment to providing the best customer service.
· Adaptability to support all the roles within your community and the flexibility to wear every hat.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Oversite of other maintenance and grounds personnel.
· Oversite of ongoing maintenance needs, both preventative and repairs, etc.
· Working with the vendors for contracted services, including capital improvement projects.
· Prepping apartments for make-ready turns.
· Completing work orders for service requests, including plumbing, carpentry, light electrical and HVAC.
· Preventative maintenance and repair on HVAC and other mechanical systems.
· Maintenance of grounds, including common areas.
· Other general maintenance duties as necessary.
· On-call; respond to after-hour emergency calls.
· Have complete grasp of on-site maintenance management.
· 3-5 years of maintenance experience with a multi-family/residential property and at least 1-2 years in a supervisor capacity.
· Have detailed knowledge of make ready unit turns, including light carpentry, plumbing and electrical.
· HVAC certification is required.
· Must have basic set of tools.
· Be responsible and reliable.
· Have a positive, get the job done attitude.
· Valid Driver's License.
With the highest level of customer care and detail, the Maintenance Technician will contribute to achieving the targeted resident retention objective by proactively responding to and executing on all maintenance activities for the property. They will also contribute to attracting new residents by maintaining curb appeal in accordance with our standards.
Our expectations of you in this role:
1. Upkeep property and grounds.
· Ensure condition of property grounds is clean, safe and cleared of any debris, trash or weather related matters. Report any suspicious activity immediately.
· Proactively fix and repair items as identified and as reported by residents.
· Complete and log quarterly preventative maintenance.
· Respond quickly to deficiencies found in preventative maintenance inspections.
· Turn apartments within 3-5 days.
· Perform daily property walk
· Communicate with vendors and contractors as needed.
2. Deliver excellent customer service.
· Respond to all maintenance requests within 24 hours.
· Ensure effective and timely follow up with residents, vendors and property management team on all maintenance services provided.
· Respond to all on-call emergencies. Contact resident within 15 minutes of receiving call and provide ETA not to exceed 1 hour.
· Follow up on all open unresolved tickets.
· Clean up work area and restore area to original condition.
· Maintain friendly and professional demeanor at all times, particularly in stressful situations.
3. Be an effective team player.
· Communicate daily with the property Maintenance Supervisor on requests, supply needs etc.
· Report any resident issues to office staff.
4. Adhere to and stay current on all applicable building codes, safety standards and fair housing laws.
· Attend annual safety training
HVAC Certified preferred
Courteous and professional at all times
Efficiency of execution
Proactivity/ takes initiative
Calm under pressure
Strong Work ethic
Attention to detail
Willingness to work on call (rotating pager) and non-traditional hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
Valid Driver's License required
We recognize the contributions of our teams and welcome individual perspectives that drive the long term development of our organization.
Our portfolio is growing exponentially and we cultivate that growth from within by facilitating opportunities to mentor, coach and develop and mold tomorrow's industry leaders.
Our core values are Entrepreneurial, Caring, Excellence and Integrity.
Integrity: The quality of possessing and steadfastly adhering to high moral principles and professional standards.
Excellence: The quality or state of being outstanding or extraordinary
Entrepreneurial: Innovative/ground-breaking/unrelenting drive
Caring: Interested in or concerned about the well-being of others.
We provide a foundation for every team member to excel in these areas and recognize displays of those values and pride ourselves in growing new leaders in the industry.
Candidates are expected to think like an owner and assume personal accountability for his/her actions, behaviors and results. The candidate must also be able to work effectively in a collaborative environment and possess the below qualities that are embedded within and shape the entire company culture.
Benefits Plan Overview
Medical plan with Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
Vision insurance with Davis Vision
Dental insurance with Delta Dental
Flexible Spending Account / Dependent Day Care Accounts
Long Term Disability
Term Life Insurance
Paid Time Off (allocation is contingent upon years of relevant work experience and tenure)
10 Paid Holidays
Charitable Donation Matching Program
Tuition Reimbursement- full time employees are eligible to receive $5,250 in education assistance benefits per calendar year
Employee referral bonus program
Equal Opportunity Employer
Electrical Estimator - Small Commercial Projects
Mayfield Electric is looking for a small projects estimator for our service department
We are looking for someone who:
- works well in a team environment.
- has at least 10 years working in a commercial electrical service department.
- professional office attitude and appearance.
- has a valid Texas Journeyman license.
- valid Texas drivers license.
- clear criminal background.
- Computer literate in Excel, Microsoft word, outlook and conests (estimating software)
This position entails:
- Putting together estimates for projects under $100,000.
- ordering and tracking material and fixture and gear.
- Work with the service coordinator to make sure the customer gets the project completed when they need it.
- take a weekend and/or 24-hour on-call shift to respond to our 24 hr answering service.
- assist the technicians in troubleshooting and other project related details.
- work with the authority having jurisdiction in order to ensure the project is completed in full compliance with all local and national codes.
- competitive salary
- company truck
- gas card
- Bonus based on collected profit
- Health insurance available
Mayfield Electric is a close nit company where we enjoy working as a team to solve challenges in order to be successful.
Delivery Drivers - Conroe
Now Hiring Delivery Team Members for our Panera Bread Bakery-Cafe in Conroe!
Come Join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner!
We are growing - both as a Company and as Individuals!
We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
Delivery Team Member
Panera Bread is seeking Delivery Team Members (Drivers) to coordinate drop-off of our customer orders with 100% on-time delivery and a high level of customer service.
- Valid driver’s license, clean background and driving record, and proof of insurance required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Professional appearance
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Hourly Wage
- Mileage and Tips – Paid Daily!
- Flexible schedules (both part-time and full-time)
- Meal discounts
- Opportunity for growth
- Alcohol and grease free environment
- No Cash Handling Required
We are very proud of the variety of awards that recognize our great food and our customers’ satisfaction:
· Culinary / Operations, National Chain Winner – IFMA’s COEX Innovation Awards
· Ranked #1 Attractive / Inviting Restaurant among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains – Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
· Ranked #2 among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains – Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
Associates may be required to follow other job related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested.
The Cain Holding Group, LLC, A Franchisee of Panera Bread Bakery-Cafes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
Occupational Therapist / OTR
We are seeking a Occupational Therapist to join our team in the Conroe area. We need someone who is able to supervise assistants.
Plans, organizes, and conducts occupational therapy program to facilitate the developmental and rehabilitation of patients with physical, psycho- social and/or cognitive impairments.
- Provides practice in functional, prevocational, vocational, and homemaking skills, and activities of daily living.
- Coordinates participation in sensorimotor, educational, recreational, and social activities designed to help patients develop or regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to disabilities.
- Consults with other members of rehabilitation team to select activity program consistent with needs and capabilities of the individual and to coordinate occupational therapy with other therapeutic activities.
- Teaches individuals skills and techniques required for participation in activities and evaluates individuals progress.
- Requisitions supplies and equipment.
- Provides home programs and trains parents to work with child.
- Lays out materials for individual's use and cleans and repairs tools at end of sessions.
- Supervises occupational therapy assistants as needed.
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current TX State license in Occupational Therapy
- Valid Texas drivers license.
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Passion to help and motivate others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Available benefits upon status.
We work hand in hand with the families we service to positively impact the lives of children. Our goal is to provide each patient with outcome oriented care tailored to put each child on a path to physical and social independence.
CDL A Super Regional Company Drivers
WE STARTED REGIONAL, THEN PERFECTED IT.
This is Arnold Transportation, the Original Regional Carrier. For 75 years, we've kept this country moving and our drivers happy.
Super Regional Drivers:
- Assurance Pay of $1,000.00, Earn up to $0.48 CPM!
- Home Every Other Weekend for 48 hours!
- 2 Day $1,000.00 Orientation Pay! This increases your weekly income over the 1st 60 days!
- We don't travel the NE or NW!
- Paid Vacation!
- One of the best CSA scores in the industy!
- No slip seating! 85% of our Equipment is 2015 or newer!
- No sliding pay scale. Paid all miles loaded and empty!
- One of the best benefit packages in the trucking industry!
- Rider and Pet Friendly!
- Approximately 25 to 1 Driver to fleet manager ratio!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!