Construction Worker I Job Description Sample
ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for a Laborer.
The Laborer performs routine tasks using standardized procedures. Performs other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)JB.0.26.LN
Construction Labor,Construction Laborers,Construction Laborers and Helpers,Construction worker,Construction Helper,General Construction Laborer
Serious Skilled/Unskilled Construction Worker
Peopleready is actively recruiting in the area of Greater Los Angeles for Construction Workers we seek,
Serious Skilled/General Laborers do a variety of tasks involving skilled and unskilled construction workers. Some of the things you might be doing include:
· Operate hand and power tools of all types.
· Clean up rubble, debris and other waste materials to eliminate possible hazards.
· Assist other workers.
· Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations.
· Measure, mark, or record openings or distances to layout areas where work will be performed.
· Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, or compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, or rakes.
· Tend pumps, compressors, or generators that provide power for tools, machinery, or equipment.
· Erect or dismantle scaffolding, shoring, braces, traffic barricades, ramps, or other temporary structures.
Do you have relevant experience? 2 years minimum. Are committed to safety, and have excellent attendance? We are seriously ready to put you to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage candidates to apply for employment. You may be required to submit to a criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement.
Already hired by this PeopleReady branch? No need to apply again. A single application allows you to be considered for all jobs. Just email or call us and let us know that you are seriously interested in this job!
Lion Federal, a high-end Government consulting firm that provides resources to the U.S. Federal government, has an immediate need for a Construction Worker. We are looking for Carpenters / Handyman to work onsite in the 7000 Block of Telegraph road in Alexandria, VA. Maintenance / Construction Worker will be tasked with minor facilities construction activities in support of current project requirements, to include but not limited to, carpentry, repairs, painting, rough-in, minor electrical, O&M, build-out, and renovations. Normal work hours shall be between the hours of 6:00 am and 2:30 pm, Monday through Friday. No work is planned for outside of a normal eight (8) hour day. Weekend and major holiday work is not required.
· General carpentry work to include but not limited to:
· furniture modification, door replacement,
· wall framing, drywall hanging and finishing,
· painting, laying carpet, minor electrical (lights, TV mounting, moving outlets)
· low voltage (coaxal cable, CAD5/6), replace ceiling grid and tile,
· minor HVAC work, exterior work.
· US Citizenship
· Ability and experience complying with:
· ANSI/INCSL, July 27, 1994, General Requirements Standards
· NFPA-101, Facility Standards
· DOD Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC), General Building Requirements dated 16 August 2010
· Complete all work per the provisions of Federal, State, and Local building codes and environmental regulations as well as in accordance with the site Environmental Safety Management System (ESMS).
Reports To: Project Leader
Company: DLP Builders
At Dream Live Prosper, we specialize in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage, fund management, asset management, construction and private lending. We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our rapidly growing firm.
DLP Builders: is a part of the DLP Realty group of companies, which also includes DLP Realty, DLP Capital Advisors, DLP Property Management and Direct Lending Partner.
With our vision and expertise in virtually all areas of real estate - building, selling, funding and management - you're assured to be in the best hands possible for whatever your job may entail.
The DLP Builders team is led by a world-class executive team, supported by 4- Project Leaders. In addition, DLP Builders employees 40-50 full time, skilled and unskilled laborers, five crew leaders, 1-Project Supervisor, 2-Construction Managers, 2- Construction Coordinators, in-house. It has completed more than $9 million in construction in the past year, with 95% in the distressed residential rehab market. DLP Builders manages all of the DLP Capital Advisors construction projects and brings knowledge, resources and project management for borrowers of Direct Lending Partner. According to Home Depot Sales Data, DLP Builders is the #1 construction company in materials purchase volume in the Lehigh Valley and Pocono regions.
Our Purpose is Living our Dream to create prosperity through innovative real estate solutions.
If you share our core values and you can pull your weight in our briskly growing company, then DLP may be the place for you. Our company is small enough (less than 200 employees) that your contributions will be noticed and recognized but large enough to offer room for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven to greatness? If so, read on about why we may be a perfect match! If you feel you have the drive; knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Summary Our construction company is looking for an experienced Construction Specialist to renovate distressed home, new construction builds and large maintenance projects. You would be painting, dry walling, framing, some concrete work, installing kitchens and carpentry work. This position requires knowledge of the ins and outs of construction, excellent work habits, self starters and pride in the end results.
What you have already accomplished:
- Skilled Construction worker with 5 years experience
- Ability to supply and use own carpentry hand & power tools
- Well versed in framing, trimming, drywall restoration, all aspects of home renovation
- Ability to install fixture i.e. windows, doors, cabinets, frames, flooring
- Light plumbing & Electrical skills
- Own transportation with valid license
What you are great at
- Perform a wide variety of maintenance items to address needs of residents in rental properties-- May include but not limited to
- drywall and drywall finishing
- concrete work
- cabinetry installation
- windows & door installation
- General cleaning
- Tile Floors
- Back Splashes
- Work with a variety of hand tools and power tools
- Maintain tools
- Keep daily records
- prepare written lists for assessing maintenance needs and requesting materials
- Schedule work with in cooperation with other employees, vendors, residents, etc.
- Work with refurbishment crew in performing duties required to improve a property and prepare it for renting or for sale.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Effectiveness to prioritize the tasks assigned to the individual for the day.
- Able to comprehend the tasks assigned to the individual and follow through with those tasks.
- Ability to problem solve when an unforeseen problem arises while carrying out a task.
- Works at the pace and quality of industry standards.
- Shows up for work, and on time.
- Has all the necessary tools to complete the tasks that are given.
- Is flexible when given tasks outside of their normal assignment.
- continuously maintains an active driver's license
Who you will work with :
- An Outstanding,& Dedicated VP
- Three Project Managers!
- Project Leaders
- and an amazing team of Construction Coordinators & Assistants!
What you're motivated by:
- A fast pace. We've grown 700% in past three years; (we hired 40 people in May, 10 in June, 5 in July and we have 38 open positions)
- Visionary, smart, thoughtful CEOs. Ours is 32-years-old and the kind of leader you read about and hope to work with and learn from.
- An executive leadership team who trust one another, communicate effectively and is committed to helping team members grow personally and professionally.
- We've been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017 by Real Trends & the Wall Street Journal
- One of the 5000 Fastest growing companies in the US by Inc.com for 5 straight years & counting including #840 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2016
- Top workplaces award winner by our employees for 3 straight years including #1in 2015!
- Core values. Our 8 core values at DLP that we live by are:
- Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
- Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
- Living Fully
- Innovative Solution Focus
- Twenty Mile March
- Execution & Excellence
Location: Bethlehem PA
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance; 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
Please follow the link below for more information on DLP!
Concrete Construction Worker
Growing concrete restoration and waterproofing company specializing in mostly commercial work. Needs laborer/helpers for expanding team with immediate start date.
Concrete removal, hauling, forming, placing and finishing.
Pressure cleaning, waterproofing, concrete restoration, sidewalk, curbing, etc.
See our website for work we do at: www.aplusconcreterestorationfl.com
SOME EXPERIENCE AND WORK REFERENCES REQUIRED
Bilingual is preferred. Valid DL a must, cleaning driving record preferred and have own vehicle.
Rapid advancement opportunities, with quarterly evaluations, perks and raises.
Must be a team player and get along with others and work in SO.FL. environment and treat our customers like family.
Existing crews are bilingual with limited English, so some Spanish is helpful.
FAX RESUME TO 954-575-1532
Or EMAIL to- APLUSCONCRETERESTORATION@gmail.com
Inexperience need not apply
Needed someone with exp. in concrete forming and finishing with drivers license. Call 864-216-1925
Alder Construction has several projects in the Salt Lake area and we need good help. We are a family business and have been in operating for over 50 years. We provide a very stable work environment and are looking for long term employees.
We are looking for good people in all trades, but especially, carpenters, cement finishers and pipe fitters.
- Construction experience and an understanding of construction sites is very important.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of construction work.
We offer a nice benefits package to all employees.
Wages will be dependent on trade and experience, (some projects are Davis Bacon wages).
Construction Worker - Commercial And Industrial
Seeking employees with knowledge of Commercial and Industrial construction work. Must be self-motivated, dependable, have own transportation, be able to pass government screening. Hours based on job in progress. Most work is within local area. Salary depends on experience.
Construction Worker - (Flat Roofer)
- Have a Valid Driver's License
- Have no fear of heights
- Work well in a TEAM environment
- 1 year plus of TPO, PVC, EPDM, and/or Metal Roofing Experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Heavy lifting (50+lbs), twisting, bending, use of both hands and arms, kneeling, squatting, standing and/or walking for long periods of time, climbing of ladders and/or scaffolding up to 60'. Conditioned to perform physical activities over an 8-hour work day.
Position Type Expected:
- Full-Time work consists of 40+ hours/week. Saturday and Sunday work are available.
- A 90-day job review is offered with compensation based on performance (With great attendance and no disciplinary actions employees will receive $1-$4/hr raise)
- Health, Dental, 401K, Disability, Life, and Vision benefits are offered after the 90-Day period.
- There are a number of jobs worked offering Prevailing Wages. All roofers working on these projects will receive a boost to their payrate for the duration.
- WEEKLY PAY.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
License or Certifications:
- A Valid Drivers License is required with reliable transportation.
- OSHA 10 or 30 Hour Construction is a plus.
- Operator certification for forklift and aerial lifts are a plus.
At Wolfrum Roofing, we have a dedicated team of professionals that work tirelessly to make sure you're covered. Our rapid growth has allowed us to work with some of the biggest construction companies in Central Ohio and beyond. Some of the satisfied customers in our portfolio include:
The Columbus Zoo & Aquarium;
Continental Building Systems
The Daimler Group;
Thomas & Marker Construction; and
In addition to Roofing, we have also expanded our services into gutters, siding, and so much more. We work with only the best suppliers to ensure you always get the best value for your money.
Construction Worker With A Class A CDL
We are a geotechnical contractor, and a engineering consulting firms in the Mid-Atlantic. Over our history, we have worked on more than 10,000 projects throughout the Mid-Atlantic this vast list of project experience includes services for virtually every type of public and private client associated with development and construction.
The following opportunity available:
We are looking for people who have there class A CDL, and willing to work in the field. This position is a construction position, with the need to have a class A CDL at times.
-This job requires travel
-Job requires a CDL
-Job requires you to lift more then 90 LB
- Minimum of three year experience
-Must pass company background checks including drug screen•
-Must have an excellent driving record
If you do not have a Class A CDL do not apply.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!