Consultant Education Job Description Sample
Education Market Consultant - Curriculum And Education Technology
Are you a K12 Principal/Asst Principal, STEM/Technology leader, or Curriculum Coordinator who would like to use your knowledge and expertise in a new way, while still making an impact on student learning and teacher efficacy? We are seeking a current or previous K12 educator with an advanced degree in education for a newly added position on our Marketing team! Our new Education Market Consultant will provide pedagogical guidance to Sales and Marketing to ensure our existing and new products, sales tools, and marketing materials continue to be relevant, innovative, and aligned to educator needs and requirements. As you learn more about our tools and their use in the classroom, there will be plenty of opportunities to share what you learn in the field, teach us what you know, and be a catalyst for new ideas! We especially want to hear from you if you have experience with STEM and/or other hands-on learning initiatives. Please keep reading to learn more about this position's responsibilities and qualifications!
- Cultivates in-depth knowledge of current and emerging issues in innovations in pedagogy.
- Prioritizes the research and sharing of information and resources on related topics such as whole-brain learning, project based learning, curricular trends and issues, and the use of technology to support teaching and learning.
- Builds an effective network of learning and content experts including university educators, researchers, members of professional organizations, and colleagues.
- Presents in-depth training and professional development to sales representatives, the marketing team, channel and customer support personnel and company management to enhance revenue growth due to the effective positioning and use of our products at schools.
- Utilizes expertise in the education industry to coordinate internal reviews of marketing materials and help create and refine existing materials and professional development to ensure ongoing market relevance and alignment with current pedagogy.
- Prepares and delivers effective interactive seminars that reflect new ideas relating to current educational issues and trends, and provides stimulating ideas for educators to take back to their classrooms.
- Assists in presenting the educational impact of our tools at conferences, trade shows, and high potential sales presentations.
- Regularly collaborates and communicates with internal staff to gain agreement on priorities and keep informed of project implementations.
- Conducts voice-of-customer and market research through phone interviews, educational conferences, trade shows, customer site visits and other sources, and collaborates with product development on ideas for product lines and product line extensions.
- Develops content and/or edits content from other sources that becomes part of our product offering.
- Master's degree or above, in the field of Education, Instructional Design, or related, plus a minimum of three or more years of classroom teaching experience, preferably in a K12 school setting. Experienced and engaging presenter/trainer of adults.
- Strong understanding of pedagogy and trends in K12 education, including familiarity with the use of technology in K12 school settings, ideally experienced in the implementation of STEM and/or maker space initiatives in education.
- Basic understanding of marketing tools and their application in the education market.
- Proficiency working with MS Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in using online presentation/meeting tools (e.g., Go to Meeting).
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds (e.g., at trade shows).
- Ability to travel overnight up to 25% of the time.
Please include a brief cover letter with salary requirements.
Varitronics, LLC, offers a full benefits package including 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account (Medical/Dependent Care), Health Savings Account, and Targeted Bonus Plan eligibility.
Varitronics, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
VariQuest® Visual & Kinesthetic Learning Tools, include the VariQuest Software, Trifecta 3D Printer, Poster Maker, Perfecta Full Color Poster Design System, Cutout Maker, Awards Maker, Cold Laminator and Design Center. The tools allow students and teachers the ability to quickly and easily create visual supports that help differentiate instruction, create school uniformity and engage students.
Check out our website: www.variquest.com
Varitronics, LLC is a privately held company, headquartered in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota.
Employee Education Consultant Sr
Position Overview At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Employee Education Consultant Senior within PNC's Vested Interest organization, you will be based in Troy, MI . Job Profile
Designs and delivers custom employee education campaigns for complex and high profile Retirement Solutions clients and their participants. Responsible for all aspects of education for a specific book of business. Assists in coaching and training of team members.
Works with client contacts to schedule, create materials, and conduct education seminars, either on site or virtually, for employees of complex and high profile Retirement Solutions clients. May function in a sales support role to explain to prospects the education services offered.
Develops education materials for each client, based on the annual education campaign as well as any plan design or investment menu changes. Independently modifies materials, as needed, based upon client review and particular client needs.
Creates and documents a specific annual communication plan for each new and existing assigned client, defining media/content as well as scheduling. Tools available to customize annual plans include participant surveys and plan utilization reports.
Responsible for keeping Retirement Solutions Service Team informed of education services via meeting reports and attending client review meetings as necessary. Core Competencies Manages Risk
- Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework. Customer Focus
- Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions. Job Specific Competencies Effective Communications
- Subject Matter Expertise
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors. Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy. Managing Multiple Priorities
- Extensive Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation. Planning and Organizing
- Extensive Experience
- Mobilizes both time and resources to get things done. Project Management
- Working Experience
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives. FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY
- Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of financial services industry trends, directions, major issues, regulatory considerations and trendsetters; ability to provide specific financial knowledge and experience to help organizational development. Regulatory Environment
- Knowledge of and ability to help an organization adapt to applicable federal, state, local, and company-specific regulations, policies, and guidelines affecting business practices. Financial Analysis
- Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material. Retirement Programs
- Extensive Experience
Knowledge of and ability to implement employee retirement programs and plans. Preferences/Skills
Strong presentation skills with an understanding of investments and the importance of savings
Expertise in Microsoft Office, especially powerpoint
Ability to travel
Strong organizational skills Required Education and Experience Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree with < 1 year of professional experience and/or successful completion of a formal development program. in lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered. eeo statement pnc provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law 1="" year="" of="" professional="" experience="" and/or="" successful="" completion="" of="" a="" formal="" development="" program.="" in="" lieu="" of="" a="" degree,="" a="" comparable="" combination="" of="" education="" and="" experience="" (including="" military="" service)="" may="" be="" considered.="" eeo="" statement="" pnc="" provides="" equal="" employment="" opportunity="" to="" qualified="" persons="" regardless="" of="" race,="" color,="" sex,="" religion,="" national="" origin,="" age,="" sexual="" orientation,="" gender="" identity,="" disability,="" veteran="" status,="" or="" other="" categories="" protected="" by=""> 1 year of professional experience and/or successful completion of a formal development program. in lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered. eeo statement pnc provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law>
Education Consultant / Advising Counselors
Client is a 20 year old educational development company. They provide the following services: college consulting, SAT/ACT test prep, basic subject tutoring as well as other test prep.
Base: $34K/yr--$36K/yr plus Quarterly sales bonus.
Seeking recent college graduates from San Jose State, San Francisco State, California State University, UC schools, etc. MUST be bilingual in one of the following languages: Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese, Vietnamese or Hindi.
1. Recent college graduates in 2016 and 2017 - preferably with Bachelor's degree from San Jose State, San Francisco State, California State University, UC schools
2. Must be bilingual in (ENG)/Chinese, Mandarin/Cantonese, Vietnamese, or Hindi (later, will also consider Spanish, etc.)
3. Must reside in the California Bay Area
4. 1-year Sales or Customer-Service related experience
There is a 3 week training program, after which you may work from home BUT must be close enough to the home office to attend a weekly meeting.
Education Recruitment Consultant
Commission Based Position.
We are seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the
- Assist with recruiting and hiring efforts
- Maintain personnel records, in compliance with HR regulations
- Review and update HR information system records
- Enforce company policies, rules and regulations
- Communicate all relevant information to employees and students
- Previous experience in Human Resources preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Growth Mindset and Strong work ethic
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Listening skills
Teacher / Educator / Education Consultant / Trainer
Seeking trainers for our highly successful, research-based school programs: 21ST CENTURY DIFFERENTIATED INSTRUCTIONAL STRATEGIES FOR STUDENT ENGAGEMENT AND MOTIVATION and also our PROVEN CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT.
You will train other teachers using our copyrighted and highly successful evidence-based programs. We train largely in PK – 12 grade public schools and charter schools and at universities nationwide. A smaller number of our trainers train at military (DOD) schools, as well as private and Christian schools. We are seeking teachers / trainers / presenters / and education consultants to join our team.
You have the choice to remain in your current position and train for us on “off days” or train for us on a more robust basis. You can work in your local area, regional area, or nationally and travel to work in other states (you determine).
Our training (hopefully your training) helps make extraordinary teachers. Our presentation (hopefully your presentation) is proven to help teachers, students, and schools succeed together on a level they never thought possible. We do NOT pay hourly. Our trainers usually earn $1000 - $3500 per training day. None of our trainers earn less than $1000 per training day and often much more.
If your passion to present is strong and you believe your presentation style would be equally strong; and if you have demonstrated the art of presenting / training / teaching / and leading exceedingly well, then we are interested in you. If you possess the qualities of a "Top Tier" professional, please follow the steps BELOW in this post to apply to our elite team.
1. Are a real 'teachers' teacher' or school leader (you are good at what you do)
2. Or, are an impeccably professional trainer / consultant / speaker / presenter
3. Love leading, teaching, and speaking - and are good at all three
4. Have an entrepreneurial spirit
1. Will invite you to join our team of esteemed instructors
2. Will train you to become an elite regional or national teacher/trainer for our firm
For illustrative purposes, successful consultants who work with us have the following backgrounds: teachers, principals, counselors, professors, assistant principals, superintendents, social workers, behavior specialist, staff development coordinators, professional speakers and consultants, authors, plus other backgrounds dealing with students.
By the way, if you are a retired educator (or retired trainer) we are interested and hope you will consider our offer because your experience is invaluable!
Our trainers are highly qualified and can hold the attention and deliver a message to an audience. You MUST enjoy training and staff development.
WE WILL MEET THIS WINTER IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS!
APPLICANTS WHO MEET OUR REQUIREMENTS WILL BE INVITED TO ATTEND OUR NEXT 4-DAY TRAIN-THE-TRAINER SESSION:
San Antonio, Texas – January 11 – 14, 2018
* All consultants and trainers for our company attend a train-the-trainer session prior to training at schools – this is required.
You don't know if you qualify? Here is how to tell:
Do you possess our "three P's?"
• Personality. Do you have the personality to deliver content in a way that will engage, entertain, move, and inspire your audience? We will give you the content that will make you shine, but can you DELIVER the message?
• Professionalism. Are you the teacher, administrator, speaker, presenter, or professional that others admire? Are you the one that others come to for advice because you care and you are good!
• Passion. The most important "P." Even more than a yearning to earn a big paycheck, do you have an overriding passion to improve education and help teachers and children succeed like never before?
If you answered no to any of the three questions above, we are not the right company for you. If your passion is just a big paycheck we will not work well together. If, however, your passion is to help improve teaching and learning BUT you don’t mind receiving handsome pay for doing just that, then we want to talk with you immediately!
If interested in finding out more, please respond to this posting with your resume. If chosen to proceed to the next step, you will be emailed a lot of information that will explain in detail who we are and what we do. Then you will be to evaluate our heritage, history, and our beliefs. as well as view some of our school success data.
Thank you for reviewing our information - we wish you the best as you endeavor to help teachers and students succeed!
Compliance Education Consultant - 20121036 (Medical Coder Educator)
Supports and serves as a technical resource and educator to providers and coders. Completes ongoing retrospective reviews of provider services to educate providers on coding requirements.
Provide coding education for assigned departments and resolve questions as they arise regarding day-to-day coding activities. Proactively researches questions and provides responses.
Conduct ongoing provider retrospective reviews on a quarterly basis to ensure providers are consistently meeting expectations as it relates to documentation and coding. Ensure documentation meets regulatory standards.
Perform one on one coding feedback sessions with providers as quarterly reviews are completed. Feedback should focus on the accuracy of documentation, coding and fee ticket completion.
Develop, identify and perform training regarding documentation, billing and coding to inform providers and coders of changes/updates in guidelines or activities that have been identified as trends.
Prepare quarterly departmental reports of findings results by compiling all provider findings.
Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Medical Records, or related field with five years experience in physician billing, health information administration, medical records administration, or related activities. (Experience in lieu of education will be considered)
Professional coding certification from an accredited agency is required. Certification by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) or American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) required.
All jobs are security sensitive and will require a criminal background check.
Health Education Consultant (Ches Certification Required)
- Provide consultation for health education/health promotion programs. Contribute significantly to the integration of evidence-based practice into the daily work of care delivery teams.
- Develop report specifications to measure impact of programs and develops and implements action plans to improve performance.
- Use health education concepts to assist with the development of health education programs and health care quality improvement opportunities.
- Develop cross-functional relationships.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and negotiates time commitments and resources.
- Plan and facilitates meetings related to projects.
- Assist with determining goals and priorities with management team sponsors.
- Train or educates health care teams and/or members on health education products and resources.
- Through access to electronic medical record system, document and communicate with health care teams and with patients about health education and health promotion programs.
- Practice and promote innovative practice within ethical and legal guidelines using established policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient records, information, and departmental activities involving patient information.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Master’s Degree in health administration, public health, health education, health promotion, or related field required.
- Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) by National Commission for Health Education Credentialing required.
- Three (3) years of experience in health care consulting and/or health education program development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Understanding of best practices in implementing health education and population programs.
- Proven track record of outcomes measurement and process improvement.
- Knowledge of health education and adult learning theory and methodologies.
- Knowledge of health issues impacting population health.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and balance multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated drive for results in the areas of member and practitioner satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology for application to work; knowledge and proficiency of PC applications.
In 1948, seven physicians got together to create a new kind of medical group, one that focused on collaboration, put the patient at its core and provided a truly integrated health care delivery system. The result was a practice and approach that grew to become a gold standard in healthcare.
More than 30 years later and over 1,200 physicians strong, MAPMG and its integrated health care delivery model continue to forge new territory in medicine. As the quality leader in our industry, we help over 600,000 members throughout DC, MD, and VA live healthier, happier lives. And we do the same for our physicians.
BALANCED LIVING IN PRACTICE
As part of our team, you enjoy comprehensive administrative support, cross-specialty collaboration, easy access to resources and more. You also enjoy a balanced schedule, so you can make the most of your time here and at home. Most importantly, you will have the professional autonomy you need to do what you do best: provide truly exceptional care for your patients.
OUR FACILITIES, PROGRAMS & AFFILIATIONS
MAPMG boasts 30 medical office buildings throughout DC/Suburban Maryland, Baltimore, and Northern Virginia, and affiliations with several top hospitals in the region including Greater Baltimore Medical Center and Holy Cross Hospital.
We are seeking an Outside Education Consultant for the K-12 and Higher Education market to join an existing Alabama team. Responsibilities would include developing relationships with Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, Principals, Instructional coaches, CIO’s, Technology Coordinators, and Network Administrators. In addition to the travel required, this position requires a passion for education and a desire for success.
Maintain and grow account base through proper balance of maintenance and prospecting phone calls.
Renewing relationships with past schools/districts to drive future business.
Establish and expand relationships with key decision makers.
Demonstrate ability to close sales and overcome customer objections.
Position PowerUp EDU’s as a strategic advantage to our customer’s long term needs.
Work with clients to understand their business issues and provide solutions that meet their needs. (Consultative selling)
Process quotes and price products using PowerUp EDU CRM and pricing policy.
Achieve upsell/cross-sell targets to enhance order value Handle issues, as appropriate, pertaining to your customer list.
Follow up on customers’ requests for assistance, literature, price quotes, etc., to establish a high standard of service.
Achieving monthly sales goals and quotas. Participate in training, including product training, systems training and sales techniques.
Managing time effectively and profitably.
The Education Consultant implements the capability growth strategy and agenda within the Learning and Capabilities Development content area of Talent Management.The Education Consultant partners with business leaders and HR business partners to determine training needs, develop training programs, and demonstrate current program effectiveness through a consistent application of the overarching learning philosophy. The consultant will design, update, and implement in-house, and vendor-provided training programs using a variety of delivery methods, including but not limited to classroom, individual, self-paced, and computer-based training.
Instructional Design and Development
Design, create, and develop informal and formal learning solutions to meet organizational needs; analyzing and selecting the most appropriate strategy, methodologies, and technologies to maximize the learning experience and impact.
Design and integrate interactive concepts and activities in both classroom and distance learning formats to encourage application and skill development.
Establish/Follow instructional design and development standards for all existing and future education and training programs
Serve as a resource for development, evaluation and revision educational activities and materials, including selection of third-party content/programs
Define boundaries, set priorities, plan and manage multiple projects and service requests. Develop detailed project schedules for all assigned projects and service requests.
Participate in quality assurance oversight related to all education deliverables.
Analyze customer workflow and/or processes flows and assist customers with reengineering or documenting education workflow for their department work.
Perform the analysis design, development, implementation and evaluation of web-based and instructor-led training curricula; proactive consultation with subject matter experts to identify and obtain training objectives and content; draft storyboards and mock-ups, and write and develop content.
Deliver informal and formal learning solutions in a manner that both engages the learner and produces the desired outcomes; managing and responding to learner needs; ensuring that the learning is made available in appropriate platforms and delivered in a timely and effective manner.
Assist customers with developing and deploy moderately complex education reports from the Learning Management System.
Responsible for providing the technical skills and business knowledge necessary for continuous technological innovation, creative use of the assigned systems and technologies.
Contact vendors regarding service issues to receive support information or assistance as instructed by the supervisor (for assigned applications).
Maintain increasing technical knowledge of assigned applications such as learning management, authoring, multimedia, etc.
Evaluating Learning Impact
Gathering, organizing and analyzing information regarding the impact of learning solutions against key business drivers; presenting the information in a way that is meaningful to the organization; using learning metrics and analytics to inform organizational decision making.
Demonstrate strong communication and human relationship skills.
Maintain and demonstrate good teamwork on assigned projects through actions and job performance.
Provide effective customer service by being courteous, polite and friendly at all times. Acknowledge customers timely in order to determine their need and help the customer resolve the issue or request. Participate in departmental programs that promote and deliver exceptional customer service. Ensuring the services that he/she provides contribute to the successful accomplishment of the primary mission of the department.
Responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation of and post-implementation support of strategies that will further the organization's business and healthcare delivery success.
Pursue professional growth and development through personal reading, seminars, workshops and professional affiliations to keep abreast of the trends in his/her field of expertise.
Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by the Director of Learning and Capabilities Development
Requires a Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, or related field
Technical expertise in mapping training needs requirements against business goals and objectives
Knowledge of instructional design, including needs assessment methodologies, design alternatives, training evaluation, and continuous improvement.
Effective presentation skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Experience designing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating training programs
Experience designing and developing programs and initiatives to create and sustain an organizational learning culture
Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
3-5 or more years of directly related experience
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
This position will require delivery of various educational topics, from basic education to advanced education for agents, licensed sales producers and agency staff. This position requires a strong knowledge of Allstate systems, product knowledge and basic selling skills.
Position located in
St. Petersburg, FL.
- With expert knowledge and skills, prepare and facilitate technology education, product education, and sales skills training to agencies in order to achieve regional objectives
- Develop a good understanding of competitors and industry practices
- Must be able to manage training sessions and be flexible to meet the attendees needs/skill levels while maintaining control and structure of the class
- Assist with the planning, development and review of educational programs to ensure effective course materials. Identify additional information needed to support business objectives and improve programs.
- Work with other departments to develop/revise cross-functional education materials as changes occur
- Prepare education materials for classes, and workshops
- Clearly and completely document all training provided
- Travel would range from 10 20% of work week, delivering education to the field for agency office training and classroom education. Overnight travel will be required
- Manage Travel and expenses according to Procurement, and plan ahead
- Measurement of activities
- Communicate educational offerings and engage interest in classes offered
- Demonstrate ability to articulate, assemble and deliver information and communicate educational offerings to appropriate audiences using all available mediums such as email, market meetings, Agency Gateway, agency facing newsletters, and the education calendar,
- Possess knowledge of sales, sales processes, back office support and trend identification as well as a thorough understanding of agency contracts, compliance requirements, Allstate policies, and procedures, and agency standards
- Establish positive rapport with mentor, peers,, agents, field sales leaders and agency staff
- Work under the guidance of the Education Unit manager, and Education Division manager with frequent consultations on objectives and goals
- Consistently perform administrative responsibilities, manage voicemail, and email, and class rosters
- Work with FSLs, new agents, and existing agents to improve compliance results
- Be an expert on delivering virtual training and all of its features (Blackboard, WebEx)
- Mentors New Sales Instructors, provides coaching, developmental feedback and coaching
- Provides Market Support to Field Sales Leaders
- Four year college degree preferred
- Bilingual preferred but not required
- 1 3 years of related training or insurance sales experience required
- Property & Casualty and Life & Health license preferred (licensing will be required to be obtained within 90 days of starting the position)
- Completed one month working in an agency selling with proven production
- Planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrate facilitation skills and ability to speak effectively to groups
- Ability to work in a team-centered environment with minimal supervision
- Project management skills
- Ability to organize and self manage time
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adapt communication techniques for audiences at multiple internal levels
- Advanced knowledge of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for thisposition.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!